Daily reminder that she's going to win

Daily reminder that she's going to win.

At this point, it's only a matter of who's already butthurt about it, and who's already welcoming our new Madam President.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailycaller.com/2016/09/21/house-committee-orders-reddit-to-preserve-hillary-email-technicians-posts/
heavy.com/news/2016/05/bill-clinton-sexual-sex-assault-misconduct-rape-allegations-accusers-affairs-names-list-women-mistresses-scandals-photos-pictures/
thepoliticalinsider.com/every-clinton-sex-assault-victim/
youtube.com/watch?v=ClFOt47H2dg
youtube.com/watch?v=XpngFEiASFQ
pleasecutthecrap.com/obama-accomplishments/
washingtonpost.com/politics/trump-used-258000-from-his-charity-to-settle-legal-problems/2016/09/20/adc88f9c-7d11-11e6-ac8e-cf8e0dd91dc7_story.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hijackers_in_the_September_11_attacks
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

gtfo fag

SIX POINT LEAD

ALL HAIL MADAM PRESIDENT

In a poll that asks 9% more democrats, alrighty!

The good thing is, if she does win, she won't be able to get jack shit done. We've had enough of 0butthole's horrible policies and no one is going to step aside and let the first cunt have her way the way the let the first roody poo have his way.

I never thought I'd say this.....but thank God for reddit

That retard IT guy who posted on there about Clinton's emails might just be a difference-maker. They're investigating it now. That won't be a good look for her at all.

The problem is she has a complicit media which ignores their duty to simply report the facts regardless of who gets hurt by it. Instead, they want the cunt to be POTUS and are running interference for her.

>the Clinton legacy

YOU MUST LOOK AT THIS:

Post link

dailycaller.com/2016/09/21/house-committee-orders-reddit-to-preserve-hillary-email-technicians-posts/

>the butthurt begins already

ALL HAIL MADAM PRESIDENT!!!

Getting desperate enough to make this a daily thread.
Trump 2016, Trump 2020

Well i'll be damned

>The good thing is, if she does win, she won't be able to get jack shit done

>he actually believes this
>trips of nothingness

This is gold

>Obamacare was Obama "being unable to get jack shit done"

babbys first election. Say what you want about him, but that man has definitely left his mark on this country. He's made history so many times.

sage
for
shilling
>seriously what the fuck is random about a daily reminder you fucking worthless ass mods

Yeah, and none of it good.

>implying we can still sage

Eight years of his shit has been enough. She'll be more of the same. We can't afford that. Hell, the world can't afford that.

She really has no plan either - she just wants her name recorded for history.

DEM TRIPLE TRIPS DOE

Says user anonson, from whereverthefuckville USA. Most likely from his mothers basement, holding no college degree or goals in life.

>lawyer for years
>senator for years
>president of the goddamn united states for years
>and THEN made history multiple times over with his policies/accomplishments

Pic related, user. Git gud at life, nigger or not he's a better man than you'll ever be.

another dumb as fuck millennial

the worst piece of legislation ever written.
you'll find out after you turn eighteen.

Still a nigger

Voting for this shady bitch is like being alive. I'll do it, but I won't like it.

Liberal Jew detected

you are so right.
he's the first president to have naked pictures of his mother on the internet.
how cool is that?
naturally he doesn't know who his father is.

Truth

>27
>Approved for medicare due to this legislation
Just because you don't know someone personally who was helped by that law, doesn't mean we don't exist. But you'll learn empathy once you actually GET to high school.

Neither do you. I don't blame him for not sticking around either. You're a pretty big disappointment.

Sucks that your so poor... You should eat s bullet

I don't think so.

I'm gonna vote for da guy wit the funnh hare do

Bitch be crazy

Lame

Kek commands it

Trump all day.. It's time to give back to the white working class..

Nigger ..

>confirmed youre actually still in middle school

got any proof of you claims?

lame attempt.

You seem like a bitchy nigger to me. I second the notion you're a nigger

Is Trump going to sort out the black people getting shot by police problem? we should vote for him because he's more likely to do something about it

Well let's face it, he's more likely do do something about something at least

...proof like...you're expecting me to post my medicare approval letter on this site? the one that has my name, address, and social security number on it?
>get fuckt
inb4 you cunts tell me to black out all the info
>like you're actually worth the effort it'd take to do that

>samefagging this hard

so you don't then.
sage

Thank you for correcting the record

tell you what, when this thread gets to 150 replies I'll post my medicare approval letter. Till then, why bother posting proof to two faggots lurking a dead thread?

Wow you're gay

Could everyone please just wait for the debates. We all know those are gonna be the defining moments of this election

the last CTR guy was more fun. It was pry anthony weiner.

you should understand as an adult that your claims will be challenged.
you should have been prepared to post proof.
now you think you can negotiate?
you failed. any credibility you had is gone.

Hillary cancelled. didn't you hear?

>hillary, dont open this gif without your special glasses on

>im overheated .. how much farther to the van?

Madame Prez about to swag her way into the White House and all y'all got is some wishful thinking gets

Y'all can't do it like Hillary can

>has anyone seen my shoe?

you sound desperate.
"she's going to win. someone please believe me".

>yes she cunt

>my ultimate goal ITT was to gain credibility with a random faggot like you
hilarious to say the least. your god complex is getting out of hand.

>"Dab"
What the fuck IS this? I see people doing it all the time and it looks fucking retarded.

Just think

Hillarys probably getting head off an intern right now

Of course there won't be any sexual relations involved and it will just be to get her own back on that cheating cunt Bill

She cant do it like this

That all you got?

still posting. just making yourself look worse than you already do.
say what you want. you're just words on a monitor.
why can't you kids understand this?

>the average ctr shill

Hillary sucks.

I just watched a video of Trump getting some cheese steaks at Genos. There were more people crowded around him than people at a Clinton rally. Also, Trump didn't need anybody to help him stand.

Hillary is a coward, a liar, and a theif.

10000 penises support hillary

That face.

That's the face of a woman who is beginning to accept the fact that she got schlonged again, this time by a reality TV star with a bad combover, despite having the backing of every major media outlet spinning things positively for her and covering for her, and despite the fact that she had an
endless flow of cash and endless corrupt connections to support her campaign.

None of it was enough to overcome the happenings. She's the 2010's version of Baghdad Bob. Blunders, misfires, and random happenings going against her narratives proved too much. Nothing to see here, don't mind all of the shit hitting the fan in the background. Ignore my faintings, my coughing spells, the Islamic terrorism, the chaos in the middle east that I helped cause, the email scandals, the pay to play schemes as secretary of state, and mysterious deaths of key people who potentially would throw a wrench into my campaign.

It was supposed to be her time. A smooth-talking jack-legged negro stole it from her 8 years ago. Now she's seeing it happen to her again. The presidency is slipping from her grip. She'll be too old and unfit to run again after this cycle. She'll die an angry and bitter death on a hospital bed as she watches the combover man with the prize he didn't deserve to win. She deserved it, not him.

This fate is most suitable for such a lying, corrupt, pathological cunt such as herself.

some are speculating neurosyphillis.
she has the symptoms.

>shits on anons for continuing to post
>while continuing to post
>kids kids lol omg zozzel razzled kek xD lel nigg nogg famalam

well you just lost all YOUR credibility so i guess we're even now. whew lad i couldnt shitpost this hard if i tried.

Who's that bloke on the right? looks like he's got tits

Hillary can't do it like Monica can

jesus say what you will, this image was a labor of love.

whatever asshole

im going to be browsing Cred Forums and giggling like a retard once the votes are counted. the amount of butthurt and shitstorm will be unprecedented. might even pop into Cred Forums and /k/ to bathe in their tears

>cheating
It was just a blowjob. People really overreacted when Lewinski first came out with the story. Like politicians interns aren't ambitious or manipulative when they need to get ahead in their careers.

....you realize she's still winning, right?

That's what you faggots fail to get. You come up with all these arguments for why she shouldn't or won't win. And granted, a lot of them are damn good arguments. The morally reprehensible behavior. The criminal acts. The questionable health. The recent polls that either favor Trump or shows that he's giving her a run for her money. I could go on and on.

All good arguments against her. All good reasons for believing that she shouldn't be anywhere near the presidency; and that she won't get it.

BUT SHE WILL ANYWAY.

AND DEEP DOWN.......WE ALL KNOW IT.

No amount of anti-Hillary memes or seizure gifs will change it.

0/10

I'll bite this bait

That's Ellen DeGeneres, the famous lesbian comedienne

sex outside of marriage. so yes it was cheating.

Liberal lawyer who really did nothing other than agitate.

Do nothing senator who sponsored no bills and didn't work with the other side at all

POTUS ONLY because he's black - had he been white he would have been laughed off the stage when he first announced his candidacy.

No accomplishments as POTUS other than to help the arab spring become ISIS, put people out of jobs, increase welfare, take away jobs from blacks by allowing more immigration and, for the first time ever, giving us a tax for NOT buying something.

tin foil fedora on a wee bit tight tonight kid?

Just a blowjob?, what was you reading? she signed all sorts of shit to protect him, still had to admit there were at least 7 sexual encounters but never admitted to anything other than a blowjob.

Yeah right

and the Titanic was still floating, right?

and all of the cancer patients in hospice are still alive, right?

yea obammy.

I guess it takes one to know one

I don't know anyone who was helped by it. I know multitudes of people who have been hurt by it.

It is a law which taxes us for NOT buying something. WTF???

How would you explain the Hillary victory when it happens?

Wouldn't you agree that with everything we know about her and with all the recent poll results, a victory for her should be very unlikely in a fair race?

THE FIX IS IN.

Pepe

i screenshotted my post and i will be posting it on judgement day. ill probably make my own thread gloating how ive looked forward to this day

Bill's also sexually assaulted women.

I think she'll make a fine president. Maybe not a great president, but she's not a fucking imbecile like Trump so she's got that going for her.

do you get all your information about the world from your racist mythomaniac uncle? like almost nothing you said is even true or real

>BUT SHE WILL ANYWAY.

Remember Romney's 47% comment? How long did the media run with that one?

Hillary flat out insults people and the media lets it slide after a day or two.

don't go near any power lines your head may explode.

Her term as SecState was disastrous. She did nothing as a senator. What makes you think she's not a lying, hypocritical moron?

>like almost nothing you said is even true or real

Except that it is all true, come stain.

and I won't care one fucking bit kid.
you're like that fly banging against my window.
futile, insignificant.

he likes his right hand too.

>hurr durr BENGAZI ERRRRR

Watch something besides Fox news dick munch.

trying this hard. saving up for a shiny new bicycle timmy?

Mark my words.....Trump is going to have either a major faux pas/fuck-up or a huge scandal that will cost him the election.

And it will happen shortly before the election.

The powers that be want Hillary to win. And they will do anything to make that happen. Trump is legitimately getting more popular than Hillary at the moment, but the American public can easily be swayed. And it will happen at Trump's expense.

its cumstain. get it right nigger

What? Sources needed.

Supported the Arab Spring which became ISIS, shit breath.

DELETE THIS

the most retarded post of the day.
thank you for trying.

oh fuk

Google his resume, literally all of that is true. He was a lawyer, then a senator, and then got elected as POTUS.

What do you think will happen to all the Trump supporters once Hillary wins?

Yeah, not like Google exists where you live.

heavy.com/news/2016/05/bill-clinton-sexual-sex-assault-misconduct-rape-allegations-accusers-affairs-names-list-women-mistresses-scandals-photos-pictures/

thepoliticalinsider.com/every-clinton-sex-assault-victim/

I'd be making other plans with regards getting your pool cleaned and yard tidied in a couple of months CA guys

Dubs decides it

youtube.com/watch?v=ClFOt47H2dg

>google doesnt exist
>i couldnt possibly be too lazy to use it

Deported

They'll all join BLM and riot for the hell of it

inb4 euthanasy.
you're actually worth the effort it'd take to do that.

She's got to make it to November first. Broad looks like she's going to croak every time she's on TV.

Ummm.... You do realize she sat and watched while innocent soldiers and diplomat were shot beaten raped. Then turned around and tried to play it off that a video caused a riot and the pissed off people of Benghazi over through the embassy then through the creator of the video in jail for it.... Come on you want a person like this in charge and representing what we stand for its sickening

>hoping she dies because he knows that's the only way she's gonna lose

124, you cunts are almost there.

Fuck it, just give it back to the Indians and go home

>Ummm...
You do realize that most people stop reading after they see this word because it makes you sound like a 13 year old girl at a slumber party, riiight?

Daily reminder that he's going to win.

At this point, it's only a matter of who's already butthurt about it, and who's already welcoming our new President.

She will probably win... Then she will die within the first 3-6 months. And what will happen then? you will have another election murrifats?

Ummm OK

>not a 13 year old girl

>might be at a slumber party

I'm hoping for a civil war so we can rid ourselves of her and the liberals, Jews and niggers that have ruined this country.

I don't care as long as the person it was directed at read it

>And what will happen then? you will have another election murrifats?

Then the Vice President takes over. Simple.

You realize that's happened before, right?

I don't think Trump will win. But Hillary just... sucks. Bad policy, bad character, bad everything. So yea, have fun dick ridding a D- candidate. Totally wasted energy.

I don't understand why people think Trump and Hillary are equal evils. You think Trump hasn't done all kinds of shady legal shit like Hillary has? Trump has done all the same shit and is also a racist sexist dumbass.

>flavor town

Holy shit, nobody can really be this stupid.

>shady legal shit
Exactly. At least Hillary doesn't currently have over 10 court cases open against her shady ass business practices. Trumps employees all accuse him of misconduct, and thats not including the millions of dollars he lied about giving to the veterans, or the fucking tax evasion. He refuses to release financial statements because they'd show all the fucked up shit he does with his money.

C is for Cumslut

because for all her middle of the road boring evil, she has a huge group of people she is working with and they will get their shit done. Trump's over the top bullshit evil is his personal insanity and the collective screaming of white supremacists as they fade from relevance. He will get nothing done and the turmoil in DC will shake up those in power and give us a chance to bring in some new blood, hopefully less bought.

This November I'm gonna collect all the Cred Forums and Cred Forums tears, seal it all in a bottle and label it 'Virgin Rage 2016'

Then I'll open it 30 years from now and reminisce on all the butthurt between sips.....

Hillary basically has the blood of soldiers and diplomats on her hands and takes donations from high powered people in other countries that want there hands in the way our government works how can you look past this?

yyyyeeeeeesssss........

>has the blood on her hands
She washes them on a regular basis, I dont see how thats possible.
>Donations from high powered people in other countries
You're right, shes DEFINITELY the first politician to do this in the history of this great nation. There's no WAY any of the others have done this before. Shes truly a trailblazer in the corruption category.

Trump literally has court cases open, she metaphorically has blood on her hands. This is apples to oranges logic. I overlook it because its fearmongering.

Nothing better to raise your poor self esteem than pretending you are somehow superior to random strangers on the internet.

Your a goof

You are doing God's work OP. Keep it up. Er'ry day.

Shortest term prez ever, assasinated after only 4 days in office. Real shame.

150 replies. Let's have it....

If i could +1 this i would.

I'll be opening my bottle from 2008 on November 8th. It's aged very well.

COMMANDER
AND
CHIEF
MADAM
PRESIDENT
HILLARY
CLINTON

If they didn't get Obama by now then wtf makes you think Hillary will get assassinated?

Only way she's dying is from her own health problems.

>150 reached
>prepared to post proof

Hillary has court case open for basically treason am I right? You do know the James comey was told to let her off by some corrupt higher up the first time but the truth will come out.

it should have a lot more replies than it does right now. tfw this generation doesn't get the joke.

Kaine would be pretty cool, you should probably check your left-right barometer.

So? Big deal, she's got some incurable, intractable, debilitating neurological disease that has her knocking on deaths door as we speak anyways. Did you want her to stay healthy in office so you could hate her reign longer?

We get it.

It's just that 'joke' is old as fuck.

That means it's not that funny

No but I don't believe in democrats redistribution of wealth and beefing up nonsense government controlled programs that I have to pay for. I beleive in working your ass off and getting what you deserve not sitting on your ass and getting what everyone working hard should get.

Trips of satan

I would lick her twat so hard

she's got mad harlem shake skills

youtube.com/watch?v=XpngFEiASFQ

Hoping for something better than Obama and Hillary its sick when it's cheaper to not work than it is to work. I see people all the time tell me they can't work anymore hours because they will make too much money and lose their food stamps or Medicaid don't you want to end this bull?

Are those actual quotes?

Republicans are so fucking selfish. You're willing to change the laws of the entire nation because YOU personally do not benefit from them.
>Abortion
>OMG LIFE IS SACRED
>except once its actually born
>then fuck supporting it get a job you freeloading mother who had the foresight to admit before the child was born that she would be UNABLE to support it

>Health care
>WHY DO I HAVE TO PAY FOR IT?! I'm not sick, therefore no one else can possibly be sick and fuck my fellow man right in the butthole for making me pay for his medical treatment.
>the treatment he also paid taxes into the system for as well

>Food stamps
>WHY DO PEOPLE HAVE TO EAT?! I eat just fine, they should just buck up and starve in silence like they're supposed to

She's actually kind of attractive in that pic.

>I'm compassionate because I force everyone to pay for my preferences

KYS, leftist faggot.

All hail the glorious Madam President.

None manner of hate or xenophobia will effect this election. Hillary is going to win and we all KNOW it. Cred Forums is impotent.

Nothing will come from that because he never said anything about actually deleting any emails

First off if you had your own child maybe then you could begin to realize how precious life is ...I did and I'm sure you would too. People adopt kids from other countries but we have perfectly good orphans her in the good old USA.

Health care by informing Obama care we have become one step closer to becoming a communist country bring down middle class families to poverty level because there health insurance cost as much as a mortgage.

Food stamps get a damn job it's fine if you need assistance it happens but the idea is to use it to help you move forward don't abuse it and rely on it for the rest of your life

>Getting desperate enough to make this a daily thread

LOL wtf did you initially think the phrase "daily reminder" was supposed to mean, then?

It's a nigger dance

which policies did you disagree with?

Fuck you ameritards are brainwashed about any social program whatsoever...

Oh, wow....

Well gentlemen.....clearly what we have here is an accurate representation of the upcoming results in November, lmao

Same here, Cred Forumsro

Why are you even here?

This is some damn good autism right here, lel

>force everyone to pay for my preferences
Wow, it's almost like you SERIOUSLY think that the people applying for social programs DID NOT pay taxes out of their own paychecks to fund those programs in the first place.

>tfw you have to work a certain amount of credit hours to even get approved for medicaid
I.e. if you HAVENT paid enough taxes into the health care system, you CANNOT get approved for it.

Which you faggots would know if you weren't sheltered white males who've never actually encountered a hardship in your entire lives. tl;dr changing the laws of a nation to fit your religious beliefs is akin to a theocracy.

Yknow what else is a theocracy? Sharia law. How ironic.

/thread

If Trump wins there is no way he's getting a second term. I am 100% sure of that.

2008-2016 in America >>>>>>>> 2000-2008 in America

No one can argue against this.

why the fuck don't you just not vote for her at all

Learn how to use "/thread" newfag newnigger

Trump recently praised the 'stop and frisk' tactic.....so there's that....

Why is this being ignored

Can't wait for Monday night!!!!

Pandering bitch.

because no one cares.

it's more along the lines of "this joke isnt funny"

What year do we think the future leader of the free world had a dick in her mouth? 76? maybe as late as 82? Interesting to ponder

Man, shut your dumb ass up.

Why persuade when you can insist? This is why your horse can't win a majority and will only sneak by against infamous con-man Donald Trump.

It's sad. I remember when Senator Hillary Clinton was part of pro-Bush fringe in the Democratic Party. Now she's running the show.

I believe this as well.

>theif
yeah vote for trump tractorfucker

The joke isn't funny...when you don't get the reference, you 12 year old millennial faggot.

The mark he left is a shit stain.

ALL HAIL PRESIDENT TRUMP

hahahaha retard

>tractorfucker
I giggled.

Stop trying to act like you're a normie

your average trump supporter

K nice one xddd

Both are cowards, liars, and thieves.

Trump cant handle people making fun of him and backs out of debates.

85% of what he says is incorrect

Steals from people who want to learn business with Trump U.

Hilary is just as bad.

Vote third party.

KEK

very low energy

Why, because he's black?

pleasecutthecrap.com/obama-accomplishments/
hes made history more times than you ever will.

>confirmed you're too young to get the reference
it was a nice one since its factually accurate.
>K nice one xddd kek lelz omg zozzel nigg nogg famalam :P :D

Weak bait.

>trump supporters are all basically this guy

How old are you user?

Cant wait til november. Im sure youll come up with some new troll-faggotry by then.

they are.

even cats don't like trump

>you don't think it's funny so you don't get it

>you still havent proved that you even got the reference in the first place

must be nice, have circular logic like that. i wouldn't know, i went to college when Bill was still in office.
>while you were in diapers

feel the butthurt flow through you

fantastic want a cookie

Voting third party is throwing your vote away no one the third party or Green Party can possibly when don't encourage this crap

CTR is the "Correct The Record" acronym. Decide for yourself if your time is worth more then what these self-hating libs are being compensated for by the Clinton machine. They're pretty weak, but more often then not, entertaining.

If she does win then he'll probably just change it to "daily reminder that she won"

What's the deal with this pic? I see it posted a lot

I bet you are the same person who says liberal media is ruining this election. Well here is an example of how much you have taken that bait. Voting third party isnt a vote for one side or the other, its your vote. You choose where it goes. Both third party candidates are 10X better than either major candidate. It also lets politicians and political parties know which way the electorate is leaning so the move votes out side of both of these corrupt parties, the better. In no way is it a waste

Yeah, right
Like I'm gonna vote for Gary 'What is Aleppo' Johnson

What do you think will happen to Trump supporters when Hillary wins?

Is that the only thing you dislike about Johnson? One thing he didnt know? But you would rather vote for trump who im sure cant name a president from a nation that isnt tyrannical

All this butthurt just to admit that you know she's gonna win

Linebreaks, Cred Forumsro

Nothing. most actually believe in freedom of speech. Conald supporters are mostly ones trying to infringe speech.

Kind of this.

I just feel like it really doesn't matter whether or not it was "wasted". People who are going to vote for the 3rd party candidate guy were the same people who were just flat out NOT going to vote in the first place. At least if they actually DO vote for 3rd party, they're actually using the vote instead of just tossing it out because they don't like either main stream candidate. Its more wasteful NOT to vote than to vote for 3rd party in protest.

We can only hope they'll be hunted through the streets. But the far more likely answer is Nothing. They'll go back to fucking their sisters and simmering in impotent rage about how brown people took their country away from them.

They'll go back to watching NASCAR and fucking their daughters

heh heh

pls die already

Second this

HUMA 2020!

FUCK YOU HAMBURGER !

hillary will shit on herself IN FRONT OF 150 MILLION viewers. she will be laughed off the stage of the debate. she is old and stupid.

Yeah but you don't think they'll be a little...ostracized..afterwards? Supporting Trump isn't like coming out and saying "I like blue instead of red". It's more like shouting "I AM A RACIST" at the top of your lungs to everyone around you. And once Hillary wins, our social climate is going to get absolutely FUCKED in the ass by PC bullshit. I mean just ruined. We're going to ruin ourselves trying to be politically correct, that's how unique this election is.

If the election was tomorrow Do you really think either third party candidate would win the presidency? Be honest!

some context, please?

True dat!

AND The Clintons cured AIDS too!

cucked

Wait, you are saying you are going to vote for who you think will win over policies?

How long until he's dead?

Oh wow! i would love to vote for Clinton now! She seems nice!

When has trump ever informed or said anything racist?

good, welcome to the smart, informed party.

Honestly he deserves to die for being so stupid

Who the fuck reuses an old email handle for a new username and expects to stay user?

I think it's going to surprise a lot of people, how many votes the 3rd party gets this time around. EVERYONE I talk to says the same thing, "I dont like either so I'm just not going to vote". Myself included. I hate them both, but if I was forced to use my vote it'd go to the 3rd party guy JUST because he is not one of the other two. Let alone his stances seem to be better suited to my concerns for the future of this country.

>mostly refugees
Clinton wants totally open borders and I'm just flat out not cool with that. That other guy wants background checks first, at the very least. I mean its SOMETHING rather than nothing. I went to high school with someone who got arrested for trying to join ISIL and its fucking scary thinking that his parents got into this country and raised him to hate us that much without raising SOMEONES flags along the way.

washingtonpost.com/politics/trump-used-258000-from-his-charity-to-settle-legal-problems/2016/09/20/adc88f9c-7d11-11e6-ac8e-cf8e0dd91dc7_story.html

Trump is sure going to look out for you guys when he takes money from the trump charity fund and uses it to settle his personal law suits.

>Trump has so much integrity and honesty. He really tells it how it is.

Fucking KEK

>When has trump ever informed or said anything racist?
>informed

Typical trumpie. I think you mean "inferred". Nice try though

oh god here you try to go again. this happens in every thread. end the cycle and accept it already.

Somethings don't work out in business I've had success's but also I've had a lot if unsuccessful ventures as well. Most people in the business world do

>trump wants to stop illegal immigration

oh he is a racist against mexicans

>want's to stop letting terrorists from Syria in

what a racist! we need to make america brown

what more do you want? why are we letting terrorists in our country? is there a good reason for this?

What terrorist has the US let into the country?

how angry are you guys that hillary is losing? i've heard that you guys are fucking terrified lol.

Can you post an example of something not taken out of context?

Hmmmm how about the 911 hijackers

>losing
>she's 6 points ahead

>not a terrorist act

>not a terrorist act

>it certainly was not a terrorist

sure link to the poll please! i'm sure you have lots of facts!

theyre not all terrorists and i just want to ask this to test the water once and for all...

imagine the US gets invaded and taken over by Nazis. imagine that they blow up your home, they rape and kill your wife and/or children, they shoot you when you try to go outside to buy food, and they kill all of your friends for NOT being nazis while forcing you to convert to Nazism just to stay alive.

Now imagine that you tried to flee the country, to get away and save your own life, just to come into another country and get accused of being a Nazi yourself when youre really just trying to not die tomorrow.

>conservatives need to learn empathy before they try to participate in politics lest they tell the entire world to go fuck themselves just so they dont have to pay for anything out of their own pockets

"he hijackers in the September 11 attacks were 19 men affiliated with al-Qaeda. An overwhelming majority, 15 of the 19, were citizens of Saudi Arabia."

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hijackers_in_the_September_11_attacks

Nope try again.

What are you even trying to say? Next time you post, try using context

so everyone from Syria is a nice person and not a terrorist. what are you trying to say? they are great people?

they can't even read in their native language. let alone speech english. why should we take in these people and let them have Sharia law?

Holy strawman. No country has 100% good people

Funny but I heard most were fighting age men wouldn't you grow a pair and stand up and fight for your home?

i will give you $25,000 right for an interview. i know you are not an american citizen but you don't have to be to collect.

i'm interviewing ctr employees, you must provide proof of employment.

please post a disposable email adress if you wish to interview thanks and have nice day.

Fuck off you googleloving skype

I'm saying that you cannot call ALL of them terrorists when only SOME of them are.

Because THAT is the very definition of racism. Replace it with words like "black" or "white". It turns into...
>so everyone who's black is a nice person and NOT a gangster thug?
>what are you trying to say? that they're great people?

alternatively:
>so everyone who's white is a nice person and NOT a KKK member?
>what are you trying to say? that they are great people?

Sounds insanely racist, doesn't it? That's because it is.

i can. my taxes have gone up. the government surveillance in my life has gone up. BLM is fucking shit up.

If you believe you are better off today than before obummer, then fuck you, youre a basement dwelling fucktard.

Also, took me a long time to type this, i was dodging sniper fire.

they seem like nice people

>When you cant argue a point, call them a shill. The post

by the way you will not be the first to collect, i promise hillary clinton does not care about your or your family.

i think he's accentuating the polarity between the two societies at hand

he's fucked more shit up too.

He didn't do half what he promised. War is still going on, gov. surveillance is bigger than ever. obamacare is a joke.

I liked him at first. Now hes just a fuckwad.

Listen we agree on this point, I think they should've stayed behind and fought. But it doesn't change the fact that some of them truly ARE women and children, entire families, fleeing to get away from what amounts to an unstoppable force that took their homes away from them.

All I'm saying is we can't throw a blanket term over all of them, and leave them to die out in the cold just because one or two of them MIGHT be bad apples. MAYBE, we cant prove or disprove the state of their appleness...yet. But when we do, we let them off the hook anyways so what would it matter in the end? Omar Mateen WAS on a watch list, and 50 people are STILL dead from a US born citizen who LEGALLY obtained that firearm.

I liked Donald Jr. Post on Twitter "if I had a bowl of skittles and I told you 5 skittles would kill you would you grab a handful?"

nothing he did jeopardized american security like hillary did.

So you believe, due to 2862 terrorist attacks by maybe 4K people, that is an accurate representation of 2 billion?

less than 6% goes to charity from clintons. they use it up.

it's a SHITTY "charity" funded by outside sources.

FUCK OFF

What do you expect form a place where you can buy a burrito on every corner to a place thats 90% desert on the other side of the world. Of course they are going to be different.

I actually did like that quote too. Pretty thought provoking, though incendiary. Its easy to see why people would take issue with it.

oh that's reaching.

what i'm saying is why are we going to let these people into our country who want sharia law and can't read or speech english in? they don't even want to work. and yes i would guess that about 10% of the Syrian population are violent and very very dangerous. what is your oppinion??????

5 outta 500 isn't too bad. What the fuck has shillary done? JACK FUCCKING SHIT.

Name one accomplishment she did as a NY senator or sec of state? NOTHING

Just like trumps charity.

See: washingtonpost.com/politics/trump-used-258000-from-his-charity-to-settle-legal-problems/2016/09/20/adc88f9c-7d11-11e6-ac8e-cf8e0dd91dc7_story.html

I fucking love Hillary and I can't wait to drink up all the tears when she wins!