Any alcoholicfags on tonight?

Any alcoholicfags on tonight?

Share your stories and how you ended up addicted to alcohol.

Pic somewhat related

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=IqPvgN3cAjI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Pretty basic for me work drove me to stress which in turn drove me to drink rinse and repeat and now I am dependent on alcohol

She looks like she needs a bowl of eggs

She has to eat all of it!

I'd give that bitch a nice big bowl of eggs.

>you do have to eat

using alcohol to quit weed, as weed makes me unproductive and eat like 5000 calories. good or bad idea

OP here, wouldn't say I'm full blown alcoholic yet but this is what got me started. Weed was too expensive/hard to get so I started drinking in the evenings as a boredom relief (getting baked used to be my relief)

i shat myself twice now from drinking. i recomend it immenesly.

No friends
No dad
No job
No car
No money
No gf
Living with mommy
Nothing happening in life except school which will take ten years because I want to be a doctor
Ran out of weed

Vodka and snapple, please take away my pain

Currently 3 weeks dry. Angry and snappy does not even describe me.

I used to be a blackout drunk from power drinking 40's in HS I went to AA for a while and resolved that now I'm almost a daily drinker ever since I started a relationship with a girl from Belarus those eastern euro chicks can drink like fish.

Also I'm Native South American so it's kinda in my blood

I kinda preferred being a blackout drunk since it was more infrequent and at bars. Now I get stuck at home quite often since I usually have too much to drive.

I can definitely see myself going overboard with this, I was literally stoned for 8 days straight. Just wake up, bake up, edibles, and sleep for like 14 hours a day. Yesterday i stopped and was super uncomfortable the whole day so i drank and skateboarded to distract myself. Probably not gonna drink anymore either. Or maybe just once more tonight....

Haha check'd!!!

Here's our anthem
m.youtube.com/watch?v=IqPvgN3cAjI

only 8 days? pleb

Drank fairly frequently before I went to uni
Drank heavily and regularly when I went to uni
Had a great relationship with a girl - we drank a lot together
Near the end of university we break up
Drink to dull the pain rather than enjoy it
(Throughout I've been a user of many drugs)
Graduate with a 1st class degree somehow, still drinking every day
Have shit job because who gets a job from an English degree
Still drinking daily, and hard
Gradually becoming dependent on benzos - selling them a lot to supplement my feeble legitimate income
Not even sure if it's because I still miss her, hate myself, or just because I can't be bothered to face what my life has turned into
Have to move back to my hometown with mummy and daddy because of things that I did when I was... intoxicated
Still drinking, not really sure why but I can't stop
>Be me now

>have anxiety and insomnia
>drinking myself to sleep cures both
its a win/win scenario really

I'm coming off benzos bro, careful with those. I got dependent and the withdrawals are hell. Fucking hell.

i drink to relieve my depression and anxiety. used to work pretty well but now its kind of a mixed bag.
im trying to quit now but its tough when alcohol is all around me. ive got health problems now though so i have to. I cant feel my legs sometimes, i get shaky and nervous everyday. my whole body aches all the time, especially my bladder and balls. and i have trouble pissing. and i cant get it up sometimes. and i keep getting uti's and colds and shit.

dont drink to quit weed man, or at least be really careful. weed withdrawal is nothing compared to booze

In the Marines. Can never fall asleep at a decent time. Start drinking to fall asleep. Just 3 or 4, stop, and like an hour later I was ready for bed. Not blackout, pass out drunk. Just tired. Eventually turned into 5, 6, 10, liquor... Shitfaced every night til 1 AM seven nights a week.

I drank 5 bottles (0.7l) of whiskey per week and was already sure that it's too late to quit. Then I switched drugs somehow and am now amphetamine-dependent. But at least withdrawal won't kill you or anything, it's mostly psychological.

Would recommend.

Yeah man, I'm off them now. Tapering was a bitch but I'm better off for it now. Still occasionally have a xanax or valium but only if we've been up all night getting on it and I want to kip.
I just don't like how I am when I'm on them either.
Whenever I do some stupid shit or say something i really shouldn't have it's cus of benzos.
Sometimes inhibitions are useful lol