Help me decide Cred Forums. I've had a one-hour driving commute to college since 2013. Been doing this to save money...

help me decide Cred Forums. I've had a one-hour driving commute to college since 2013. Been doing this to save money. I turned 21 and started going out to bars, and now I want to live on campus. Trying to decide if it's worth the cost. Is it worth it, Cred Forums?

its one more year if you're going 4 years

No dont do it if it's going to cost you more money. Maybe if you're living at home in a rural area and communing to the city & plan to live in the city; otherwise i'd say no.

Just to add more, if you have friends from school just spend the night with them after you guys go to the bar. Don't go alone and probably don't want to go to bars frequently enough you have to move.

Drink at home

but if he's drinking with his bros and gets a dui because he followed your shit advice are you going to pay his lawyer and fines? no? then shut up

Sent from my Android phone

I'm 98% sure that's a picture of the school I go to user

OP here. I'll clarify that I don't usually drink when I go to the bars. I'm often the DD and I'm alright with that. I really just go to socialize

And what school is that?

Ohio university

>its common to have a designated driver in a group of friends
>i didnt think i had to explain the rules of drinking
>having to explain this shit to you because you've never had friends

???

Fuck yeah it is.

Hey man, heres you a DD on the weekends when you wanna get trashed & have someone stay the night

thank me later OP

Small world, in that case maybe check out those new apartments they built on the south greens. Called river something I think

I'm actually probably going to be subleasing one of those apartments from a friend next semester

> because you knew it was him
> nope
???

ohio university or university of ohio? get it right faggot

What the fuck is university of Ohio you dumb nigger I said it right

>University of Ohio

but not ohio state university? fuck you i've been to both

No not THE Ohio state university. Well then you should especially know neither is called the university of Ohio

Not if youre the dd. The only reason to live close is to narrow the odds when driving drunk. Esp if youre a senior and already have friends. On/near campus housing is stupidly overpriced.

Yes young man! Live! Meet girls! have fun! Don't end up a neckbeard shut in.