So, I did something stupid, lost a couple friends, and now waiting for the other shoe to drop

So, I did something stupid, lost a couple friends, and now waiting for the other shoe to drop.

>Friend's 12 year old daughter found me on kik.
>We talked a few days then decided it wasn't right so we went separate ways.
>Stayed at their house the other night and their daughter caught me jerking it on the couch late at night when I didn't hear her come out of her room (it was under a blanket though)
>Next night she pretends to punch at me and I wasn't thinking and did an under hand slap that hit her ass
>That offended her and she told he parents.
>She messaged me on Kik today saying she didn't mean to tell them about those two incidents and the "other stuff"

I'm worried now because there WAS no "other stuff" and I'm worried she made up some story while angry. Even worse she was ony phone when I left it unattended over there so if she got any pics from it it's going to look bad on my end. I'm seriously freaking the fuck out since they won't return my messages now. I really don't want to go to jail or be labeled a pedo over false shit

pedo ass

She sounds like a little bitch

> continues hating bitches

pedo fuck

Hopefully this is a lesson to you stay away from children.

You're definitely going to jail.

how old are you

And this has the potential to ruin my entire life. Every time I hear a car come up the road I get nervous as fuck expecting it to be a cop.

Except I'm not. I'm the one that decided it was wrong do us to keep talking on kik

Right now I'm paranoid as fuck to be around ANYONE

Yeah, that's all that keeps going through my head

Serves you right, you pedo fuck!

the point is it is wrong to talk in the first place pedo

Oh you're fucked OP. I'd run away to the woods right now and go off grid.

>32

Better hope when she testifies in court she don't make shit up cuz the jury gonna hang yo ass

I had the same thing happen to me after some innocent chatting.. I was arrested, spent some time in jail and lost all my friends because of it. I now live in a different country and I have no friends at all -.-

Why the fuck are you jerking it on your friends couch? Especially after the kik interaction, it's like you were asking to get caught by her...

That's fucked man...

I hope your story is the real one, then you'll be ok. It sounds a lot like your a piece of shit cho-mo. I hope not, we did very bad things to them in prison, very very bad

Real talk I've had that happen to me except the little bitch wanted to have sex. Once she messaged me "let's meet up" I deleted her ass.

If they didn't send you angry messages in response to you or call the cops as soon as they heard they're probably just going to ignore you and forget you even exist.

OP going to get that ass smack , like he did that little girl

Tyrone waiting for you man

tbh this. Just don't make any more contact with them or anything and hope it all blows over with just a couple lost friends and not jail time.

Yeah, that's covered under the "I did something stupid"

Yeah, I'm not ever going to invite you over to sit on my couch you fucking asshole.

Not like I did it in broad daylight. I was crashing on their couch and it was 2 or 3 in the morning

You're fucked
I thought you were in your early 20s, though that's still not okay

You know I guess it all depends on what the messages say on kik

Well, like someone said earlier, if they had anything else in him op wouldn't be here to post right now.

If it's been a couple days then you may be in the clear. Just let this be a lesson to you op

Couldn't you just man up and tell the parents that their daughter is lying?

So I'm guessing since your friend still lives at his moms house, you do too?

They won't return my messages and I don't want to keep sending any and get them more pissed

Wut?

Get what you deserve you sick fuck

Welp, trips agree. Guess I'm going to jail

Post pics of her