I want to murder someone who has caused another person to lose his/her life...

I want to murder someone who has caused another person to lose his/her life. I realize that i might lose my life and end up in jail for it. I dont care about the consequences of it and dont much care for my own life anyway. What would be the best way to go about it? Why should i rethink my position? What is the easiest way to get away with it? What is the biggest physical and psychological pain i could put them through before they die? Is it worth going to jail for or should i just kill myself afterwards? Whats the worst thing i could possibly do to someone without killing them?

Inb4 : life can be good and you have something to live for.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ry6nbpdssGE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

if you were gonna do it you would be out doing it not sitting on here like a fag looking for attention.

I have yet to find enough information about the whereabouts of said person to do it. And want to be prepared if i do.

Also why the fuck would anyone want anonymous attention? Cunt.

why are you asking us for info , when you cant even find the person ? lol kill yourself .

Can. Have yet to.

Get to a psych, or yourself committed/sectioned.

2nd this kill yourself cunt

Might. Who knows?

Is there no psychopath on Cred Forums willing to lend me their wisdom? Srs?

ok , how did this person kill the other person ?

Not here to share information but gather it.

Regarding the highest pssoible amount of suffering, torturing someone after having given them lsd should work wonders,

ok you cant even share the basic way on how this person killed the other, yet want us to tell you how to fuck with the person before you kill them .ill say this again kill yourself.

Double standards are a bitch huh.

you dam right they are, just share with us how the person killed the other one.

You just pay what is with fags these days hire a cop.

If you can't even plan that far ahead and are that worried, then I fucking doubt that'll you go through with murdering someone. Saged, fag.

Sharpie in pooper

I might not. But i didnt ask you if you thought i was going to go through with it. I asked how...

It is something liek this bro
youtube.com/watch?v=Ry6nbpdssGE

Suck his dick to death you edgelord

First off, why do you want to kill this person? How and why did he kill them? And what is your plan?

lol you fucking autistic faggot , you will never do it . all you will do is cry and fap then sleep .

op wont give details on how this person did it . he just wants attention .

Thank you for the only helpful comment...

It's an impossible question to answer without info there is different levels of justice I mean of some nigger stole your seat on the bus you wouldn't do as much as if he raped your mother while ramming a sharpie in her arsehole whilst his half dead granny pisses on her face

>Literally using methods that give way too much evidence
Keked

How does that matter when the question is : what is the biggest physical or psychological pain you could put them through?