Cred Forums i have a serious question, is dropping out in high school a good or bad idea

Cred Forums i have a serious question, is dropping out in high school a good or bad idea..
no troll pls
pic unrelated

Bad. Its like the second worse decisionyou could make besides being a nigger.

Man being 16 looks hard

Bad idea stick it out and graduate

Do you have a coherent plan likely to overcome the drawbacks of not finishing high school? Because for 98% of people, it'd be a bad decision.

if you're under 18 don't drop out.

if you're 18 and about to drop out youre a fucking retard

As someone who was forced to drop out, don't do it, it isn't that hard, which you will realise in about 4 years

it's so stupidly easy to graduate, just do it and get it over with. the fact that you'd come here to ask this question (and post trump) means you could probably use the extra education.

Bad idea, through and through. Even with highschool and no college degree your chances of landing a decent career are slim. So it's only a good idea if you want to work a shit-tier job your whole life.

>am currently studying to become a diagnostic medical sonographer

Bad idea. It shouldn't even be legal to drop out. The cost to get you through high school is cheap compared to what we'll pay to subsidize your medical bills because you stuck your dick in a blender. This is the kind of shit you need to know, and the only place you're going to learn it is in school. Drop out = lose your dick. It's as simple as that. So just go back to school, get your eyes off Sally Perky-tits, and get that diploma.

It depends what you do. If you drop out and get a shitty job or do nothing, probably bad. If you drop out and use the time to learn things your school doesnt teach, or start a business,or travel, probably good. A high school diploma is barely worth anything, you will have a better chance getting in to college by doing something independant and interesti g...

what the fuck is wrong with you op? you having a hard time getting up and going to school? what the fuck makes you think getting up and going to work is better? it's a whole new level of stress having to make a good impression all the time, worrying about being judged constantly by your boss and customers, and if someone doesn't like what you're doing, you could end up not knowing where your next meal is coming from or where you're going to sleep.

tldr you have it made; quit being a pussy

This.

How is this even a question? Seriously OP, why do you even consider that dropping out might be a good enough idea to merit consideration?

Please explain.

don't drop out!! finish hs and then don't go to college. just fucking graduate high school you lazy stupid fucking cunt

Your picture is the answer, OP. He appeals to retards. If you like him, you'll know it's time to leave school.

You can't even be a trash man (no offense, i hear you guys make good money in a union) without a GED, op.

Bad idea, worst desicion I've ever made in my life. It's literally so easy that anything you do next will be extremely hard if you drop out.

fucking retarded. Highschool is easy as shit and you need it to do pretty much any real job at least.

yeah if you're questioning your ability to go through school, you won't be able to live off the shitty job you'll end up with without any education

It's a really bad idea OP. You will feel like a failure once your buddies get their shit together and you're stuck working manual labor of some kind making shit money and living off of government assistance or the generosity of others.

Get your shit together as soon as you can and force yourself to take school seriously. You'll look back and realize that it was actually really fuckin easy and you blew it.

I was a fuck up in high school and got my shit together and now I'm a professional. Your quality of life will be better, you'll fuck hotter women, never stress about how you're going to live... it's just better.

Depends. Most anons in the thread currently have capitalised on the notion that one would need to be in the lesser demographic to succeed in life while had chosen to drop out of highschool. But no one has considered the option of a general education diploma.

Nevertheless, education is the 2nd most important thing in your life, 1st being literally your life. I myself was forced to drop out, and am currently studying for my phd in mechanical engineering. And I owe every bit of it to being forced to drop out, while I was attending highschool I only cared about what others thought of me and how I could improve their opinions, this lead to great social skills but I lacked the drive for education. Being out of school made me realise how much I needed to learn.

All in all, complete it, but don't let it push you away from improving your knowledge.

No it's a splendid idea!

Enjoy your life of minimum wage and no benefits.

underaged b&

Do it, OP. Be a maverick. Set the curve like an alpha. I believe in you.

High school drop out here.

I make more money than most of my classmates 13 years after "graduation". I have a tech job with no degree or certs. If you're not a fucking retard you can make a comfortable living. Keep in mind that most billionaires are college dropouts...

College is not for making money, money is a byproduct of great ideas. To bring great ideas into reality you need education.

College is for knowledge.

Money is worthless when you can't hire geniuses. Being a genius cuts out the middle man.

This.
/thread

OP here, this thread's replies changed a ton of insight on what to do in the situation I have put my mind in, and I was trying to just take the cowards way out.. any further posts would be appreciated

Bad. You will be stuck in suck jobs for your entire life. May seem fine now but when you're 45 and working at a car wash, you will be humiliated. Join the system, succeed in the system, make lots of money

I dropped out, got my GED, and went to a technical college for welding. You don't need a high school diploma for blue collar jobs. The only reason I dropped out is because I knew I could cut it as a welder and that I could easily become one.

Don't drop out unless you have some other forms of education that will take you past something high school can teach you, otherwise you will never find a decent job.