Is it acceptable to use an e-cig if you smoked cigarettes for years and use it for a much less shitty alternative...

Is it acceptable to use an e-cig if you smoked cigarettes for years and use it for a much less shitty alternative, and don't make it into a retarded fashion statement?

Or are e-cigs forever ruined by douchenozzles?

yes thats fine the key is get one like thats small and unobtrusive and dont talk about it

I think your picture says it all m8

Not really as long as you are not dressed like a faggot you should be fine, I vaporise my weed cause smoke is bad for the lungs.

If you're just trying to quit cigarettes and not doing that gay cloud chasing bullshit then yeah.

Also,
can you help my dad kick my ass? He's really upset that I drank the last Pepsi, and he told me to get three friends to help him kick my ass.

>ifunny
>popcorn lung

Don't be a fag.

lol nobody gives a fuck about your opinion

kys faggot

>popcorn lung
debunked bullshit

>Is it acceptable to wear fedora after years of wearing this?

e-cigs are for people doing the fuck they want. Douchenozzles only ruin things if you generalize it to the entire group.

You dont fucking need 4chans opinions to use an ecig. Cred Forums opinions are not real life opinions. If you listened to the memespeak you would be a serial pedophile gay rapist who wears his shoes on his head. If you care about what people think then maybe you should try vaping bleach.

>Mouth Fedora

Odd way to spell Robot Penis

If you use an e-cig to cut back on your poisonous, delicious habit, you're fine as long as you don't berate people for smoking actual cigarettes and limit vaping conversations to;
"Is that an e-cig, user?"
"Yeah, I'm just trying to cut back a little bit"

Bonus points if you get one that looks like an actual cigarette

The only people who care what you look like are not the type of people whose opinions you should care about

I recently quit all forms of smoking about 2 months ago. I used to smoke weed (all methods), cigs, rillos, gars, and even vaped occasionally when offered. I can assure you that vaping is without-a-doubt the most obnoxious habit/hobby out there right. The quintessential vaper is some self-righteous dickhead who looks for any excuse to bring his hobby into the conversation and makes sure everyone around can see him showing-off his cum-clouds of vapor (and if they don't pay him any attention he blow it all over the fucking place until someone asks him to stop. He then takes this opportunity to ramble about "healthier alternatives" and "muh rig" and "muh human rights)

TL;DR vaping is lame

Just don't do it in public, faggot

Well the good thing now u can be smoking thc oil n noone would know

>I can't handle my life and need chemicals to help me deal with it

lol fag

Okay, what you are describing is what OP calls a douchenozzle. He's asking, if he doesn't blow his vapors in other peoples' faces and rant on and on about it at every given opportunity, if it would be okay for him to take his smoke break at work to get in a few puffs outside, then go about his day. Vaping isn't lame if you're not "in your face" about it, its just another habit.

Again, OP, I say go for it.

if you care that much about what others think then you too are a 'douchenozzle'

>>I can't handle my life and need chemicals to help me deal with it
>literally every human emotion is a result of chemicals introduced to the brain

KYS

This is what i do. It is nice and relaxing. And generally i do it in my backyard so the wife doesn't bother me about it.

then he should reserve his hobby for a private setting (similar to what said), just like you normally wouldn't smoke weed in public in a state that is illegal to do so.
>inb4 some fag replies with "hurr I smoke weed in front of errbody!"
no one cares

Kek...you need shit that your body doesn't produce cause you are some weak genetic faggot. Kill yourself.

This. People only hate "vapers" cuz often they vape fucking constantly and all they talk about is vaping.

Actual people using vaporisers to get their nicotine/habit fix or to get high dont talk about it. It's just a tool. Vapers are just attention whores that use it to say "look at me I'm a massive fedora-tipping faggot!".

ITT: Anons pretend to be authoritarian faggots for the "greater good"

> (OP)
>rillos, gars

Damn, son... your edge is sharp!

>perfect example of some pussy pseudo-intellectual vaping loser

thanks for proving my point, bud

good one?

>Muh healthier alternatives!
Always gets me. We don't know shit about what they will do to you in the long term, for all you know you're still giving yourself cancer like the retard you are.
To be clear I have no issue with the people who move to e-cigs to try and quit smoking, I just have utter disdain for the cancerous vapefags I see every goddamn day insisting that it's okay to smoke their raspberry fagjuice in the middle of a theatre or bar because "lol it's not a cigarette it's okay"

Or, you know, some of us that have smoked for 15+ years have finally found an option that has allowed us to successfully quit smoking and lead all around healthier lives.

TL;DR Eat a dick, faggot

I spent $100 on mine, I'd been smoking for nearly 20 years, it helps man. But fuck does it ever suck to go in and get the juices for it. Its like the gym, except everyone is either morbidly obese, rail thin, and have neck beards.

Asides from that
This is perfect, don't be a fuckin knob.

Mike?
You finally got your Pepsi?
Run before they put you away again!

Generally, I never have the need to explain myself to people. I vape because I enjoy it. Much more than 15 yrs of smoking shitsticks. Often times, I get blindsided by tobacco smoking assholes wanting to start up a conversation about vaping. People, just get the fuck outta my way and let me be!

Hahaha, nice

Just one more pepsi

just do it who fuckin cares. as long as you aren't smokin you killin it

As long as you don't talk about it all the time it's acceptable, go for it

I smoked for a year and half and quit over a year ago. Try again, faggot

my little town of 5000 people has 5 of these fucking retarded stores.

just quit smoking
its 2 weeks of shittyness then youre done
after 15 years smoking ive quit for over a year now cold turkey.
if you have any will power at all its not hard

is right, you just need some willpower.
Gum helped me a lot. I smoked menthols (inb4 nigger) and when i decided to quit, I would just take a smoke break and chew on some winterfresh

Still want to smoke

My mom used to smoke for like 10 years
Eventually she just stopped by making herself rules to reduce it
>ie. From now on at home I will only smoke in this specific corner of my apartment beside the open window
Apparently that did the trick pretty quickly by making it inconvenient to smoke

That helps too, a lot. Since I started smoking, my roommates demanded that I smoke outside. Then when I switched to gum, it really helped that I just hate chewing gum. Spend the energy on chewing this tiny wad of rubber over and over, don't swallow it, etc. Eventually, your body will associate the nicotine craving with the nonsense you're now going through to satisfy it, and pretty soon you won't want it at all.

420 gets it

its for fags and googs now

Stop caring so much about what others think.