Hello, /b. Do you know for sure if you would end up in Heaven if you died today or tomorrow...

Hello, /b. Do you know for sure if you would end up in Heaven if you died today or tomorrow? No one knows when they will breathe their last breath. You can know for sure by getting saved.

jesusisprecious.org/fundamentals/how_to_be_saved.htm

Please take a look and get saved.

1. All have sinned and therefore cannot enter into Heaven on their own accord

Isaiah 53:6, “All we like sheep have gone astray; we have turned every one to his own way; and the LORD hath laid on him the iniquity of us all."

Romans 3:23, “For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God.”

Romans 3:10, “As it is written, There is none righteous, no, not one.”

2. There is a price on our sin―eternal death in Hell. The Lake of Fire

Revelation 20:15, "And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.”

3. Jesus lived a sinless life and shed his blood on the cross so we could be forgiven.

John 3:16, “For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.”

1st Timothy 1:15, “This is a faithful saying, and worthy of all acceptation, that Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners; of whom I am chief.”

4. Through faith ALONE we are immediately saved.

John 6:28-29, “Then said they unto him, What shall we do, that we might work the works of God? Jesus answered and said unto them, This is the work of God, that ye believe on him whom he hath sent.”

Ephesians 2:8-9, “For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: Not of works, lest any man should boast.”

John 14:6, “Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.”

Other urls found in this thread:

www1.cbn.com/biblestudy/biblical-prophecies-fulfilled-by-jesus
essentialbibleblog.com/2013/03/top-10-reasons-bible-is-true.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Only thing I want so save is Cred Forums

niggggga

The Bible has never been disproved.

The old testament was written hundreds of years before Jesus was born. He fulfilled over 300 prophecies. He fulfilled all the prophecies of the messiah. "1 person fulfilling 8 prophecies: 1 in 100,000,000,000,000,000 1 person fulfilling 48 prophecies: 1 chance in 10 to the 157th power 1 person fulfilling 300+ prophecies: Only Jesus!"

www1.cbn.com/biblestudy/biblical-prophecies-fulfilled-by-jesus

Why trust the Bible?

Here are several reasons why:

essentialbibleblog.com/2013/03/top-10-reasons-bible-is-true.html
1. Manuscript Evidence
2. Archaeological Evidence
3. Eyewitness Accounts
4. Corroborating Accounts
5. Literary Consistency
6. Prophetic Consistency
7. Expert Scrutiny
8. Leader Acceptance
9. Global Influence
10. Changed Lives

1. Manuscript Evidence
2. Archaeological Evidence
3. Eyewitness Accounts
4. Corroborating Accounts
5. Literary Consistency
6. Prophetic Consistency
7. Expert Scrutiny
8. Leader Acceptance
9. Global Influence
10. Changed Lives

Exactly none of these prove the existence of a creator. None. Had you not been brainwashed you would see this very clearly.

"Let me in, or I'll let you burn in hell for not letting me in" -Jesus

Jesus christ don't you bible fucks have anything better to do that regurgitate nonsense from one of the world's oldest books?

You let him in because you will end up there because you don't know jack shit.
He does not send you there, you send yourself there.

That doesn't sound like a Christian way to confront someone. What's Jesus' real name then?

"I'm way awesome" - Dustin

There she lusted after her lovers, whose genitals were like those of donkeys and whose emission was like that of horses Ezekial 23:20 (even more strange bible bullshit)

Exodus 21:7
When a man sells his daughter as a slave, she will not be freed at the end of six years as the men are.
Gotta love the OT

OP is kill?

On genocide:
“This is what the LORD Almighty says: 'I will punish the Amalekites for what they did to Israel when they waylaid them as they came up from Egypt. Now go, attack the Amalekites and totally destroy everything that belongs to them. Do not spare them; put to death men and women, children and infants, cattle and sheep, camels and donkeys.'" God ordered similar things when the Israelites were invading the promised land (Deuteronomy 2:34; 3:6; 20:16-18). Why would God have the Israelites exterminate an entire group of people, women and children included?

Jesus is a fucking nigger faggot. If I ever need to be saved by a 5 foot tall arabic jew then Cred Forums has permission to fuck me to death.

This is when OP is supposed to say "God works in mysterious ways."

Rolling for 72 virgins

Death isn't going to stop Cred Forums from fucking your corpse

Do you eat brie?
Yes?
You are going to heaven!

>Prove to me that God does not love Brie
>Protip: you can't

Jesus wasn't Arabic. Or did Israel suddenly relocate to the Arabian Peninsula?

Yeshu bar Yosef