TRUMP supporters are retarded. Here is proof perfect:

TRUMP supporters are retarded. Here is proof perfect:

SMARTEST STATES by H.S. Diploma, Bachelors College degree and median income and ALL voting Hillary
Massachusetts
Colorado
Maryland
Connecticut
New Jersey
Virginia
Vermont
New Hampshire
New York
Minnesota
Washington
Illinois

DUMBEST STATES and all voting Trump
Wyoming
Idaho
Tennessee
Indiana
Oklahoma
Alabama
Nevada
Kentucky
Louisiana
Arkansas
Mississippi
West Virginia

msn.com/en-us/money/careersandeducation/americas-most-and-least-educated-states

READ IT AND WEEP, TRUMP FAGGOTS

Other urls found in this thread:

247wallst.com/special-report/2014/09/23/americas-most-and-least-educated-states/
msn.com/en-us/money/careersandeducation/america’s-most-and-least-educated-states/ss-BB6phtL
youtube.com/watch?v=JNTwYQGeWow
youtu.be/fgsrnmzxEUY
anepigone.blogspot.com/2006/11/white-iq-estimates-by-state.html
youtube.com/watch?v=Vpdt7omPoa0
theweek.com/articles/618141/big-science-broken
billofrightsinstitute.org/founding-documents/bill-of-rights/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/State_ratifying_conventions
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Article_Five_of_the_United_States_Constitution
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

lol see you in middle school tomorrow

247wallst.com/special-report/2014/09/23/americas-most-and-least-educated-states/

found the first user from the "dumb states"

Op is a glorious winged faggot

That's just education, not intelligence.

msn.com/en-us/money/careersandeducation/america’s-most-and-least-educated-states/ss-BB6phtL

FACTS are FACTS thus the weak responses

implying that education and intelligence have nothing to do with each other

Education isn't the same as intelligence.

Especially the modern American college which is just 4 years of leftist echochamber.

So yeah, no surprise those who went through the echochamber and were shamed if they believed anything else are typically Democrat, ESPECIALLY if they had no conservative principles or any real political thoughts at all before entering the echochamber.

>American college which is just 4 years of leftist echochamber.

If you think college is so worthless than why do people in the listed smart states make more per year than people in the dumb states?

CASE CLOSED

Regardless, Trump will win. Trump supporters are smart enough to back a winner.

>Case closed
Political views don't affect your ability to do work that makes money moron. A liberal accountant makes the same as a conservative accountant. It's just that conservatives fucking think, something you won't do.

Implying those voting are even intelligent enough, what you should have said is people who work well within the system and make a living wage to live in this fucked up country comfortably are vomiting hillary.

>Texas is not on either list
Yo lo dudo.

Dummy Detected

>msn.com
Gee, Grandpa. Tell us some more stories about the good ol' days when internet was dial-up and you had to walk 3 miles in the snow just to get to your modem.

You have found yourself arguing that people with the highest education and the highest income are not intelligent

ra·tion·al·ize
ˈraSHənlˌīz,ˈraSHnəˌlīz/Submit
verb
gerund or present participle: rationalizing

1. Consciously or sub-consciously engaging in faulty reasoning with the intent of justifying what is essentially a bad idea or action

is that all you got?

checked

Trump is the smartest person on the planet. He said so himself.

>smart always goes hand in hand with income
Not the case at all, as we can clearly see with Donald Trump.

And the problem, faggots, is that this country is run by corporations. And those corporations constantly drill home that they require every employee to have a college degree, and then have everything else on the list that the job actually requires. That doesn't mean the employees they're hiring are "smarter", it just means they were dumb enough to take out loans they'll never pay back to pay for school they didn't necessarily need to succeed in life (founder of wendys didn't even have a GED until he was 70 or something). Having a degree just means you'll find a job easier, SOMETIMES related to the thing you "studied" for 4 years (i.e. the subject you parroted back to your professors so you'd get an A on the final). Its a money making scheme. You don't NEED a degree to succeed or start your own business. Corporations want you to THINK you do so you'll spend money on a college who gives them money somewhere up the line.

Also-- this whole "school to get ahead" myth was only started in the early 1900s to convince poor people to go to the brand new schools they built. At the time, there was no point to going to school because the children would just end up doing the work their fathers did, namely mining or farming. And those occupations DONT require college degrees.

PA missing too. hmm this isn't suspicious at all

stale old pasta posted by a sexually frustrated kid.
nothing to see here.

By chance, these "smartest states" also happen to have the highest rate of wealthy people who pay to play with the stupid bitch.

>Bachelors
Well since you want to incorporate that gotta factor out all the social science degrees, women's studies, art, communications ect.
>Diploma
Where is your GEDs? Most GED students go to a trade school ect ect.
>Median income
Like how Hillary wanted to raise taxes on the middle class? seems pretty stupid.
youtube.com/watch?v=JNTwYQGeWow
I dont know these states seem pretty autistic.

Dude what a professional 4channer on Cred Forums

Hillary is a vampire! She wants to bleed this country dry!

The fact you think a higher education requires a lot of money is funny. I went to community college for two years owing $1500 when I was done. Got my first job making 60k in a low cost of living state. Learn a trade and be valuable to society instead of 'another start up' failure.

kek

>$1500 at community college
>got my first job making 60K
>in "low cost of living" state i did not name
pic related. you're right, your individual story DOES negate the millions of others in the US where students graduate with an average of $35-40K in student loan debt. Truly, YOUR story is the ONLY one that matters. Clearly that degree was money well spent.

Strange... it's like they only listed 12 States in each category.

huh

While that's true for the most part you can be highly intelligent and have no formal education and you can be dumb as a sack of rocks and still get your phd.

then the so called intelligent people will be the downfall of all of us

GA wasn't on either list. That must make me super smrat

Not even trump supporter but
>Most HS just try to get people out with diplomas, dont care about actual education that much
>Bachelors can legit be in anything, doesnt make you inheritly smarter
>College degree is mostly if you have money or not
>Median income varies depending on cost of living (very cheap in southeast and southwest, expensive in Northeast)

Dumb trucker

They're called the meek. They will inherit the earth. And their lack of dumb muscle will be their downfall because Islam isn't going anywhere without us intervening.

>intervening
Tell us user, how are you going to stop the Islam epidemic? With your rooty tooty point and shooty?

Better than your solution of inviting them in to stay and letting them set up sharia zones and providing sharia courts and solutions to civil court matters and apologizing for anyone that speaks out against Islam. But you wouldn't know anything about that. Here. Watch this. Or don't. Idgaf. My rooty tooty point and shooty will be on my hip if you decide you need one. But you won't. All the white guilt will keep you from acting in a manner suited for the situation.

youtu.be/fgsrnmzxEUY

>shariah courts provide solutions to civil court matters
that's not whats happening here. they're just cultural centers that more often than naught get vandalized on a regular basis. you need to stop listening to FOX news.

So there are no European sharia courts handlin Muslim divorces and domestic disputes and a recent divorce case in the US didn't just almost forced to go to a sharia tribunal as opposed to being handled by US law? You're a blind faggot

>blind
>munching Megyn Kellys cunt this hard
The courts exist, but it is indeed illegal to practice law outside of our judicial system. When its discovered that they ARE dealing with affairs like that, the court (which takes place in a government provided mosque) gets shut down.

If this is happening in America, why the fuck didn't your rooty tooty point and shooty stop all of this from happening? I thought a good guy with guns was enough to stop all the crime in the country from happening, just like Rambo.

No we just didn't let it happen to begin with. And you acknowledged that you DO let it happen. And just to be fair and honest the case in America was an inheritance case. Not divorce. But either way we shut that shit down. Y'all just like "refugee my shit up fam". And what's worse is you act like you're helping. You're not helping anyone do anything other than helping the laws of sharia be spread in the way that the muslims and their privet intended them to be spread in the first place. As for my gun(I'm not typing that faggoty ass shit out any more), you worry about you and I'll worry about mine. I probably won't have to ever shoot a Muslim as the ones here don't fall even into the outer rings of pic related. But the ones you're inviting in are at it's core. You probably didn't watch that video I posted. You should. But as I said. Idgaf if you do. Remain uneducated.

Profit not privet

And who the fuck is Megyn Kelly? I don't watch tv. Or look at Fox News.

His middle school probably has smarter students than your high school

Listen kiddo, either it happened on US soil too or it didn't. Pick one and stick with it.

>profit
Prophet, not profit or privet.

since when do you need proof

It tried to. I never said it did. Our courts shut it down and handled it per us law. I did say almost in the earlier post you tagged. I was never inconsistent.

I'm not American, so I don't have a dog in this fight. In fact, I think they're both insufferable cunts. But, it seems pretty clear that college-educated, upper-middle-class people are voting for Hillary because the status-quo is serving them pretty well right now so why throw a spanner like Trump into the machinery. Inversely, blue-collar, working-class folks who work low-skilled/unskilled jobs are getting, and have always gotten, fucked royally in the ass with little to no hope of upward social mobility. It really doesn't have anything to do with education - just people trying to cling onto what they've got by voting for Clinton; and people trying to un-rig the system in the hope that they can get a slice of pie by voting for Trump.

Jesus Christ this embarrasses me and I just entered this thread.

> you can be highly intelligent and have no formal education

true

> you can be dumb as a sack of rocks and still get your phd

found the NEET

Quads of truth.

Checkee

God damn I KNOW! I'm typing so fast and I am also cooking and dealing with a toddler. Fucking forgive me for not giving a fuck.

Sorry faggot I live in CT and I am voting red.

There goes your argument. I wouldn't expect a solid case from a half-retarded, half-cucked liberal though.

>just entered this thread
Sure thing.

You have a gun in the same house as a toddler?
>America

Nah. Married guy with a degree that recognizes the ability to memorize and compose essays. All you need is the money and willingness to put in work. Doesn't make you more intelligent than anyone else simply because of that fact.

>lets put muslims on a register
>build a wall and mexico wil pay for it

Oh jesus fuck what kind of retard would vote for a retard who doesn't even think before he speaks.

>muh he's a straight talker

This isn't news.

Trump even literally said it aloud.

Of its not on my hip it's locked up. Get fucked.

Funny since he never actually said that. Your beloved snopes even confirms that

I'm doing it for the memes.

You got me.

I needed to lie about that... for some reason or other.

The kind that realizes what's at stake if Hilary wins. And then you got Obama telling us we need to give up "some freedoms" to play the globalization game with you faggots. Most Americans are kinda pissed about that.

I think by straight talker they mean Trump speaks so simply that the slack-jawed low IQ republicans can understand him.

They're voting for him because they in on the same speaking level as Trump

And a lot of them are racist, of course.

lmao. that's good stuff OP

lol why are hillary supports so desperate that they constantly have to shitpot on fucking Cred Forums?

>inb4 it's because most blacks live there and they're stupid and bringing down the average IQ.

anepigone.blogspot.com/2006/11/white-iq-estimates-by-state.html

Trumptards BTFO

they are on*

Still preferable to a egomaniacal retard who doesn't give a shit about anyone other than himself.

Do you want to sibble my dibble, Mr. Trump?

Will we build the wall my emperor ?

We can survive him. We will never survive her

Did you ever fuck Ivanka before she got Jewed?

>What's at stake if Hilary wins
If Hilary wins literally nothing will change from the last 8 years.
If trump wins you have a more batshit insane president than senile old reagan.

he has spoken

Kek

>We can survive him

Spoken like a true retard.

C U C K E D

And by the way, the actual, real life answer is again "no". Trump has NO CLUE how he would pay for the wall, and even if he did that shit wouldn't pass congress.

Trump supporters cucking themselves on the daily.

He didn't answer the question but, fuck it, I'm the boss now. Direct your questions to me.

>more Obama
>Obama just went in front of the UN and said Americans need to give up some of their freedoms

Yeah fuck that.

Holy fuck. Trips again! What the fuck is wrong with this thread? I've had two trips and one quads out of five posts.

Way to cherry pick my statement. Sure it's retarded just by itself. But the last half of it is still true.

>fuck that

Again only fucktards don't know how good they've got it considering the shambles le stupid reading storybooks while america burned man left the country in.

Trump supporters believe in vampires
That's enough proof for me to consider them dumb.

Thats something a Trump supporter could figure out

Lol not him but the wall is voted on already and is already paid for.

Thanks for Correcting the Record 3 shekels have been deposited

Obama also went in front of the UN and told Israel to go fuck itself.

I vote for nothing changing as opposed to complete insane bull shit

This thread is too spicy.

>Funny since he never actually said that. Your beloved snopes even confirms that

>Mis-information troll

Watch it for yourself, 0:10 second mark

So are you saying I should give up freedoms? I didn't vote for bush and I voted for Kerry and Obama twice. I like Obama. Just this last year in office has me rustled. Like I said. We will survive trump. We won't survive Merkel 2.0

>half of it is true

Which half?
The half where you suggest that a clueless media whore is somehow better than a career politician?

That's fine by me and I'm voting trump.

going to college or having a degree does not make you "smart".
life is short, why go to college?
i went to college and it didn't make me smarter. i learned literally nothing that i needed to know.
college professors are, for the most part, hippies and leftists that didn't want to leave the campus and work in the real world. they are ignorant as fuck and couldn't make it in the real world.
oh and MSN is the most biased news channel.

Uhhh... the poorest, dumbest people vote Democrat, OP.

>so do the elitists

If you haven't figured out why yet, there's no hope. Carry on.

Ay niga I from virgina we smarts over here fuk tromp mane

here you go

>missing states
Yeah, Trump supporters are stupid as hell.

That's what sane people would do.
>mfw retards say lets just roll the dice and bet the house on trump and see what happens

Top kek, I can't wait for him to start imprisoning everyone who disagrees with him.

sure thing cuck

>implying degrees means people are smarter
Grow up OP

>we should give up freedoms?

Everyone's free to drive as fast as they want anytime and kill and rape anyone they want right?

Oh wait you give up those freedoms so you can live in a civil society

Oh so he finally said it to give the left something to tout. I thought you were referencing the fake meme about him talking about running republican in the 90s that never happened or whatever.

ya ok, source. google returns nothing

who gives a fuck what a former ___ said. The president has said he isn't paying for shit

I live in one of those states, I went to college (STEM) and I'm voting for Trump.

In fact, I see Trump signs fucking everywhere yet I've never seen a single Hillary sign anywhere.

Career politician?
>all my keks

I can't stop getting dubs, trips and quads. I think Satan is doing it. Help me.

actually you are retarded if u think ur stupid fucking country needs another fucking democrat

OPEN UR FUCKING EYES U STUPID CUNT

>civil
>USA

pick one.

Okay, it stopped. I'll stop shit posting now about dubs, now. Enjoy your thread gentlemen.

>Oh so he finally said it to give the left something to tout.

Really, how do you live with yourself?
It must be a nightmare.

Hilary Clinton has been in politics since 2001 as a senator.

>civil
>USA
eh,it's certainly more civil than most sand nigger communes and nignogia

THE POWER OF CHRIST COMPELS YOU

GOD BLESS 'MERICA BRO

Those aren't constitutionally protected rights. They are privileges(driving and sex not speeding and rape). I believe in the constitution. Not globalism and a US president trying to tell me that I should give up my rights so that he can make more money through globalism.

>what we need instead is a fear-mongering know-nothing racist tendency-having xenophobe

L O L

What study did you read or conduct to come to this conclusion?

Hahahahahaha Jesus fucking Christ this is the most retarded shit I've seen in a while

GOD BLESS 'MERICA BECAUSE 'MERICA

Nigga I've seen trump billboards. The only Hillary support I've seen is a couple feminists on fb and ONE sticker on a Prius going through Atlanta on the interstate.

>nignogia
>BLM is civil
Our cops are being murdered in the streets right now.

Actually I'm really curious to see what other countries have to say about our racial riots right now.

Cmon guys like 'MERICA

>muh constitution
Constitutions are designed to be amended to suit the needs of the people. It's not a magic document that can't be changed forever like some retarded cuntswabs believe.
All of the 'freedums' you pretend to need in your life are all put in by amending the constitution, they weren't in the original document.

>When the b8 is this strong.

And she sucked at it. Almost as bad as she sucked at being SOS. She didn't do shit for her constituents and she at the very least was so incompetent that she should have never had a security clearance.

>Cops are being murdered in the streets

Thanks for giving everybod guns america.

And other countries are laughing at you, because you have a cop killing problem and you can't see that the reason for that is because you can get cop killing tools from the grocery store.

>facts are b8

You poor thing

>She sucked at it.
You can't suck at something for 15 years and still be in a job.

Donald Trump would have fired you on last weeks show.

b-but muh 2nd amendmantz and freedomz

>ITS THAT NIGGERS FAULT

Racist to blacks muslims mexicans but no they are always right

Prove any of your claims. Also prove xenophobe exists as a legitimate term used by anyone other than lefties.

We didn't give the niggers guns. They have their own sources. And no it's not stealing from the legal guys.

never

Well there's a lot more stupid people than smart people. Suck it Trebek (and Hillary)

>fear
Entire campaign is "america is not safe america is not great"

>know-nothing
Zero experience in domestic or foreign affairs- would be terrible at both.

>Xenophobe
Afraid of Muslim and Mexican immigrants.

These are things he repeats on a daily basis. I'm not sourcing actual quotes you fucking cucklord. You should know them by now.

This isn't Hillary Clinton. But you want it to be her so bad I guess you believe it.

fuck that bitch ( if you can )

>>implying college is hard.

>>implying going to college makes you smart.

deplorable

>former
He was fired for incompetence.

>we didn't give the niggers guns
Yeah, you just made guns available everywhere with laughable restrictions.

So basically you gave niggers guns.

that's only more reason to vote for her

again

The bill of rights does not grant us those freedoms but acknowledges that our govt will recognize those specific ten above all others. The only reason they're called amendments is because while they were writing it they said "hey fam. Amend that shit to say this...". That's what this country is founded on and is the core to all Americans enjoying he freedoms they were born with as humans and Americans.

>implying being an uneducated neet makes you anything at all

And not surprisingly, Colorado is leaning more and more libertarian each election.

she will not be a president

>They have their own sources
Yeah, anybody with access to the grocery store is their source.

She's a fucking dandy-ass hot cunt on Fox News

>we're the smartest people

I'm havin a laff m80

Sure you can when you're a Clinton. You're not supposed to be able to maintain a SCIF in your home and constantly violate the parameters of that SCIF without having your clearance revoked and possibly face criminal charges at most but like I said...

As if academics are the same as intelligence.

Not going to bother pointing out your misuse of words, at 153 replies so far I'm sure that somebody already has.

But if you really think that you're smart, tell me what you think of this; theweek.com/articles/618141/big-science-broken

These are issues that have been, and still are, completely ignored by your so called "smart people"

No, the reason they're called amendments is because they're amended into the original constitution.

You're really not special. Every democratic country has a constitution. Which they amend as needed. We got rid of the 21st amendment so don't pretend it's impossible to amend.

Who the shit cares?
At least she held an important enough office to make the mistakes to begin with.

Don't be mad, it's easier if you just accept it the facts.
Hillary wins in 2016 and 2020!

90% of niggers are voting for Hillary

Aaaaaand you've proven to know nothing about what it takes to acquire a firearm in the us.

>theweek.com/articles/618141/big-science-broken

Educated people are stupid. Robot sheep with no critical thinking skills and who don't even think for themselves anyway. All herded by professors and the institutions and economic incentives that drive them.

/thread

"sorry i accidentally started a civil war in another country...but hey that just means I'm going to be even better at my job now!"

Ey boss
Can I be president now?

Yeah. It's not that easy.

And so are the statistically smarter white democrats.

L O L

Can I actually beat Hillary in a general election?

get cucked

>Smartest States
>Illinois

Oh dear child

It's not acquiring which is the problem you stupid fuck. The problem with widespread availability of fire arms is that as a consequence the black market for weapons is ridiculously cheap.
You don't need to legitimately acquire them from anywhere, you can steal or smuggle them just as easily because they're fucking everywhere.Hence laughable restrictions.

and wouldn't you want to have that stat in your own pocket?
Protip: You don't.

sorry child. it's around #15 smartest

>21st
Kek.
The bill of rights isn't the rest of the constitution. It can't be "amended" so easily. And funny story nobody's trying to change anything but the 2nd(the rest will come later). It'll never happen unless Hillary gets a scotus pick. Oh shit. She will! I liked obamas guy. At least he's an on the surface centrist.

>started a civil war
Who the fuck cares? It's not even your country.

found the britfag.
fastest i've ever seen someone lose all their credibility

Yeah. What the other guy said. Guy you replied to btw

COMMANDER
AND CHIEF
HILLARY CLINTON!

>bill of rights isn't the rest of the constitution

Legally they're literally the same.

>Obamas guy
Joe Biden, you mean? His VP?

AMEN!

Not impossible, but seeing as how the bill of rights focus on individual, personal freedoms it's much harder to amend than the rest (the bulk of it being what the federal government CAN do).
And yes, many governments have a constitution; a lot based on the US. The difference is that most of them either nerf the section focused on individual rights or ignore them completely.

>Desperate Cuckservatives leap from e-mails to pneumonia.

But the Trump supporters are more likely to become unemployed forklift drivers than wealthy accountants. I wonder why that might be.

That's not keeping all the niggers in Chicago from getting shot. It's also not helping the state pay their fucking bills.

...faggots...
>amend
>to correct something
AMENDING the constitution means correcting or clarifying the wording that was used in the original draft. The Bill of Rights are changes that were made to keep up with the times, which is why one of them literally negates the 3/5th rule in the original document. And also why another one ADDS the language that gives women the right to vote. And why yet ANOTHER one changes the lingo of the original draft to protect the freedom of the Press. And why yet ANOTHER one ADDS that prohibition on prohibition nonsense.

Actually, they are not the same. The bill of rights refers to the first ten amendments, which are considered crucial for keeping america functioning the way it is now. If you get rid of one, you might as well throw the whole thing out and go with martial law.

>theweek.com/articles/618141/big-science-broken

"This gets into the question of the sociology of science. It's a familiar bromide that "science advances one funeral at a time." The greatest scientific pioneers were mavericks and weirdos. Most valuable scientific work is done by youngsters. Older scientists are more likely to be invested, both emotionally and from a career and prestige perspective, in the regnant paradigm, even though the spirit of science is the challenge of regnant paradigms."

I thought they had escalated their shilling up to Black Plague this week? Ebola?

Sure, kid; you just convinced me.

>it's much harder to amend

Nah, it's just a hot button issue that people play politics with. If everyone state agrees to it, it's just a simple process.

>Washington Examiner.
WEW LAD.

The fact that liberals consistently run on increasing the welfare state, and the fact that 90+% of blacks vote democrat.

You really want IQ stats on black people?

Also, look at who the takers are in America:

tl;dr Amendments are "changes" themselves. Not unchangeable changes.

>>theweek.com/articles/618141/big-science-broken

"Why, then, is our scientific process so structured as to reward the old and the prestigious? Government funding bodies and peer review bodies are inevitably staffed by the most hallowed (read: out of touch) practitioners in the field. The tenure process ensures that in order to further their careers, the youngest scientists in a given department must kowtow to their elders' theories or run a significant professional risk. Peer review isn't any good at keeping flawed studies out of major papers, but it can be deadly efficient at silencing heretical views."

And that has anything to do with the laws that regulate the legal trade and ownership of firearms by legal owners fucking how?!? I'm pretty sure it's a felony already to illegally acquire a firearm regardless of how that is. And your side just ended stop and frisk, the best way to keep illegal firearms under control. And everyone wonders why Chicago has the highest murder rates in the entire world.

>Which are considered crucial

Again they are legally the same. It's just that morons seem to think they can't be changed.
Whatever they're 'considered' to be legally the constitution can be amended through the same exact process.

Facts don't care whether you are convinced or not. Just accept it now. It will be easier than having to an hero November 8th.

No. his nomination for the SCOTUS vacancy. Don't remember his name.

>It's illegal

And how do you police that?
>criminals who own guns are just going to politely hand them over to you

Oh u.

>$1500
>60k first job
this means two things
a: your a bullshit liar who is probably a minor with no idea of what college tuition actually costs. in that case MODS WE GOT A FAGGOT MINOR HERE!
b: your a trust fund baby working for a family member in which case your own privilege has negated your entire argument for you have no idea what it's like to live life without a grownup holding your tiny hand.

>It's illegal!
>Oh wow Criminals sure have a great regard to the legality of their actions

Cool story brah.

Legally they are not. It takes more to amend a bill of rights amendment than it does to amend any of the others.

You mean morons seem to think that that -can- be changed. You can propose an amendment and that would be find and dandy, but go ahead and propose to change the bill of rights. See how long that suggestion lasts on the floor. You are a moron if you believe that any of the original ten could be changed without 1. fundamentally affecting the others and 2. changing the way the nation operates completely, especially the economy

All the inner city niggers vote her cause they're so smart. I mean look at how well they handle when their criminal brethren are shot.

>unemployed forklift drivers

Is it their car? Do they drive it to interviews?

Are you, literally, stupid?

Community college takes the place of trade schools in many places. 60k, in many trades, is not uncommon--because they're generally union jobs.

Your liberal arts degree wasn't a smart choice (as if you weren't a college dropout).

None of the shit you mentioned was in the bill of rights.

>It takes more to amend the bill of rights
Nope, they're literally all the same.

>It's really hard politically so it means they're somehow different to change

The process is exactly the same. It's just that you morons can't decide whether you like school shootings or having guns at walmart more.

The biggest percentage of business owners are republican. the biggest percentage of SJWs, Muslims and illegal immigrants and niggers are democuck.

So, what is your point?

OH you mean the guy the GOP refused to discuss?

>the same guy they had tried to get elected onto the Supreme Court 8 years prior?

That judge Obama selected was a favorite of both parties for decades. The only reason the GOP didn't meet to discuss his appointment was because OBAMA was the one who selected him this time around. That's how our system runs, I guess. Pure spite, with no logic or reasoning behind it.

How was middle school, champ?

Garland? Repubs should NOT have cockblocked Obamas pick. Hillary is gonna get two picks and go complete liberal and they cant do shit about it... Repubs just fuck up at every turn, why are they even a major party anymore? Trump doesn't represent them... who the fuck is even representing actual Republicans?

Why are you using progun logic to make my point for me?

Hillary supporters are too dumb to understand an analogy
That's enough proof for me to consider them dumb

Show me where the bill of rights has been amended before, since it's literally the same as any other amendment.
I'll let you get your 11th grade history textbook.

>why do people in the listed smart states make more per year than people in the dumb states
Because that's where all the high paying jobs are. Makes sense that's where all the smart people end up. It happens all over the world. The first thing people in Africa and India do is get the fuck out of there and go to college in the West.

Whew lad.

>Slaverys declared illegal
13th amendment
>Women can vote
19th amendment
>Freedom of the Press
1st Amendment
>Ending prohibition
21st amendment

inb4 LOL bill of rights is just the first 10 amendments to US constitution read a fucking book kek

>1st amendment
Read your own fucking constitution.

Yeah you have no idea how the constitution works. And the other guy is right. The bill of rights isn't just part of the constitution. It wasn't meant to be changed as literally the only way it would be changed is if the changer was attempting to tyrranize the populace. Kinda why it exists in the first place and why it is figuratively and legally different from the rest of the constitution.

How much are they paying you for this?

We hope Hillary for the educated masses wins, because we need more welfare. We need muslims from 7th century theocracies to teach these racists how to behave. We need to defund and neuter the police. We need to put the hard working whites out of business.

We need to hire people based upon their African American heritage, rather than their skill sets, because skill sets are racist. Just ask trump supporters who work - see? they're all white.

With Trump on board we will only get maybe half the number of Muslims we need!

because they way to control guns is to ban the sale and recover existing firearms from everyone.

Not to introduce more bullshit unenforcable legislation that doesn't inconvenience criminals in anyway or form.

In America, they really don't - especially public education.

>the majority of America disagrees with me
>they must be getting paid to express their opinions

That's what niggers say all the time

And yet again I state(you didn't mention the press in your statement) none of that shit is in the bill of rights.

It's good there will be more muslims with Hillary and her cohort. She will continue to haul in muslims by hundreds of thousands. She'll be safe in her ivory tower, and that's a good thing.

Hopefully, she'll help tear down the fence between mexico and the U.S., so we can become equal.

Lots of shit hasn't been done before.
There wasn't a black president before, there wasn't a female presidential candidate before.

Things change, society moves forward. Technology has changed so many things since the time those amendments were made. Maybe it's time to replace that old telegraph machine for a smartphone.

Yeah. Him. I said I liked him. Not my fault that obamas going all over the world telling them how he wishes his constituents were as big a set of pussies and faggots as they are.

>It wasn't meant to be changed

Eh, again any part of the constitution can be amended. That's the way the constitution works.

Just because there isn't any precedence doesn't mean it the process is any different.

It's super-effective, it works every single day without fail!

"The first 10 amendments to the Constitution make up the Bill of Rights." -billofrightsinstitute.org/founding-documents/bill-of-rights/
1 half second on google

The way to combat something that makes up less than 1% of all death in America isn't infringing on my constitutionally protected rights as a law abiding American.

>didnt mention the press in my original statement

>And why yet ANOTHER one changes the lingo of the original draft to protect THE FREEDOM OF THE PRESS

Skip reading the constitution, try Cat In The Hat instead. Clearly, your reading skills need a little work. Truly hilarious stuff, friendo.

I was at the trump really he has Muslims for trump speak but the media choose not to record it all.

Trump believes that innocent blacks are getting shot by 9-yr police veterans he's a niggerlover just like Hilary

You haven't shown me any examples of where the bill of rights has been amended. Could it be that you're talking directly out of your ass and can't produce a shred of evidence for the point you espoused earlier?

You really think bringing up the same argument made against literally every single Republican nominee since the invention of modern polling is something no one else has ever heard before, don't you?

This is why Clinton can't raise her approval ratings. Y'all keep using Flim Flam 101 arguments and then call the people who don't fall for it morons.

You're right, that WAS 1 half second on google.

>Americans don't even know their own fucking constitution
No wonder your country went to shit.

>forward
Kek

The states with the lowesr number of minorities have the best education. Ya don't say!

Did you just prove me right and then call me a dumb American for proving me right, or am I missing something here?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
FUCKING MY SIDES
$1500 for degree at a community college and i'm the stupid one.

And no actually i'm pursuing a 4 year for IT bud. and if your telling me its stupid to think less than one of my semesters tuition can perfectly correlate to you getting a 60k job then i'm afraid it is you who is stupid.

The funniest part is "the first ten amendments" LITERALLY starts with THE 1ST AMENDMENT, FREEDOM OF THE PRESS. Jesus christ kid, you couldn't shit post harder if you tried.

>It's only less than 1%
>It's not my kid that's dying lol
>Muh constitution

>You haven't shown me any examples

The point I'm making is that it's the same process. If your politicians and peasantry are too stupid to amend it doesn't mean it can't be.

>less than 1% of all death

Murder constitutes less than 1% of all death in America. We should just forget about that too, amirite?

Well I finally decided to look it up. Get fucked.

More importantly-- did you even read the thread you're responding to or did you just shitpost the definition I already stated trying to "prove me wrong" by repeating information I already included in my original response?

>LOL IM NOT A DUMB AMERICAN I JUST CANT READ

Gun murder. And even still it isn't the gun that's murdering. It's usually the democrat holding the gun.

>Your
>Calling other people stupid

>implying the smart people in the smart states are voting Democrat and their votes aren't being erased by the massive amount of idiots, colored people, and welfare bums

Even if it was my kid the gun isn't to blame. It's the faggot that killed my kid.

If PA goes Trump he almost can't lose.

>You can change the bill of rights!
>Just look at the 13th, 19th, and 21st ammendments!
>I know that none of those are in the bill of rights, dumb american don't you know your own constitution?
>what do you mean I just admittedly proved myself wrong? Can't you see I was just pretending to be retarded?

Cool, I live in CT, I have a bachelors degree in biochem, and I'm still voting Trump.

I'm from Massachusetts and everyone here is voting for trump. If you get your news from msn you're a huge dumbass.

Status quo is working out just fine for me, so I'm going for the candidate who doesn't act like a drunken moron from Queens.

I've heard him on Howard Stern a gorillion times, and he's always the dumbest guy in the room. He'll just fuck things up like he always does. I'd still bang his wife and daughter until they turn nigger though.

IT is an easy job that any halfway competent young person can learn quickly due to our close relationship with technology. It's so popular and well-paid because the baby-boomers need our help with it so desperately.

It's really just a glorified "son, help your grandma learn how to use her cell phone".

Also, your sentence structure indicates that you are, in fact, not as intelligent as you think you are.

Not trying to sound pompous and mean, it's just easy for me to see red flags in grammar and diction. Sorry.

>grammar nazi negates any argument no exceptions.
>muh irony
Go back to your school, stay there for longer than that one semester you were in. And come back with a better response.

Nice strawman. Poisoning accounts for less than 0.01% of deaths in america so it's okay for you to drink bleach right now.

>another grammar nazi
see

No, I have 7 guns. If you were capable of holding one without shitting your pants you'd have a chance of understanding.

Lol ok. You just don't like guns and want everyone to suffer for it. That's cool. I guess.

>It can't be changed
>The next sentence says it can be changed through superceding amendment

Are you retarded or just stupid?

>The Majority of America

>I don't like guns.

I love guns, I just think I can live without them if it means people stop getting shot.

Thanks fam. I have 8. Guy he was replying to. Also biometric gun vaults ftw

The precedent it's referring to there at the end is where others have tried and failed. Good luck.

You're a fucking coward. Kill yourself.

That's the exact opposite of what it means

>source is some fucktard on quora
Not him, but really?

WOW FAGGOT LEARN TO READ.

I mentioned 13th, 19th, 21st, AND 1ST. WHICH IS LITERALLY THE START OF THE BILL OF RIGHTS. Which I'll now stop repeating over and over again expecting the concept to sink into your autistic brain. Heres your final (You), you should take a government course before you try to condescend with faulty information to a point I already made before you got here.

How the fuck did this turn into a gun retard thread?

banning guns doesn't stop criminals from owning guns though, so people will still get shot.
Just because you ban things doesn't keep people from getting it illegally
Ex. Prohibition, The War On Drugs, ect.

your average trump supporter

>samefagging this hard
whew lad, hes getting desperate now.

It's the first google result. Googles liberal media so I fee like they wouldn't bullshit on this subject.

No it isn't. I can go enjoy guns at the shooting range.

Cred Forums tries to Cred Forums
Really makes you think!

FTFY

You mentioned the 1A in an unrelated method. You tried. I guess. Literally none of the shit you mentioned at the start of your fuckery is in the bill of rights tho. So there's that. It never was. You can add a new one every time we talk or you can go fuck yourself. Idgaf.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/State_ratifying_conventions

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Article_Five_of_the_United_States_Constitution

Seriously, read your own fucking constitution.

Again this fallacy. Restricting the supply of guns would cause the black market prices of guns to skyrocket. Also the autistic as fuck aspergers cunts who do all these mass shootings won't have access to them because they can't into chill.

>duh

>Kentucky
Spotted your problem right there, Kentucky is a fucking shit hole.

as a Massachusetts resident/college student, go fuck yourself. college education and intelligence are not the same thing faggot

That's why were talking about IQ

But can you stop jayquon from raping your dog to death?

>lets make america poor again

Reagan 2.0 I can't wait.