Stopped smoking a week ago but I still crave for a cigarette

Stopped smoking a week ago but I still crave for a cigarette
How long till it´s gonna stop Cred Forums?

>inb4 smoke
>inb4 op is a fag

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/ronniescholarship
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

it never goes away
never

You need to find another hobby that doesnt require the internet. works everytime

about a min before the next time you stop

For life dude. But it gets easier.

you will want to smoke forever. really. My dad quit 35 years ago, and would just love to light one up.

Actual physical addiction stops after 1-3 months. The psychological part never ends

Yep, it never stops.

>The psychological part never ends
but why?

Buy a vape

I quit cold turkey 4 months ago
Will power my friend
Check out my music tho
soundcloud.com/ronniescholarship

already got one +nicotine free liquid but it ain´t the same
I miss the whole process of stuffing a cigarette and lighting it up

It does bro
I suggest weed if it gets too hard
Xanax too

Fuck off with the "but I can't quit" and "muh chemical addiction" shit. I sometimes go and smoke 2 packs in a week and then go without smoking for months at a time. It doesn't have a magic fucking spell on your lungs dipshit.

>I miss the whole process of stuffing a cigarette and lighting it up
You just answered

Or does it?

Use a vaporizer for the time being, and gradually reduce the amount of nicotine in the juice you use. Then it will be easy to stop vaporizing altogether, if you so wish.

>it's not my fault I don't have any self control, it's the magic tobbaco stick

I didn´t say anything like that dumbfuck
Holy shit didnt even realized it

Do you really believe that all addicts have / should have control of themselves? Is it really their fault that they have the genetic predisposition to addiction?

>it wont
mourn the fucking loss and move the fuck on.
/thread

Smoke cigarillos. I can smoke just one and I'm good for 4 to 5 days. Little to no inhalation required

mouth cancer ftw

You're saying you crave cigarettes cause you haven't smoked in a week. You're definitely one of those guys who tells themselves they can't quit cause "muh chemical addiction" is holding them down.

Everyone has control of themselves. You may be genetically predisposed to do something, but it doesn't mean you are mentally forced to. Always a choice of willpower.

it will stop completely after about 2 months.
then just make sure to never light one up again.

>muh
kys

>genetically predisposed
yaaaaaaaaaaaawnnn

I believe if you moan and bitch about some fictitious shit keeping you from accomplishing something fairly easy you need to fucking grow up.

I believe that is possibly the general rule, but I am not so certain as to believe that it applies to everyone, in a world of 7 billion people.

>kys
Actually kill yourself in real life please

Does everyone have the exact same amount of self-control? Is it possible for some people to have less control over addictive behaviors then others?

How old are you? How do you define being grown up?

Replace smoking with physical activity when possible. When you get a craving; go for a run or do so weight lifting (or other type of exercise.) it will help to replace the habit. Also, a runner's high feels pretty awesome. Way better than lighting up a cancer stick.

i quit 2 months ago but used the patch. that makes the first days/weeks much easier. Now cravings for cigs are really not very intense. I would definitely enjoy lighting one up, but i don't feel like i *have* to, and the thought goes away quickly.

Quit 2 days ago cos it got boring again. Have quit several times for years at a time. For me the craving and thought completely disappear after 3 months. Very occasionally get an urge but its more of a quick thought then its gone. Dont drink alcohol for a few weeks or you will fail. But after the few weeks force yourself not to smoke when drinking and it will get way easier if you dont smoke

I'm trying to quit as well. Its hard for me because I've smoked for 20 year

>real life
ok I just wont do it in 'life'
wheew

A grown adult shouldn't be complaining about fictitious barriers. As I said I go pretty long lengths of time between packs and it does not take that much effort. It takes minimal self control. A child could have more self control. What I'm saying is everyone can exhibit the same amount of self control but some people are lazy and entitled and want to blame their lack of self control on bullshit like addiction.

Stop smoking 2 months ago. My tip do exercise and push up anywhere until you cry like the fag you are

my niqqua

It doesn't. Sorry.

For me, it took a few months, about four. Sometimes though you'll really crave one on a whim.

>Stop smoking 2 months ago
so, develop time travel, orrr??