Be me

>be me
>turned 32 2 months ago
>still live at home in childhood room
>parents want to move to florida after my dad retires
>they think I have enough money saved because I had a full time manager job at wendys
>haven't told them I quit 8 months ago
>when I "leave in the morning" I really just park my car around the block and sneak back into my house through basement window
>spend all day playing vidya quietly in room if they are home

tl:dr how do I convince my parents not to move/try to sell our house? isn't florida basically underwater by now anyway?

pic related, my reason for taking my gaming so seriously

This has to be fake...

Make up some shit about the property value being bad if they ever want to move away from Florida, good luck OP.

why didnt you tell them earlier wtf

Why didnt you tell them and why would you quit a manager position

I just assumed they'd be pissed. the deal was if I didn't want to go to school I'd have to get a job, so I worked at a few different fast food places then started at wendys when I was like 23 or 24 and since I worked there for a few years I eventually made it to manager. its a pain in the ass job though. its ridiculous how many fucking meetings with corporate you have to have. its like one or two weekends a month we had a corporate visit and I had to be there at 7am, its ridiculous. But if I stepped down back to a lower position I would of gotten a pay cut so I decided to just quit because I didn't want to work there anymore anyway. I don't think my parents would understand.

its not as sweet of a gig as youd expect. I just assumed i'd be in charge of my store, I didn't realize how much corporate involvement there would be. nobody ever warned me about maintaining percentages and records of store activity. I also hated making schedule, I always fucked it up and nobody wants to work when they also go to school which is most of our employees so they wouldnt answer even though I called them all like 10 times on their phones.

Alright so manchild problems, got it.

You fucked yourself now, the only thing u could do is tell them the truth or tell them you can find the same position in the area. Either way ur gonna be homeless or in florida, pick your poison.

Kill yourself

You need to be honest with them. If you say you were recently or something you'd be found out eventually.

I'd explain what you said here saying you should have told them but you felt too scared. Also you need to get into a new line of work. Go become a trader on Localbitcoins.com

thanks bro. I wish my parents were that understanding.

I don't know what their deal is. if I had a kid I'd accept them no matter what.

Don't you feel worthless user? Don't you have any life goals, or at least some standards?

well I have my health and I don't live in a 3rd world country so I'd say I'm pretty blessed. it could be a lot worse.

And its not that I dont have standards I'm just an easy going guy who isn't driven and motivated by greed and money. I don't want to get into the rat race to my grave, it just seems like everybody is probably deep down miserable but everybody is too scared to just live by their own beat.

Get new job, move out, play vidya all the time in your own place. For fucks sake let your parents be, I get it man I've been there but you need to make changes and be a man. Go get a new job and stop wasting your time playing games until you do have a job

They already know, user.

>7 am
>ridiculous
Bitch

have you ever played Dark Souls? serious question.

flawless gameplay, undeniably beautiful graphics.

I guess I kinda get you, but being independant and not leaching of your parents isn't greed or lust for money. I have all kinds of respect for low paying jobs and whatever life goal someone chooses tbh, but I can't respect someone who's just leeching of others tbh, if I was a parent I'd want my child to become a man/woman and move out and live their own life

Shit just realised how much tbh was in there...

You're paid a percentage of the wealth you produce to employers as they give you the means of capitalising on your skills through their existing work. Only way do better is to find a better employer, change to another line of work or become self employed.

You don't have to do earn lots of money. Money is just a store of your time and labor; some people want more of it than others and work for it because it's a means to an ends of being able to afford to NOT work all the time. Go out there and provide value to people in some way, you'll need it to eat bread

>parents want to move to florida after my dad retires
>be 32
find the flaw

>I would accept my kids wrongdoings despite how much money and time it costs me.
Yea, no you fucking wouldn't, fatty.
I can tell you're fat because you suck at DS3 and you sneak into your house which means you don't have enough self-respect to go to the gym.

Dark Souls is great but you shouldn't let a fictional world over take the real one. You have a real life and it seems that at this point in time you're squandering it.

I also have deal with my parents that I go to school and get an education and they pay for everything, literally. My mom used to make me lunches and will drive my car down to the gas station and fill it up every Friday. I have a good deal going right now and you best believe I try my damnedest to make the best grades I can so I can make my mother happy. Hell she even buys me gaming systems when I do good in school and puts money in my debit card account so I have some spending money. School comes before vidya, no if's and's or but's about it. I want my mother to be happy, I want to make her proud. I'm sure your mother would not be proud with what you are doing wiht your life.

Not to preach or soap box this shit but you came to this thread for advice. I say you apply for some jobs and once you get one tell your parents the truth but cushion it with news of the new job and that you need time to save up some money before they sell the house and move.

This. Please be trolling us, OP

Haha, I used to manage a restaurant. I sympathize. It sucks ass

finally somebody who gets it

appreciate the people giving supporting words but nobody ever mentioned anything about florida or put any of the blame on my parents. I'm not saying it was full on their blame but I mean come on, its 50/50 when it comes to kids and parents. familys stick together through hardship.

OP, have you given up on starting a family of your own? I'm 25 and I feel like shit for still living with my parents and having no gf

eh, maybe some day. I still have a lot of living to do first.

25? dont sweat it, you're a baby. enjoy it.

I dont think your mother's happiness or you making her proud shouldn't be a reason for improving your life.. I'd prefer my kids do it for their rational self interest than to do it because of how their actions would impact me.

Fdrurl.com/rtrpdf or fdrurl.com/rtrlq
Read this

> tfw been taking girl pills for 2 years now
you don't know what self hate. think I might just be agp

haha grow the fuck up kid.

god i was more of a man than you at age 17 you are the epitome of pathetic.

if you were my kid id kick you out at age 18 if you didn't have a job and if you weren't out on your own by age 20 youd be homeless.

your parents fucking ruined you by letting you be a POS. they really fucked you over m8.

How is anyone gonna blame your parents for anything? The only thing they did wrong is support your lazy, fat ass for way too long. You created this whole situation. You didn't have to work at Wendy's if you hated it. This is your shit storm. Enjoy it

its a fucking game dude.

>I'm not saying it was full on their blame but
haha oh wow, hahahahahhahahahha

yeah its your parents fault you lied to them and they made life plans around your lies and now your going to ruin them.
what assholes, i can't believe your parents. what a bunch of DICKS.

I get up at 3am to start my workday at 4am.

There's people in africa who are stupid and drink the same water they shit in.

Then theres you, complaining about a 7am start and that your parents want to retire and enjoy themselves after raising you and housing you until THE AGE OF 32.

Pathetic isn't the word because youve surpassed it, but you don't have to be this fucked up unless you choose to be.

>family stick together through hardship
Yes, but this isn't hardship, just you being lazy and depending on others doing everything for you

Are you stupid? How is it your parents fault you're a lazy shithead? They tried their best with you and you're just disappointing them. You're parents are elderly I presume? Old people wanna go somewhere conventionally reading; like the beach. What kind asshole are you to blame your parents for the shit you've sunk yourself into?

The best thing you can honestly do in this situation is tell your parents how bad you fucked up and take responsibility for being a lazy mooch. You're an god damn adult now act like one

I felt kinda bad for still working at a bar and not having started studying yet at the age of 20, but now I just feel glad I'm not as lazy and pathetic as you

Include me in the screen cap plz

I'm 31, and I know for a fact I could walk away from my career, give away all of my possessions, and jump into a dead end job and still make enough to get by on my own.

I have zero sympathy for people who are not mentally or physically disabled and unable to support themselves. So my answer is convince them you have died, move into the woods and eat your own shit until you eventually die of sepsis, you piece of shit.

This is bait.

This

im 26 and i would live on the fucking street before i moved back home. people have no fucking honor.

>But if I stepped down back to a lower position I would of gotten a pay cut
>I decided to just quit
You do realize that a 100% paycut is worse than a ~20% paycut right?

you disgust me

>mfw

Go to /r9k/

hahahaha oh man this motherfucker doesn't realize much at all i think.

Op i want to hate you but fact is your parents enabled your being a fucking child past age 18. they should have prepared you for the world. instead they ruined your entire life by not raising you to be a man.
i feel fucking sorry for you.

throw that in their face when they freak about florida, haha.
your whole family is trash. i hope your plane crashes on the way to FL.

Ditto Mate I'm twenty five and moved across the country I've been homeless working and now got a place and thus kinda makes me sad to have gotten that far gone .. OP don't wait another second get your shit in gear

Someone cap this please for the love of god it's all gold, gold as far as the eye can see

No one in this thread understands what depression and anxiety can do to someone.

Just shut the fuck up, all of you pathetic peacocking unmentionables.

>im so badass im a functional adult hehe

Stop embarrassing yourself, children.

im
ive been clinically depressed since age 18 and can't take antidepressents because of my brain chemistry (which is also why im depressed, yay).
the only time i feel ok is when im high on amphetamines.

you think my life is fucking peachy? no, op is a little bitch and his parents failed as parents.

I have turbo depression and ultra anxiety but I have a job
>inb4 "then you aren't depressed or anxious enough"

Oh shit! Me too, user.

I'm currently working part time at FedEx as a package handler. It's an alright job but the hours are low (less than 20hrs a week). Ive been there long enough to move to higer positions in the company (FT office gigs), but I don't want fedex to take too much of my future.

I'm honestly consodering joing the Navy or Chairforce to get a few years of comfy Gov't funded discipline drilled into me so I at least head into my 30s with some ambition and world experience.

What's keeping you at home?

I wake up at 6:45 and commute 50 minutes to University via the bus every day. Mondays I have 10 hours of class including labs before I catch the bus home for another 50 minutes.

I've also got a job. Fucking loser.

Sounds like 2 men who will grow old and not be particularly noteworthy of anything.

OP doesn't want to be as mediocre as you.

Again I ask. Stop being children.

>peacocking unmentionables
>stop bragging about being normal function people
Sorry to tell you OP but I used to have depression and anxiety but I'm not a fucking loser I took pills/ went to therapy like a normal fucking person would instead of sitting in my basement and playing dark soils
Stop using your self diagnosed mental illness as an excuse you fucking excuse for a human. Your parents probably Pity you and cry for you at night. Jesus christ you're probably still a virgin.

>mfw this will be me in a few years
>mfw I have no face

And I'll never see your name in a movie or on a newspaper.

Who's unhappy now?

Is this bait? Im working in the field I got my phd in.

Think about this: OP has probably gotten into an Internet argument where the person he was arguing with said "you're probably a 30 year old man living in you're mom's basement"
And didn't realize they hit spot on

Your depression isn't any worse than the millions of other people who suffer with it, yet still manage to support themselves. The only difference is you're weak.

You're still unhappy though. Hahahahahaha. You just can't seem to escape it.

Is that the kind of shit you care about? Being in the news or in a movie?

My pc stopped working a couple weeks ago (probably bad psu) and i havent bothered to fix it. This is coming off a 2 month gaming binge where i logged at least 200 hours mostly wasting time in a handful of games I will never complete. I own a ps4 i bought 2 years ago and still havent opened it. It sits in a corner in my room next to several retro consoles that i struggle to pretend to be nostalgic about. I own a 60" tv and never use it because my stereo produces tons of bass and i live above a family of mexicans that i dont wish to annoy. I own >100 animes that I began collecting but will likely never watch. I am an otaku poser. I sometimes have trouble navigating my room because of how much crap I have. Much of my time is spent lamenting these facts...

the things you own, end up owning you.

lol hell have to improve his situation massively to be as mediocre as me.

and who the fuck are you? someone who matters? no, i didn't think so.

Yeah you probably won't, you'll see me in my own fucking house though not in my parents house.

>George Zimmerman

Yeah, that's what depression is. Doesn't mean op has to be a worth less sack of shit.

You sound so happy right now.

>I'm depressed wahh
>I have social anxiety
>N-not autism tho!
Grow the fuck up cuntface. You whiny blithering slob. You started this goddman thread and consciously made yourself the object of attention.
You wanted advice and all that comforting shit so we're telling you how it is.

YOU'RE A FAILURE. Simple as that. Making excuses for not being a functioning adult and contributing as member of society is ridiculous. You're an adult with apparently no aspirations and you come make a thread about your situation expecting what? Sympathy? Nah. You're getting criticism and strongly put advice as well as the occasional insult as recompense for your shittiness. You think this is bad? Can't handle it? Wait til your parents find out. Then you're really fucked.

you sound like a hoarder to me. sell you shit if you don't use it. simple.
fuckin mental case.

ditto

Really thankful I received some slaps as a child. Holy fuck.

Thanks, fight club

Wow. I'll kiss the garbage man's feet next time he shows up to be so happy and successful like you, since you two share this Badge of Honor in common.

Doesn't mean you have to be either.

Does anyone know how to fix my blue ray player? When I turn it on its just red lines on a black screen.

>I'll never see your name in a movie or on a newspaper.
that's what happieness is to you? wow are you 15 years old lol
oh my god.

Depressed because he's a failure - failure because he's depressed.

Fat because he's depressed - depressed because he's fat.

Really, as long as everyone remains too concern with offending Mr. MentallyIll, he could use that little logic turd to skate through life without ever taking responsibility for his own fuckups.

Are you stupid?
Please see:

the fuck are you on about?
are you the happy police? should everyone who is sad move back home?
what are you even trying to say?

Did OP jump ship cause we didn't give him the hugs he wanted?

>unhappy
>not a "worth less" sack of shit

Stop being childish.

>Garbage man comes to collect the thousands of cum tissues in OP's trash can
>lifting garbage into the truck
>300 pound man with pit stains and cheeto dust sprinkled in his neckbeard runs out
>tackles garbage man and kisses his feet
>"BLESS YOU FOR HAVING A HOUSE GARBAGE MAN"
>Even the fucking garbage man is more successful than you

you did it to yourself you lazy bastard

I'll tell you what OP. You can come live with me. I'll support you financially for the rest of your life while you just sit there and play video games.

I'll be sure to never express disgust or disappointment in you to keep your feelings unhurt. How does that sound?

fucking dying at this whole thread holy shit

How do you get money for your vidya?

>If I had a kid i'd accept them no matter what

Well, you probably won't get the chance because no woman is going to want to be with you long enough (even 15 minutes) to have one.

There's being a good, accepting parent. Then there's being the parent of a fucking Amerilard manchild who just wants to coast through life contributing nothing to the species or society.

I would always accept my child, whether gay, trans, what the fuck ever, as LONG AS THEY FUCKING TRIED TO DO SOMETHING WITH THEIR LIVES

I wouldn't even care if they were poor all the time, or having a rough life. It's the trying that matters, the fucking drive to not just be a cancerous tumour on the nutsack of humanity.

tl;dr get your fucking shit together or kill yourself. Fucking spoiled American piece of shit.

poopy game
poopy series in general

Parasite

OP is by far not the most pathetic person in this thread.

And the people kicking him down are burnouts and dime a dozen rent-a-lifes.

Nice try OP

Hey. Let's not lump him in with the rest of us Americans. Worthless piece of shits know no borders.

Who are you trying to convince here? Please shut the fuck up.

actually I am clinically depressed and have anxiety issues and am a recovering addict and I still have a fucking job and have kids to support. see what it comes down to is self centered behavior which OP and likely you are stuck in and you rationalize it by waving your issues and projecting the blame onto your enablers or anyone who calls your weak selfish ass out.. you're obviously the one peacocking your superiority complex so tits or gtfo bitch

here

Depression? My dude are you fucking with me?

I have had PTSD, Borderline Personality Disorder, ADHD, and severe fucking depression. Don't you dare use those as an excuse for any of this fucking crap. Coddled American piece of shit.

Life fucking sucks, and mental illness is a real thing no matter what the autistic fedorians around this site think, BUT IT IS NOT A CRUTCH FOR YOU TO STAND ON.

Man, don't even bother to get your shit together (not that you could). Just fucking kill yourself now and stream it.

What's he gonna sell? His used cum rags, piss bottles, and braided ass hair key chains?

Yeah man I know. You're right

Admittedly this post made me buttmad. I think I need a smoke

your a fucking idiot for assuming that.
here let me show you how stupid you are:

you are a burnout dime a dozen rent-a-life and are unhappy. i say that knowing nothing about you.

don't i sound like a jackass?

that's you. your a fucking tool.

I would pay good money for such keychains

Fucking love this thread

I rest my case. People are relapsing on weed or cigarettes just trying to seem better than OP.

his ps4 and the shit he was saying he had and never used? you misread something?

>ITT:Parasite Neckbeard Wizard cries about his life
>gets sympathy from other Parasitic Neckbeard Wizards
>Cred Forums

>People are relapsing on weed or cigarettes just trying to seem better than OP.
lol
yeah i mean i would much rather be 32yo NEET ruining my parents life than have a cig.

you. fucking. tool.

Another loser chest-puffing with how much of a loser he is but, somehow, arbitrarily, "but WAIT! IM NOT ACTUALLY A LOSER!"

Im lolling

kettle calling pot black.

at least your laughing.

You made it harder than it has to be for yourself, you could of kept your job. Now you have to accept your mistakes.

>tobacco apologist attacking me
Oh fuck. Someone help. I'm being mugged by the Portrait of Success.

Someone's got to laugh at all the jokes around here.

Nice YouTube comment retort, by the way. Don't strain your back carrying all that happiness around, fellow user.

OP what the actual fuck is your problem??? I was getting up at 7am when i was 14 for my dads renovation company because he made me go with him and paied me for my time

>tobacco apologist
lofl now im starting to like you.
so lets get this streight:

you are unhappy, burnout, mediocre, dime a dozen rent-a-life if you do the following:
smoke
recover from addiction
have a job while depressed
are not a neet while depressed
dont have your name in the paper
are not a movie star

yeah sounds spot on to me, why didn't i realize this sooner.

Only one thing to do OP: pic related.

Finger yourself until you die.

Did someone link this thread on facebook somewhere? Lots of mediocre nobodies throwing weight around.

You telling me you wouldn't buy an ass hair keychain? I would.

Also, quit being a dumb gay and take a joke.

>joke
where is the funny part?

i still don't know what your on about m8.

Because you're stupid and mediocre.

I mean, you just gave me a shopping list of evidence as to why.

Also, recovering from addiction???

>I've been a piece of drug addicted shit all my life. I stopped taking drugs for a little bit. Kiss my fucking feet and ass anons.

lol you sure are judgmental. hope that doesn't fuck you over in life.
have a good one m8.

Give up in life? Why not give up in a thread too!

See you soon user! I'll close my garbage bags extra tight for pickup day!

You're failing at life for being so hateful and judgemental

who gave up?

time to start my acting career and call some local papers to see if they will print my name so i can finally by whatever it is that you think is happy.

lol, I sell stuff but just keep buying more stuff to replace what I sold

have you tried sleeping with your mom yet? maybe if u get your juices in her she wont want to leave you

well thats probably normal. lots of people have too much shit.

I refuse to believe this is real
There's no way someone could be this unaware

t. unhappy bitch

>projecting this much

this should be capped for a cringe thread

Hateful and judgemental? What kind of hippy shit is that? Either you are young, or you have never paid any appreciable amount in taxes.

You see, when you actually work for a living, the government takes over 1/4 of what you earn. About a third of this is spent on defense and other shit. About 2/3 goes into the social safety net category. That means 2/3 of the 25%, or about 17% of that money goes towards paying for other people's shit.

That is about $20,000 of my money spent every year feeding/clothing people who cannot/will not take care of themselves. For the people who can not, I am happy to pay that money. Those who have medical issues, those who were born with disabilities, those who were injured, etc. all are gleefully taken care of.

But then you have the sponges of society. The people who want to sit on their asses playing video games while I, or other people, pay for their asses. They use any excuse they can to justify this (depression and/or parental failure are the biggest two excuses), yet people who ACTUALLY struggle with those disadvantages manage to get by just fine.

Call me mean and judgemental if you'd like, but being born doesn't entitle you to my love nor my money. Do what humans have done since our species started and pull your god damn weight.

Nobone cares, Trump supporter.

That sounds less like a problem with the OP and more a problem with how our government spends our tax dollars

Anyone who thinks Trump gives a shit about the middle class is an idiot. The poor get a free ride, the rich get all of the tax breaks, the middle class pays for everything.

this thread isn't about our government though, is it?

you want to climb the problem ladder then i think we can all agree the main issue here is that god made people able to feel pain and missery and he made resources scarce so we have to work.
i mean someone otta do something about that, eh?

The truth here is that your parents already know you are not working. They set up this elaborate lie about moving to make your confess your fucking lie about working.

This whole thread is bait and I love it. I'm not even faulting any of you for replying, I'm having a lot of fun here.

True enough, but I was called hateful and judgemental. To understand why I have zero sympathy for OP, one has to understand why mooches are such a plague. When you see thousands of your dollars going to support people just like OP, you become extremely intolerant of that type of behavior.

In op's defense i hear dark souls is really hard work. At least he picked something challenging to waste his life on.

This

no i agree with you, im talking to the guy who said its governments fault.

having to pay for neets is a valid justification for resenting their selfish leeching and i share that sentiment with you.

Ahh. I appear to have misread your post. Carry on. :)

>No one understands what fucking depression is Bitch,

I have been molested, beaten, and was locked in 3 rooms a good portion of my life. Only allowed to go to school and church. Since I was 6, I was depressed. I would have panic attacks and break out into seizures.

Guess what I was able to do?

Get a job! Right now I work 3 jobs (one full time, 2 part time) . AND go to college. And along with that I am close to getting a project approved that will give me 13 million dollars in my bank account.

>I am 20, have depression, ADHD (inb4 I don't because user is obviously my doc) and PTSD

. I know what is like to not want to get out of bed in the morning. But this is some legit petty shit. Grow up. Get some help.

My grammar is shit.

Wow i wish i was molested, beaten, and locked up as a child.

Impressive accomplishments considering.

i wish you weren't an ass

You're 20 and in line to make 13 million? The hell do you do? You don't need to be working or going to school with that kind of potential dough rolling in.

You sound like you'll never be happy a day in your life. Enjoy those millions while you can't, hahahaha.

Op, you candy-ass. Wtf is wrong with you

>'nobody understands me, you're all faggots and never gonna be on tv or the news
>its my parents fault for not helping my 32 year old wendy's manager ass
>i still have a lot of living to do but ill be in a family one day

legit kill yourself op holy shit no ones going to love you

Yes. Please be fake

Jesus fuck im not even the dude you're replying to but you're the most cringeworthy person i have ever witnessed on this site.

Fuck, so much cringe...

>I'm a miserable working slave guys! Everybody look at me and give me attention!!!

Nobody cares you jew pleasing cock suckers, fuck off

You must have missed the blissful ignorance of feminist then. Or maybe you believe them to be trolls, as i do.