I bought this weed from some guy at work for $30. Is it good?

Is this bait

its got seeds in it and shit....

Did it get you high?

>$30
Come on now that wouldn't even be 5 dollars where I live

Sorry OP, but you got fucked. Ever for 30 buks that looks like oregano.

This is now a get thread

Nice quads

You got some Mexican brick weed for midgrade price.
>you got ripped off

This

Overpriced. Not the worst I've seen, but definitely way too many fucking seeds.

Congrats on buying dudes shake for regular price.
Kys

Op you got fucked. You have like 1 gram here

Get on my level

oh God... 30$?
This weed is like 3/10 quality with seeds and sticks and leafs and it looks like shit.
You got ripped off gooooood.
Next time you'll know. And dont worry, everyone, literally every fucking one who is experienced stoner got ripped of at least once. If he says otherwise, he either has legal weed in his coutry or he's lying.

That's a shit-ton of hops.

Tons of seeds and stems. may have been a good strain looks like it just got cross pollinated with a male plant prolly just a stupid grower. Not worth 30

How do you know what type of weed that is

On your level of what? Wasted female cannabis?

because magic.
also samefagging.

That is some extremely low quality homegrown. Should have asked a $1 off for each seed thrown in or told him to quit being a shit dealer and pick the seeds and stems out before he weighed it.

don't smoke the seeds they screw up your balls

sinsemilla is weed that was not allowed to be pollinated, and so it has more potency. This weed has seeds, its not worth the amount you paid

what? XDDD

Wew lad
You got ripped off majorly, my friend. Unless you live in the middle of bumfuck nowhere land (which I highly doubt) that is unacceptable. Don't be so retarded next time, okay?

Shit happens op, use the seeds to grow your own and you wont get ripped off again

That is going to make a lot of beer

>$30

the fuck... those seeds aren't even growable.

Don't use XD retard

I've been on Cred Forums since 2007 and talked with m00t on skype, i can use whatever the fuck i want.

Are you from the US?

I'd like to name this photo, prelude to a beating. Thank you.

mfw I can just go to the weed store and buy some because I live in Washington.

Go jack off to cp and cry about being a faggot

Yeah, I think the word comes from the Spanish for "seedless" or "seedless female". Something like that. Once the flower is fertilised it stops putting energy into flowers - and therefore cannabinoids - and diverts all it's energy to seed (technically a fruit) production.

the seeds look viable, what they produce is a giant crapshoot with a high chance of getting hermies

nigga you got ripped the fuck off

you must know a nigger

rip me.
I'm still being chased by police like a criminal and my friend just got 1 year for a joint.
the fuck is wrong with this world...

Some of them are, they are a good brown "tiger" striped colour, the only way op will find out is if he tries, pic related from the last harvest

>Is it good?
FUCKING SMOKE AND FIND OUT

The seeds only mean the plant wasted energy creating them instead of creating more resin

Also, that guy robbed u big time

... female cannabis plant which does not have any seeds. This word can be split into two: 'sin' (without) and 'semilla' (seeds).

Even with seeds, it still gets you high. That's what everyone smoked before the early 90s.

Grow the seeds but this is clearly bait

Nice grow bruh.
Yeah it does, still wasted weed. Thc levels are dropping when cannabis has sex.

Good bargain. You got over $100 worth of seeds. Soak them in hot water and make a tea. You'll trip hard.

Looks like it has monkey testicles in it. You got a good deal op

I might be optimistic here, but I think most states will have legalized within the next few years. Washington dropped the ball early on and is only recently making big money on taxes from weed, but Colorado has made a fuck ton. Money changes everything. Hopefully your state wants that cash.

Might depend more on who's elected

>plants
>used energy
this nigger

Plant the seeds

Thanks mate i had to stop growing after this grow due to medical issues, my fiance finished the grow while i was in hospital, im hoping to be back up and running by the middle of next year

lol

People are catching on, everywhere. of course, they'd be even smarter to limit and control it as long as possible. More money.

The thing is im not from US.
Im from Poland and currently my whole country is controlled by religious dicks, and they don't even want to legalise it for medical usage because they're saying "Interest in medical marihuana is just a way to promote this deadly and dangerous drug". Those fucking idiots make me sick. Fucking fanatics.

Get a refund lol
You got robbed
And really don't ask for a refund just never use that source again

fuck yeah it is. You gotta eat it to get the full effect though. I suggest making to taste better by adding butter, cheese and bacon.

Doctor told me eat my veggies, smokin brocoli

Daaaamn. Proud of you man. They look beautiful.
And it's awesome your fiance was okay with growing weed for you. You are one lucky user.

oh, shitty. Well, come to Washington lol.

what's funny, and sad, is it's the USA's fault the rest of the world went anti-weed, but even if USA legalizes now, I doubt other countries will follow suit again

that's fucking broccoli user, You got so ripped off Jesus Christ. fucking autistic.

It's the best bro go smoke it. I grow it myself so I know what I'm talking about. I'm jealous. Do it and flyyy

plant the seeds

This seems acurate.

Price may vary from place to place, but that is way the fuck too many seeds my good man.

Yeah, im planning to move to Amsterdam in like 2 years so it'll be allright.
I know right... that's fucked up. Also the American Medical Association or some other thing with doctors was strongly against delegalising it, but heh... democration i guess.

I pay 35 for an 8th

To elaborate, you want zero seeds.

Thanks mate, i was in and out of hospitall for 4 months, i came out to clone, and to put them into flower other then that it was all her, i am truly grateful that she did it, she was hesitant at first but came around to love it and has asked when i want to start again, once you get a green thumb you cant stop, its almost an adiction to grow the plants

Nice weed

>
>that's fucking broccoli user, You got so ripped off Jesus Christ. fucking autistic.

Literally easiest joke to see ever Jesus Christ. Fucking autistic. : ^)

>ive never been ripped off on weed
>been smoking since i was 12

Im 24 and in 12 years i've been shorted 1 gram on a OZ and called the guy to make it right. There is a rule to this

First time buy, don't ask to weigh, if you get ripped off never go there again, but usually if youre new you'll get what you pay for so they have a new customer

If you do get it a 2nd time from someone who ripped you, ask for it to be weigh

Take the situation from there, if he's a cocksucker them him you dont want his weed

Either way ive never been ripped off because i stay vigilante. Check your bag before you leave, know how to eyeball weight, and don't be afraid to ask for it to be weigh if you feel cheated

In reponse to OP

I got more weed than that weed for $3.95- every cent in the cupholder of my car.

I can get a gram of mids for $5~
gram of chron $15~
im poor i smoke mids lol

It surprises me how retarded people are with weed when it comes to quality/quantity when you could do a goddamn google search on what the fuck is wrong with smoking those shitty-ass black seeds and un-cured grow

Where I am the biggest thing was getting rid of all the unlicensed growers in the last year. Used to be able to get it on Craig's list. They shut a lot of people down, I think.

I agree this is the best way to go about it. If you think you can fight them go ahead and do that coz that is the best way.

you sound like a snicklefritz. 15 grams for fire haha where do you live? Utah? Also some weed is more dense then others making it much harder to eyeball quickly.
>every cent in the cupholder of my car
when i used to slang if i got some poor ass trying to give me cents his ass would be getting ripped off everytime.

would you pay $65 for 6.7g of shake if your normal dealer was out, Cred Forums?

no, but then again i live in CA and get a qp of shake for like 80$. maybe if your desperate, smell it first though to see if it smells like hay. if it does its not worth it

Do you work at captain ds?

Nah mate, I'm a jizz mopper at a nudie booth.

I live on the East coast.

Its called connections. Cali, Colorado, Michigan, Jersey, and NY, I can have pounds of chronic bud delivered in hours if i have the money~~~ otherwise I take a daily trip into the ghetto to get a dime or dub from the blacks who always hook me up cause im a dope as fuck

when you're white but was raised in the ghetto you still get respect. Its not about race, its about respect. Ive put in work; I don't get ripped off and we sure as fuck don't have snicklefritz.

when i get off parole i'll go back to making $100g a year

And then you woke up?

Respect those dubs fag

So you suck black dicks in ghetto for some dub?
Damn son, it's not worth it.

>I can have pounds delivered to me
>CA / CO

You mean in the places were you can walk into the store?

Gosh, such great connections, you must be so badass if you can get a pound of weed

>Said no one since 1995...

he might sound like an uneducated druggie but goddamn you samefag so much I watched it in real time

Bruh that looks like about a gram and a half in total, most of which is seeds. That's trash.

My homie grows like 10 min from my house. has about 95 plants in a greenhouse. all pretty fire. (nothing like some indoor but good enough) we could smoke for 48 hours straight and not put a dent in his headstash. I cant wait grab some trim and run some bho

b-but mooom...

it's 2016, how the fuck are you still smoking mids. I couldn't find that shit even if I wanted to. Here it's .5 of some fire for $5.

>thinks getting drugs from the West Coast to the East coast is as easy as walking in a dispensary

Have you ever even left your house? cause you sound like one stupid sheltered fuck

Seedy as fuck

You paid $30 for that? I just feel bad for you

i woulldnt smoke that thats so shit

Well you weren't talking about trafficking, you were talking about getting an amount in the place you're at.....you complete fucking faggot.

Who even sells weed anymore? Seriously, get out of the 90's.

that's $10 a gram, which is 280$ an OZ

I only buy mids cause im broke as fuck right now. I can get an OZ of chronic for 200$ but unless i get an ounce i get like an eighth for $50 which its hard to do when I can get 15g of mids for $70

Assuming this isn't bait

It's shit weed
Too many stems and has seeds
Good weed has no seeds

$284 faggot. You trying to get shorted?

.5=$5
1g=$10
28g=$280

wtf is wrong with ppl

It pretty much is. You can have that shit delivered to your doorstep with very little risk.

>Oz - 28.4 grams

Wtf is wrong with ppl...

XD

He doesn't know what he's talking about, he still thinks it's badass to smoke weed.

All real drug dealers moved on to meth, molly or heroine.

You are fucking retarded. Go back to buying weed from niggers in ghetto.

>huehuehue he said don't do it but I did it again XD le huehuehuehue

Candy ass roody poo

not really, lots of seeds and stems and not very crystaly

Good meme op

>what is photosynthesis

Anywhere there's a big Mexican population, you can still make some good money on dirt weed and coke, you just have to move some serious weight for prices that havent changed since the 70s.

If nobody sells weed then how people still get it?

>95 plants in a greenhouse. all pretty fire. (nothing like some indoor but good enough)

I smoked just one of those and was high for idk how long

>2016
>not knowing what a table of sticky-ass dank stanky nug looks like
>Top frickin zoz
Try living where it's legalized for a bit, kid.

That's definitely not weed

That looks like the type of weed I bought in highschool 15 years ago. It looks like some Mexican grown Reggie. You probably got priced a little high

>lives in Bangladesh, a third world shithole
>get to buy 50g of deshal for 20 dollars

feels good man