Is it true. is Cred Forums actually getting taken down

is it true. is Cred Forums actually getting taken down.

Other urls found in this thread:

regated.com/2016/09/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

what

no they cant do that

where will I post my suicide letter when I kill my self because of no more Cred Forums

why

I work for Cred Forums back in 2013 and i still have friends working there. They will shut it down Feb 2017

Bullshit

Hey guys I am launching a bad ass website.. was just wondering could you upload your images to imgur.com, but post the embedded images on tizianacantone.com inside of Cred Forums --- I will love you forever.

I am looking forward to making some very fun lifelong friendships with people on Cred Forums make sure to choose an anonymous nickname and definitely not johndoe being your real name lol.

No

My dad works for Cred Forums
He said he's giving me a cheat code to shut down Cred Forums
I'm going to be using it on October 1st at 12:00am

this site was the only thing giving my life joy

>12;00am
That would be oct 2nd dumbass

If anyone in this thread thinks Cred Forums is getting taken down they are literally mentally handicapped.

Are you retarded?

>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.

if Cred Forums goes down I might actually die of boredom

My mom is the cleaning lady at Cred Forums, she says the japanese guy is really friendly with the nsa.

I know the jap that runs four chan, he goes to my school. He says it's over when he graduates next year.

The 4th?

Hiro is probably just shitfaced again

Considering the views and money the site makes. It's more money to run the site instead of what ever job he's might get after college

He said "ching chong, ding dong", I'm pretty sure that means he's shutting down the site.

HAHAHAH WHAT?

Nice get

Cred Forums is kill

yes

regated.com/2016/09/ something-major-happen-Cred Forums/
Good maybe the hacker group with those mustache masks known only as Cred Forums will start leaving people alone.

You really faggoted those trips up, didn't you...

my cousin is the guy who runs it, he said you are all infidels and can't deal with anymore of the "loll" threads anymore.

I have to sorry I'm say

Thanks Future President Elect!

My wife fucks the guy who runs it's brother. She said it's getting shut down on september 24th at 6:66 pm.