Okay faggots i need your help

Okay faggots i need your help

I want to smoke weed again but i have no connections whatsoever where i live so i must order it from the deep web

I've ordered in the past again but paysafe is currently not available where i live

What are some other ways(except for paypal?)

Also how does WU work?

Try mocospace local chat

Go on different social network sites and post statuses asking if anyone has any for sell around (insert town name here)? People will message you prices and such if they're willing.

Lurk moar

hey. not sure what method their having you pay but if your buying bitcoin (and i woudlent trust anyone who didnt use bitcoin and PGP) with an ID that's just asking for trouble long term.

check out localbitcoins. many citys have a atm you can use. make a wallet over tor. id say print out the qr code and then burn it. just scan it and give it cash. really you can just snap a pic of the qr with your phone and thats worked okay.

inb4 FBI. i live in Colorado. Go ahead and investigate me for holding onto some weed. ive been clean for 4+months.

You are an idiot. Simply meet some fucking people, so many people smoke it, if you just meet a handful of people i don't see how you can avoid finding people who have connections.

Or just move to an alpha state and buy it in a store

Ask your pizza delivery guy.

bamp

user is FBI looking for leads. Any real pothead knows how to sniff out weed

This is the best advice in this thread

This, every food industry job I've ever worked has had stoners

I'm getting a Q of Diego for $110. Did I over pay?

Where do you live?

but yeah you did by quite a bit im guessing

Yes, you are a pussy who wont buy ounces so you are going to get fucked on pricing

*Fuego. My bad

Tennessee with very few connections

I bought an O once but by the time I got half way done I wanted it to be over because I was sick of using the same strain over and over again. Not sure how that makes me a pussy

I can usually get a half o where I live for about $180. Connections all dried up lately though.

Shot in the dark, but any 612 hookups lurking?

I'm in washington and get quarters for $60, so yeah by my standards thats overlaying.

i don't know about tennessee but it makes sense its more expensive

Cause only faggots don't sell the ounce over night. Now be pussy elsewhere.

>buys an ounce
>lasts long enough to get tired of it
I use about an 8th an evening. Minimum.
Ands that's assuming I've got 710 to go with my 420

I used to live in Washington. Even still have a WA drivers license lol

I miss the weed, man :/

And I don't. I use about 2gs per sesh. Everyone is different, dude

Colorado here, ounces $100 WITH TAX at my dispo! But don't move here, fix your own shit laws.

>Feelsgoodman.jpg

>I use an eighth every evening

Congrats on wasting your money and having no hobbies or ambitions beyond smoking weed, I used to be like you too... When I was 16.

Try cutting back a bit, your pocketbook and life will thank you.

If that's too difficult then don't talk down to people who make different more valid choices in life.

>tfw Vancouver

>tfw technically illegal but local police forces don't enforce it

>mfw several dispensaries with primo kush @ 80$CAD (60usd) an ounce

They're literally undercutting the street dealers.

bullshit its not that cheap

Go go any bar or club of something and make one fucking friend for once in your life and ask them for it because weed is easier to get than decent weather in Pakistan Jesus Christ user

If you live by yourself, grow it.

Which dispensary with 60 oz's? Ladner here

80$ Canadian for an ounce bruv, not 60, that's USD.

Try project limelight in east Van, thank me later. Avoid anything DT, hella overpriced.

Thanks for the info man, live long and prosper, etc etc