twitter.com/Cred Forums/status/779056333249142784

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/2KYYVrBX4v0
youtube.com/watch?v=EsyoK02F27E
twitter.com/Cred
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Thread theme youtu.be/2KYYVrBX4v0

self-bump

Mods need to fill us in on what is happening.

I suspect hiro is just a little drunk, and celebrating the Chinese day of the monkey, which is today. He has a history of posting intoxicated.

I never know what's going on with him

Pic related

I doubt he'd post something like that drunk but, I wouldn't be surprised if it turned out he was drunk

Hitler didnt want this

all i see is a wayne with a mighty need for a dick in his mouth

>mass hysteria

Wait what ? Moot sold Cred Forums ?

Well judging from this it sounds like he may be giving creative control or administration to a mod, not selling Cred Forums, as it's been established he doesn't really understand the culture outside of the anime boards. I highly doubt any of the mods have the capital to buy the site. This is my guess. Either that or the drunk Asian theory.

The chads at the NSA have all of Hiro's nudes and are making him do stupid shit again.

>Wait what ? Moot sold Cred Forums ?

Welcome to 2015, faggot.

youtube.com/watch?v=EsyoK02F27E

baito-chan, why are you so retarded?

Bye.

this shitty b8

the clover is too close to the text, try again

does "understand" mean monitor?
I'm confuse..

Wheres the germans nigger?

I think he means that he feels the moderators understand the Cred Forums culture and how to moderate better than he does.

He's probably been selling all our information. Why else would someone buy this shit hole

So maybe he is just a pussy and retreats??

awww our owner is too asian. its almost cute

so back to the old ways?
who will be the new mod?

I'd buy Cred Forums in a heartbeat. How much do you guys think it would take?

OUR OWNER IS A NEWFAG KEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEK

Well, he lives in Paris, so it's possible.

We should make a gofundme and buy it from him.

Speculation over.

That's cute but not a real tweet

fake and gay.

DON'T LIE TO ME REEEEEEEEEEEE

fuck! where to go now?

Link or it fidnt happen fag

It's been on the news. The photo trading of nude girls is what did it.

Fake, and gay.

Stfu and go pick some cotton for your owner you fucking google

moot shall return to us in our hour of need

>falling for this b8

twitter.com/Cred Forums
nice inspect element skills

what if google buys Cred Forums

say hello to fbi raid

I shat myself a little

I was in that thread too

WHY DID YOU SHARE THE PICS
.>but seriously thats fake

I read a wall of text on b earlier today that the leader of anonymous wanted Cred Forums to apologize for their general faggotry.

>nice greentext block, fag.

moot will sort of own it again and probably fuck it up with his new "community building " skills
It'd be a good buy if you could somehow minimize the maintenance costs and not expect a ROI for 10 years

>moot shall return to us in our hour of need

sadly, I don't think so.. I wish tho. Is there an alternative to this monitoring new mod?

>Falling for copypasta
>binary digits are 22
>Gets baited and gets binary dubs
>mfw

well good luck Cred Forums, hopefully you're still here when I wake up

It will, don't worry, he's probably just sorry for not understanding the board's culture (or for being yellow in a white masterrace board, idfk)

>i'm doing a drunken shitpost

My fukcing sides.

if not, where to go?
twitter?
fuck that shit.
facebook?
are you shitting me?
9gag?
you can't be serious.
reddit?
... the realm of the dead seems more appealing

double-chan?

>Characteristicsof Musical Keys

Is this a coded message?
What could it mean?

its already better anyway

yes, double chan.

link?

Hello newfag

Cripplechan is open for business.

Welp.

where is double chan?

>Those reply number orders
Fake shills please leave

HERE IT IS GUYS. Cred Forums LIVES

/thread

If you don't know already you don't deserve to know.

is it infchan or what?

As if i want newfags shitting up the new chan.

fuck you, even on overchan I didn't found shit.
sooo, link?

no you retard its librechan holy shit u must be new

He's not Chinese.

1 chan dot us. get on it.

Fuck off newfaggot, go back to 9gag to suffocate in shit where you belong.

I tried to make a Twitter account to reply to some fuck trying to say this board was filled with terrorists and I put don't cisgender me in the bio and my account was locked.

8 chan dot org

But he's a Jap. It's like a Yank celebrating Mexican independence day

I wish

>spoonfeeding newfaggots
Great, now give it 2 or 3 years before it gets shut down too, good job you fucking queer. I hope your family dies in a fire.

thats not even the actual link u fucking cuck

8chn was proposed as an alternative for Cred Forums moderation over a year ago just like mster.
So shut the fuck up. I hope your children get molested.

>M E M E
>E
>M
>E

Jesus christ you fucking idiot do you not know how to play along? Is this what this generation is coming to? No wonder the internet is dying as a source of creativity, you're all STUPID FUCKING MORONS! GROW A BRAIN YOU STUPID FUCKING FAGGOT! "Hey the redditards and tumblards will go there if I comment negitivitly on it to shut them up!" NOPE NOT FUCKING LIKELY BECAUSE A 12 YEAR OLD WHO THINKS HE'S HOT FUCKING SHIT AND WANTS TO BRAG ABOUT HOW SMART HE IS WILL PIPE UP "That's not the right link, you stupid fucking retarded faggot nigger nigger nigger nigger ell oh ell ecks dee i'm sooOOOoooOOOoo smart" I FUCKING KNOW THAT BUT NOW, GUESS WHAT?????????? SO DO THEY! FUCK OFF YOU MASSIVE RETARD.

wew

Shut the fuck up no one cares about you or your pedo fantasies faggot. I hope your dog is hit by a car and drags himself to your doorstep just to die in front of you you stupid shit.

Man just thinking about that makes me sad

>dog is hit by a car and drags himself to your doorstep just to die in front of you you stupid shit.

neat, free Chinese food delivery.
I'll never refuse a free meal.
You're a beautiful Eggyfedoriata specimen.

of course I'll drawn in this shit, I didn't learn to swim in it like you desu.

lol literally cucked

We'll there's no 'day of the monkey' either you acoustic slut.

>drawn
>admitting you're a 9fagger

Here's what you need
1. A car
2. rubber hose
3. sleeping pills
4. time

First what you need to do is roll down a window enough to get the hose inside. Preferably this will be the window you will be sitting next to. Next, run the hose up the tail pipe of the car, as far as you can. You may want to seal it in the tailpipe using a potato with a notch cut out, but it's not necessary. After you get the hose situated the next part is simple: Just turn the car on, take the sleeping pills and go to sleep. The next morning you will be dead. Now this is almost 100% guaranteed, because it's carbon monoxide poisoning. Your body can't detect this either, so it won't be like drowning, it will just cause you to fall asleep fast. The sleeping pills are in case you have a hard time sleeping, can't sleep in a car, or just want it to be over faster.

Is this happening because of Operation Google? Did we wake the sleeping bear?

if you put a nigger from central niggercontinent in the water will he drown?
they never seen water, so they will drown.
you put a whitey in the water will he drown?
no, because he's used to it, he will swim. Because they have pools.
Are you from Cred Forums or just autistic?

Let me reiterate my previous post: Kill yourself.

Now, don't get me wrong, I'm not teasing you, trying to be edgy, or darkly funny. I mean what I say. It would really be best for you, the community, and the rest of the world if you committed suicide. The reason being is that you have nothing to offer. You post no good content, you have nothing remotely interesting to say, you don't even have any good insults. You're nothing but a burden on the planet Earth and the citizens which reside on it. Out of all the humans on this planet your death would benefit the world the most at this current moment in time. Please, take the time to think about suicide and the benefits you and the rest of the world would reap from it.

but we do celebrate mexican independence day

5 de Mayo is not the mexican independence day.