FLUFFY THREAD

FLUFFY THREAD

Continuation of

can someone explain to me what this is really?

is this originally meant to be funny or arousing?

That one's a thumbnail. Here's the full size

both

You're a peach.

Thanks for another fluffy thread. The mix of hug, sad and hurtbox makes for a nice break from a shitty day.

any time, boyo.

That punishment is so fucking metal for a "non permanent solution"

fuck. off by one.

that's what they get for being cunts.

Thanks for posting user. This one's my favorite. Nothing gets the blood pumping like Slate getting what's coming to him.

>and that's the moment when the fluffy mother realize that she's entire species is a joke

anytime. also, nice trips. Unfortunately, this thread's probably gonna die soon.

WELP, that's all I got. My dump is now complete. Thank you for coming, and have a nice night.

heres a keeper for you niggers

Thanks user. Take care.

dumbass

how is he going to learn if he is constipated?

I have to admit, that was pretty stupid. All he had to do was get rid of the "smarty", take in the other ferals, set some ground rules with them, and pretty soon, he would have recovered his losses in maybe a month. I guess, he, the character, was just thinking "Fuck it. I'm done with these things."

It's not about learning. It's about the pain.

he keeps the valuable ones, disposes of the trash. are you even fucking looking at it?

I mean, who wouldn't want to give up after spending weeks with these things. Plus, he only lost one foal, and kept the pregnant ones. So disposing of the rest was just icing on the cake.

also, i was referring to the fuckwhit who said "here's a keeper," then posted a shittier version of an image that was already in the thread.

what artist?

Oh, I just kind of skimmed through it the first time. I didn't even see the ones on the shelf.

Oh, he only lost the one. I thought the smarty smashed the whole lot of the foals.

1/?

2/?

3/?
I only have these 3. Anybody have the rest, or know if it was never finished?

EVERY
SINGLE
THREAD

I feel sorry for the orange one cause it actually plays along. It's little helmet is cute too. Fuck that green one though

ZooBump!