What energy do you drink?

What energy do you drink?

powerade

coke zero because i dont like drinking infinite calories and becoming a fat slob

So healty

Water

keep drinking that shit and you'll die before you turn 18 kid

uranium

That's the idea

you uhm, know they make zero cal versions of everything these days, right?

>implying i drink energy drinks
what is this, a 12 years old and under thread?
all kidding aside though, i drink a Ripit on very rare occasion because it's only $1 and delicious
pic relate

>Wakes me up
>Doesn't taste like shit
>Goes great with tendies

this god drink

The green Army Tribute one is also awesome, tastes even better than Dew, previously thought impossible.

This shit every fucking day nigger...It has 240mg of CAFFIEN3!!!!!!@@@!!! And tastes like unicorn piss!

that shit is fuckin disgusting. rockstar is good at making flavors like hillary is good at not dying of pneumonia

crystal lite

Dude, dude I've been drinking this shit since I was 11 there are no adverse effects thus far.. *violent seizure happens*

xDDDDD

To me I just taste punch I guess from drinking it so long, it's like drinking beer your first time you just get used to it and enjoy it I guess because you know what will happen once you get a few beers/energy drinks in you.

Coke

I thought you'd get a kick out of that, but honestly, I have drank them for that long and I'm a healthy quazi adult, with no health issues now other than ducking allergies... X.X

Coffee. The original energy drink. Basically zero calories (naturally) and most studies show it's actually healthy. Practically free if you brew it yourself.

Monsters are basically poison and expensive at that. If you drink it you're a real sucker.

I see what you just did there

i'm not a nigger, or black, but this stuff is good, especially when it's hot. i feel like i could pick a whole field of cotton by myself with a couple of these.

the ultimate god tier energy drink is pic related
you have not had an evergy drink till you've had spike shooter, you have been getting robbed
you will, i absolutely guarantee, WILL develop an amphetamine addiction after having this shit
godspeed and enjoy

Rob?

tell us, user. tell us of the virtues of consuming mass quantities.

pureed skittles and jizz

my first energydrink love.

>MASS QUANTITIES

chucked

A whole gallon

Energy drinks are over rated

go bother someone elses thread then faggot

the rest are to sweet

For what it's worth, NOS seems to be the only one last lasts for more than a couple of hours at best and it has the lowest sugar of all of the zero sugar stuff.

Best to worst venom flavors
>Yellow (favorite energy drink)
>Orange (tastes like rockstar fruit punch but better)
>Red (Like monster but cheaper so it's always the better option)
>Purple (it's okay)
I haven't tried the white cans yet but strawberry+Apple seems good

Tastes like a fizzy blueberry jizzing in your mouth (in a good way)

Red bull. Just wish it wasn't so pricey...

the white cans are bad but they also are zero calories so if you're some kind of health concious faggot you probably like them

Monster Zero Ulta

>That first sip of the day

Nothing like it lads

This bad boy...awesome fruity taste for the mornings!

V8 Energy.

It's crazy how hard these things hit for me compared to Monsters.

I'll stick with yellow and red then

All that collection is missing is this one :D

Rockstar Silver Ice, best no-sugar one by far

get outta here, monster marketers. we don't want to buy your shitty products

My drink of choice at $2.49 a piece.

I'll drink 1 cup of coffee in the morning, then almost 1 liter of water, then when I'm at work (2nd shift) I'll drink 1 energy drink. I prefer Nos, but honestly any will do. Then I drink a fuck ton of water after.

Radbull

In my country i don't find them :(

The reason you don't see this shit anywhere is that it's not good and nobody buys it.

ahhhhhhhhhh Valentino, the doctor the king!

...is no one gonna comment on this explosive autism?

Nop, coz i am hungry

Go home /fit/

>that first sip of the day

TOPKEK

OK PUSSIES THIS SHIT RIGHT HERE GIVES YOU MOST ENERGY IM PRETTY SURE ITS BAN IN US FOR HAVING RESEARCH CHEM AMPHETAMINE BUT BOYY DOES IT GET U JACKED

ive still only tried the red one, but how long ago did they change the recipe?

those rehab monsters are honestly the only ones i like, but i like rockstar a lot for it's high caffeine content and decent price

When Cred Forums gets a name drop, it triggers a new summer.

i used to drink these since they were cheap and that unusually high caff content but they eventually started tasting like shit to me

JAMES???

yeah because aspartame totally doesn't cause weight gain and diabetes

14 year old confirmed

This

don't forget about alzheimer's

Sunny D

Juice

prove it faggot
and don't link me tabloids

Christ. Energy drinks are the same fucking thing as coffee. Acting like they'll kill you if drank in moderation, or thinking a certain brand is "baller" just makes you a faggot.

It is a fucking drink. It means nothing.

not to mention it tastes like shit
how do people even enjoy diet drinks

I drink way to much of this stuff

lost

This stuff is lush - provided you can get it.

>same fucking thing as coffee
>clear list of additional ingredients plainly listed on label

any relatives i have that drank it most their life have diabetes now, if you don't want me linking you anything prove it yourself faggit

Fucking love Nos, shit is what gets me through the workday

Mein nigger

>But weed is a depressant

with enough caffeine it isn't, used to chug an energy drink after me and my friend ripped the fuck out of a bowl. sorta good times

>weed
>depressant
the government said so, right user?

i drink vive 100

only $1.. fuck... up here in Canuck land you can't find shit for under $1.. all energy drinks are $3 at least..

I drink whatever is on sale.. :(

only proper answer

anally?

we played LOTR for hours in the woods on this once

that stuff is interesting because my normal caffeine intake for years was a single coffee....I didn't realize the slightly larger bottle was two shots in one bottle

wtf m8

damn near saw into the future

I just take caffeine pills because I'm a druggie and it's cheaper

Well if you stop smoking it if you smoke regularly come back and talk to me idiot.

most serious of all energy drinks. gotta get them at gmc tho

cum.