Anime recomends?

Anime recomends?

I enjoyed Death Note, Tokyo Ghoul, Sword Art Online, but im still pretty new with anime. Any suggestions?

Other urls found in this thread:

myanimelist.net/topanime.php
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attack on titan?

Ergo proxy braah

the usual Full Metal Alchemist and then Full Metal Alchemist:Brotherhood

Whats that?
Didnt get past like, 5 mins in episode 1

are they that good?

Outlaw Star, Cowboy Bebop, Big O, Tenchi (All of them), Gundam (All of them), Yu-Yu Hakusho

Initial D

they are pretty amazing, the original is a "knock-off" in the sense that the anime was going much faster than the manga so they went on their own.

The manga was so popular and asked for that they did another anime as adaption which stays more true to the manga, but it's different enough that you can watch both in a row very easily

Cheerrs, looking them all up now.

Golden boy best anime ever. Attack Titan. street fighter. Guyver

Trigun

thanks, il take a look.

Another, fullmetal alchemist: brotherhood, clannad, big O, cowboy bebop, black lagoon, inuyasha

That's all quite shitty animes... but it all depends on taste and all that.
Maybe parasyte, blood -c, elfen lide (good story on this one), samurai champloo, hajime no ippo... that's alot to go by if you search enough

You sound like an edgy boi. Try Mirai Nikki.

Boku no pico

Oregairu, Re:Zero, Trigun, Hellsing Ultimate, Gintama, Ghost In The Shell, Baka to test to Shoukanjuu, Nichijou, Danshi Koukosei no Nichijou, Mahouka Koukou No Rettousei, Watamote. I can go on.

myanimelist.net/topanime.php

Im sitting here opening google tabs on every anime suggested, atm im still at clannad :p

I had a kick after a few years of abstinence last month and these were my favorites:

>Toradora!
>Your Lie in April
>Kokoro Connect

All English dubbed. Subs are for autists

Clannad and and Anohana will grow some hair on your chest.

NO GAME NO LIFE

Oh my god, that ending to after story though, so close to crying, but toughed it out

lmao gimmie a minute

cowboy bebop

got it on the list, cheers

Nice trips Damian

One Punch Man, Hunter x Hunter, Konosuba, Sakamoto desu ga, Stein's;gate, Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica.

Code Geass

woot i did too.

Clannad: after story is the second part of clannad, also i suggest highshool of the dead, Another...(no joke, thats the name) and black lagoon

One Piece obviously

Hunter x Hunter, Fairy Tail, and Baccano should be up your alley

Re: Zero

Accel World, No Game No Life

This guy gets it

FLCL you can finish it in like 3 hours and it's one of the best anime I've ever seen

im having a seizzure trying to find any of the specific open tabs. I have like, 60 open. (realisticly its probs 30 but im dramatic as fuck)

Have a job interview in two hours lmao

Are you 15? How recommended you those things?

Watch Neon Genesis Evangelion. It's the best anime.

im 17 and people at school. I loved SAO, and i want S3

Great news! Flcl is gettig new episodes next year! theverge.com/2016/3/25/11304134/flcl-anime-new-seasons-2017-cartoon-network-toonami

toradora is my fucking favorite

Everyone knows this, I'm hyped as fuck though, just hope there is a sub since I didn't like the dub that much

w00t w00t.

nice dubs

Dank trips

anyway people. I have anime to watch, bitches to fuck and jobs to get. OP Out

Ive always had a hardon for haruko :p

This, she kinda crazy though, and everyone knows: never stick your dick in crazy. I play bass too though, always wanted a replica of her Rickenbacker with the engine on the back

Cowboy Bebop, Samurai Champloo, Kill la Kill, Paranoia Agent, Punch Line, Hunter X Hunter

>Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood
>Gundam
>No Game No Life
>Problem Children Are Coming From Another World, Aren't They?
>Utawarerumono: The False Faces
>Konosuba
>GATE
>Chobits
>Inuyasha, just don't watch the ending
>Elfen Lied

Also, fuck you niggers who prefer dubbed. Learn to read and get out of the ghetto.

Did anyone mention akame ga kill? Your lie in april isnt action but i enjoyed it. Assassination classroom is one you should check out. Black bullet was cool. Ajin is on netflix.

Nanatsu no Taizai

aka. Seven Deadly Sins

Parasyte

Gonna back this guy up on Samurai Champloo, just a lot of fun and violence and Mugen is a total fucker

Red Data Girl (read the manga after the series ends)
Noein
Paranoia Agent
Ergo Proxy
S. E. Lain.

If ur a faggot like me:
Melancholy of Suzumiya Haruhi
Oreimo

Jojo's Bizarre Adventure, don't skip any parts

Oreimo left me fucking mad. Anime with shitty endigs leave me fucking mad.

Then never, ever watch Red Data Girl lol
Novel is 10/10 tho

Tokyo ghoul

>ctrl+f jojo
>1 result
watch jojo you dumdum

The toonami lineup

Haruhi, especially the movie, is the best series ever made. Don't lump it in with Oreimo.

Op you'd love Code Geass

And possibly monster

Penisman by ishida watermelon (manga)

Code Geass is the ugliest anime though

Technically that doesn't quite qualify as an anime.

That's a work of art

Watch Naruto

The only one that matters

Motherfucking Baccano
Motherfucking Fate/Zero

All other animus will be disappointing after you've watched these two.

just got into thread now.

>Didn't get past like 5 mins in episode 1
Neither did I. I was like this show sucks balls. Then a few months later I was like ok there has to be a reason so many people like this shit. Gave it another try and it really picked up after the first couple of episodes.

Try knights of cydonia

If you're up for something interesting, Shokugeki no Soma. I also recommend Yu Yu Hakusho for nostalgia.

cant take subbed seriously. the translation is shit most of the time. tested it out once by having english dub play with english subs included and you could see in real time how dumbed down the subtitled dialogue was compared to the dubbing.

>Mugen is a total fucker

Agreed on Parasyte and Elfen Lyed, haven't seen the others you mentioned but will check out.

Mushishi is my favourite but it's not like your usual anime. Majicka Madoka I liked too.

Looking forward to the next season of Ajin, but that doesn't seem so popular. Food Wars is hilarious! My taste is just random.

Two words
>Cowboy
>Bebop
Quick synopsis.
Space bounty hunters spike seigel, Radical Edward, Faye Valentine, and Jett Black patrol the galaxies in their spaceship "Bebop" and take on some of the most feared criminals in the Universe.
Given the setting you would expect everything to be incredibly futuristic, and you would be correct, except not completely.
However futuristic the vibe is, you won't be able to wrap your head around how beautifully the creators mixed future space bounty hunters and gave them a film noir feeling by adding what is possibly the best soundtrack to any anime ever put into production.
You'll find yourself grooving along to smooth, and up-tempo jazz while spike and his pals are fighting for their lives in space battles, one on one shootouts, and elements of love and dark pasts
10/10 must watch from the Golden Age of anime where they were given a singular season to portray their universe and capture our attention and God damnit if every episode doesn't keep you on the edge of your seat, then I don't know what will.

The guyver

How in all that is conceivable can you name outlaw star, and cowboy bebop but decline to add in Trigun? Which ties together the holy trinity of space western anime? If you've been watching anime for over a year, and haven't seen any of the three forementioned anime go find them immediately

If you're a newbie I assume you'd much rather watch dubbed.
Code Geass and Seven Deadly Sins are good

If you don't give a fuck subbed or dubbed you can watch the some good shit like Jojo and HunterXHunter (preferably the subs they're way better). They're good for too especially for nee watchers.

>subs are for autists
Have fun with your limited selection of shows with shitty voice acting faggot

Evangelion

because we don't need to watch every obscure too-shit-to-be-globalized anime out there

You have to be retarded.
Let me use Jojo as an example.

>pros of dub
Not having to read

>cons of dub
them using shitty stand names as dub canon and having to hear that shit over and over
The piss poor voice acting compared to the sub
The piss poor voice acting from the "shounen male voice cabinet" where they pick a random dude whose voice doesn't fit at all

meh ive never had a problem with the voice acting. it's more the japanese voice acting i'm not a fan of. the girl's all sound retarded. the dude who did the english version of the main dude in steinsgate and isaac dian in baccano is a boss.

imo in dubs the thing that always made me cringe was when they had a quiet or shy girl speak in a high pitched whisper.

But in subs there's cons too but at least I can't name off the voice actors in subs (mostly because I can't pronounce them but hey) as easily as I can in dubs

haha yeah I just assume there's a pretty small pool of voice actors in both languages so I stay away from getting to know them to keep the magic alive.

But the one thing about watching sub over dub is that a lot of people (including myself) pick up jap phrases and start accidentally using them in real life and just
>mfw

watched the entirety of hunter x hunter with my room mate and by the end we were both doing this.

Komugi are you still there?