Yo Cred Forums...

yo Cred Forums, developed a thing for black & asian chicks recently and considering leaving my long term girlfriend to pursue some darker meat.

have any of you faced this decision? gimme some stories.

bumping with this sexy ass

>be me
>white, with a qt black girlfriend
>fast forward two happy years
>white girls have become exotic objects of lust for me after two years of slamming chocolate buns

you should be able to masturbate your way out of this predicament user, if you're happy with your girl, don't leave her.

that's pretty much my situation now. I don't think I can, I just feel like there are so many girls out there and I need to spread the love a little.

I wish we could swap for a week

black girls are amazing man

ive been talking to this bitch for a while

they got dat ooga booga

shes freaky af

Mfw people still don't realize this is part of the Internet conditioning raid fucking newfags

She's cute, man, way to go.

ive had yellow fever too

B-but goy, b-black women!!

>swap
looool
if only this were possible
for real though, I think it's a case of the grass is greener. If you don't think your girl is the one, and you've never been with a black girl before then go for it, life is short, and while the pussy is the same it's a nice feeling laying your head down at night knowing you've skeeted inside a woman of mocha complexion.

since my erasmus in France I only fuck asians and tanned ethnicities. Love it, asians are easy to get, mostly unexperienced, but I love their eyes and bodies.
Got the yellow fever.
have only fucked 2 blacks from kenya, they had gigantic vaginas

Cred Forums, just go

>white girls dont like him
>thinks other races might

But I thought you wanted me to contribute to these copy pasta threads with black ebony nubian queen goddesses like this

please dump them

No they're not. Sure they're nice for the odd fap but overall their attitudes are pure shit, they're manly, and they're only assets are purely physical because they lack the brain cells to engage in actual conversation.

They're strictly natures jerk off material. Nothing more. Would I fuck a chocolate bitch in her ass? Sure, why not. Would I fucking date one? Absolutely not.

They're a means to an end, and the end is a white woman.

ive been with one before but wanna go back

Do you wanna go back for more than just the skin tho?
>give it two weeks
>fap yourself dry to ebony every day
>see if you still care

if after that you still need to then I'd say its time to leave your girl and go in search of some nubian action. I'm going to bed now, make a post in Cred Forums when you make your mind up, I'd be interested to see how it goes, I'm in a similar, if reversed dilemma. Peace

I'm guessing no one knows who she is?

cheers bro

I wish

missing webm 3

Nobody gets 10 minutes into ghostbusters.

i got u

Actually, it'd be rude of me to leave without giving you something.
Let me know how it goes.

is there a 5 not that 1,2,3 & 4 aren't enough

fucking tease

sorry dude, that's the lot

I'd Fuck both

Anyone have the ones in camo shorts? Or any of the rest?

>black girls are amazing man

They often have great bodies, but facially they look like a human devolved by a million years.

same as white chicks though, fucked up faces unless you find a good one

bumping this

it might be the light from her phone, but her tongue looks coated. probs from crack pipes

I disagree, some are ugly but some are crafted by god himself

Where did u meet here ?