Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dyBl9vf8Td0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

yes

yee boi. 905

604. Vancouver

613 Trenton

780. In atl though

Finally a Canadian thread with a No Funswicker!
506SJ

604 East Vancouver

450 rive-sude niger

where from what city

613 west end
WINTER IS COMING

20t

905 here. reach for a blunt

got xans?

604 new west

Yorkton

819 bitch

905 too, o shit

nope, only weed. well a script of muscle relaxers too? try busting a nut after taking two of those. let me tell you boy you better buckle up for that ride.

come smoke a blunt, xanax guy is soft as hell.

Nice to see more nova Scotian in the house

905 Port Credit biotches

It's getting fucking cold already.

905 Hamilton.
Looking for a dealer. Will reward handsomely.

514 here and this fact saddens me

near sydney

780 here too.
Sherwood Park

how old are you?

Calgary, leaving for Kelowna soon

506 oro

705 Peterborough here.

306 Saskatoon boi.

Just south of Edmonton, I've had to defrost my car the last two mornings.

Fuck you 450 here and it's boss

905 here and I agree. Winter is bomb

Damn I wish
Prince Albert, I'm white as fuck

Winnipeg represent.

Just bought some oxy

Whats it like to have a winter?

Feel sorry for you m8. PA is a native shit hole. Could be worse. Could be winnipeg.

what's it like almost dying to civics and gtis every time you drive?

It's facking great man. Unluck all these pussies I love winter. Never get hot, snow makes it super quiet outside. Play hockey OUTDOORS and countless other things. Only the sun setting at like 4pm is annoying

Not bad. I drive from the south shore to laval and back Monday to Friday for the last 3 years. Never had one accident or ticket. Quebec drivers are quite decent. The worst I've seen are Alberta drivers.

Moncton here, whats up cucks?

Fuck pa man, and true if rather be here than Winnipeg

Ahh New Brunswick, Canada's butthole

lol what kind? what part of the 905 are you in?

saint john here

Fellow peterborough here you got any nudes?

No shit man, New Brunswick sucks complete dog dick.

450 aussi mongole.

250 Vancouver Island style my niggers

Move to Quebec or Nova Scotia. NB is a retarded mix of both.

905 Hamilton.
Looking for a dealer. Will reward handsomely.

Winnipeg here.
>Walk through downtown
>Get stabbed by native """"youths""""

514 Montreal

Quebec is even more of a fucking train wreck. I'll take my chances in NS.

Calgary here

No, Canada has two buttholes. Toronto and Hongcouver.

I lived in Nova Scotia all my life then moved here for the military

905 Hamilton/Dundas
I wish it was getting that cold. It was 28C today

647 Toronto here, bored.

709 St.John's

416 Toronto and 905 Richmond hill here

>Parents Divorced

647 ish area

anyone got nude swap? or hot canada chick general?

dayumson

just going to post til someone is recognized/name called.

905 port of hope

Nah its so good now in mtl. PQ is dead. City no longer corrupt af. Only thing is there is so much construction now with so little corruption. They're actually building shit.

Me too. I'm in Aurora.

Uptown here

780. Up north

Same area. What town?

still decent weather here in the 613

Vancouverite that just moved to Calgary here. Not sure if I'm prepared for actually getting winter, but I have to say I've liked living here so far.

sauga/mdv

fellow canadian here, reporting in from Mexico

where in the 905 u need xans bro

613 here, i miss the summer

It's fucking raining

Biking season be over soon :(

any one here ever tried train hopping? looking to catch out of the 403 and land in the 6. looking for advice

Why are you on the Chan? Drink some cervezas and bang some chicas and be happy you have water that doesn't freeze your balls

what part are you in? 905 is a big area, not willing to drive a long way im already fried

902 Halifax here

I've got some Toronto girls, if you want to trade

ayy same m8

250 Prince George

>Thu
im just posting til someone gets recognized til dump. if you wanna post post, if not idgaf

lol thats what i just asked u dawg but im in the dirty shawa where else u expect to get xans haha

SO? its not cold yet and thats all that matters

my summer went by so fast all i did was work and drink. adulthood sucks....

519 Waterloo lets get lit.

Steeltown checking in lads

As someone who works for the railway, don't.
You'll get yourself killed.
It's also extremely noisy, cold and uncomfortable assuming you can find a decent rail car to even ride on.

The railway police (CN or CP) WILL arrest you and you will be charged. Railways are private property.

We turn in trespassers all the time over the radio.

514 450 in this bitch
Cred Forums is shutting down in 14 minutes

whats your kik/snap i can hook you up with codeine if you're interested. i'm stuck with these shitty .5mg xanax right now. and i'm bored as hell waiting for the weekend lol.

416 Scarberia here

i'm not a pussy. i don't mind some risk and a lil noise just wanna know how to avoid people like you! haha

Top kek roasted this civic ricer cunt and his gf it was fukin hilarious....

Yes. You may remember me from such posts as

902 halifax. Anyone know the fun shit to do here? I'm only here for about a year and I just got here

lol those pink fucking footballs? my cat ate one of those once

same bro

ew new west fag

Same I hated it I was a lifeguard too and little shits at the pool would try to piss me off everyday but beta male cucklord let them walk all over them, he did the cleaning I did the yelling

same

any 604 hook ups?

are you paid to say that?

I'll be watching for you.
Challenge accepted! :^)

Seriously my only advice is don't fucking kill yourself. Also enjoy taking 12 - 36 hours to reach a major destination. You might be stopped in the middle of nowhere for several hours freezing your nuts off.

If anyone has 416 girls to trade, email me at [email protected]

No.

Do you hate sherwood park too? everyone Ive met from there says its the biggest shit hole

Brampistan here. will suck on your cock for a toonie then take the bus home.

this chick went to mcmaster

originally 905 here, st catharines,
now 250 kamloops bc

Any serious nude collectors or traders itt? I've got a big collection of 416, 905, 613, 519 and 705. iCloud rips and more.

Email me at [email protected]

Ive got some 780 if you have any of that to trade

Where in the city? Initials?

506. This is my slut, would anone have fun with her?

519 Essex
M

Still looking for anons that know this star

Mostly in and around the Beaches. I can send you a list if you email me.

>lifeguard
what are you fucking 15 working some summer job? fuck off you little shit you dont know what work is

okay

Lol true story bro
Also winnipeg here

Welcome to Calgary user, it's fucking shite!

anyone got wins of this girl?

I posted 506 like an hour ago and apperantly other people live in new brunswick?

8/10 user. Show us her pussy.

Mississauga here

250 kamloops, no nudes unfortunately :(

Any 403 nudes?

dude im kamloops too, pineview

Same, what up? If you want to chat some time. M/21/TO :P Kik:bluejogger

you a faggot? want your dick sucked?

anyone have any wins of this girl? 705 initials T M

Soon to be a fellow Canadian. Gonna head over in about 10 months now to study. Looking forward to it!

Up on the hill Aberdeen , I'm north shore , running rampant with junkie thieves haha

Boring after 9 becayse everything is closed but can be fun with drugs and alcohol

You asked.

i moved out here from ontario last year, need some people to go to cjs with on weekends

Well fine ok... Noemie here i Come

Fuckin nice user!
Please post more.

Study? What are you, a nerd?

Cjs is meh, not much a partier anymore myself. I had a huge problem with moderation

Not strictly speaking, I'm just popping over to do my undergrad and then I'm most likely going to head back to the states until I get on my feet.

>Hamilton
I can hook you up

519 Trackpant hell here

Where she from?

>be me
>be Price George boi
>wandering downtown with bros
>chugg laying on ground completely motionless with livers spots
>call popo to pick up corpse
>poke the dead savage with stick, really dig in
>turns out still breathing
>drunkenly gets up and stumble "chases" us pissed right off
>tfw the cops end up arresting the hungover homeless Indian after we poked him with sticks

Lol I was just busting your balls. What are you taking?

Stoney Creek. Wandering the suburbs.

Toronto

No way serious

Ha ha that's right. I much prefer wearing shorts though.

ya i just literally do nothing on weekends. good place to go now that all the fresh tru puss is back in town

204 yoyoyo

Okay. I thought she looked familiar from pof or something, but I was mistaken.

any 604 nudes

>fentanyl

Thanks user. Any more?

Can do!

There's a good amount of her.

780 Deadmonton. 25, play WoW and work on my bike. Anyone else in the same boat with like no friends?

519 up in this bitch.

Is there a mega of all her stuff?
Also, continue please.

403/587 Calgary
Playing wow and wishing i had a bike.
Whats a friend?

fellow pdotter, who wants their cock sucked?

From St.johns, its much better being off the rock

A bicycle bike, or a motorcycle bike?

Assuming you mean the first option, why does one of you NOT own a bike?

Yep hard partying is a thing of the past, getting older and spent too much time and money pissing around, had fun though lots of it just not my thing anymore but there's some pretty chill people here good people

waterloo here too

I heard its where rich kids are bored to the point that they just vandalism everything

place feels too prim and proper for me. Spruce grove is where its at

Hey neighbour

motorcycle. who cares about working on a pedal bike?

Both, also mine got stolen. Some niggers cut the lock on my shed and took 3 of them.

Nah no mega.. sorry.

604 peeps?

Got a nig problem in Calgary too? Edmonton is disgusting right now. Thankfully im west of the city in a mostly white area

Shame.
You got an email then? I like the look of your girl and want more pics.

Awesome. Are you here for school or are you a local?

Same bro

Shit. Just bored?

yep

[email protected] or kik me at mushjosh
I love to share

yeah i dont know many people, so im joined soccer and volleyball league for somethin to do/meet people

I'm an American. Is there a real black problem in Canada? Is it just certain parts? If so, which parts?

I don't own a motorcycle and never have but have been thinking about getting into it. Thoughts/ suggestions?

As far as bicycles go, I swear I'm currently in possession of fucking 10 or more. Why? Fuck if I know.

780 here, place is too depressing to make good friends

she a 604?

>mfw 9/10 posters are Gooks or Paks

another 780 reporting in

Toronto and Edmonton are infested with muslims. Its actually becoming a problem.

I recently bought a 1982 KZ550 for $600 that Im working on, its a good hobby to have, you can learn a lot

>Makes everything quiet
Most underrated thing about winter honestly

A

FUCKING

LEAF

Ouais, Québec mon tabarnac, pis, ça réponds-tu à ta question mon ostie?

Thanks user.
You've got mail.

whats a canada? it sounds like something really mundane that the phonetics make the psyche think are dirty, like ball-peen hammer or lake titicaca

Canada is a degenerate shithole run by a cucked cuck now (Prime Minister #selfiecuck).

Anyone coming into this shithole is now a Muslim Refugee. Cuckboi hasn't announced his governments enhanced refugee enhancements after the 2-day global cuckboi gathering. Fear now, it is essential cuckboi will ensure over half a million unskilled Arab Muslims come to take whatever jobs us whites have left.

int user-ib co/ca/index html
Seriously, people post here. Make all men happy.

Lindsay graham
Look her up
Great fuck and blowjobs

Hangs in north end works at east link

The world needs more Canada

You're 100% right about Trudeau. Feminist Prime minister that loves praying to allah and marching in pride parades

I SHIT YOU NOT PEOPLE. Thats our leader now

found this in muh kitchen cabinet? you all want it back?

Fucking god damn mudslimes. See it getting any better in the future?

I'd like to move into a sailboat, and was thinking the most feasible form of land transportation paired with it might be a motorcycle, if I can find an acceptable way to get it on/ off the boat safely and properly store it while on the boat.

I know that sounds sort of silly, but I think it's do-able, so long as you approach it right. Might end up needing to re-rig the side of the boat and make a walled ramp that can be taken apart/ folded up and stored away to safely move the motorcycle on and off, and the other issue is stable storage and weather protection. It can be fully sealed I imagine thus negating weather issues and latched down with ropes and cables somewhere. Depending on the boat it could either fit inside, or outside.

any anons from oakville?

289 here. the first and probably the last.

You a dude? Because maybe

my cell phone is a 289 number from niagara

>had never been to Oshawa

Any halifags?
Can't sleep

Same. I'm in fernwood Victoria.

Excellent.
Please continue posting her here too user.

im local. u here for school?

Canada is a fucking joke. We should be the wealthiest country on earth given our natural resources (fresh water, lumber, nat gas, oil, minerals, gold/silver, etc). We have a highly-educated workforce, yet our unemployment is at 7% and we have people starving/homeless, yet we bring in worthless Somalis, Syrians, Iraqis, Africans, females with 0 education wearing ninja robes who come in, pop out a kid every 9 months, then bring in every relative known to man? BTW,

Must I point out these skum get free dental too, in addition to free health care (from inbred diseases/STDs)? Canadians don't get dental.

Kelowna is decent, that's where I am. Summer is best so you're late, but I guess you're ditching the Albertan winter so anything is better :P

She saudi? Lots of Saudi students go there

Uh no in Canadian and in Greek and Italian. But people say I look Persian or Lebanese. We have tons of Lebanese here.

From there, don't live there tho

Born and raised.

I'm first generation French on one side, and Ojibwe on the other side. Pretty much as "Canadian" as you can get.

Pic related.

Thats a pretty neat idea. Youd need a decent size boat for it though. One where you could store it on the main deck and not underneath

I'm.

The US will be the first country the ragheads will try to soft invade that has guns and people that hate muslims

A lot of those fuckers are gonna die

Feels good man

613 Nigga where you at

Got laid off recently actually, I know where you're coming from

wow what

Not only did it used to seem like few Canadians were here, but it also seemed like absolutely nobody was from the 905. That's some okay shit.

>Toronto
H- no, you're right.

Oh shit, neat.

780 nudes?

I came here for school but I graduated last year.

anyone know the slut in the middle?

You mean the man?

Yeah I really think it can work and I'm thinking the lifestyle would be great. Living in a sailboat traveling the world and all that, you know? And of course having a motorcycle for land-based travel. I could be a real fucking badass and rig a dingy to work under the motorcycle or something and make some weird jet-ski sort of thing out of it. That way I could drive it from boat to land and lock/ tie up the dingy around a tree or something.

Oh what a life I'd have.

>I could swear I know the one in the back left

Freddy beach up in this. Hope she's going the very best

I'm and also live in the 905. Mississauga to be exact. You?

Not many of my kind around here. It's all Arabs.

I'm off to be a commodity trader in Geneva (did you know Canada doesn't control its own commodities?). I'll be making 6-7 figs while Canada is sadly flooded by 3rd world worthless pieces of shit by CuckMaster Trudeau.

>Canada tax rate ~50% above 70k, Geneva, 20% max

Speaking of bike boats
youtube.com/watch?v=dyBl9vf8Td0

What would you do for money? Sell fish you catch?

the tall blonde? her name is julia if that helps

Gotta sell all that shit cuz none of our elected officials know how to run a fucking economy.
I fucking hate the cucks that voted liberal. I miss Jim Flaherty and the Conservatives

Arabs cucked the white bitch. Well played

same 604 Surrey

Lloydminster sask bro here

807 bb

Fuck man, downtown is neech Mecca

204 man

Actually no, I'd be lining up remote jobs in software development.

But, I guess I could also sell some fish on the side, because why not?

I fucking love those guys

Okay ;)

seriously bored there is no one in halifax????

Bro, Jim Flaherty was the SHIT. I still miss that guy. RIP.

I don't miss the Cons. The cons ceased to exist the day Canadian Alliance Homosexual Harper manipulated into convincing PC McKay into merging into the CP. Sadly, McKay fell for it and got cucked for years. Novak was fucking Harper at 24 Sussex while Laureen ate prime dyke RCMP pussy at some fed hotel in Ottawa LOL.

Now Kenney is running for CP? Wait, Sask. kenney who left farmland for San Fran to study Theology, then dropped out to cruise gay clubs?

On some t3s

867 YT we the north!!!!

no one keep me company :P

Lloydminster?

Hey, I'm not your friend buddy.

me too bud

grande prairie

Thank you user, keep them coming!

Nah fam buttfuck nowhere town almost an hour from RG

wuddup

204 kik me lmaosus to trade 204 nudes

902 here, fairview

That Nose is disgusting. Arab. Disgusting genetics

>killthemall

nice in the gerneral area

What are you up too?

yeah, well fuck you too. I am not arab you fucking idiot. I am Canadian and my family is from greece and Italy. Fuck off.

Brampton. But, I essentially live in Toronto most of the time. I'm black (for what it's worth). Been to Mississauga a few times- pretty much what you said.

Not going to lie, there were already a lot of middle-eastern/south-asian immigrants in the flower city since the past 10 years, but now it's really apparent. To the point where I know Punjab, Hindi, and several less prevalent dialects.

20 years ago, almost everything was farmland or undeveloped (and mostly white); now there are strip malls, off-brand stores, unfinished housing, a fuckton of new roads, and a fuckton of immigrants, on top of immigrants who have had children here. It's all one big demographics shift.

Man, I miss fucking around in ravines.

You know an entire country has been cucked when supposed countrymen admire an ARAB instead of a member of their own species

Disgusting

got off the late shift and bored as fuck befor bed, just dicking around atm

Fuck off frog

I just keep watching stupid shit and wasting my time here. I wish I could just wander the streets right now

tempted to take the dog for a walk but other then that my areas shitty to walk in

902 bb From the dirty D

Canada is going down the drain but everyone in edmonton is a liberal retard and wont stand up for whats white

Im on Stormfront. Msg me if you're in my area
NotASheep

I know right. 8/10 chance I will will be raped and murdered. Never used to be this way, but it's gotten worse I feel.

I work in dartmouth

this is me

I hear ya. Like I've always said, since 1995, Toronto has gone down the shithole. You sound intelligent and normal from what I can tell, but Toronto has gone to shit.

Now if an immigration official has to decide vs some stone aged Syrian Refugee (age 22) with 7 kids and 140-150 relatives (3rd degree), vs a single Russian PhD graduate top of their field, the immigration officer has to choose the Syrian.

Really fucked up

on either side of me is shitty ghetto apartments, kik or text?

Also, not all of Canada is libland. Sask had no Liberal seats.

A FUCKING LEAF

Once I settle in CH I'll get in touch. Very simple ID to remember lol. Edmonton is infested with Somali fuck ups/criminals/rapists.

Aw yea, free healthcare and beer at 18!!!!

hmm hmm no kik but do I dare share my number.. not here tho damn

lol can email me if ya want, [email protected]

Stop cucking. she fucked a white boi because the House of Saud forbids it. You didn't fuck her, she fucked YOU.

Now she's gone. There are thousands out east from KSA. They are all on full "scholarships" along with stipends (usually $5K a month).

Come to terms she used your semi-large horse cock to have a few orgasms and bounced back to KSA live the luxury lifestyle while you worked some bitch job.

Yaknow Moffatt's? That's my grind while I go to school.

I'm in sackville. Got blow, MD, dilaudid, weed. This place isn't too much fun other than 1-2 clubs and the drugs