Todays conversation with my gf. Ask me anything

Todays conversation with my gf. Ask me anything

Why do you write to each other in such horrible broken english when it's obvious it's not either of your first languages.

Oh, that's right, you typed that all yourself.

How did you two come to talk about this, was she apposed to it at first or willing?

I'll fuck your girlfriend for you

We both are from different countries and we talk in our horrible english haha :)

We found that we like the same things like mmf threesome and cheating etc

I think it would be easy if you are hot enough and got some inches in your pants bro ;)

You both like cheating? Surely that isnt a healthy relationship

>what is a conversation generator?
C- for effort, saging this shit thread.

also more of the conversation plz

I mean if they both are into it then there kind of is no problem

samefag

I meet these requirements but I doubt I live anywhere near her

Exactly. We love eachother we have strong relations and also we trust eachother. This cheating things is just addiction to our sex life.
Its not generator its oc I swear.

Pic related: my gf

>Oh, that's right, you typed that all yourself.

Nailed it.

>no timestamp
sage

Here

Fucking cucks. No, it's not going to be good for your relationship. Girls are mostly emotionally motivated. She'll be sleeping around until she finds someone funnier, smarter, and sexier than you. Then it will all be over

I hope you are not right. She said for her other boys are just like toys in bed. She not gonna get closer with them, just have sex. She loves only me.

>reddit.com/r/cuckold

What is wrong with these people.

its good to be a cuck don't let these fake alphas tell you otherwise.

Thanks bro, im gonna finish on this post.

Dude just, if you let your girl cheat, or you cheat onyour girl like this. Atleast be a man, punish her after for doing it. Make her regret it and realize youre the only one she wants. Dont get walked on. Its fucking pathetic outside looking in. Your girl only gets your dick, be dominate, be a fucking man. You can be loving too obviously but theres always a power dynamic. Man up you faggot. If you lose her then fuck it move on, make her feel like shit and ignore her. Twat

So are you allowed to be with other women too? Or is it just straight up bullshit?

Kek

>Says the cuck that doesn't know anything

Bro I'm laughing out loud. Love you faggot