ITT this thread;: movie charicters witch are LITERALLY you

ITT this thread;: movie charicters witch are LITERALLY you

Other urls found in this thread:

dictionary.cambridge.org/dictionary/english/literally
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

There are no movie characters that are LITERALLY me, or anyone else. Unless you are the subject of a documentary, you can fuck off you illiterate cunt.

>illiterate
*ilitterate

Shirley you can't be this dumb, motherfucker.

/thread

Literally can be used in an informal sense, to emphasize what you are saying. dictionary.cambridge.org/dictionary/english/literally

No. Literally has been used incorrectly so often that the dictionaries literally gave up since there are literally so many pig ignorant motherfuckers out there like you that they literally had no choice. Literally kys.

But it is by definition used for emphasis now. Unless you wanna argue against the dictionary, that would be fun to see.

this tbh fam

THIS IS FUCKING LITERALLY ME IN THE CURRENT YEAR

Most words in the english language formed in the exact way you just described you stupid cunt.

of course its bait you fucking newfag, its a fucking joke

I know that cant be you user because if it was you would have killed yourself for being so autistic and therefore wouldnt be able to type

>ITT this thread

Autistic cunt learn to fucking make threads nigger

Kek

>who i dream of becoming

chekd

THIS IS THE MOST ACCURATE JOKER COSTUME OF ALL TIME.

>Implying you actually know anything about Harley Quinn outside this movie

You and the hordes of illiterate mouth breathers can nigger up the language until even the dictionaries give in, but I'll be fucked if it means anything other than that they have literally given in to you nigger fucks.

You like to blow up little kids too huh?

LOL get a load of this guy

10/10 for making me respond

Are you sure about that?