Restaurant I work for part time has a money thief, over the last month about 1200 dollars have gone missing

Restaurant I work for part time has a money thief, over the last month about 1200 dollars have gone missing.
Manager figured out its been some here and there. And we narrowed it down to this one fat bitch.
She takes money from other people's tills, puts it in hers and takes it on her cash out. Other people get screwed as their tills are now short.
How can my manager and I catch her. What would be the best way?

Other urls found in this thread:

chemistry.about.com/cs/howtos/ht/invisibleink3.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Mark the bills in some way.

do a random till off 15 min before her normal time, also cameras help.

hidden camera

How dumb can you and your manager be.

A camera stupid.

She doesn't look that fat.

and have a manager and her present but get the manager to count it instead of her.

use this new thing called a camera..

it was invented way way back in the 40's.. but has been revised today! you can buy them at walmart or something

chemistry.about.com/cs/howtos/ht/invisibleink3.htm

The store has cameras. But it's difficult to pin point the exact moment she takes cash.
And if we start doing all these out of the blue different procedures she will become wise to the changes...well I guess I'm giving her the benefit of the doubt, she could be dumb.

If your boss isn't stupid, it is pretty easy to spot a tip thief mathmatically.

She has to report her tips (unless she is committing tax fraud as well) so all the manager has to do is compare her tips vs other servers tips.

Since she is stealing money, hers will be a LOT more than anyone elses. He can then compare against receipts to see if she really made that much.

get a new worker, undercover.. have the undercover worker make good friends with fatty, you know, by talking about fat people shit like mcdonalds and how stupid the gym is.. when they become besties, have the undercover ask her if she's stealing money, hinting she wants in.. when she says yes, and allows the undercover to join, let her and the undercover do it for a week or so, then bust them with the help of the undercover and local police

Well if you catch her on them cameras going through other tills shes not working on would kind of give her away

It's a type of place like Panera not really any servers or tips. So, each csr person has their own till, computer and shit. On the evening or early morning shift they count their own tills (no manager present) so she most likely takes from another till, puts it in hers and then when she cashes out her till she takes the stolen money then.

You're a faf .fuck you

this isn't hollywood, yo

Is it just me or someone else also read it as a short poem?
Nice Rhymes OP

no... BUT
well, no.

Yes. We figured out her method because of a recent incident. But we asked her why she was going into the till and she said to get change... can't go running to the police with just a hunch.

Oh.... I get it...... Your the fat bitch...... You want us to tell you how you can get caught..... not how to catch someone.....

Good luck....... See greed will get you in the end.

Sauce??

Leave twinkies filled with blue die around the till. Like what banks do with money in their vault.
it will only be a matter of time after that.

Capture her with net. Be careful user.

Op is a thief trying to figure out how to cover his ass, and you guys are helping him niggaboo his boss.

dont u have employee numbers when u open/close/use a till? just follow that

Loads of excuses, and no solutions.

Peace/Out

you know the video name? she's hot