Fluffy Thread

Fluffy Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UirZH10qquY
fluffybooru.org/post/list/artist:spoosh/1
fluffybooru.org/post/list/user_id=1339/1
youtube.com/watch?v=rnZdiR7YbN4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

NiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNigger

We anthro now?

That last show could be useful for black people

Oh sweet, a cringe thread! haha, these kids and their "stress release"

Your dad's stress release is incoming, so better start sucking his cock

Holy fuck nigger triple dubs

>JUST FUCKING DIE ALREADY!

Does anyone have that one pic with the fluffy that thinks she's pregnant but instead just has to take an ungodly shit and gets really depressed when she finds out

Other than google and fluffy threads, where do you guys get these pics?

fluffybooru

Cool thanks a bunch mate

this one?

Yeah probably, guess I just had remembered it better. Whatever, got anymore pregnant mummah abuse?

This is some good plump art but I cant save because it's ponies. Too bad.

for you good man

Bump

Bump. You have my interest.

Anybody got a headcanon fluffy voice? mine's the original fluffle puff voice, but am looking at more options

every time I read a fluffy voice I imagine the fat mouse from Cinderella or just the mice in general.

youtube.com/watch?v=UirZH10qquY

holy shit he did a sequel
I didn't know!

Lol what the fuck is wrong with you faggots?

WE'RE SOMETHING ALRIGHT, BOYO

Bomb

DIMP DOOMPITY DUMPERS

Genuine question, what about this makes you guys like it enough to actually post about it? Please try to be detailed im curious

U no it bb

what the ever living fuck

How often do people bite at this point? I'm honestly curious.

i agree this is fucking disgusting

Wait, so in this genre, it is implied that the fluffies did something bad? They appear innocent in a lot of them

DE GUSTIBUS NON EST DISPUTANDUM, MOTHERFUCKER

The hell gremlin is often considered to be rare along fluffies. Most really are just about huggies and wub. They're the ones though who abusers seem to pick on the most. They're innocent, and they're hurt for no reason other than the abuser gets off on it.

This is the side that seems entirely alien to me.

Not all fluffies are monstrous smarties, most of them are entirely innocent. They're so innocent, they get hurt because they don't know to avoid danger, and they implicitly trust all humans, even the ones out to kill them.

Is there more?

moar

Yeah, a lot of them are innocent. I'm not a huge fan of those ones. But one could also argue that their very existence is a blight upon the earth. They destroy gardens and plant life, they shit everywhere, they're dumb as hell, they're usually irritating, and they're often caked in shit. And it also helps to vent some sadistic tendencies. They're just human enough to relate hate to, and not human enough to feel guilty about it.

This image really exemplifies a lot of why I fucking love these threads.

So... people who like to hurt small, flurry, faggoty creatures have erection problems? ...Sounds about right to be honest.

yeah, shit. Sorry. there's a seventh or eighth one. I don't think I have it though. I have most other good ones though. If you have any requests, I probably have it as long as it isn't hugbox.

Goddamn I sounded retarded there.

joan rivers. kekles me shekles.

Thank you my dude.

nice greentext, my ants loved it

This one is long as hell. If the thread dies, I'll make a new one to post the rest. Hell, I'll probably make a new thread to finish dumping anyways.

Fuck, shit. I'm sorry

So no Marcusmaximus or Squeakyfriend then ;)

delicious

Nah, prolly not. I just like seeing the assholes and idiots getting the literal shit kicked out of them.
thanks, boyo. Glad I could help out.

This is a really weird fetish guys. I'm not sure what you get out of this

Yeah, I'm really not into the anthro stuff. but here's why I like the other stuff.

Requesting the one where the purple fluffy finds out its babies have aids, then realized it's babies are gay and smothers them, rare Pepe dump when found, thanks lads

Hey, I just like cute talking animals. There are a few nice stories and pictures amongst all the abuse. It's also been handy for practising my drawing skills.

This is entirely too fucking retarded. Why the fuck do they all talk like spastics?!?!?! Takes fucking ages to read one page because of the bullshit phonetics!!

I've never heard of that one, but it sounds dope as hell. I'll keep looking. In the meantime, I'm sure I have something you'll like. Stay tuned.

Yeah, the reading takes some getting used to, especially when people don't know how to fucking write the phonetics correctly, but it gets easier the more you look at them. Plus, it makes the little bastards that much more deplorable.

here is the missing one

please ignore the fact that they're all misnumbered from here on out, and that it skipped from 20 to 22. I'll fix that later.

Oh gosh, Gusgus is so cute!

According to "head canon" they were originally designed to be pets for young children, particularly girls, and the "baby talk" was supposed to be cute.

I find the more I read fluffy stories, the more I hate the humans, and the more forgiving I am to the fluffies. There are some human monsters who I would would never get tired of punching.

brutal

Thank you. I fucking love you. One million gold stars.

that fucking helmet

Cool thanks. Although I'm not sure I get the ending.

glad i could help ya

Eh you either love 'em or hate 'em.
sorry, I forgot to post one here.

its mainly stress relief for me, idk if you can classify that as a fetish

didnt realise this was a ylyl thread

Holy shit, I actually managed to post all of them. Sorry, folks, but that's the most recent of the fluffyrunner series that I know of. keep checking for more updates. In the meantime, CONTINUING DUMP

I'm sort of in the same boat as well. When I first came across the abuse stuff, it left me questioning whether there was something wrong me.

is pretty kektacular.

ive always seen these threads but whats the fucking point? its pretty pathetic seeing how people are into drawing this shit, more pathetic then the material they are making fun of

who is this author?

There's something wrong with all of us, Don't worry about it. It's the ones who DON'T have issues that worry me.

not a damn clue. try reverse image searching it.

Proper fluffy abuse sets the humans as these mighty Cthulus to the fluffy mind. Inexplicably complex and mightier than could ever be conceived of, and stricken with a soulless, reasonless need to cause incomprehensible harm.

Don't question it, don't try to justify it, and don't try to fight it. If you like it then do, if not then don't. There's no need to over complicate things.

This is a good fluff bread. i see a surge in fluffy threads this week.

Well said.

fluffybooru.org/post/list/artist:spoosh/1

I enjoyed this until the retarded OC's starting popping up. They should all be nameless shit bags who die, that way it isn't obvious who will live and who wont.

*on second thought, this is a better link
fluffybooru.org/post/list/user_id=1339/1

then you should be worried about me

Yeah, i kind of agree. But still, it's a good read nonetheless.

Gotta get me some of that dank fluff.

For sure.

thanks!

It's certainly been more than the tired old repeats of Wolfram and McGonagall.

No. none of duckfag's stuff.

I have to agree. I'm not a big fan of his work.

Fuck, that's hot.

>pathetic
have fun in your 'trap' threads, they must be a real hoot

Got eem.

Do you sit and watch Fox News, even though you know it isn't what you want to be watching and the remote is in your hand?

Artist?

... sorry

You're here.

Once you're gone, all will be well.

AAAAAAAAAND there's the image limit. NEW THREAD TIME

well drawn, actually some kind of story, setting, pacing.
Usually fluffy cruelty pics and strips are garbage.
Like OP

There you go, lads. I'm restarting the mcgonagall comic for newcomers.

youtube.com/watch?v=rnZdiR7YbN4