So wincest thread

So wincest thread

Ive heard whispers that colunm may be alive, and may even be updating in the future, so are there any other good stories or captions out there and can anyone confirm anything

Bump

i'll throw out some bump pics

>ate] [Auto] No new posts

Does anyone have the full column set so far? Pls post

can't confirm anything but last time he was on here he said he was posting on his GF's phone cuz she had found out and put keyloggers on all his own stuff. She found out he'd been cheating and posting about it, but not that it was with his sister. He said it would be hard for him to post and he wouldn't be able to for a while, adn that was it.

Anyone know where to find real incest vids?

Sauce?

i fucked my aunt one time

keep going

theres not much to it. she started to come on to me so i flirted back and we started kissing then we fucked

bump

Why'd it only happen once?

Here's a fuckload of em
https://
drive.go
ogle.co
m/drive
/folders
/0B32C0
dU-sZY
Vc1ZaQ0
FvZkI3cjQ

Told the express version of my story a few times.
Used to play with my two cousins' feet when i was little, ended up spying one the younger one and her friends while they were changing one time.

Many years later fucked a different cousin twice.

its happened multiple times

>https://
>drive.go
>ogle.co
>m/drive
>/folders
>/0B32C0
>dU-sZY
>Vc1ZaQ0
>FvZkI3cjQ
Damn! Glad I clicked.

Some chick posted those online months back

yw, happy fapping

moar pls

You guys literally missed column by one day. he was on here last night and even posted a pic of candy.

So yeah, he's not dead guys. His plan is he's going to break up the story and post them into individual chapters so that we dont have a 300+ long page to load everytime. After that he's going to start updating the story again. Also, he gave a hint last night that the second part of his bet, the part right after the story cuts off, is "gratuitous 69ing". also pic of her from last night.

Anyone know if this guy ever came back and told more?

New to /win/ here. Is there anymore to this story?

I don't think so, you'll find a lot of them are like that unfortunately. Just like this one.

Who is column

Is there any way to download the whole archive? I've never used google drive before

This is column. I can link you to the full story( although its still a work in progress) if you like it.

If you click on the Total Wincest Archive dropdown arrow, it has a download option

much appreciated, great upload

Where the shit is the new column? I searched all the wincest folders.