Wtf Cred Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/KsRu5EZO2hI
youtube.com/watch?v=_z12ZQ2_DFE
youtube.com/watch?v=_6vqFgEASx8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Wtf is going on in the USA?
youtu.be/KsRu5EZO2hI
I swear, I've never seen any of this weird culture here in Norway.
You guys are too obsessed with your own opinions being forced upon everyone else. wtf.

I know, I know!

A bunch of Alt-Right failures are making things up for Alt-Right failures to be super angry about!

As a cis male who has uncontrollable, and fairly loud and deadly flatulence, I feel oppressed by that pic. Pls remove nao.

uh, excuse me, "you guys"?? i happen to identify as demikin gendervoid attack helicopter, and you have triggered me. try being more tolerant, you worthless misogynistic piece of shit.

this image triggers me.

I was once fart raped by my dad. Please remove post.

This is ylyl!
>>NOW LAUGH Cred ForumsASTARDS!!!!

Forgot pic

Alt-right, Alt-left... it's all the same in the US. The important part is that you're extreme about SOMETHING. Enjoy eating your toenails? Better make that a gender identity, political party, cult, or some form of oppressive ideology. Or else you're just not a true patriot. I'm so sick and tired of americunts forcing their poorly considered opinions on everyone else.

No, the image OP posted is from the Waterpipe, a satire site. They've posted some made up beauties that make the "mens-rights" and alt-right swallow their own heads with impotent rage. I think the site has been idle for quite some time.

The trouble is that people engaging in satire forget that people who subscribe to right-wing ideologies are statistically less intelligent than normal humans. They spend their time being angry at a joke that was way over their heads.

GG YOUTUBE
GG

Bread derailed.. i wanted to laugh tho.. b sucks now full retards..
U seriously discussing this in a ylyl bread?

How about this video ? I'm honestly not convinced by anything any American says anymore, and I'm half American. The American culture is now to be extreme about whatever, and accuse everyone else of spreading propaganda, or oppression, or something else bad.

I agree though, impotent rage is a very central part of every strong opinion in the US. It's the idea that you have to be outraged by something, and other nations just don't have the stamina (except the middle east... I mean, they've had an impotent rage for a millenia). We might be mad and angry for about two years before we go "Yeah, whatever, idgaf anymore."

?

bamping because wtf

None of you faggoos are funny.... only Op is win....

I'm down with it. Fuck Led Zepplin

youtube.com/watch?v=_z12ZQ2_DFE .

youtube.com/watch?v=_z12ZQ2_DFE /

Brought to you by the same guy that invited you to squeeze his lemon 'til the juice runs down his leg.

Gender politics, victim complex and special snowflake syndrome.

Comes from a culture of "you are unique and no one else is like you. Prizes for everyone!"

My favorite episode! Pretty sure they blew all the windows out of the building and then blew Squidwards face upside down.

Pretty sure my daughter though I was insane doubled over laughing the first time I saw this.

Hey cool pic I can do that too:

1932:

When your sweetie tells you
Everything'll be okay
Just skeep-beep de bop-bop beep bop bo-dope
Skeetle-at-de-op-de-day

If you feel like shoutin'
Advertise it just this way
And skeep-beep de bop-bop beep bop bo-dope
Skeetle-at-de-op-de-day

Don't give a hang
What words you use at any time
Sing this silly language
Without any reason or rhyme

When you face the preacher
There's only one thing to say
Just skeep-beep de bop-bop beep bop bo-dope
Skeetle-at-de-op-day

- Cab Calloway

Artists use the tools, techniques, and financial resources available to them during their lifetimes. Some artists make good use of these, while others do not.

I have heard incredible music written by Baroque composers, and incredible music written by Indie crooners. Find the gems in every generation.

um? can you literally not post about fxrt rxpe without a TW first? you're going to trigger so many people like that

No doi it's a black secret. "Black privelege "

Um no, fuck off. Bad lyrics did exist back then, but now they are more widespread and popular than before.

Op here...... must say I'm quite proud of my creation here.... thank you to all you useless abandons with nothing better to do with you life.

>>I love you all

fuck you faggot

the meanest review of the worst game ever made
youtube.com/watch?v=_6vqFgEASx8

Its a bunch of bullshit that is going on, I try to tune it out, but its everywhere, which makes it harder, but I guess avoiding it is all one can really do.

Is dat some General Sam?

Or we don't all agree with it and the majority of us don't. So don't come at us for a few dumb people. I'm sure you have your fair share.

That's not the culture, but it's all that makes it on TV.

I swore when I was younger that I'd never be behind the times. I won't be like my parents and be befuddled by what the kids these days are doing.

Fuck it if I'm not 33 and have no idea what is wrong with the kids these days....

I SUMMON THEE.

No, it is Link, from Rhett and Link. Good Mythical Morning.

My teen years started in the 80s.

You cannot seriously believe bad lyrics are more widespread now than they were then.

would buy.

Take notes user.... take notes...

I guess they look a little bit alike.

dude i'm 22 and I don't understand what the hell is wrong.

Cracking open the vault...

1/fuckyouidowhatiwant

I like the lyrics to Rock You Like a Hurricane. You want lyrics that sound bad when you listen to them, there's one, though it does seem subtler than some.

This one still makes me chuckle

2/fuckyouidowhatiwant

Found my Cred Forums folder from like '08-12 on my old HDD yesterday.

3/fuckyouidowhatiwant

4/fuckyouidowhatiwant

5/fuckyouidowhatiwant

This was a great day.

Yeah, see, the way this works - and it's always worked this way - is that only the music that people want to listen to again gets remembered.

Songs like "Rock You Like a Hurricane" survive because people like them.

There are a billion songs that don't get remembered. The 80s were particularly bad.

Nice try cropping the iFunny logo out, fag.

6/fuckyouidowhatiwant

I mean of course it happens all the time, there's a lot of people who want to be a large time band but just never make anything worth remembering. That's not to say that there aren't bands that deserve recognition but don't get it. There are plenty of those around, but you have to sift through the bullshit.

7/fuckyouidowhatiwnat