Feels theard feeling pretty low because I just spent my whole birthday alone

Feels theard feeling pretty low because I just spent my whole birthday alone

Lol fag

Hey user, its my birthday too, go to the other feels thread with the faggot op asking for kiks. Happy birthday to us

Hope yours was better than mine

Happy birthday, bruh!

Spent your birthday alone? I just found out i legit have cancer.

You didn't even go to work today?

It felt good to send an user a letter today, I hope he likes it. But he was willing to give out his mailing address.

I wouldn't mind taking it from you

If you are over the age of 8, your birthday should not matter. Grow up

Rough day as well user. Realizing I will spend rest of life alone.
if true that sucks. Where at?

Don't cut yourself

dudes it's my birthday too, mine was weird as shit but not bad. Just got dumped a few days ago and kinda bummed but life is basically okay.

Ya, I'm thinking the same. It hurts not to have anyone

Don't be sad user just try to make tomorrow better, and rest on that. Solipsism is shit, but really just rely on the thought that tomorrow can be better. Unless you're bound to loneliness by illness(be it physical or mental), then it's entirely your fault you aren't surrounded by people. They need to be appealed to just like you.

Honestly it has been the shittiest feeling ever. I'm gay too, and all fags my age are not interested in a meaningful relationship. Just sitting here thinking about shooting up enough heroin to kill a horse or two.

I'm bi(ish) myself so I know that feeling. I just want someone to cuddle with

>bi
:/
Well, where you at.

Off_By_One.JPEG

Minnesota, you?

I'm done with this life.

Just tell me, they have planes now

At least you die soon

Oklahoma.

serious question why do you purposefully set yourself up for a pity party elevating your "birthday" to some sacred ultra important event? you know you won't celebrate it with anyone anyway i'm sure. the concept of celebrating yourself is so narcissistic you should kys if you crave this. kys you make me ill the more i think about your whiny faggoty self

Sent from my Android phone

Grey hound runs down Interstate 35 for pretty cheap, though I have a serious job now so I cant just take off. You might visit me in a few months.

How cute are you?