This is a prime example of why women should submit to the carnal desires of men

This is a prime example of why women should submit to the carnal desires of men.

>So as most of you are aware on the 2nd of April 2016 my partner at the time Wayne Hoban beat me nearly to death!

>He was in a foul mood with me all night and wanted sex with me but because i turned him down he turned angry and agressive.. Ragging me around my bed numerous times and slamming me back onto it leaving me in tears under the quilt, he walked out.

>Seconds later returning ragging the whole quilt off of me and throwing it onto the floor, gripping me by my ankle and pulling me off the bed, throwing me onto the floor he then sat on top of me and strangled me to the floor so i couldn't move continuously punching me 40-50 times to the left side of my face breaking my jaw and knocking out 3 teeth (including a back one) also chipped my front top tooth! He knocked me unconscious & continued to beat me!

>I was rushed to hospital and taken into resus to wait for CT scans as the hospital thought i would be left brain damaged or with a bleed to my brain. 6 months later and im still awaiting construction work on my bottom teeth. Not to mention how this has effected me emotionally.

bump

That's what she gets for dating retarded cousin Lenny.

Trips gets her nudes

Gizz all over her face next time I see her.

stupid cunt cant suck a dick worth a fuck anyway

Did he call 911 or did someone find her?

She should be allowed to do that to him.

He threw her out of the house onto the stoop and a lady walking her dog came and helped her.

You know how bitches can get with their tampons in a rage of "9-1-1, please help me"

are you crazy ... bitch living in his house and won't give up the booty? I'd pillage that ass, too!

wish I could've watched and fucked the last of the teeth out if her mouth

no one is "allowed "

we do what we want if we can

Too bad he never invited us over to have a turn fucking her and smacking her around.

Would be quite the escapade. :-)

Gimme those noods

Shit I remember when you did that ha

I'd do it again, too.

I'm dating a cop bitch now and she knows the score.

This would never happen under Islam

It would never happen under water.

Whoopty-fuckin-dew

who?

She picked the faggot. Guys like this don't just turn one day, she had plenty of warning what he was.

I've been here for too long. Seriously. However, I don't share/b/'s general culture of 12 year olds being edgy. Got a GF, fucked around at college, graduated and now make 100k.

What a cunt, everyone here is a little faggot edge lord. I bet you'd piss your pants if we crossed paths. You'll want to wear a ceramic based vest.

Wanna be a little edgy over the safety of your basement behind a Winfag computer over the Internet? Go ahead. Here is my sincere recomdation: kill yourself. You are worthless.

On the other hand want to be Alfa? Buy a case of beer and share it, smoke weed, fuck at the club, get out of your basement, get a degree, be a productive member of society.

No rage rape ?

I bet that faggot is impotent, that's why he beat the shit out of her. Or, she probably laugh at his flacid little dick and insta turned into a feminazi.

Good advice wise sage.

Yeah I agree. You can't just beat the shit out of her. Ya got to rape her too.

Rape is a key part of being dominate.