Hentai Rob Halford

Killer Quality

Firebrand

history

Nazi Soldier

mei

Fear the Neard

Finally, todays thread is up.

First, I'd spike all of her beverages with laxatives carrying the utmost power. After the liquids are imbibed, I'd prompty seal her in a cramped wooden box, with a glass top. Afterwards, the purgatives would eventually activate, and within her, a cacophony of coprophilic glory would ensue, and she'd be drowned by her anal discharge, and it would be able to be safely and cautiously observed from the aforementioned transparent top of the box.

faggot

Santa Claus

Lina Inverse

Russian Soldier

Vriska Serket

But what does the B1G logo have to do with that?

Prof. Zoom

Falcon

raff

Alexander Hamilton

Jontron

Temmie

AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Adam Henrique

Absolutely nothing. :)

Jacket

Amazing.

Battle of the soldiers

I'm the one who posts Jacket here!

Hi tem fag.
How are you this shitposty evening?

OP here, my PC's acting completely retarded right now, I can't host, sorry.

can somebody else host with these tributes?
am i being rused?

Fuuuuuuuck.

i napped for like four hours so i'm probably going to be up until like 5 am

yeah i'll do it, give me a sec

someone give me a code to work with. i thought i saved Capra's list but it apparently vanished.

i fucked up once again

so i have tons of shtuff to work on tonight, leaving me with no time to do the poster for the second game tomorrow. we'd either have to go no poster or have someone else do it

Hoshido
AOT
Majin Buu
Husbandos
Ghosts
Fireside Girls
No Sleep
Arsenal
CIA
Skwisgaars
Jack Bros.
4 wild cards

That's all for tonight. Sorry hgang

Zoom here to save the thread and all that crap.

Neard here, heres my list
Standard: 8B0pLrLH
Mexico City: d26ia8DE
Haunted Hotel: AC8aWXDj
Pirate: i5aws4M2
Spy: E4E3EkAZ
Medieval: tIcCiQY1
Baseball: 1qTMJAk3
User designed: fxpTZAml
Fat camp: PQTFdo6o
Grave encounters: ZCbd5EZU
Haunted house: 3H2nuoYT
Sex:A8HmEEr9
Columbine: 6ihdHnK8

Aw man, thats fine. I certainly can't do it though.

Whyyyy's photo is messed

whelp

looks good on my end.

danke. i'll save it for the future, and hopefully not lose this one.

Can someone link me host helper?

Better?

yes thank you
>Whyyyy

Time to juggle playing NBA2k and checking the thread.

Not in the mood to commentate today. Sorry.

Daily reminder to praise our lord and saviour Mart

I'm fucking around on OverWatch

>inb4 spidey or Erotic fan fiction spammer arrive

Nice.
DONT JINX IT

CALLING THE FUNBRINGER
DERAIL THIS THREAD AND MAKE THESE AVATARFAGS PAY
MAY THEY KNOW KEK'S WRATH

i'm waiting to see who kills Santa and ruins Christmas for everyone

Well that sucks what happen to adam you missed a day

LEts go devils

No need, his camp (workshop) got raidedtwice already, they probably broke his sleigh and fucked his deers too.

DAY 2

How the hell do I miss this kind of stuff?

We don't even get to see how he died

I think Henrique would win if this is real

Santa is checking if Neard has been a good boy.

Temmie, you just murdered two people for fuck's sake, what's a third gonna do?

Oh shit, Vriska has TWO hatchets now.

...okay, you recruited some help while lulling Nazi soldier into a false sense of security. clever.

>I doth declare this a Spiderman duuuurrh
He'll come but it will be too late.

Kek

When Pearl saw Rose she came immediately.

She had a penis right now, in preparation for this sex. White cum shot out of it in a jet and splattered the floor. Her cock stayed erect, but she shivered with pleasure.

Rose Quartz was simply a vision from another world. Totally nude, her pink skin exposed. Her huge, wide boobs and thick labia. She had so much fat and so many curls. Her face was sweet and beautiful. Pearl couldn't hold herself together.

"So soon?" Rose teased. Pearl smiled embarrassedly. "How about a little foreplay first?" Rose licked her lips.

"I'm sorry," said Pearl affectionately. "You're just so much."

"Too much?"

"No."

"C'mere."

I have no idea what happened to my PC but it's fixed now. Hopefully it won't happen again.

Pearl walked forward over her cum trail into her girlfriend's arms. As Rose's soft hands found her back, Pearl's dick perked up harder. Rose brought her lips down and gave Pearl a tender kiss, and more cum spilled out of Pearl's eager cock, sliding down her shaft and leg. Pearl squirmed with delight and pressed into the kiss, exploring Rose's lips, building up heat between them.

Rose moved closer, practically pressing their bodies together, and the kiss opened deeper and wetter, and maybe messier, sharing spit back and forth, more intense and vigorous. Pearl's lock and very erect penis touched against Rose's belly, and her hips bucked in another orgasm, gushing out cum straight onto her girlfriend's body, and the sheer eroticness of that made her cum again, and again, compounding the stream of semen. Her hotly cumming dick twitched energetically as she continued to kiss Rose and enjoy her tongue. Semen splashed all over Rose's stomach and drained down, pooling on the floor and getting on their feet. Pearl just kissed harder, the more overcome with lust she felt. She sucked Rose's lips and panted.

Rose broke off, looking her girlfriend in the eyes with a pleased and turned-on expression. Pearl was a shaking and sweating mess of pure devotion, her hair all messed up and her gem shining white. Rose looked down at her extremely hard dick, still dripping from her last orgasms.

"Shall we attend to this beauty, then?" She knelt down – her huge hair settled – and she moved in to give her girlfriend head.

Before her lips touched the cockhead, Pearl spurted cum all over Rose's face with a deep moan. "Sorry!" she said faintly. "Oh, I love you so much…"

Rose giggled. She let cum drip sexily down her face, and closed her mouth around Pearl's cock. It was very long, but not so big, compared to herself in general. She probed her tongue forward to lick Pearl's penis and immediately got a mouthful, tasting her hot sweet semen. Rose opened her jaw to let the cum drain out onto the floor in thick drips. She glanced up to see Pearl straining to keep it together, biting her lip and closing her eyes.

I told you, he came at least.

Oh man your PC got fucked? Good that its fixed.

"Oh, dearest," Rose smiled lovingly and continued her blowjob. She sucked up and down the shaft and teased it with her tongue. Pearl stifled a moan and bent forward over Rose's head, squeezing Rose's curls in her fists, burying her face in Rose's hair. She moaned and rubbed her face back and forth. Soon enough she came again, and hard, sending a deluge of hot semen into Rose's mouth, flowing over her tongue. Well, why not… thought Rose, and she swallowed it. She gulped the huge load of cum down, feeling a sexual thrill that Pearl's semen was in her throat. Pearl cried out in ecstasy, tugged on her hair frantically, and came again immediately, and then again. Rose began drinking a stream of cum that seemed endless, sending Pearl into deeper and deeper orgasm, making Rose proud and delighted and all the more eager to suck Pearl's small dick while it gushed more and more hot white semen.

The stream of cum finally leveled off and stopped. Rose gulped the last of it down and opened her lips, letting Pearl's dick out with a pop like a kiss. It had finally gone down for a moment, and Pearl was a shaking wreck, rustling Rose's curls.

"Is this still good? Do you like it?"

"I love it!" screamed Pearl in a voice beyond awareness. She was past monitoring herself as she usually did so closely. Her desires were raw.

Pearl stood up straight and gently tugged Rose to her feet again. She looked in her face with an expression of pure joy that Rose automatically mimicked. Pearl reached around Rose's high shoulders and pulled herself into another kiss, mushing their lips together, exciting each other carelessly. They kissed and kissed and smooched. Rose reached around and put her hands under Pearl's bum, got a firm hold, and then lifted her up. The heights of their heads slowly drew level. Pearl's side of the kiss rose slightly higher and she kissed down with wonderful intensity, and she brought her hands up to cup Rose's soft cheeks. Ambitiously, Pearl pulled her legs up to lock them around Rose's body; meanwhile her cock, once more erect, bobbed in the open air. Pearl's feet felt their way to and slipped under Rose's mass of pink hair, and as they tightened and pulled her closer, Pearl's penis pressed against Rose's sternum and once again she spurted cum.

ayyy, Skwisgaar, what's good?

BSOD?

Pearl was now suspended in the air, Rose's hands supporting her butt and Pearl's legs around Rose's back and Pearl's hands and face held tightly to Rose's face, and she came right in the sweaty space between their bodies, her dick pumping out still more cum that splashed back and ran down itself, and the way that felt and the way Rose felt it and kissed her harder made Pearl cum again, higher, and again, higher, and this time it shot all the way into their faces, and Pearl splattered cum on her and Rose's chins and up to their lips and cheeks and it was so good, she just couldn't take it. She came again, higher, and thicker, and Rose, wonderful, wonderful Rose, opened her lips slightly, loosened the kiss, to catch some cum and slosh it between their mouths and faint all over again with pleasure. As Pearl came harder and harder she slid her hands across Rose's cheeks and face, wiping the cum back and forth and trickling more into her mouth.

As the orgasms subsided once more, Pearl broke the kiss and grinned drunkenly at her girlfriend, who actually looked rather overcome herself. Rose made a cute little sound and squeezed Pearl's butt. Pearl flexed her legs to lightly rub her crotch and dick against Rose's chest.

"Anything more you'd like to try?" asked Rose with a goofy grin.

Pearl lit up a little. Hesitantly, she reached out and grabbed a thick pink curl. She poked her fingers inside it. "It's a little weird, but…"

"You mean a hairjob?" Rose asked, smiling. "I think I can manage." She set Pearl down. "Careful," she said, since the floor was covered with slippery cum.

Rose turned around and got down on her stomach, lying in the mess. She propped her head up with her hands under her chin, like she was at a slumber party. "Have at it," she smiled.

Rose's long curly hair spiraled out and about simply everywhere, though it didn't completely cover her thick hot butt. Pearl climbed on to it, cuddling into the softness, running her fingers and toes and arms and legs through the curls, burying her face, already moaning in delight. Rose could feel Pearl's dick rising up again amid the locks of her hair. When it was ready, Pearl pulled herself up, found a single tube-shaped curl of Rose's hair that was a snug fit, and slid her penis into it. Kneeling in Rose's locks, she began to thrust in and out, rocking her hips back and forth. The strands of hair slid over her bare, sweaty cock. She held her orgasm in as hard as she could, and began moaning, louder and louder. Finally she let it loose and came hard inside Rose's curls, splashing cum all over and through the pink strands and fluffiness. Rose gave a giggle of pleasure and Pearl gasped in delight.

Pearl found another lock of hair and gave herself another hairjob, rocking and moaning in the curly locks and then cumming and splashing Rose's hair throughout. Rose clearly enjoyed it and Pearl couldn't have been any happier, and she did it again and again. Pearl came in so many locks of Rose's hair that the whole mess started to get sticky and wet and not make perfect tubular curls anymore. As a little surprise, Pearl crawled back and spurted her last load over Rose's asshole and round buttocks, engendering a pleased gasp and wriggling motion.

Pearl was satisfied, panting.

Rose, after a bit, said, "So. Are you ready for my orgasm?"

"Oh, yes!" said Pearl eagerly, as Rose picked herself up from the floor and got to her feet. Her big vulva towered over Pearl.

shut up faggot

FUCK, RIP Vriska. Neard will avenge you.

"If you could give me a little more stimulation… right here," said Rose sexily. Pearl's cum dripped out of Rose's hair and splashed on the floor. Pearl herself quickly moved between Rose's legs, lowering herself to a sitting position, and reached up. She slid her fingers into Rose's vagina and played around, made her moan, and soon enough she took them out and brought her face up. She licked between Rose's open labia and along her red vaginal opening and up to her clitoris, enjoying the taste. Rose suddenly gasped, and a moan started building, long and low, and her vagina clenched, and then suddenly ejaculate was spraying out of it, gushing out of it, flooding, soaking Pearl underneath, Rose was bellowing out a moan and shaking and Pearl was in a shower of her girlcum and it was splashing on her hands and legs and arms and feet and tummy and tits and cheeks and ears and hair and dick and nose and lips and streaming down over her body like a rainstorm.
yo man that hurt my feelings

you are not the real fun bringer fuck off cunt

Pearl sighed and lapped it up, loving it, and Rose's moan faltered and then redoubled, and her orgasm redoubled and she squirted harder, pumping out more and more vaginal fluid, flooding Pearl again, and Rose was lost in the throes of her body, all manner of sounds were streaming out of her throat, and she was trembling and shaking, all her nerves going off, her huge cum-covered hair shivering back and forth, her whole body clenched and unclenched, and her moan going higher, and then going staccato, little high-pitched cries that sent out little bursts of ejaculate that Pearl caught on her face, and then one last drawn out sound, and the last few loads of her ejaculate slid out of her vaginal opening and Pearl pressed against it to catch them, licking and slurping Rose's vagina to catch all of her squirt, swallowing it all down, and then finally falling back, actually tired, and no longer erect, to lie in a huge puddle of semen.

yes i am, i also got confused with ol' cuber last thread too

When the shivers subsided from Rose's body, and her breathing went back to normal, she knelt down too and then lay down in the sticky, erotic pool, with a satisfied smile on her exhausted face. Pearl shifted towards her and lay down next to her, cuddling with her arm in the cushion of her curls.

Rose brought her other arm over and caressed Pearl's hair, reciprocating the closeness, but not sexually anymore. Lying together in the results of their labor, they both went to sleep.

He won't. He thinks he's a mastermind troll acting all nice and shit.

>just came back

>my tribute died

>fuck

a sentence is this fucking long

oh my god

It was just a beautiful day. The people enjoying life, loving the beautiful weather and the beautiful day as it was very peaceful and quiet. There wasn't any crime or any dangerous situations involve. Things have been going very well for the citizens. Somewhere in the city, there is a blue hedgehog riding his skateboard on the sidewalk along the way for fun. He wore a black sleeveless shirt, baggy blue cargo pants with dark blue designing on his right leg and wearing a pair of his extreme gear sneakers but the color is black with blue highlight and some grey color on the bottom of his shoes. The hedgehog wear a pair of black fingerless gloves on with blue highlight on the bottom on the wrist. He even wore his extreme gear glasses atop of his head. This hedgehog is known other than Sonic the Hedgehog himself.

i know, su smut writers have shitty syntax

You know, I definitely like funbringer more than spiderman. Still pretty annoying but at least they don't flood images and they participate a tiny bit.

Sonic skateboard through the sidewalk enjoying is day and to have fun with it. Seconds later, he stop by a general store to get a bottle of water. Sonic thought he might not bump into someone but what he didn't know is that he sees Samus nearby noticing Sonic entering the store making her smile with glee. Sonic walks over to Samus to greet her.

"Samus Aran. Well I'll be. What are you doing here?" Sonic greeted asking Samus.

"Hey yourself Sonic. I'm just here gathering a few supplies. It's good to see you by the way." Samus responded.

"You too. How's life treating you?"

"It's going good. What about yours?"

"Is good. So how is Snake doing? Are you guys still dating?"

"No not exactly. We were never an item so we are friends."

"Oh. Well Falco told me that you two were dating?"

"We he thought wrong."

"I guess my guess was wrong then."

"I believe it is. So Sonic, are you doing anything later?"

"No I don't think. Why?"

"I was wondering if you and me go out for dinner tonight."

"As friends?"

"No. A date if you're interested."

"Well I love to. Pick you up at eight o'clock?"

"Yes. Eight sounds wonderful."

"Great. Well I'll see you at eight then. I ought to get going."

you need to try harder bro, really.

"Yeah me too. I am meeting Princess Peach and Zelda to catch up."

Sonic smile with Samus. The blonde bounty huntress share Sonic a hug before departing their ways. Sonic purchased a bottle of water and exits out of the general store. All of sudden, he sees a plumber across from him and recognizes the plumber.

"Mario!" Sonic called.

The plumber turn his attention to the blue hedgehog.

"Sonic. Hey how's it going?" Mario called.

Sonic smile and walks over to his friend and they shake hands.

"How are you? How's it going pal?" Sonic asked.

"Terrific. How about you, are you skateboarding?" Mario replied.

"Yeah what you didn't know I skateboard?"

"Not really. I've never knew you like skateboarding."

"Well I like it and it's fun if you ask me. So where are you heading off to? Going to meet with Luigi?"

"No. He's with Daisy on their date so I'm just going to a diner to get something to eat. Would you care to come with me, I can use a friend to talk to."

"Oh sure sure I like to. I'm getting kind of hungry anyway."

Mario smile at his response. The heroes walk together to the diner and get something to eat. They found themselves a table and wait for a waitress to take their order.

"So how's life going on for you Sonic?" Mario asked.

"It's good I can't lie to that. Traveling around the world, meeting new people and share a smile to the civilians." Sonic answered truthfully.

"Same old Sonic. So are you still being cocky and annoying?"

"Nope. Not anymore, I've changed and became a mature hedgehog as you see right now."

"Really? Moments ago he did not even make some jokes or be a little cocky but seeing you right now I'm shock of what you are right now."

"Well I just want to change and be more respectful to anyone I see fit."

"You may have been very cocky when we met and been rivals just to let you know Sonic, you will always be a great friend to me."

"Thanks Mario. I appreciate that."

"So where have you been traveling to throughout your journey?"

"Place to place, world to world and even different timeline exactly to the future of course. Oh and another dimensions if I might add."

"Wow really?"

"Yeah no doubt. Oh and I uh… I did have a secret thought I would not let anyone to know."

"A secret. Care to tell me?"

"I… I think it's been I don't talk about it."

"Come on Sonic. We're friends so it's ok, I won't tell anyone. Is it something embarrassing?"

"No that's not it. It's… complicated."

"I want to hear it. Spill it."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes. Tell me."

"*Sigh* Ok if you insist. I've been a major player to a lot of woman."

"Really? That's your secret?"

"Yeah and that's not all. I even had sex with a lot of girls."

Mario shot his eyes widen and drop his jaw to utter surprise. Sonic chuckle at this and Mario soon pull himself together shaking his head before speaking.

"Are you kidding me? You Sonic the Hedgehog have sex with a lot of woman?" Mario repeated.

"That's correct. I've been a big time player during my journey traveling the world and exploring. Also I even had their numbers on my cell phone." Sonic answered truthfully with a smile.

"How many do you have on your phone?"

Sonic smiled and pulls out his white Samsung Galaxy III cell phone, go to his contacts starting counting. Sonic grin and turn his attention to Mario.

"Countless." Sonic answered while putting his cell phone away.

"Really? So many digits?" Mario repeated.

"Correct. Too many of them I presume."

He IS spidey though. He just trying to play smart.

"Oh my goodness Sonic. That was your secret all along. You travel around the world even travel to different dimensions and sleep with females that you encounter with."

"Since you put it that way. Yes I did but they even came up to me about it to. I couldn't resist that."

"Wow Sonic just wow. You got to tell me everything. You have a lot of stories to tell."

"Hehehe yes I do."

"So who's the very first girl did you sleep with?"

"Good question. Why of course, I slept with Rogue."

"WHAT?! From the X-Men, you know you're very aware of her powers right. She can take your powers and make you pass out."

"Yeah I know that."

"And to add on to my sentence… SHE'S DATING GAMBIT!"

"I know Mario I know but he didn't find out about it so we secretly slept so he doesn't have to find out."

"I get it. So care to tell me from the beginning?"

"Certainly. It was back when I was visiting the professor at the institute just only paying a visit."

"Really? You knew the professor?"

"Yeah I helped the X-Men out fighting and stopping the Brotherhood. That's why."

"Oh. Proceed."

"Thank you. Now like I was saying…"

i'm not an arachnofag, i just like posting fanfics

Flashback…

Sonic in the institute at the Professor's office chatting and catching up. Sonic taking a sip of a cup of tea made by Jean Grey since the professor ordered Jean to make some tea.

"Everything has been very wonderful and the students are doing wonderful and getting very good at their powers." Professor X stated.

"You don't say. I say you've done an amazing job teaching these as you call it "Mutants."

"Yes. Although we're trying to be accept by the humans who still fear mutants as monsters."

"I aspect as much. So have you guys stop the Brotherhood from their schemes lately?"

"Yes. Magneto won't rest until he succeeds his plan."

"He does remind me of my arch nemesis but he wants to conquer the world like World Domination exactly."

"Is that so?"

"Yeah. I stop him from time to time no scratch that countless times and he still haven't given up and always plot new plans to try succeeding for his world domination."

"Oh. Sounded like you have a lot of responsibilities."

"Yeah I live for a wonderful adventure and I like to keep my promises to the people I cared about and do whatever it takes to keep them safe at all costs."

"That is why my students admire you and look up to you a simple of hope."

"Thank you. I'm not trying to be famous or whatsoever I am just doing my job and keep my promise."

Professor X can smile and Sonic returns the smile and sips his cup of tea. They turn their attention to the door as it was open by Wolverine.

"Hey Charles mind if… oh hey Sonic." Wolverine greeted.

"Hey Logan. I can sense that you needed to talk to the Professor in private right?" Sonic guessed.

"Yeah."

"Well I'll be out of your way then. It was great talking to you Professor."

"It was my pleasure. Why don't you stick around for a little while before you leave?" Professor X offered.

"Um… sure I guess I can stick around and hang out a bit before I leave."

Sonic wave at the professor and exits the office so Logan and the Professor can talk. Sonic walk through the hallways of the institute thinking what he can do.

"Hmm… maybe I should take a short nap before I leave. I did came all this way to visit and I can sure can some little shut eye before I leave." Sonic suggested.

Before Sonic would do anything, Bobby runs up to Sonic with a smile on his face.

"Sonic hey what's going on?" Bobby greeted.

"Oh hey Iceman. What's going on?" Sonic responded.

"I was hoping if you want to play some video games with me?"

"I'll pass. I'm going to take a nap. You guys got a spare bedroom where I can get some shut eye?"

"Yeah upstairs the seven door on your right."

"Thank you."

Sonic proceed to head upstairs to the second floor to get some sleep. As the blue blur hero got up to the second floor and head for the seventh door of the hallway, he notices two figures on in a bedroom on his left. Sonic stop for a moment to get a closer look taking a little peak turns out the two figures are Gambit and Rogue having an argument.

"Don't lie to me. I've seen you kissed Storm right in front of me when I was looking for you to hang out and spend time together." Rogue protested.

"It was just only a misunderstanding. I don't have feelings for dear Storm." Gambit reasoned.

"A misunderstanding? Then tell me what did I see back there huh?"

"Rogue. I…"

"Huh?"

Hey guys, what's up?

"…"

"I thought so. I can't believe you did this to me so with that being said, I'm through with this. I can't take it anymore. I gave you a second chance when you almost kissed Kitty and now you kissed Ororo, I can't take this anymore."

"Anna…"

"Forget it. We're done."

This is the cue for Sonic so he take his departure and sees the seventh door to his right so he quickly runs over there, opening the door and closes it.

"Whew. That was a close one. Now to get some sleep." Sonic said stretching his arms out.

Rogue forced Gambit out of her bedroom and shuts the door. She then try blowing out some steam and didn't shed any tears. Rogue needed comfort, a friend to talk to and to help to try cheering up her broken heart. She didn't feel like go see Kitty, Jean or any other female to talk to but something came up in her mind. She had heard that Sonic is in the institute visiting the professor to catch up. Rogue soon begin to smile and rub her chin with a grin on her face.

"I think I know how I can feel better." Rogue idolized.

Minutes later…

Sonic in the spare bedroom taking a nap on the bed. He had taken off his shoes and putting them against the wall next to the door to get comfortable. Sonic slept very silent and peacefully with a smile on his face. His nap was very peaceful and quiet just like what he wanted and hoping this would be a perfect nap but however, all of it will soon to change is when someone next to Sonic twirling its finger to his chest circling it. Sonic gave out a soft groan and groggily opening his eyes wondering what's interrupting his nap time. Sonic let out a throaty groan and look around the room. Sonic then notice a female a brunet with single white streak on her hair staring at him with seductive eyes with a seductive smile on her face.

"Hey there sugar." Rogue greeted.

Sonic shot his eyes open eyes widened so he scooting himself away from Rogue but only to collapsed to the ground and backing himself away from the bed.

Yeah yeah, you're pathetic spidey.

Not much. Hanging out in the thread, playing some NBA. Whats up with you?

"What the hell! Rogue what are you doing in here, can't you see I'm trying to take a nap here." Sonic said glaring at the X-Men member.

"Yeah sorry about that. I didn't mean to ruin your nap time. Also to your question, I ask Bobby to find you and told me you was in here taking a nap so I thought I come in and lay beside you."

"That's nice of you. Wait what am I saying. My question is why?"

"Well… for comfort. I just need someone to hang out and comfort me because I broke up with Gambit."

"Oh. You could've ask someone else to help to comfort you like Bobby for an example."

"True sugar but it won't help. I thought you might can help me."

"Well I'm up so tell me what's going on."

Sonic join back in bed with Rogue lying beside her. Rogue embraces Sonic holding him in her arms for comfort so Sonic then respond to her embrace and comfort her to help her.

"Hey it's ok. I'm sorry to hear that." Sonic comforted.

"Thanks Sonic. That's all I need is some comfort." Rogue thanked.

"No problem. Helping others is what I do even if they're sad. Hey can I be honest with you?"

"Yeah go ahead sugar."

"I heard everything in your room while you and Gambit were having an argument. I'm sorry for eavesdropping."

"It's ok. You didn't know we was dating."

"Yeah but I did notice that you and Gambit were so very close when I help you guys and the others to stop the Brotherhood."

"Yeah that's true. So um what's your next step now? Are you going to find a new relationship or remain single to heal your broken heart?"

"I'll remain single just for now anyways and yes to heal my broken heart. I gave Remy a second chance and he blew it."

"Well I wish for you the best for finding new love after your heart has been healed."

"Yeah. Come to think of it, I think I need something to help me to make me feel a little better."

"What's that?"

thanks dude

Working hard and playing hard here.

not much. the code i'm working on is halfway done, which is nice.

bueno

holy shit. my tribute is still alive.

Rogue smile, did not give Sonic an answer but he did got something other than an answer. Rogue climbs atop of Sonic sitting on his lap pressing her hands on his chest smiling to the hedgehog hero.

"Rogue. What are you going to do to me?" Sonic asked in curiosity.

"I'm not going to hurt you but you and me are going to have some fun sugar." Rogue answered seductively.

"What do you mean?"

Rogue just smile seductively at Sonic, she leans forward down to Sonic.

"You and me are going to spend some time together in this room and I locked the door so that no one will catch us in the act." Rogue exclaimed.

"What a minute. Are you telling me what I think-" Sonic responded but he couldn't finish his sentence by a finger to his lips by Rogue.

"Shh… don't speak. Just enjoy it and let it happen."

Sonic remained silent and nod his head in response deciding to go along with it. Rogue smile and leans close and suddenly pressing her lips against Sonic's lips sharing a kiss to the hedgehog. Sonic respond and share his kiss with Rogue as they begin to start their make-out session together. Rogue wrapping her legs around Sonic tight and wrapping her arms around his neck giving herself in the kiss. Sonic even wrap his hands around Rogue's waist and the two of them begin deepen their kiss together to get a little erotic in their kiss. While kissing, they start to wrestle their tongues at each other just when Sonic could make things a little interest but that is when Rogue slides her tongue inside Sonic's mouth sliding her tongue down to his throat twirling her tongue around inside her throat. Sonic muffle at this but Rogue didn't paid no attention so she resume to kiss Sonic some more.

After their tongue kiss, they resume back to their regular and erotic kiss to the lips. They remain kissing for eight minutes. After they kiss, they then break up the kiss putting it to a stop and they depart away from their kiss to gain some oxygen.

And so the Xmas finally ends.

you should troll porn threads.
They really would hate it.

"Mmm that was a sweet and tender kiss I've ever had." Rogue commented licking her lips.

"Yeah after when you almost suffocated me with your tongue down to my throat." Sonic reminded.

"Aw don't be hasty sugar, you enjoyed it didn't you."

"… Good point. You're right I did enjoyed it but still you almost suffocated me."

"Again I'm sorry."

"You're forgiven."

Rogue shot her eyes wide so she look down to Sonic's crotch seeing his bulge making Rogue smile right at it.

"Oh I think someone wants to play." Rogue cooed.

Rogue climbs off of Sonic laying right beside him and so she unbuttons and unzipping Sonic's pants and pulls out his shaft. Rogue smile to it and wraps it around with her hand and gives it a nice little stroke.

"Mmm tasty. Why don't I have a taste sugar?" Rogue gestured.

Sonic nod his head in response giving Rogue permission to proceed. Rogue smile and strokes it a little bit more. After a little tease warmup, Rogue soon begin engulfing Sonic's shaft inside her mouth. Once the erection is inside Rogue's mouth, she then proceed to bop her head back and forth giving Sonic a blowjob and performing oral sex. Sonic close his eyes, letting out some light moans taking his moment to relax letting Rogue do her magic.

Rogue concentrate with her pace going up and down bopping her head back and forth creating some stimulation and pleasure for Sonic. She stop for a brief moment to lick his shaft with her tongue and even twirls the head of Sonic's erection with her tongue making Sonic shivering down his spine and rapidly licks the head.

"Ah." Sonic moaned.

A new code, eh? What's the theme?

Rogue was about to proceed but Sonic brought something up so he stop her for going any further.

"Rogue wait." Sonic stopped.

Rogue stop for a moment and turn her attention to Sonic.

"When we kissed, how come you didn't take any of my powers from me?" Sonic asked wondering it to himself.

"That's a good question. I don't know how I did but I didn't not take any of your powers."

"Hmm… wait that's it, I must be using my chaos energy to block your from taking away of my powers. I think that's what did it."

"Really?"

"Yeah I just found that out myself by now so in other words I feel fine."

"That's good to know so let's keep going."

"Yeah proceed."

Rogue turn her attention back to Sonic's shaft and engulfs it back right inside her mouth and resume sucking him off. Sonic let out a soft light moan from his lips forming a smile on his face. Rogue start to make things little hot for Sonic as when she begin to go all in by deep-throat Sonic down to her throat shocking Sonic and catching him off guard. Rogue pulls herself back after seconds from pleasure sonic a little hard and resume sucking him off again. She start increasing the pace by bopping her head faster and sucking Sonic off harder to create more pleasure. Sonic close his eyes placing his hand atop Rogue's head as the mutant sucks him off harder pleasing him with her magic.

Rogue continue on with this for seven minutes with her pace and speed. Sonic's moans were increasing by the amount of the pleasure and ecstasy flowing through his body. Sonic try his best to hold it a little more but with a few more bops from Rogue sucking him hard some more, Sonic couldn't hold it any longer and so he then reach to his limit and let himself loose. Sonic begin to shooting his semen inside Rogue's mouth, her eyes shot widen by the surprise look of her face felt Sonic's love liquids come bursting inside her mouth. Rogue try to pull herself away from Sonic but more of Sonic's semen come shooting inside her mouth.

But I was cheering for Jacket!

After Sonic's climax, Rogue finally pulls herself away from Sonic and swallows down Sonic's semen down to her throat and licks her lips.

"Mmm tasty." Rogue commented.

Rogue look over to Sonic who's in a daze. Rogue giggle at this so she gets close to Sonic and kisses him on the cheek. Sonic pulls himself together and turn his eyes to Rogue.

"Did you enjoy that sugar?" Rogue asked.

"It felt good. I take it you've done this before?" Sonic guessed.

"Yeah a few times with Gambit."

"So you say."

"Now that's over. Why don't we get to the real action?"

"Yeah of course."

Sonic climbs off the bed and so did Rogue so they start to take off their clothing, stripping off their clothes to the floor to get on with their moment. They are seen naked inside the room, Sonic examines Rogue's body and he had to admit, she was very beautiful and attractive. Sonic scoop his arms around Rogue and pulls her close.

"Ooh looks like someone is ready to have some fun." Rogue pointed.

"*Chuckle* I don't know why Gambit hurt your heart but you are very attractive." Sonic commented.

"Why thank you Sonic. That's sweet of you."

"Enough with the talking, let's get down to some action."

"Now you're reading my mind."

Rogue pulls Sonic close and kissing him on the lips wrapping her arms around him. Sonic descending his hands down over to Rogue's firm butt and start to squeezing them, groping them catching Rogue by surprise. She shot her eyes open but closes her eyelids back down resuming with the kiss and endure with it knowing she wanted this and wanted comfort but this was more than comfort, this was some fun and spending some time with Sonic.

They break the kiss departing their lips away. Sonic then tosses Rogue at the bed catching her by surprise. He climbs on the bed to join Rogue, he then spread Rogue's legs wide exposing her vagina noticing Rogue smile at this so she curled up her fingers towards her signifying Sonic to come closer and giving him the *come and get me* look on her face with a seductive smile on her face.

"Come on sugar, I'm all yours. Take me." Rogue gestured.

what would it make you go away and fuck with loli's

good job, Jacket, you ruined Christmas

keepin' it a secret for now.

Sonic smirk at this, nodding his head and gets on top of her. Sonic begin penetrating his shaft right inside her, engulfing inside Rogue's vagina and begin to thrusts himself, slamming his shaft inside Rogue. Rogue roll her eyes feeling Sonic's length entering her walls and so Sonic moves his waist back and forth thrusting in and out Rogue concentrates with his pace. Rogue spread her arms out moaning by Sonic's thrusts. Sonic let out a throaty growl when he felt her walls squeezing him tightly while thrusting inside her. Sonic endure with it and proceed with his thrusts, Rogue moan with passion feeling Sonic's length rubbing inside her needs. She pulls Sonic by wrapping her arms around him wanting more and wanting hi to thrust a little faster. Sonic oblige, accepts her request and gives Rogue what she requested so he begin to increase the pace of his speed by thrusting faster inside Rogue. The X-Men mutant moans begin to pitch up a little loud holding Sonic close in her arms as Sonic thrusts faster inside her making her go crazy.

"Uh uh uh oh Sonic, oh that's it sugar give it to me. That feels so good." Rogue moaned.

Sonic gritted his teeth during his thrusts and feel Rogue's walls tightening him even more with his thrusts. Rogue tilt her head signifying Sonic to kiss her neck. Sonic proceed on with it and kisses her by the neck. Rogue roll her eyes back to her skull moaning with passion feeling Sonic thrusting inside her a little deep. This had continue for several minutes within the moment, the bed even start to rock back and forth by Sonic's thrusts.

HOLY SHIT, I WON!
WIN #2 FOR NEARD!

is it porn

Sonic decide to switch positions so he turns himself over and Rogue to switch positions. Sonic finds himself on his back with Rogue being on top of him. Rogue begin moving her hips back and forth bouncing atop of Sonic squeezing her breasts. She resume on moaning with passion and desire with her hip movements and Sonic smirk, wrapping his hands around her waist watching with amusement like watching a TV Show. Rogue start gasping, breathing heavily when she start bouncing faster atop of Sonic's lap that is making her go crazy feeling the ecstasy flowing inside her body. Her butt begin to jiggle, clapping atop of Sonic's thighs from bouncing atop of his lap during their sex. Sonic delivers one smack at Rogue to her butt hearing her squeal.

"Ah. Oh yes, give it to me. That's the spot." Rogue moaned.

Rogue waste no time and did not hesitate when she begin bouncing on Sonic's lap faster building more pleasure inside her. She kept herself from screaming and not bringing any attention but the pleasure was so unbearable for Rogue makes her go crazy and start screaming.

"UH UH UH YES! YES! Right there, RIGHT THERE YES!" Rogue screamed letting out her moans going insane.

Just had a good day. Lost the mini golf competition though

awesome. what code?.

Better not be a Undertale code, because someone already did that I think.

Fuck you Neard. I tended to your wounds.

no

despite being the lowest-hanging fruit imaginable for me, no

>temmie
>6 kills

Didn't see you here, Kaz. How's the zombie code and the novel?

>in honor of Gretchen, i made this

>shit caption, gib suggestions

>inb4 19 kills Jontron

Does the Happy Little Accidents award only apply to winners?
Also, I believe AAAAAAAAHHHHHHH won pic related

Just got here, Prof. I got a skeleton of the code so far, so it's alright. Quite well. Working on some characters

I forgot to say, I went and fixed a bunch of small errors on the Columbine code.

f5RtxkFt

Thanks! Any new events?

i am heavily considering getting us a server on discord

I'm up for it.

Zooboo!

but the spammers can look for the server right?

nope, just small fixes

Spidey, come on, you're better than this.

then i can ban them

im not sure about this

now that is a good idea

Well, if you are the one setting it up (the discord thing) maybe. But I'd prefer to stick it out on Cred Forums honestly.

do it. Cred Forums gonna nuked anyway

better than spiderman

Go right ahead

Hey, this means we can comment on the game without having our chat being blown by spammers. That's really good!

IT IS SPIDERMAN!

That's an option. I don't mind too much either way.

discord.gg/aAvtc

git the hell in here

quads has spoken

QUAAADS!

the only thing is that megu and some of the others are not here

checked.
Sup guys

Check 'em! Oh shit~

Another idea maybe. Double chan?

fuck this

check these trips

QUADS

Sure

>[raughs]

I'm back guys, wha-
>Sees
Alright then, I gotta figure out what happened while I was gone.

So, Cred Forums will end?
This will be the last HG of Cred Forums?
This is how will end everything?

user gen. and love combo jiTHB161
Pirate i5aws4M2
Spy E4E3EkAZ
Medieval tIcCiQY1
Haunted House qIT6Mo9O
Haunted Hotel 2fsdma6m
Grave Encounters ZCbd5EZU
Mexico City pIzBK5fC
Baseball 5Zp5aqBT
Prison mIUO8xPn
Fat Camp PQTFdo6o
Columbine f5RtxkFt
pick a setting

No.

Pff, no. We will still have games here. We are just gonna talk about shit sometimes in discord.

There's the twitter post from Cred Forums today

Fat Camp

Columbine

Well if that happens, we have the discord to plan where else to go now.

the what now

Grave Encounters

>8ch?
No, its the Motherbase of the HG roleplayers