Ask a Mexican who has lived 12 years in the US and that is going to vote for Hilary Clinton and not Donald punk

Ask a Mexican who has lived 12 years in the US and that is going to vote for Hilary Clinton and not Donald punk

Other urls found in this thread:

judicialwatch.org/blog/2011/04/most-illegal-immigrant-families-collect-welfare/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Economy_of_Mexico#Remittances
chicagotribune.com/news/local/breaking/ct-shootings-wound-3-in-humboldt-park-washington-park-20160920-story.html
nbcnews.com/politics/2016-election/poll-78-percent-latinos-have-negative-view-donald-trump-n652311
money.cnn.com/2015/09/03/news/economy/donald-trump-jobs-created/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

wetback

beaner

why aren't you legal yet you fuck , you have had 12 years.

okay, first off, its only illegals he doesn't like

are you going to cry when TRUMP landslides hard in Nov?

your not safe even with hillary also, you're not a US citizen so you can't vote. We're going to send your leaching ass back to Mehico

You can't vote

why didn't you stay in your own country and try to fix its problems instead of coming here and adding to ours?

Spanish rape baby

Hey ask a mexican whos lived in the us for 21 yrs and that is going to vote for emperor god king trump anything

Then how can you vote?

I have nothing to ask of a spic. I can only suggest you kill yourself.

Yall niggers posting in a troll thread

A question for both

What wil do when deport?

Well I wouldn't expect a Mexican to vote trump. Unfortunately, you are still a greasy, retarded spic who's opinion is worth about as much as the dirt stuck in my boots.

Have a nice day though.

you called me a spic? spanish empire was the Greatest in the Human History in the 14 Century so Respect them

Ask you what? I already know how to mow yard.

I dont respect dead empires,they're dead for a reason

mexicans are the niggers of hispanics. kill yourself and your family too

Try to pass off as white for long as I can, so far its been going along fine

Are you able to vote? If so, it's your choice; I respect you for actually getting out and voicing an opinion. Third-party voting is still effective. Good luck to you!

the us empire will be over too but will not be remember as powerful as the Soviet Union or The Spanish Empire or the Roman Empire

Ask what? You didn't finish your sentence, idiot.

Enjoy your deportation spic

Ask an Actual real former illigal mexican that came to the states as an illigal at age 9 anything.
No stupid questions please.

How did you go 12 years in the US without learning proper English?

No question. Just wanted to say right on my nigga.

Yeah that was cool 700 years ago you fucking moron.

You see, this is why you fucks live in a shithole of a country. How can you argue your case when it was you who moved over here? If you are such a proud slime ball Mexican, what the fuck are you doing over here?

Either you are a bad liar or you recognize your homeland has little to nothing to offer you. Either way, you are a traitor to your heritage, and therefore a complete, useless pile of shit.

Get the fuck out of our home you leech on society.

Illegals can vote in several states. It makes no sense but Democrats gotta get them votes.

so what are you going to do when you go back to Mexico?

Not as easy as you think.
Illigals pay taxes. We dont leech off the gov its not in our culture. That is leaching off gov is primarily a white snd nigger thing.
There is no fixing corruption, many men have tried in the past. Its too far gone to try. You cant have valid opinions on what you dont understand user.
Americans are not this retarded. 2/10
Nobody said mexico was a great country. The reason Mexicans left is because there is no job opportunities. That is it.
Mexico is getting a lot better. There was a lot of changes In the early 2000s mexico is putting out engineers like crazy. And the wealth gap is slowly closing. My family actually thought about seriously going back. 3/10 made me reply.

Not op, im other former immigrant

Sure the us wobt be powerful enough to be remembered.
>US is only one to have use and nuked another country

>My family actually thought about seriously going back.

please do

China has hypersonic missiles.

What are you afraid of?
>inb4 illegal troll

We just might.
Mom and pops could sell their house along with their other 3 rental properties.

I could sell my house and my 2 rentals and live comfortably there.

But we would make more money here.

That and our renters are white and i personally love to take white money.

The US has god rods

Hype > kinetic energy rods.
We all know china is next in line to take supremacy

Go back, pendejo.

>Ask a Mexican who has lived 12 years in the US and that is going to vote for Hilary Clinton

WTF, if you are Mexican how you will vote in an American election?

Go home beaner

Its almost as if Americans don't know anything about their own country.

If your a US citizen thats your right as one however if your an illegal you gotta go back.

Wat is the pursuit of happiness.

Because hes a fucking leech who thinks he has some value when hes just a beaner which death doesnt matter to any living thing

Are you that much of a cuck to vote for a woman?

thats when you go back get all the proper paper work and pursue legal citizenship

From one Spic to another. Less typing, more mowing

Cred Forums loves Mexicans.

Literally every Mexican ive met or personally know is a good person and a hard worker.

If you get out of your basement and get s job you will understand.

When are you available Pedro my grass hasn't been cut in weeks. And i need the shrubs and hedges trimmed. I'll through in a big tip if you clean the gutter out on the garage.

Right. Ill just walk into wallmart and pick up a citizenship.

They dont give residencie away for free.

That and im not OP i already am a citizen. Ive made my money here. I own properties. White people pay me for housing. I am a lead supervisor at my job. I sit in an office and tell white people what to do. And blacks. Ive been a citizen for 8 months now. And a resident for 3. I went from making 9.75 an hour to being salery and owing multiple properties.

I am making America great.

Keep up the good work vote TRUMP

jokes on you, illegal immigrants cant vote!

>Right. Ill just walk into wallmart and pick up a citizenship.

Because it should be difficult for people to get into the best country in the world. its a sad truth but if you let anyone into someplace eventually it starts looking like shit.

I think he said the first 200 workers on the wall would gain free citizenship the rest will work with the government on a pay scale based on how hard they work on the wall.

Nope. I work for myself. Everything i do is for me and my family.

Trup is a daddys boy who was handed everything. You would be rich too if your daddy gave you 40 million.

There is nothing impressive about him. Another daddys boy who made more money. This happens a lot. There are other billionaires.

I worked for what i have. Im not voting for a daddys boy.

>There is no fixing corruption

you keep on beliving that. votes are counted by people, managed by people and overseen by people. somewhere along the line a few death threats, family threads and money changing hands would make it easy for votes to be rigged

Best country in the world.

Lol.

Its not the best country in the world. Illigals only immigate to work.

If brazil had a million job openings Mexicans would immigate there.

All Illigals ever ask for is work.

How you feel knowing that your country is so dependent of United States?

Cancerous beaner motherfucker, die

You cant have a valid opinion on a subject you know nothing about.

Hows it feel being autistic?

Sorry thought that was a thumbs up gif have a liz hurly crotch gif for the hell of it.

We are neighbors. This is expected.
God dam you really are trying tonight huh. Did you actually spend time on Google looking for that perfect picture. Or did you have to look through your potential troll folder for it.

>I'm 21
>first gen american
>voting for emperor Trump
Are you me?

well it isnt now, hence the MAGA.

It was.

Illegals do not immigrate only to work. Criminals flee from Mexicos awful prison system into the USA, knowing that they can live here and if they are caught raping someone will have a comparably luxurious jail cell.

>If brazil had a million job openings Mexicans would immigate there.

Which will never happen because Brazil is a communist shithole without potable water.

>All Illigals ever ask for is work.

Incorrect. They come to give birth, collect welfare and get fat. So do Chinese, minus the welfare, because they are rich enough, usually to buy the plane ticket and stick around long enough for the kid to be born.

judicialwatch.org/blog/2011/04/most-illegal-immigrant-families-collect-welfare/

only 4 percent of illegals (statistically) work in the agriculture business, what are the other 96 percent doing?

Lets also not forget the drug lords/drug networks, although I guess that could count as work in your book right?

Jokes on you man you don't really have anything everything in America is poison and causes cancer. If your such a hard worker and so dedicated why not work to fix up your own country. Seems like your they real daddy boy sucking on daddy's big red white and blue cock.

What is your favorite brand of hair net?

why havent you stopped raping and murdering? king donulds wall is gonna deport ur ass

do you get paid minimum wage or beaner wage to shill for la bruja?

how many mexicans does it take to screw in a lightbulb?

theres no lightbulbs in mexico

take some reading material with you.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Economy_of_Mexico#Remittances

we fund a good portion of Mexicos economy through our welfare.

Do you pick fruit or vegetables?

What does it feel like having your entire family killed by a Mexican drug cartel?

You scared spic? You should be.

paid klinton shill pls go.

Why Clinton and not Johnson? He's got the more liberal immigration plan. (I'm assuming that's your #1 issue based on your OP and that you're an immigrant.)

sorry youre so oppressed into voting for hillary.
take your free dumbs back to mexico. you'll be fine

> Did you actually spend time on Google looking for that perfect picture. Or did you have to look through your potential troll folder for it.

I am an enthusiastic of Economy

Wait so you're illegal AND voting?

Do you have any recipes for burritos that does no involve any beans?

not a citizen... can't vote Jose... nice try.

That takes 20 years though.

no they can't you idiot.

Why would criminals flee to the states when they can get out of mexican jail relatively easy.
If you dont know what you are talking about it only makes you look ignorant.

Getting your info from a blog... whose only source is another blog...

Unless the sources have a .gov at the end dont come at me with that bullshit im not an actual American so im not as retarded.

Illiglas pay taxes. I payed taxes. My parents payed taxes. My neighbors payed taxes. Every illigal i worked with payed taxes. Every immigrant ive ever knowed or heard of pays taxes. Every one pays taxes.

Its not in our culture to be on welfare.
The 96% that you are talking about work with made up social security numbers.

As for drugs. Its all about supply and demand. Canada probably smuggles more drugs than mexico.

Is Mexico really as shitty as we all think it is and is that the reason why you left?

You worked hard your whole like you pay in taxes so niggers and non hard working Mexicans can lay around on food stamps and live in low income housing provided by your hard working tax dollars. And as soon as a pavement ape finds out you have some cash on you hes gonna shoot you in the back and take it.

lol

It's racist not to let illegals vote. At least according to the Democrats who rely on importing third world votes to stay in power.

Joke is on you i took my job from an under preforing white man. I rent to white people. They give me money. I tell white people what to do. And i fuck the white rich daddys girls. I know you are mad bro. Its ok.

>Ask a Mexican

Why are you so cool amigo?

Illigals cannot apply for welfare. Immigrants do send money to relatives in mexico but that comes from a service they perform for money called a job.

If you are going to troll at least try to disguise it.

Hence the word pursuit. I want a new iphone 7 im not gonna walk into wall-mart and steal one i could but that would be stealing. Same goes with everyone else the reason it takes so long is because everyone is breaking the rules and laws.

>And i fuck the white rich daddys girls
Too bad the blacks got there first. Be sure to wear a rubber. 1 in 3 niggers has herpes.

I am a citizen. And im voting.
Im not OP, op is just a troll i am a real actually former illigal.

But in some states Illigals can vote.

O your a manager somewhere punching a clock you get paid an honest wage im happy for you not mad just saying as soon as ol dindu finds out you gotta little hes gonna come take it.

This. Labor did this shit in England, that's why they got the islam cancer so much faster than you'd expect from an island nation that isn't geographically connected to the place the islamics are coming from.

Like 60-70% of households headed by an illegal is on some form of welfare. There's a reason every beaner family has 5 kids before the couple is 30. It's so they can get welfare.

No joke. Me and my black friends always have cute white girls. I do love the rich ones. Its nice to see their dads faces when i drop them off.
Meanwhile my white friends do get bitched but they get the chubbyer bitchy girls.
Idk if this is just in my friend of circles but you guys are loosing your game.

>the islam cancer
oh look another Islamophobe

hahahahaha

AHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHA

>But in some states Illigals can vote.
This is why the libs don't want voter ID laws.

At least they try to raise their families and stay together unlike most the niggers and nigger wana be wiggers out there

Mexicans hate blacks more than whites do. You are full of shit. This guy is a phony.

How much to mow my lawn & your mom to clean my toilet?

I am more than a manager.
I am salery.
Odds are i make a lot more than you.
I sit in my office drink coffe do some math and tell the supervisor leads what to do. Then they tell their leads what to do. Then they in turn tell the workers what to do.
Not gonna lie. Its a lot of hours sometimes but it's easy work and a lot of munehs

Just ignore the troll, maybe he will go away.

kek you are so stupid

So what? They have a right to be here and leech off the system. And at least they have the decency to kill each other and keep their numbers reasonably low.

Bs Mexicans and blacks hate each other

>fucking mexican bla bla bla
Eat earth, pleb

Fuck ISLAM and fuck the PROFIT of ISLAM and fuck OBAMA right in his pink nigger ass.

It true though.

>ask for .gov sources
>doesn't provide any of its own

Okay.
You cant make statistics up.
Even if. That were true. Illigals still pay taxes.
And even if that were true Illigals cannot apply for welfare.
Idk where you get your shit from bro but it doesnt make any sense.
What... not everything is black and white dude... you guys really need to start going out

Happy for you Bro i know what its like to do what you love i work for an elite secret agency hunting down and killing cartel bosses and Mexicans that are connected to the cartel. I get paid god awful sums and get to bury illegals in the desert.

Running out of steam i see.

Only as hard as you cried when he turned your assis into an orange slip-and-slide.

>/2014/

Neither can 12-year olds, you underage faggot.

>the troll,
haha not trolling Islamphobic dipshit

do you shit your pants when you hear a car backfire?

Faggot you're the one triggered enough to shred the Constitution

HAHAHAHA ISLAMOPHOBIC DIPSHIT

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Nah, that's Brazilians.

Says the Virgin NEET living in his mommy's basement.

Leech of what system? you stupid fucking uneducated retard. Most immigrants pay taxes and do jobs that whittie faggots like you don't even want to get near. Please don't taint the gene pool and kill yourself

Welfare.

Medicaid and wic are the only ones immigrants can aplly for.

Immigrants pay taxes

Hilary wins you illegals die when we revolt... trump wins he just depots you, you live. Choose well..

uh oh Trumpfag is gonna be mad now

Do you ever plan to learn English?

Dubs have spoken

A lot of illegals don't pay taxes and they dives wages down, which effects legal Hispanics and blacks most of all. If blacks and Hispanics were smart they'd vote for Trump. But since their average IQ is below 90, they would rather be poor and live off the State. Also Illegals send money back to Mexico and take it out the American economy. Mexico makes more money from workers in the US than they do from oil. Illegals are a net loss.

What? Learn to type properly. You come off like an uneducated nigger.

>when we revolt

like your mom's gonna let you even leave the basement

This.

you misunderstood wasn't directed toward illegals it was directed toward dindus and dead beat dads.

>we
You mean you and the 10 other whittie faggot trump butthole lickers?
Kek

Someone's ass is Mexisore.

>Go cry more, faggot.

Igualmente estas jodido huevon te fuiste a que te cojan a ese pais de verga

Are you legally allowed In USA?

Of your fat ass? Hardly, faggot.

>What are going to do, hit me with your virginity?

like you contribute anything to society

kek

Yeah they're one of our biggest net loss takers let's just keep putting boots on the ground funding unnecessary general education and devaluing the dollar.

But if those illegals go and more boots that'll stop our demise

The USA will become unchallengeable in the world again when we manufacture overpriced commodities no one wants

Were fucked I'm sorry skeeter

-Pablo

Too bad for your mom/sister.

Are you retarded

You need to be a citizen to vote in federal elections

So... Turd sandwich ehh?!

Source? Other than the massive mountains of pale flesh you call an ass?

>Oh right, you're a dumb nigger...

like its hard.

I have voted three times already.

No. Every illigal pays taxes.
Do you really think the irs doesnt question who lives here and why they dont pay taxes.

Immigrants are give an "IT" number
(Illigal tax payer) number. Specifically to pay taxes.
And even the ones that dont. They use fake socials. There isnt enough under th e table jobs for immigrants and even then you STILL have to do taxes for under the tabke jobs.

So in order to actually work you need a fake social. Which is tied to where you work and where you potentially live. So you have to do taxes. And if you have an IT number you get duble taxed.

You pay taxes for the fake social at every paycheck. But since you have an IT number you have to do taxes with it. But that IT number is not eligible for work. So they tax you for it.

Yes illigals send money to mexico. You keep asking us to fix our country right? Well dont complain when we do.

>Igualmente estas jodido huevon te fuiste a que te cojan a ese pais de verga

Cualquiera con información sobre el cártel i puede hacerte muy rico

>not as easy as you think

You broke the law. You're a criminal and you deserve to be treated as such.

12-year-olds can't vote.

Dumbass Mexican education, I swear.

Preferible eso a cualquier día ser decapitado en México.

Cualquiera con información sobre Juan Pablo Ledesma

>Every illigal pays taxes.
Are you high?There is a guy in my apartment complex who does maintenance work and gets paid under the table while his wife shat out kids and collected welfare.

Also read up on all the hospitals that are closed in border states because illegals don't pay their bills.

interesting how you immidiately thought I was talking about you. The lady dooth protest too much, methinks.

Try Googling it.

I'M TAKING OVER THIS THREAD

I'm a non Muslim middle eastern man voting for Trump, ask me anything

Wat is the pursuit of happiness.
Yes i broke the law.

So ask yourself. What did i do to become a resident if i broke the law.

Answer; i payed your gov for the crime. You dont "have to go back" you can pay. In my case it was around 10000 us dollars to become a resident. So i did. You have to qualify tho.

Is your IQ higher than OP's? I have a feeling it is.

(OP) #
We don't care how long youve been here. We still don't want you

Why are you such a faggot?

Cualquiera con información sobre Ismael Zambada García.
Puedo prometer protección y una salida segura

>There is a guy that i know therefore everyone

In that case, before i moved into my hosue i had white neighbors who didn't work and were on welfare menwhile i worked and paied texes.
So by your logic every white person is on welfare and doesnt work.

>i read something sometime

Yeah.... thats a solid argument.

As if I need to ask you anything?

You ARE the stereotype. We know the answers.

How do you feel about her faking her events?

More whites on welfare then any one blacks and Mexicans don't need welfare they have drug money they can buy anything they want.Thats why we cant use cash in this country anymore.

>We know the answers.

That Trump is a racist dipshit afraid of brown people?

We knew that already.

sooner or later someone will catch you, filthy beaner, and shoot your filthy shit back to mexico. enjoy your shit while you can

Trump loves the Mexicans

>welfare
Uhh,
Percent of welfare recipients who are white / caucasian 16.8 % 11,405,000
Percent of welfare recipients who are black 39.6 % 26,884,000
Percent of welfare recipients who are Hispanic 21.2 % 14,392,000
Percent of welfare recipients who are Asian or Pacific Islander 18 % 12,220,000
Percent of welfare recipients who are Other / Mixed 4.4 % 2,987,000

This doesn't take into account that the blacks/mexicunts haven't managed to outbreed us yet.

sure faggot

show me what bridges you have for sale
I'd like to see them. :^)

Again this fucking thread

If you are going to be mad at someone be mad at yourself for not being enough.

I took someones job. I took it. Because they were like you.
That person blamed his problems on everyone else. He never recognized what was wrong with himself. I took his job.
Git gud. And stop being a bitch bro.

source: stormfag.com

I've never seen it.

OK, so maybe there arent more whites on welfare, but it's still institutional racesm.

Wish i could get chonged

didnt know illegals could vote

>saving the same image 14 times.
you're very special user

This whole thread... The good trolling, the intelligence behind the posts... The rektening...

I recognize you OP. Should I ever sense you, I will never question/doubt you again.

Godspeed OP

oh wow CONSERVATIVE HUMOR IS SO FUCKING FUNNY I'M PISSING MY FUCKING PANTS OH JESUS OH WOW

For god sake he employed hundreds of you helped you feed and cloth your families and now you spit in his face when he needs you the most is this what America can expect from the Latino community.

oh wow LIBTARD REACTIONS ARE SO IMPORTANT I'M PISSING MY PANTS ABOUT WHAT YOU THINK OF ME

>this faggot getting buttmad over shit jokes again

>he employed hundreds of you

I love it when Trumpfags think that anyone calling out their xenophobic hivemind must be Mexican.

OH WOW ALL TRUMPFAGS KNOW HOW TO DO IS APE AND PROJECT

OH WOW

OH WOW

You do realize when it's the same filename (download) but not the same image it puts those numbers on the end?

Or are you too much of a nigger to learn to computer

AHAHAHAHA OH WOW EVERYONE WHO CALLS OUT YOUR SHIT-TIER TRUMP WORSHIP HAS TO "GO BACK" TO A WEBSITE THEY'VE NEVER BEEN TO

HAHAHAHAHA STUPID TRUMPFAG
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

In fact it seems like you would have realized by know that he plans on hiring allot more of you when he becomes president I'm sure some bigger spots will open up in his companies hes not racist hes all about making the money and business. As everyone know of the Latino community very hard working and dependable. Trump will be hiring many Latinos in the years to come whether he wins or not. Thats food for your children and clothes and education.

I will let the fine work of the Democratic Party stronghold of Chicago speak for me. Bang! Bang! Pow! Pop! Zing!
chicagotribune.com/news/local/breaking/ct-shootings-wound-3-in-humboldt-park-washington-park-20160920-story.html

i think it'd suit your delicate liberal sensibilities better. you won't get your feelings hurt so often and you can downvote opinions you don't like

The point stands seems kinda shitty for the Latino community to spit in his face hes not perfect but he does employ hundreds if not thousands of Latinos across the world.

source: myass.com

How are you going to vote if you aren't registered?

nope

nbcnews.com/politics/2016-election/poll-78-percent-latinos-have-negative-view-donald-trump-n652311

Triggered much, Trumpfag?

money.cnn.com/2015/09/03/news/economy/donald-trump-jobs-created/

What does that have to do with the post you replied to?

mexicans are the mexicans of hispanics.

brazilians are the niggers.

oh look
some faggot can't discuss issues

kek

Donde naciste? cuantos años tienes? las quesadillas van con o sin queso?

This is the only way to thwart the fix.

>They fell for the white master race meme

All good people write in Bernie Sanders name. He can WIN!

bullshit

as long as cheap rich Americans create the demand by hiring them, the entire "illegals" thing goes out the window

>Vote for Trump by Proxy

fixed

That's a bad example: drugs ought to be legal.

haha no

faggot

It's a shitty example

user is comparing labor to a life-robbing drug like meth

Ask Hillary for some Salsa out of her purse.
Ya'no the one she never carries; but the one
she carries the hot sauce for her black voters!

The Plantation Party wants your vote every
four years and does nothing for you in between.

Hispanics are a bigger minority group than
blacks and yet they get squat. Awoke my ass.

get out

So be it. If the bitch hadn't cheated, Bernie would've won in a landslide.

>You cant have valid opinions on what you dont understand user.
you are exactly the reason mexico is such a shit stain on the face of the planet
>restrict opinions while doing fuck-all about the problem
>also you're a quitter.
you faggot kys

he has lost billions of dollars paying fare wages to Latinos Clothing them feeding them and providing the best he could for them. So fuck him right

faggot

How do you feel knowing we are taking the country back and wiping your ass from the face of America, no matter who wins?

We've been through this, faggot.

1. There is literally no evidence Clinton "cheated" in the primaries
2. Bernie Sanders failed to capture the minority vote, Clinton did.

You have absolutely no logical reason to help Trump win this election.

>some faggot can't discuss issues
Oh I could feed the trolls but my posting made you respond. Try to slow me, we are legion, haaha

extra cheese on my quesadillas pedro thanks.

You don't have anything to worry about ese, what do think trumps going to do? He's not going to literally round up everyone that's here illegally and 'send them back' all he'll do is issue you people work visas. He's a rational guy, give him a break man.

Billions? He paid less to veterans how anti American can trump get

Te amo OP. Me gusta que no te das por vencido.

Not my problem. I'm white, and a Clinton supporter.

And you can't handwave away such a negative perception of Trump by latinos.

Clinton is going to get those votes. Face it.

How do you feel rubbing your tiny cock all over those sharp edges?

What BS convenient how literally thousands of Bernie votes went missing.

have you listened to a single speech by donald trump?
>10 SECOND SEGMENTS CLAIMING HE'S RACIST ON TV DOESN'T COUNT

>Promoting ignorance.

I love how Cred Forums fags loose their shit when proven wrong.

At the start of this thread was just trolls.
Trolls being proven wrong st every turn.
Trolls run out of steam
Thread turns into anti hill and buthurt fags shit posting.

This is how compitent and composed pol is.
Just like children throwing a fit when they dont get their way.

You are faggot
and I love to bash you for not having the ability to discuss the reasons why we elect candidates

keep it up

don't you have black lives matter protest to get marauder in leeroy

more like literally thousands of conspiracy theories you're that stupid to keep believing.

This is my the greatest country in the world lmao you sound like an old man you fucking retard

Black Hawk down man, I lost friends.
That shit is on the Clintons.

stupid Trumpfag

you lost brain cells with that post, actually

you're the reason Sanders is not in the race, instead these two faggots are running in the pres race.

kys pablo

>wow I'm gay

we know

Thats a lie Trumps businesses are equal opportunity employers hired many veterans because they get treated so bad we love our Vets don't we they are great great people hard working great people our vets.

still gay

um, if you can vote, you're a citizen, which makes you american and not mexican...

faggot

kek

All white people do is buy and use drugs, probably from Mexico. Fix your drug problem you American retard.

Hahaha $.25 per post is it worth it?

You fail

Everything is the Clinton's fault. If you don't believe me ask any Trumpster or Bernie Bro.

Then let's fuck their shit up ya cunt

still boring
unoriginal
me > you

I'd rather commit sudoku than to vote either of them into the fucking office.

do you run when we scream La Immigra at you faggot

>niggers are only marginally worse than beaners. It's difference between living by a crackhead or a heroin junkie

>I am an 8th grader
>I am mad because it's a school night and mommy is going to make me go to bed early

kek

shit

>Hahaha $.25 per post is it worth it?

Actually, that would be a decent ammount of money.
A lot actually, if you wrote a bot to do it.
Your argument is fucking retarded tho, and i don't support either clinton or trump.

Fake and literally gay

I'm guessing user is some braindead right wing faggot who didn't get much of an education

or he really thinks $.25 is funny and not total full blown cringe

Bamp

>total full blown cringe
ikr epic cringe xD
u a fan of leafy too bruh?

Are you flunking 8th grade English?

>Brazilians
>related to hispanics

Stfu dumb faggot

ask him what?