/b help me what is this shit on my thigh

/b help me what is this shit on my thigh

Pour bleach on it,

Shower daily and check your mattress for bed bugs.

/thread

Don't get piss on your leg faggot

Acne take a shower you disgusting fuck and change your pants / underwear more often

Does it itch worse than anything you've ever experienced?

Time to get the cheese grater and scape that shit out.

That's not acne you dumbshit

wipe it down with a mixture of salt and rubbing alcohol. It will go away over night.

Time to fumigate your house bro that's either bed bugs or flea bites

You got herpez it burns like hell on your skin

delete your system32 files. its starting to affect you physically thats how long you've had them on your pc

quit being fat and your legs will stop chafing. fatso

Had that shit when I was 14, still no clue what it was but it left some scar tissue. I always theorized that it had something to do with my compulsive masturbation habits

Bed bug bites you fuckin kek

Fat

Looks like scabies

Does it itch?

It itches worse then he'll and I do change underwear everyday.

Medfag here. You got herpes. Go see a doctor and stop being a faggot.

Hair.

if u have fever & feels tired its zyka

This definitely isn't bed bugs. Stop saying bed bugs you idiotic twats.

It's some kind of rash. Ivy, oak...? Heat? Maybe even allergy.

Looks like a rash or it could be leg hair that hasn't broken the skin and got irritated.

That's what I was thinking. Literally the worst nightmare fuel I've ever gone through in my life. Would probably rather have AIDs.

Chaffing on the outside of his leg? You're retarded.

Its fungus

That's a heat rash, caused by clinical fatness.

I got scabies off my brother and his gf, dirty cunts. Accidently gave it to my gf then.

Worst part was I got a sore on the end of my cock and one underneath, and they took ages to go away.

thats obviously his inner thigh. aint easy being cheesy

It's scabies breh. Go to the doctor. They'll give you some cream and some allergy meds. But strap in because you'll still be itchy for the next month or two and that's just the physical aspect of it. Psychologically you'll be ruined because you'll fear they aren't all dead yet and every time you itch you experience that fear. Have fun

Eczema

that definitely is herpes. i have it, too.

sorry op :(

Those are fleas. Take a shower.

It's AIDS

Aids

Get some aciclovir cuz it wont let you even sleep

It's just hair, get a razor that'll fix it right up.

Chafing from masterbating and your fat faggot legs.

I'm not a robot.

it looks like a pretty standard shaving rash, from the looks of it you've shaved that area and it's become irritated. Sudocrem and salt water yo

From the size of the hair, I guess you shaved recently, am I right? Stop shaving, and see if it gets better and research about shaving allergies before you shave again.

Definitely Bed Bugs

stop shaving there dipshit. the hair is shorter than surrounding hair where you have irritation.

Hahahaha OP! This is razor rash and you probably keep irritating it with your masterbating and chaffing of your fat legs.

Clean it daily, like by showering, put on some lotion, loose fitting clothing, and let is heal.

Only sure way to get rid of that stuff is to get yourself a big bottle of this stuff and down the whole thing. Then wash and lightly scrub the area with a wet soapy cloth for about 5-7 hours