Don't NYPA me user. Please just this once. my girlfriend went missing about 3 hours ago, I'm not joking around...

Don't NYPA me user. Please just this once. my girlfriend went missing about 3 hours ago, I'm not joking around, and i just need some help. advice? help? something... i know there's people on here that know some of this shit better than me, and how to find people off IP, ping, triangulate, etc... just talk to me.

she's in texas

anyone that knows the how to's on something, id be so fucking grateful you guys...

thank you

Other urls found in this thread:

missingpeople.org.uk/how-we-can-help/families-and-friends/reporting-a-missing-person.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Nypa.

We need more details than that.. when was the last time you saw her, where did she tells you she was going, did you try calling her etc.

she's fucking Chad rn she'll talk later

Call the police you goddamn tard.

done already, I'm not her family and they've already done all the personal shit like that, I'm just wondering what else there is if anything.

She's been gone 3 hours stop being a clingy fuck. I disappeared for three days and people like you made it hell.

It sucks but triangulation and all that fancy kinda shit is hard to do without proper access to tools and resources. You just kinda gotta wait and hope for the best.

A Cred Forums post is sufficient evidence to cover your ass. We know what you did murderer.

I think you killed her. Reported.

>people care about me
>wow don't they know they're making it difficult for me to be a cunt

You should kill yourself mate. Your friends and family deserve better than you.

Damn you

Stale copypasta

OK, update because stressing and obviously didn't put enough info.

she texted help at 2:41 pm PST, i hadn't talked to her in a while, she was at work, a restaurant north of Dallas, TX. No one at the restaurant knows where she is, i've already talked to them. Yes we've all tried calling of course, no responses or other texts other than her text which read "help me help just remember i love you remember"

after that text there's been no answers on the phone or text. her phone is on, but no response.

she was supposed to be off of work for a break, but hasn't shown up since and sent those texts out.

police are already on it, credit card shit is already being monitored. family obviously already knows, people are around her work looking for her, what other details are needed?

24 years old, black shortish hair, other info that I'm not going to give to everyone on Cred Forums, whats up.

-OP

Nigga she dead.

new post...

did...

thanks friend. thanks.

i would laugh if my girlfriend wasn't missing

"help me help just remember i love you remember"

no one sends shit like this, fake thread nigger

they do if there's some serious shit going on. if you're not helping at all get out.

Pretty sure i saw this the other day
If not, does her phone go straight to voicemail?
What the make/model of the phone ? I actually might be able to help

Nothing? Copypasta is copypasta

check my dubs

no you didn't... or at least if you did, its a different case. it doesn't go straight through. its on, occasionally a busy signal, probably from tons of other people trying to contact her. its an iPhone 4s

really thanks for just not being a joke so far.

-OP

Anomalous here, we'll help but we need her phone number and tits. The tits are an absolute requirement or you won't find the help you're looking for.

-Anomalous

nice dubs, but no, why don't you google that "copy pasted" text then, tell me what you find.

nice dubs

She's cheating on you

Dead serious... my ex has done this same thing. Cops, family, work, all got involved.

And she was just cheating on me. Simple as that. She just wanted to run and fuck.

If I were you i wouldn't panic or feel bad, that didn't get me anywhere in the long run.

>why don't you google that "copy pasted" text then
that proves nothing. maybe your thread was so shit that no one screencapped and you decided to post it again a couple days later.

listen to this

i would but its not true. trust me.

-OP

so if it's such an unused and recently made copypasta, then why are you believing some fuck who just said they saw it before over OP? Theyre both as credible right now. The guy saying he saw it before could be either a full on retard or just a liar for the sake of being a dick. Both are common types of people here.

Without a producable copypasta, their claim is invalid.

>trust me.
you've given us very little and expect a lot in return. fuck off

Lol who are you trying to convince here...?

>their claim is invalid.
by that same logic, so is yours. tits or gtfo

fuck you man.

Post screenshot if the text for proof, or GTFO.

No, no it's not. My claim is just presenting straight, undeniable logic. Retard.

Okay, iPhones are actually a little different than what im used to, but i think I can find it, at least close. Ineed the number with the area code and the zip code that she registered with

>undeniable logic
if it was undeniable, fuckface, myself and a couple other anons wouldn't be sitting here refuting your bullshit now would we? and you already would've at the very least provided a pic if you're SO worried. fuck off

Sorry for being slow

OP just in the slight chance that you are legit, just remember that whatever people can do here, the police can and are doing plus more. So think about what you're doing before giving out personal information, when considering that it all could be redundant anyway.

Lol you're the only one refuting it so far and youve actually not made a single argument against it. Youve just told me to shut up and fuck off. That's not an argument. Retard. Dribbling, window licking retard.

cool, how about this, lets not just assume that right off the bat.

-OP

Here comes OP pussying out and samefag-excusing himself

newfags get out!!!! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Not assume what?

Im trying to help, fuckoff

she ll come back after shes done fucking some nigger

Im not OP im just a redditor having a b vacation. Dont mind me. I know you fucks arent gonna believe me anyway but whatever.

yeah well lets find a place where i can send the info over, because I'm not stupid, its Cred Forums. thanks man

>girlfriend goes missing
>asks Cred Forums for help

I can't fault your logic.

>implying
>Youve just told me to shut up and fuck off
no, i told you to fuck off, imbecile. learn how to read.
>implying OP has given us a single reason to believe him
you gullable newfag. gtfo my board

A human life is potentially in danger and all you're concerned about is the political correctness of considering every possibility. You sound very young and immature and if I were missing I would definitely NOT want YOU at the helm of trying to find me.

Your desperate priority of keeping your relationship prospect rather than being concerned with a human life reeks off of your posts and how they're worded. It makes me not want to fucking help you.

trying to help what? the lying OP bump his thread? gj retard keep fighting the good fight. fuck off

thank you

-OP

you're not welcome. die in a fire, cuck

yeah my point was that OP and the guy calling copypasta were just as credible as each other. I wasnt saying OP was more credible. I just wanted to point out the hypocrisy in you being so eager to believe the copypasta claim than OP's claim when they're both as credible as each other. You fuckers just love to be contrary.

Paypal works

hah, dude I'm working these threads for my best friend who's sitting right here next to me constantly on the phone. no I'm not doing this for that. and yes I'm doing this because this shit sounds real serious. nice meme though

>You fuckers just love to be contrary.
honestly, do you even know where you are rn? stop taking the b8

>A human life is potentially in danger
and you give a fuck? back to plebbit, nigger

Hey retard - what are you accomplishing right now?

taking what fucking bait lol what are you on about you dribbling coon

Fuckoff and die, it was just to get info from the OP and end with 'nypa'.
Is this your first time here?

That's right. Keep bumping. Keep wasting effort.

Keep being unhappy.

you're a cunt

what am i on about?
well if i have to explain the most obvious thing in the world to a newfag i just might have to blow my fucking brains apart. lurkmoar
>dribbling
it's drivelling you ignorant cunt. try to actually learn something at school tomorrow, retard.

Nah it's dribbling. Retards dribble. Stop dribbling you retard.

>Is this your first time here?
must be, cuz everyone is acting like a complete autist

she's cheating on you

its what they do

>doesn't refute the fact that he has school tomorrow
>underage faggot confirmed
call em as i see em

Think about it, if this was true, OP has to be a fucking stupid nigger. But, seeing his recent posts in this thread, I'm not going to rule that possibility out.

really...

Fuck of user

>doesnt refute being a dribbling retard
fair enough then mongo

Fine Cred Forumsros hear my request. This is a reverse NYPA. I have a friend who I've known from childhood trying to make it big in this world. Trying to live out his dream of being a respected musician. I implore you to give his music a listen. I implore you to give him a chance at success.

Tl;dr I got a bro who rocks at the guitar trying to make a career out of it

Pic very related
Travis bowman music

Post screencap of the text messages orden GTFO nigger

Make your own fucking thread dickhead

kek

No.

I will not help anyone who is "missing", because I dont know who you are. Same reason I never share missing people on social media.

are you her loving partner? or an abuser who she's fled from and you want to track her down? is that missing kid actually someone you're trying to abuse? I dont know. do they in fact have a restraining order against you? I cant tell.

so no, I will not help you find her. and nor should anyone else. If she is in danger, then call the police. they will deal with it

Please let this thread be just for helping me find her
Please
-OP

yeah someone else asked me to do this too, ok here. not like anyone on Cred Forums will actually see it as proof, but sure. sorry for no replies... i abandoned this thread for obvious reasons a while ago.

-OP

I hope your friend goes bankrupt from his stupid career choices and dies from cancer, faggot.

You abandoned this thread because she's cheating on you

so far, you havent posted any worth while info or proof as to this problem. You could take a pic of that text she sent u and post that? People would take u seriously then. Otherwise, it's not happening. People need proof. Provide it or you'll be treated like a faggot.

3 hours isn't missing dumbass. That's called late.

well there's plenty of reasons why she wouldn't send "her abuser" or otherwise any texts like this... but i know there's tons of ways to make it look like she texted me
this

ITS A PRANK BRO

Haha..
Prove it

-OP

Got any nudes?

She's at an orgy with niggers.

Don't worry user, the dude who kidnapped her will probably be posting them on here soon.

well... heres where i leave the thread now... someone starting to post as me.

-OP

This is now a fap thread. Change Confirmed.

Check Blacked.com

This isn't me guys don't listen PLEASE help

-OP

I knew what it was when i saw the replies

Use a tripcode newfag

Sorry guys, this is OP's mom.
Little jimmy is always s---posting on here and we thought we made him learn his lesson. I'll have my husband punish him again. Sorry again

am i doing tripcode right? not op, just newfag

Good job anons.

You sure helped.

I bet no one else viewing this has an IQ above mine. 138. Challenge me.

I found her. I'm fucking her right now.

you sound like a retard so we're just gonna let you run round in circles shouting about your high iq and how much you like ducks

Could just be held up with no cell battery or maybe asleep. A person has to be missing for a whole day that is 24 to 72 hours in order to be considered missing. If you don't hear from her after 3 days then call the cops and file a report and post flyers.

Bad

I'm 142 last time I checked and that was 18 years ago.

Misconception dickhead, it doesnt have to take 24 hours to report someone as missing
missingpeople.org.uk/how-we-can-help/families-and-friends/reporting-a-missing-person.html

180 checking in

aw hey we found you a little friend!

Post nudes of her or get the fuck out

>girlfriend dead
>lets talk about my IQ on Cred Forums

Build a scalar wave generator.

>I'll ask for help but send no details whatsoever
>Surely I'll be saved with this text message
>"AHURR HURRHHELP ME I LUV U BBY xD"