Hey i want to be a trap but im chubby im quite good looking even men told me that and i have beautiful blue eyes so my...

Hey i want to be a trap but im chubby im quite good looking even men told me that and i have beautiful blue eyes so my question is how do i workout to lose weight without gaining muscle or going out

Starve yourself, lard ass

nothing wrong with being a but chubby.
but if you really want to lose weight, just eat less and just do cardio and squats for dat ass

running. lots of running.

eat 300 calories a day

cut something out of your diet, around 500 calories, and do some exercise so you lose fat, not muscle

that'll kill your muscles, you'll become a ball of flab

I don't think that this is healthy

you could literally fucking google it

>I want to be a trap

show us your face, you know, what the majority of these "traps" don't do. I will then judge accordingly

Go running, and do squats for ass. Eat less every time you eat, don't just eat less meals. Eat healthier too.

any cute sissy traps want to interact with me my skype is jimmy.russels76"

Jogging+alcohol
I shit you not thats a legit response

post body. you're probably cute already

Show face/body and it'd be easier to judge

Legitimate advice

Pretty sure that's how you throw up

Post a body pic. No face needed but would be cool. We'll tell you what you need.

Not at the same time
Alcohol reduces the testosterone levels in the body ( building muscle becomes much harder)
And Jogging is one of the most efficient ways to burn calories and not build any muscle

well the "not at the same time" wasn't implied til now. I gotta stop drinking.

Ok that sucks i'll do a new one

ew!

I am doing it and yeah cutting calories and cardio basically but I am finding as I lose weight I still need to tone up. My ass especially. But I've made progress.

>pic related, it's pre

some post...

don't have a lot of front pics cause, no face but here's one

Yeah every man who dont want to be a sissy need to stop drinking or else youll get man boobs and not gainz in the gym

1250 cal a day, lean protein and veg, you can lose weight sitting on your ass

lost 80 doing this

Need more for science.

but what about your hips? wide?

all these assholes don't know what they're talking about

please, learn from the masters
go to they know exactly what they are talking about and don't let those faggots give you shit about not actually being as much of a faggot as they are

I am actually following this....

10/10 would fuck

ALL booze? or just some specific kinds?

10/10? There's no ass at all, cant see face and tits are questionable at this point.