Kek!

Kek!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EZLN9BflkIw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

OMG HILAREY CLINTIN IS COOL JUST LIKE US IM TOTALY GUNA VOTE 4 HER NAO

newfag detected

>implying anyone on this site is old enough to vote

She's so relatable! And all of my favorite movie stars like her, therefore she MUST be a great person!

I actually am old enough.

I'm voting for Hillary, BTW.

She's a fucking reanimated corpse built over a cyborg frame, but she's still better than the Orange Combover.

Indeed. The Orange Combover is downright dangerous. The damage he would do for mankind would be inestimable.

the jew's face (holding the phone)... wtf...

>the jew holding the phone

You're going to need to be a lot more specific.

funny, but not the way it was intended.

This comes off like an old lady who doesn't get young people humor. Zack was trying so hard, but even though she was in on the joke, she is legit pissed.

I thought it was funny and seeing that Hillery can take a joke and not melt down is pretty nice.

"Well, this has been a lot of fun Mrs. Clinton, we should stay in touch. What's the best way to reach you? Email?"

Cool, I'm voting for Trump.

I'm pretty sure that's fake.

Okay CTR drone

that's what you get when you violently depose a foreign regime and then set up an imperial outpost in the war zone.

cry me a river, faggot

I think itd just be America that he fucks up. If you want a leader to wage war on the rest of the world, then you need most of their country behind them first. But the opinion on Trump is very conflicted. I think itd just create domestic issues rather than directly global ones.

>tfw you've always been president no matter what

very true. trumps foreign policy advisors are the old bush era neocons that want to bomb iran yesterday so fuck him all the same

>Not wanting to bomb Iran.
KYS towelhead.

what a dumb thread

Heyo Reddit

i-is this a man or just a underage girl?

neither

Who?

idk the name. just blue haired girl

guess ill dump

youtube.com/watch?v=EZLN9BflkIw

I know it was ment to be a thing to shit on Trump and Zack probably did the best job outta all the hollywood shills but even still that one joke right there at the end coupled with Hillarys reaction basically turned it all on her

hey thats pretty good

this is it im out

Some one is awake

perfect
theres video/names?

im sure there are. i dont have them. dont know the name even. would give it up if i did

You're a mentally retarded cuck, BTW

is that really how he dieD?

Her name is Thing 1, she usually hangs out with this cat. I would watch out for that cat though he wears a hat.

name might be kay/kat/kai? ive been digging through archives. i doubt its this girl but it might be. cant tell.

original pics were posted by BF of the girl. nothing else is known

why is that a gif file

Not the same person.

Yeah that's Thing 2.

Funniest part for sure