Story time Cred Forums!

Story time Cred Forums!

After traveling the Mojave for hours with nothing but the clothes on your back, an almost empty canteen & a tan that can beat the sun, you stop and take a moment, knowing that anything can go wrong in a moment.

Dubs decides what happens next.

Dig a huge hole to live in

user gets raped and dies via black nigger dong

Praise the sun in hopes to live another day.

Put scorpion inside asshole

Fuck the scorpion!
And fuck him hard.

Bumping for interest

This. Scorps loves the D.

Oh man, what a waste of dubs

Praise the sun.

triple dubs wasted on this fucking shit

yES

Cuck'd

Take a shit in the Mother.

Stranded, far from civilization, you end up reverting to a primal state where you want to fuck everything you see in kinky-as-shit attempt in preserving your gene-pool. As you shove the scorpion up your ass you feel blood start to pool below your knees as it soaks into the hot, dry sand.

Do this

>eat the scorpion poophole and die of rabies, then hitchhike my mother in law and get pregnant while getting the fuck out

Dump remaining water in ass

dubs

Rollin

Roll

find a fleshlight in the sand and fuck in it but havent drunk water in so long you dont cum instead you pass a kidney stone mid orgasm

Rolling!!!!

Kill all your siblings

This one

Winrar

rol'n

HOLY FUCK TRIPS WASTED FUCK YOU MOTHERFUCKER HOW FUCKING DARE YOU GO DIE FUCKING FAG

um ok you sound buttmad
guess you've never seen trips before

Ahaha

this but zoom in on his dick op and make a cross section of the kidney stone passing thru his dick

Fucking benny pops out of nowhere with a revolver and says "the game was rigged from the start baby"

lol roll

Roll

All three

Rolling

Dubs again fuck this
Kek wills for me

Roll

Roll

Still, in a primal stupor, you remove the scorpion from your rectum (ignoring all of the blood that has accumulated since you tried to shove it up your fucking ass) & move to eat the unrecognizable husk to obtain nutrients. You have one goal in mind: Survive

After you get used to the lightheadedness due to the loss of blood you think you see a road leading to a fenced off area in the distance, maybe you can hitch a ride down there.

GG, dubs wasted, then trips? Gotta love that luck.

Smear bloodsoaked sand on nipples and forehead

Use your the blood from your asshole to write:

"I

Sand in ass to absorb remaining blood

Great-ass luck
Rolling for these 3

m3 2 br0 xD

>then happened an Alien Invasion Tomato Monster Mexican Armada

Forgot to add: You start to foam at the mouth for whatever reason, even though you know as a fact that scorpions do not carry rabies.

Use the bloody red sand to spell out:

"FREE CHICKEN 4 NIGGERS"

in the sand in hopes of attracting niggers to your position

Yell:

"HEY LOOK A PASSED OUT WHITE GIRL WITH $300 AND A WATERMELON!"

as loud as you can in hopes of luring niggers to the scene

look at your bloody hands and question your life ans existence

DEPORT ALL MEXICANS

Perform a ritual to summon the great lord Harambe.

Do you even know where the Mojave is?

GAS THE KIKES RACE WAR

Military personel capture and restrain him, taking him in to Area 51 under the code name

SPECIMEN: LEAKY LEAKY HOLE AY LMAO

(LEAKY HOLE for short)

eat your foot

reroll

Become the Grand Wizard of the Klan and start a massive racewar to cleanse America of Kikes, Spics, and Niggers. Chinks can stay on special reservations.

you find a pyramid, lost in sand and time.
shall you approach the ancient construct?

>kills oneself

roll czech'em

roll

Kill all niggers everywhere.

OH C'MON

Something racist.

Roll a gnoll

Turns out you got pregnant from the scorpion and now you have to pay my mother

OH YEAH

KILL ALL NIGGERS?
DEPORT BEANERS?
GAS THE KIKES?

who knows what'll happen

Well...I'll get creative with these ones

rolll

GAS THE KIKES! GAS THE KIKES!

roll

Derped from the scorpion venom, you just lay on the ground and let your baby scorpion stab you from the inside. On top of that, you start to crave fast food, your brain (being the jokester that it is) makes you small KFC.

With your superior skills of deductive reasoning, you somehow manage to grind up the scorpion that you analy inserted into a fine black paste, using blood for your lips. This allows you to blend in when the other darkies come by to feast on that delicious, deep fried treat created by American culture.

And you notice that your canteen can repel water as if it has holy powers.

Sick a cuck

3 cucks walk into a bar
The nigger says: I'll have a water
The bartender says: get the fuck out

GAS THE KIKES DRESSED AS A NIGGER

Story time

Knowing that you have to provide for your soon-to-be-scorpion family, you eat your foot, instead of actually walking to find some real food, but hey, to each his own.

Cantine gets pregnant too pls

Don't think I forgot about you, man, it's coming.

shove water can up asshole, then kill yourself

You wake up in you bed with bloody shit smeared all over, various pills and some beer cans and a dead scorpion.
Also, you've wet your bed.

It was (almost) all a dream.

lol rerolling for this

become a birch tree

become the first black man to fly a plane across the atlantic

roll

My man

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN

Conjure an army of jews

I respect that you got dubs, but fuck no, let any form of record show that I will not give into a "it was all a dream" trope...fuck you

A moment too late, you notice the shittily designed car rush down your way. Not really giving a shit you still continue to know off your foot until you see a sign that states you are trespassing on private property.

A man whips out a handgun the size of his head immediately after exiting the vehicle. You don't really head what he's saying, but you figure that you should come with him.

Everybody gets the fuck out of my mother

Sick his sick, rape her wife and shoot my fucking brains out, dying of leukemia

Get him to join your race war against the kikes. You'll need guns... lots of guns.

Suck suck suck suck suck

GAS THE KIKES

Kikes. Gas them. Now.

Make sure he's not a jew before you do anything he says. Be sure he doesn't try any jewish tricks

Roll

I should let you guys know, our hero is coming with the man holding the gun. I'm just making the setting first

you wish for a nuclear winter

roll

Race war maybe?

Regardless of the blackface fading away in an instant, the guard must have taken you for a black guy due to your tan. You're about to start a family & you know that scorpion child services don't actually end up helping the kid.

You must escape/explore the facility.

Everybody gets the fuck out

You get dubs

So, I just discovered that there is a function in MS paint which allows you to make straight lines. Shift + Click man...fucking genius.

Offer your bloody asshole to the guards and tell them that the head game is on fleek too.Or if they swing that way, they can have a go at some prime time scorpion baby.
All in exchange for some priviliges.

Rolling

Befriend a turtle. Raise him as your son. No dubs may rape the turtle

Don't die on me thread

Rolling for unrapable turtle son

Turtle son must be fulfilled
>inb4 rape turtle.
Turtle can't be raped

Find a turtle, raise him as your son, then rape him brutally. The damaged turtle will follow the master for all time.

This but the turtle cannot be raped, whether brutally or softly

Rolling for safe turtle butt

Lucky 7 trips of unharmed turtle rectum! OP better deliver

Ah but the turtle i was talking about wasn't the anti rape turtle but just another one.

Technically you rolled for the rape turtle kek.

How? I rolled on a roll altering your turtle. Our turtle son is safe.

OP give me my god damn unrapable turtle son!

The trips have spoken

A sea turtle in the hallway of a secret govt. facility which happens to be located in the middle of the desert appears just by chance, you would rape it if you could, disregarding the bars that you could easily slip through, you notice that the turtle has buns of steel. No way you could get past that.

While you wait, there are strange noises coming down the corner of the cell block.

What happens next?

Guard attempts to rape your turtle son and his dick explodes. While he runs around in agony you noticed he's dropped the keys to your poorly constructed cell.

This. The turtle is key

Roll

I don't think those are guards down the hall...

GAS THE KIKES (and the turtle) RACE WAR

Whatever is making those sounds tries to rape the turtle... then

Constantly scream racial slurs as loud as you can and don't ever stop for any reason.

The turtle gets turtled

RACE THE KIKES! GAS WAR!

1. Re-open rectum wounds
2. Extract baby scorpion
3. Write with blood ''GET OVER HERE!'' on scorpion son
4. Lure Steel Cheeks over with bits of ass flesh and blood
5. Place scorpion on Steel Cheeks back
6. Jerk off and shoot streams of cum over to the corner
7. Watch as The Unrapeable follows the trail of cum eating it and disapears around the corner
8.Wait for an answer

Rolling for trump

Make him write your actual full legal name and social security number on the wall in feces.

Solid black panel with "The End" written in the middle. Then you leave Cred Forums forever.

I'll roll for this

reroll

COME ON GODDAMNIT RE FUCKING ROLL!

pee on the turtle to show dominance

This please

Roooooooooolled Gold

IT MUST BE DONE

Roll

it's our only hope

OP here...you guys are getting really unlucky with the rolls. Maybe we'll make things interesting. If someone can roll quads, then I will do any requests, weather trips, or dubs, or singles. No matter what it is, it will be done.

best idea yet

Draw a thought bubble wishing for a nuclear winter

Rolling

Just stop posting forever with no conclusion or further explanation