What does b think of kanye?

what does b think of kanye?

he is the modern day jesus

look at that picture, he's a fool no one respects him.

Nigger 'intellectual'

but isn't that what he wants?
think about it, if he is not good enough to get positive recognition for his work, he can make a fool of himself and get other forms of attention. either way it still makes him money

maybe so, i will ponder this

new slaves is NICE actually. I'm just getting into his music. Anyone have other good songs from/featuring him?

the TLOP album

specific songs?

He used to be cool, but he got weird about halfway through 08.

Something happened.

I don't think of Kayne.

Wolves, Waves, FML, i love kanye

define weird? he became more self centered and eccentric

everyone thinks of kanye

Well, that's what I meant when I said weird. He was one person in one moment, another the next. IMO, for the worse.

2009? That's the year the seemingly normal and interesting guy, in the words of Cred Forums, turned into
>some kind of faggot

Big Kanye fan here. I've always wondered this myself. I figured it was the loss of his mom that made him more self-centered. In his early work and even some of his new stuff he raps about his respect and adoration of his mother. She raised him as a single parent and became the one person he could rely on most. When she passed the only other person he could depend on was himself. Giving way for Yeezus. But that's just a theory.
tl;dr
> his mother's death

He deed it

Yeah, I guess maybe you're right. I don't know... I just can't really get into his new stuff. It all just became something else.

He was cool with me when I met him..
So;
He s good in my books

He's a spoiled diva and a full retard.

I listened to Twisted Fantasy in middle school and literally didn't know his music was considered good until last year. I listened to Life of Pablo because my friend made me and the entire time I was just thinking "this is what middle class white kids think is genius"

/thread
I thought I was the only one

I can't stand the ignorant bastard

go to bed kanye