Hacked a local department store's new site that's under construction and got a Macbook Air next day delivery for $9

Hacked a local department store's new site that's under construction and got a Macbook Air next day delivery for $9

kassels.squarespace.com [redirect from kassels.com]

password: 877!%Das12

I assume they're currently testing out promo codes, mine was 99% off, I can't vouch you get the same luck. Be easy on the orders or they might find out.

Enjoy fags

I can't log in OP help

OP tell me your true intentions

lol do these things rly work out for u pathetic theives

I fucking hate the store owner

CONFIRM WORKS, PLACED ORDER WITH CC INFORMATION AND MINE WILL BE COMING TOMORROW

Go fish for visits to your shit website somewhere else you fucking faoggt piece of shit

Promo code is still 99% $4 PS4

kek

>PLACED ORDER WITH CC INFORMATION
>CC INFORMATION

Oh, so that's what's going on here.

Godspeed then huckster

Surely you must know that this isn't fake!?

I'm pretty sure I know this store, if it's Kassels in Texas then fuck them

Op why do you do this?

I got the Xbox for $4 I'm pretty sure they're going to ask us to return the items once they find out though

Because he's a deposed Nigerian prince that wants to send you free stuff, just send him your bank info and ss number

>Check

Sweet! I bought 10 of everything XDDDDDDDD thanks OP!

They can't

yeah, kassels is a store that redirects to a squarespace page. Seems legit.

Op you are a very bad guy...you wanna my credit card numbers :c

Pretty sure it's a phishing site guys don't do it they only want your credit card info

Squarespace uses stripe to process payments, the site owner has no access to customer info. This is a pretty good checkmate. But realistically speaking, the store will catch on and likely ask for items to be shipped back.

Yup, they have super tight security. It's so good that their payment page isn't even SSL, they simply don't need that shit!

>Squarespace uses stripe to process payments, the site owner has no access to customer info.
what the hell are you even trying to say you blabbering moron?

>kassels.squarespace.com [redirect from kassels.com]

LOL'd so hard...
honestly, nobody will ever fail for that...

Who the fuck uses SSL anymore you cunt.

kassels.com doesn't even work, it says redirected at the top of the site. Either way, I tried to make a purchase but got an error message.

op i entered in the payment and shipping details but when i click continue it just 404's. can someone help me with this please?

My purchase went through. $11 for a 4k t.v.

Oh TSL... sorry... Because the site uses TSL? Nope.

ITT: niggers too dumb to understand they are being redirected to a 3rd party website thats stealing your credit card info

same poster id...

yeah seems legit. try harder faggot

samefag

What the fuck is Kassels? You know, if this scam at least pretended to be something real I might be tempted to try an order with a temporary card number, but they couldn't even come up with a real website to use for reference. Total fail.

Fuck off web fag

sucks for you, you're just one of those shitty luck types

I doubt anyone fell for this retarded shit.

Holy shit it worked! Thanks OP!

>hacked a site
>gets a mac
kill sefl / 10

>used barrack obama as name
>used white house as address
>bullshit CC
>got to checkout

Ha.

Fuck off fag fag

Lol it still fucking works

>ITT: OP trying to steal some credit card informations from some retards.

I mean, it must be natural selection, but I'm a nice guy...

op confirmed faggot as usual
fucking underage scum go back to legag

Do you mean TLS....

fag off fag fag

If it's fake, I can file a dispute and get my money back, but if it's real, I miss out. Wouldn't say I'm stupid for buying.

Bout to get me an xbox

To be fair. Some banks gives you temporary card info that works for only one transaction.
So if a scammer tried to use it again, it wouldn't work

Fag fag faggty fag

If you're gonna scam people, you have to at least fucking try to look legitimate

nigger fag faggty fag

Entered opisafaggot for everything but a bullshit CC and CVV.
Order went through

show proof after you order

Are you even legitimacy

Looks like the second guy you quoted is making a fucking joke retard.

I meant a big huge cock in your mom's ass.

You are definitely OP, desperately trying to keep your thread alive

>when your life is so shit even Cred Forums can tell

neck self fuckboi

OP for real though
How much money do you make off of stealing CC info?
Do you sell the info itself or do you use it?

I used a fake everything and order went through.

Should I use a fake everything except my address just incase it works?

Can i get in trouble for frauding 3 fucking dollars?

>squarespace
yeah no.

you're retarded

Fuck you and your mum jokes, I'm going back to tumblr

I did the same, then when I got my receipt it said order failed welp

Come fight me kid

99% its fake, but what if?

Who the fuck cares might as well send it to my neighbor for some lulz incase the latter, and its real.

Op cashing in those card details LOLgg

No scam at all man.

How about sharing some of those CC numbers OP you faglord.

orders not processing anymore, I think they figured it out

>Mac
not even once

I would just like to see the outcome to this. Post some pics when you guys get your stuff

Nah you have to enter the promo code manually too or it doesn't work, I thought the same

Would I be going full tard if I tried this

I use to run a big online store. and I've learned some backend testing like this doesn't actually use real products, They have no carrier attached when means it's fake. It's just an image and a price with a testing promo code. No carrier can physically send you the item if it doesn't have a tracking code or order confirmation.

Likely this is just 4 test products with no carrier, and no one to fulfill the order. You're paying for an image.

You are like right in between full retarded and mentally retarded

I had to enter like 3 credit cards to get it to work, but it finally did on my third try!

Nigeria Man bought a macbook using card number 1 that expired in 76... still worked huh

I doubt any of the orders are processing, it's likely on test mode. I have a squarespace site with developer access and that's what this looks like. Still placed an order, huge profit on a sellback if it works.

Is it still working? Im trying to get the $3 PS4 but it's not going through anymore?