Any Pacific Northwest faggots? Fuck every other part of this country besides the PNW. Eugene OR here

Any Pacific Northwest faggots? Fuck every other part of this country besides the PNW. Eugene OR here.

Washington feg checkin in

Does Idaho count? I'm at least close

No, and your kind needs to stay in your own state and quit shitting up our quiet seaside towns.

Long beach, wa checking in

work in the morning, still Washingtonfag checking in, then out again, night bro's LB mother fuckers...

Area I'll ever live. Newport OR here

Fucking shitty auto correct

>implying I'd want to move to your shit state/town

Chico CA!

took a trip to Portland last year

Literally the gayest place I've ever been to in my life. All of the guys were tree-hugger pussies and pretentious morons. The women were all "earthy" wannabe-hippies. I can only assume the same goes for the rest of the state.

Enjoy your ditch weed and cuck lifestyle, buddy.

>implying that anyone lives in Idaho for any other reason than to cook meth or die alone like a sick cat

I would believe you if every weekend my town didn't fill the fuck up with old people talking about how nice Boise is this time of year. IF IT'S SO FUCKING NICE WHY DON'T YOU STAY THERE SO I DON'T HAVE TO PAY STUPID TOURIST PRICES AT THE GROCERY STORE ANYMORE

5th and Ivy Biiiaaaa

On the real tho, Boise is pretty nice this time of year

>portland

Cuck city, like seattle. Go away from there and you get based people.

Boise nice af this tima yr fuckkid

Yea.

That's what I fucking hear.

Aye cda idaho going to be in Lincoln city OR soon

Washington is the best place to live. Only downside is the massive amounts of liberal faggots.

Bro Mt Vernon Washington up in this bitch, snowboard for life PNW rules !

>Washington
>Oregon
>California
>Alaska

if you don't live in any of these states, i don't fuck with you

Tualatin OR

no, no you don't

source: lived in Junction City for 2 years

you're all whiny pussies up in OR

Enjoy that L from Nebraska last weekend, pussy?

good, because your weed is overrated and you're all skinny little bitches

It is tho

the weed is just a plus tbh, i've lived in the south, midwest, and the east coast and it just doesn't compare

Lol, Lincoln City is garbage. That town is so packed together that it takes 20 mins just to go from one end to the next.

sure you did, bud

irl:you 're some college undergrad aged little dipshit

Whoa man. Why the hate? We're very chill here in the PNW. Relax and have some buds from my garden, my dude.

The utmost chill of quads

Bruh thats shitty how are the bitches there