both are garbage.

Mc for fries, Bk for burgers

McDs or BK < everything else

KFC

fast food is disgusting

The king

Neither

burger king is the best

Aren't you a fucking healthy fairy? God I'd love to be you eating avocado eggs every fuckign day for breakfast then having turkey burgers with lettuce for my lunch all whilst going to the gym 20 hours a day

fuck oiff

Personally prefer McDonald's because of the accessibility.

The King is called the King for a reason, baby.

double whopper with cheese is pretty much the best thing you can get at a fast food joint.

I don't really tried Burger King, but after McD i think even shit would be better, so BK.

I personally would pick burger king, so when I'm fucking my gf I have it my way, and she'll be lovin it.

This

Carl's Jr./Hardy's or In and Out

Wendy's

This indeed

Those fucking chicken fries so tasty

Got food poisoning when I tried to eat at BK for the first time in a few months last year.

I work at Mcdonnalds the food is not that bad, just dont take a bigmac or hb / cb.

bet you was fucking a mcchicken while writing that weren't you, you obese cunt

Burgers
BK > MD

Fries
MD > BK

Chicken
MD (before selects were discontinued) > BK > MD (now)

Toys
BK > MD

Condiments
MD > BK

Shakes:
MD > BK

Atmosphere:
MD (pre 00's rebrand) > BK > MD (now)

I got sick at a BK and ever since the smell of the place makes me sick so gotta go with Mickey D's

Checked double trips of truth

CHECKED

McDonalds
>fries
>fuckin McChicken
>Mac sauce is good on anything except Big Mac

Burger King
>big side dish menu
>fucking tater tots with the cheese on the inside
>funny witty shit written on a lot of the packaging

my nigga

Wendys

Mcdonalds pre-90's was godly...they didn't get to be McDonalds by being shitty..that came later.

Fucking based.

BK burgers are God tier. Fucking flame broiled like a motherfucker.

The worst kind of cucks

Enjoy that square burger and powdery fries

depends on what im having, chicken nuggets are more juicy and better tasting than whatever stale dry bullshit bk is serving also mcdonalds hamburgers tend to have less bone and tendons and other hard 'impurities'.

also the mcdonalds milkshake is fucking drugs

but burgerking has much better fries

dont know where to to rank the chicken and fish burgers yet because i dont eat that as often

Nigger, do you even activate your almonds?

Five Guys or In-N-Out.

burger king for burgers
mcdonalds for fries

The fact that you even have the information and experience necessary to make this post means you eat too much fast food. I don't see anything in here to make me want to be an asshole to you or anything but you should really explore healthier options.

you know, the best thing about eating well is that you don't HAVE to spend so much goddamned time in the gym, because your body regulates itself so much more efficiently when you eat right.

you sound morbidly obese.

Five Guys.

/thread

Stay mad ya fat fuck. You choose to be this way

Literally once a month, i'm just not underage b& so I have a few more years on you

My niggers

are you fucking insane?

weak ass rubber butter fries, i have a friend who loves that shit too because the fries taste more like butter and butter is dope af but still, if you get hot new fries from BK then theyre crunchy and crisp and fucking delicious

McDonald's. Burger King's burgers are better but put chicken nuggets in between the McD's burgers and they're heaven if you dip it all in their barbecue sauce .

[spoiler]Wendy's is the true fast food king though (or should I say queen?)[/spoiler]

I'm 35 m8, but shit, I guess you just really put thought into and make the most out of that once a month then.

I would pick Big Tasty over any BK burger too bad they stopped selling that shit here and instead have this bullshit dry ass cheap spinoff

Is it bad if I go to BK exclusively for their Hot dogs?

if they were your niggers then why arent yall talking about KFC ?

McD is overall better in the restaurant department because I have been to numerous of both and more often than not BK is pretty disgusting.

Now that being said it's the management that makes the difference. But both McD and BK have bad managers.

If the BK has good management then the BK burgers are better. But BK fries suck donkey balls.

Come on, man.

Hey if i give you my address will someone order pizza? plz

thats a weird way to say tacobell is best fast food

Mr. Grumpy gut

Come on and slam, and welcome to the jam

Chick fil a or nothing. Best tasting chicken sandwich you can buy, cheap $7.20 for a large combo chicken sandwich meal, fast asf with amazing service. Underated styrofoam cups can keep your drink cold for like 4 hours.

Also chick fila sauce.

It's 430 w. north st apt.1
saint marys ohio 45885
thanks.

I gotchu what's your address and what kind of pizza.

64 St wilfrids road
Wigan

Let me get that Dominos spinach and feta pizza.
Haha thanks again.