What does Cred Forums think of Blaire White?

What does Cred Forums think of Blaire White?

>pic related

Sexy, would fuck on condition that it's a cis gender female....never can tell with you degenerate b-tards anymore

Used to be a guy

Gross....I'll pass, only interested in those with XX chromosomes

pretty cool guy if you ask me

Would smash her boipucci to death

Its cool that shes vocal about the stupidity of feminazis and sjws. Shes not that smart but the fact shes trans gives more weight to what she says and makes her appeal to a broader audience. Also shes hot I would plow that ass

Given that she's both trans and a woman, she's one of the best weapons there are against the feminazis.

Keep on calling him "she" maybe you'll magically make his chromosomes convert

>she
>woman

Nice try, faggot. That's a man.

dont care if she still has cock. Would ruin her ass and suck that cock for hours

wish there was a cam of her doing nasty things so i could watch her cum buckets outta that cock

shes doing webcam soon

wont be what i want though.

i invoke rule 34

I know ur being sarcastic but Ya know what's cool is that she would actually agree with you. Shes not delusional she knows shes a man

Xhe might not know it yet, but xhe is going to be my wife

Hahahahaha OMG user you're so funny and original, hahahahahah I can't believe how funny you're, you're like the modern version of adam sandler, and your humor is so good, You're even better than papa Franku and leafy together!!!!!! Pls never stop posting

his opening words from his last video were
>You know, I do have one thing in common with fat girls. The extra meat.
I've been watching this cunt since his second video and God damn he is right on so many things. Also love how he makes fun of himself and is open to criticism
I wanna smash that boipussy too

Also I say he because blaire seems like a fucking bro and not a girl but in reality I don't care if you want to be called she or he as long as you actually desire to transition

both these. its a guy dressed as a girl.

a guy with guy thoughts through makeup face.

He has a mental disorder and it's sad

But would you Berry your dick inside him?

Triggered much?

would fuck unless she still has cock. that'd be gay

is that her?

Still has a dick but she said it might as well be non existent from the hormones
That is Steve shives, go on twitter he has probably blocked you

no its unrelated pic

No, just a mangina faggot