ITT we enlighten round earth theorists with the truth

ITT we enlighten round earth theorists with the truth.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WXDVukIr-Hg
cnn.com.de/news/donald-trump-says-earth-flat/
stupidbadmemes.wordpress.com/2016/03/02/flat-earth-week-day-4-george-bernard-shaw-knows-this-meme-is-stupid/
reddit.com/r/SchoolIdolFestival/new/
counton2.com/2016/04/08/watch-sam-the-stuffed-dog-goes-missing-in-space/
youtube.com/watch?v=8Wznf3k57fA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Are you SHEEPLE really so blind that you think that the all-but-proven Flat Earth Theory is one of your "memes"?
Fucking degenerate.

Here's the deal: there are two types of Flat Earthers: trolls, and literal Bible interpreters. Somewhat surprisingly, we usually encounter the latter on Cred Forums. They have the freedom to make shit up (lie) because truth and understanding are not their goals, and they end the arguments with "prove me wrong." By disavowing any science put forward and continuing to make shit up, they "win" by attrition. It is simply impossible to keep up with having to explain away the barrage of the violations of the most basic principles of geometry, math, science, and logic. They aren't interested in critical thinking or putting in the requisite effort to do the science. Proofs are tossed aside, or they may not even respond when they can't fabricate anything that would pass even their own red-faced test. They are blind to 3D visualualization. They concentrate on believing what their leaders tell them, and will not allow any sense to mar their fractured perception of the universe. There is simply no arguing. It's like trying to paint over mud. You just end up with a dirty brush.

If the Earth was flat, how could this be a real painting?

>already lost the argument
Its not like I even have to debate you at this point. Everyone with a functioning brain already knows the earth is round. Instead of debating you, I can just land the aircraft on the carrier, and declare "mission accomplished" and still win.

Want a rematch? Round earth wins again.

You mad?

It only looks round because that gentleman's tum tum is round.
>checkmate round earthers

You can't explain why you think the earth is round, can you? Try explaining it without using information spoon fed to you by government employed teachers in middle school.
You can't, because it doesn't exist. The real shape of the earth is one of the most guarded secrets in history.

This is now a post whatever you want thread.

That's brilliant!!! I'm sure only you could have deduced that! Gee, can't pull one over on you, you clever fellow. A perfect match for your intelligence.

>basic principles of math, science, etc.
You spelled "government lies" wrong. I'm starting to think that people will really believe the ancient round earth theory for decades to come.

Flat-Earthers always dodge these conundrums. Go ahead. Let's hear your wonderful explanation.

>The Earth is a flat disc, just look around

>carefully guarded secret

Anyone who has ever flown in plane can see the curvature of the earth. Try again scrub.
Flat earth: Zero
Round earth: like a million

Gravity makes a flat earth impossible.

Why would they be hiding the shape of the earth? What reason is there?

why does it matteR?

If it's flat, why is there literally zero evidence of it?

Nice meme :^)

you're sarcasm won't faze me, round earther.

HAHAHAHA... HAHAHAHA! Fucking retards.

I've met some flat earth faggots. they're literally the type that believe in a pseudo science to sound "interesting" and "different" at parties hoping girls will find them cool. it's the stupidest shit

No one here actually believes this.

There are no theists or creationists on Cred Forums either.

I have flown in an airplane and seen the curvature of the earth. It's no surprise fat earthers haven't even left the US lmao

Nice meme, user.

C'mon, flat-Earther, Explain away this:

You know why there's no information about the roundness of the earth that we didn't learn in school? BECAUSE THAT'S THE PURPOSE OF SCHOOL. TO TEACH US THE THINGS WE SHOULD KNOW. Earth is round. What benefit would anyone gain by lying about it?

I got one apparently.

because one is very close to the surface and the other is far away

That's because the government installed fish eye windows in every plane to distort the view seen by the little sheep as they comfortably fly over the surface.

You're dodging proof #1. I've got more, and we have limited time before these threads go 404. Explain!!!

The government is supporting such discussion to distract from the fact that the earth is a cube. You can easily verify this by travelling over an edge and see a completely new landscape, horizon and sky. Like from forest to desert.

Mind control. If people saw the real shape of earth, there would be a global revolution.

God's will

Make that 2. Why do I have these?

wink

>You're dodging proof #1. I've got more, and we have limited time before these threads go 404. Explain!!!
> (You)

is that what they taught you in elementary school? you took the bait hook, line and sinker.

Yes I actually went to school instead of being homeschooled by rednecks

but why?

Because the governments cover it up, obviously. Sheep aren't meant to think. Be an aware individual.

I haven't even been saging this whole time.

See

check mate, flat fags

such a try hard thread

>Proofs are tossed aside, or they may not even respond when they can't fabricate anything that would pass even their own red-faced test.

If you believe that the Earth is flat, watch this video.

But why?

You're still not answering the challenge, chicken-shit. Come on, use your brain, don't hide.

Don't you get it. Round and flat believers are actually right. The cube has different, flat sides. One is north pole, one is south pole and one for america - europe africa - russia - asia.
The cube explains why you see flat but it is round. Nasa images are easily shopped round. Pilots know this, because they have to fly a 90 deg turn or end in space, ´turbulence´. I have seen the cube earth.

I'm glad you posted that picture. As you can see, the horizon is clearly flat, there is just a mountain ridge in the distance that makes it appear round to the untrained eye. A great example of how easily your mind can be manipulated by simply lying about a photograph.

:) Okay!

Nope. Look at these curves.

I'm using it more than you are. Earth is round.

but its not though, it clearly drops off on the left on the photo

please prove me wrong

Have you ever flown a plane? Do you seriously think that the government would distort the view of all pilots and make flying severely dangerous? Because you can see the curvature from the cockpit, too. Have you ever gone skydiving? No windows there. You can still see the curvature. Have you ever been to the summit of a tall mountain? You can see the curvature from there, too. Have you ever been to the top of a very tall buildng? You can see it there as well if it's tall enough.

how about this one? clearly a flat range right?

see

So there we have the first proof that my assertion is correct. The dodge. How many times just one challenge has not been met.

you can actually put a ruler there and the horizon is completely straight. image is tilted a little though.

That image is not the true image of Earth. It is government propaganda made to "disprove" the pretty much accepted flat earth theory. A good example of a strawman argument.

If you are stupid enough to believe that the Earth is flat, watch this video:

I bet you get all the girls with your intellectualism. Or should I say none with your lack thereof.
niggerfaggot

Why would there even be a horizon if the earth was flat? Acknowledging that the horizon exists is admitting the earth is round.

Like these tits.

What's truly amusing about this image is, the FE disavow all photography showing a round Earth as CGI, but then accept the one that has been edited to create a flattened horizon as gospel (pun intended). In this image, you can see the cloud line silhouetted against space grows fuzzy as you reach the edges, but is nice and sharp in the middle. This is an artifact of resampling the image during the reshaping process. Selective acceptance of information is a deception. You're literally bearing false witness.

a horizon alone proves it's round

Your teachers were employed by the government and forced to teach you a specific curriculum. Surprise, the government lies to you about some things. If you use even a shred of common sense you would immediately see how you've been tragically misled your whole life.

BAHAHAHA "pretty much accepted" by whom? You morons and the idiots who parrot your nonsense of FagTube don't count. Not a single one of you people have a working understanding of science. You are a bunch of armchair intellectuals who jumped on this bandwagon to act out and rebel. None of you have any proof of a flat earth other than "hey look I don't understand how this works so it must mean that the earth is flat." No, seriously, kill yourselves.

No, you dipstick, it is *not* a true image of the Earth. It's a schematic illustration showing that from different parts of a disk-like Earth, those in the southern hemisphere cannot be looking up at the same south pole.

As I said:
>[Flat-Earthers] are blind to 3D visualualization.
>

are you stupid? a horizon just means there is sky on top and earth on bottom and somewhere in an image they meet

You went to public school, funded and controlled by guess who? The big friendly government that never lies ever.

I remember when I took the bait, but then there was what seemed like a legitimate believer, and they made me want to kill myself because of how frustrated I got, and how much lamenting I was doing over their fake existence (and over the thought of real people like that).

Today, I'm less of a retarded faggot.

Because the people would know they've been lied to on an unprecedented scale. It's only a matter of time before the truth gets out.

if it was flat we would be able to see all around

You're not reading the whole thing. Selective listening, but in reading form. In your pursuit of open-mindedness you've become closed-minded.

>The government is not 100% honest
>This proves the earth is flat

Slight logic leap.

The real horizon is perfectly flat. I noticed the left corner, looks like either a slight photoshop or just a movement blur. Maybe the photographer's hand was unsteady, who knows.

there is topography. the earth is not polished

so what's "the truth" and how do you know it?

Just a tiny bit, yeah?

>>The real horizon is perfectly flat
prove it

You keep talking about being lied to, but you haven't even tried to address the issue of proof of round Earth #1. Becasue you know you can't. Because you know you're a liar about flat earth. You are a troll.

huh. you know? i never thought about it that way-haaaaaaaaayyyyy waitaminute!!

That doesn't account for the endless number of things we should be able to see from across the world if it was flat.

Adult Swim points out the most obvious logic that disproves flat earth

Are these trump posts real? Does trump really think the earth is flat?

Day and night wouldn't happen as they do on a flat earth

checkmate

Funny how no one has tried to argue with this yet. It's almost as if you can't.

Better see an Optometrist, son. You have a wicked case of crooked eyes syndrome.

Not enough globehead ethering going on ITT.

well IVE never met anyone who's fallen off the edge of the planet. Erego your theory is wrong.

litearlly who

Trump will say anything that fits the crowd at the time. I'm sure you can find a quote where he has said anything you need to fit whatever agenda you might have.

The pilots have to sign a non-disclosure form before they are allowed to fly in higher altitudes, unless they're flying more modern aircraft, whose windows are yes slightly curved to add a fish-eye lens effect. This doesn't effect flight control, when you're that high up it doesn't matter what the horizon looks like.
All skydiving goggles ever made share this same fish-eye effect, but like the rest of the flat earth theory, this fact is hidden from the public.

cnn.com.de/news/donald-trump-says-earth-flat/

That is an obvious photoshop, or taken with a fish-eye lens.

lol, trump's campaign slogan should be "gibe de presidnt b0ss"

Well, technically, I've fallen off the edge of the planet, because I've fallen off a cliff face once.

But, yeah, the Earth isn't flat. It's not perfect spheroid, but that's more than a given anyways.

are you stupid? a horizon just means there is sky on top and earth on bottom and somewhere in an image they meet

THAT'S BECAUSE THE EARTH IS CURVED YOU DINGBAT

Read the thread and you'll see all of your arguments have been challenged.

That bottom is so fucking fake

stupidbadmemes.wordpress.com/2016/03/02/flat-earth-week-day-4-george-bernard-shaw-knows-this-meme-is-stupid/

it's not even a new con, just a scaled up version of the business cons he's done for decades to fleece people out of their money

>this is what people with brain lesions do
I'm so sorry.

>burden of proof?
>time to shift it somewhere else
>that's better

I can't tell if you idiots are seriously arguing or just trolling

You have not addressed the whole post.

lol globehead retard goyim

Fuck yeah it's on 'round' earthers!

yeah, that's what i mean. you fell off a ledge. you didn't fall of the ledge of the earth. nobody has or ever will, because the earth is spherical.

If the earth is flat, what is on the opposite side?

>The pilots have to sign a non-disclosure form before they are allowed to fly in higher altitudes

Since no one watched the video I linked to, I ask all of you retarded flat earthers this:

What does the government/Illuminati gain from telling people that the Earth is flat? If the Earth really was flat, wouldn't it make more sense for them to just say so?

Been too long since we've had a 'round' earther 'truth' post

Australia

TOP KEK BACK2SLEEP GOYIM. YOUR FREEMASON SCIENCE MASTERS WILL EXPLAIN EVERYTHING FOR YOU.

retard cucks dont even realize how deep the rabbit hole goes.

The thing is, it's not real. Why would it be real?

no

The FET has many enemies and they are infinitely creative with obscuring the truth. Some of them make pictures that distort the actual Edge to make it appear photoshopped, giving SHEEPLE like you even more reason to blindly follow a theory that hasn't been tested in centuries.

The only question i have is why the fuck would they lie about the shape of the earth. Whats the point?

BACK 2 SLEEP GOEBBELS EINSTEIN IS THE SMARTEST MAN EVER WE CONDITIONED YOU TO BELIEVE THIS NOW DONT QUESTION US.

LOL. EVERYTHING IS A COINCIDENCE.

All that round Earth shit is one big conspiracy perpetrated by al gore and the un to take our guns away!

exactly

Good grief - the this thread is still active., You can go back and check yourself. There was ONE really lame attempt at blowing off the diagram, not even addressing the challenge. I still don't see a response. Care to show me the ID? I didn't think so. You're a liar, a tool of the devil, spreading confusion.

That's just an optical illusion of the map projection. That shit was invented 300 years ago when they new nothing of math.

i DONT ALWAYS ASK WHATS THE POINT

> BUT WHEN I DO I SOUND LIKE A COMPLETE FUCKING RETARD.
It means hiding the entire origins of mankind and dictating themselves as the scientific authority of how this world works. Are you literally retarded?

There isn't a point. These people just want something to argue about because they aren't capable of critical thinking.

Protip: that's shooped. I can tell by the pixels and because I have seen a few in my time.

Prove it? Where are the pics that show this so called 'round earth'?

>less
You spelled "more" wrong, dipstick.

Good point.

Oh, for pete's sake. it was a joke.

you're doing god's work my friend.

No it doesn't. The flat earth is flying upwards. That's what makes gravity.

>yo i this person fucking retarded?
Yes.
>yo is this person fucking retarded?
Yes.

The truth is all around you, you only have to look.

I do

Salsa?

Why is it "flying upward" and where is it flying upward to?

I have flown in an airplane and seen no such thing. Show us pics. Where's the proof?

>all-but-proven
Meaning you have no concrete evidence. I know this is bait, but still. Try harder next time

Could you try that again and actually answer this time?

Then how the flip flying fuck did you figure out the earth was round despite ignoring prior knowledge because its all "goverment lies"

False

>it's spelt less
>you spelt more more wrong than I spelt less more wrong
>which was less wrong than spelling it wrong more than more was spelt less
>you might have AIDS

n't

Hey, that's pretty good!

Because the shape of the earth gives credit to a creator/s of some sort, and that will instantly take away the power from the leaders of the world (DC, London, Vatican, UN).

The day the world stops being a ridiculous spinning ball, is the day the leaders will get their heads shattered against the walls for lying and shoving bullshit down our throats for centuries. They don't want that. They wwant to stay in control.

And the only way for them to stay in control is by telling you that you are living on a ball earth, that there is no more land, and that you evolved from ancient monkeys and will die and become nothing.

Then what's the true flat earth image? Back up your claim with evidence, we backed ours up.

I explained that already, but because you ignorant round earthers read only what you want to, let me reiterate that the picture you posted is a propaganda image distributed by the governments as a strawman argument against the widely accepted FET.
The image is not the true image of earth.

That's right. Looks pretty damn flat.

Pic related

cherrypicked

BUT... who was phone?

How does one get there then?

lol there's no "creator"

my sides are in a better place now.

Prove it.

Pro tip...u cant

Yes, the FE have a lot of enemies because dumbing down a whole country because some idiot preachers misinterpret the Bible is a cancer on our nation. It's a very special kind of "Christian" that believes the earth is flat. The kind that never leave their neighborhood, that never study anything but the Bible ("Why would we - all the truth is there?), and then try to foist your ideology on folks who so easily see how intensely stupid and lazy you are about the physical world, that it triggers us. And all you have to do is make shit up.

It's flying to the spectrum of light that is away from us.

It's doing it because of the big bang.

Yes

Three types of flat earthers: trolls, literal bible interpreters, and those who rise against the kikes controlling everthing.

In a 4 dimensional spacetime field we experience reality in 3 dimensions.
A planet, like the Earth, is simply a ball of mass that is being pulled together by gravity nearly the same on all sides of a 3d surface, forcing it into a sphere, or close to one at least.

It takes a special kind of pervert to look so intensely at a cloud that they come up with innuendo like that.

Already disproven, as you would have known if you had READ THE THREAD. Fish-eye windows are installed in all airplanes to create the illusion of a ridiculous round Edge. I mean really, edges can't be round idiots.

Yes

You flatheads and your fish eyes

I hate flat earth deniers.

Retards.

LOL You're not gonna be successful convincing these jew slave circumsized retards of anything.

they believe their spinning through space at 2 million mph and cant feel it because magic freemason science theories and nothing will break them out of this child like worship of authority.
The mistake you all made was thinking science was immune to being manipulated and paid off like everything else.

Look closer and you'll see how wrong you are.

That's an unsubstantiated (and frankly pointless) claim. In what way is that an optical illusion? please explain. Or try to.

And those that understand real science

lol there'es no 'electricity'

t. people before electricity

Flat earth denier. You probably don't even believe in the ether.

That's because if you fall off the Edge, you're gone. The governments are very careful to cover all disappearances and explain them away as "plane crashes" and "lost ships".

>Flat earth deniers
>Retards

The earth is round because we have never had a flat Lunar Eclipse. We can see the shadow of earth over the moon and see it is flat... Checkmate power rangers.

Show me a round earth pic that's not cherry picked?

That's right

>>Because it looks like this one

That's what they tell you. What you're programmed to tell me. I don't blame you. You were brought up that way; since your first day in school, a globe was shoved in your face, and your teacher said, "You live here." And you simply nodded and accepted that as reality.

But you have never proved that you live on a spinning ball.

You have never proved that "planets" are spinning balls.

You have never been to space.

You have done jack shit but believe in the science fiction your freemasonic leaders shove down your throat.

And that's pretty pathetic. It's sad that you let kike-controlled assholes like Nye and Degrasse and Einstein and Newton and Kepler, think for you. You let them into your mind, and you let their praise beainwash you, because "scientists would never lie to me, there is nothing to gain with that."

Open your eyes, but most importantly, open your mind. There's truth inside.

>It means hiding the entire origins of mankind and dictating themselves as the scientific authority of how this world works. Are you literally retarded?

Right. Careful study by generations of knowledgeable researchers writing peer-reviewed papers having their hypotheses tested with better and more accurate equipment are making stuff up.

Whereas the guy who runs your church knows everything and you believe all he tells you.

>evolved from ancient monkeys

Do you even evolution?

We didn't evolve from monkeys; rather, we share a common ancestor with them. Before you go out and claim that I'm some government shill for understanding basic evolutionary theory, I have seen it first hand in bacterial populations.

>the perks of being a researcher.

Anyways
>inb4 people claiming that my decision to refer to evolution as a theory is proof that it is supposedly untested

A theory is a well-substantiated explanation of some aspect of the natural world that is acquired through the Scientific Method, not an unproven hypothesis.

This is a fun thread.

Density

You didn't answer the question

If Australia is on the opposite side of the planet, how do you get there?

If Australia is on the opposite side of the planet, which is constantly moving upward, how does gravity work there?

Wouldn't you just fall off earth once you pass the edge?

finally a voice of reason

False shill go educate yourself

No, he's doing his preacher's work. It is a very particular sect that literally interprets the Bible and misinterprets references to the shape of the Earth to coerce them into thinking it's flat.

It's a theory. Just like the theory of gravity or the theory of evolution.

People just make it up. Like math.

>THEY

So if I grab a drone fly it really high (or fly a plane), say 500km away from mount everest or like 100 km away from empire state building, I should eventually see them right? Because the earth is flat, with like a spyglass or good binoculars. I had a pair of binoculars on a plane to try and see the stuff on the ground. Couldn't see any land when flying over a sea. If earth was flat , i should have seen the land. I'm 30k feet above the ground am i not ? Or planes are actually earth shrinkers and they shrink earth underneath the plane to cover the huge DISC distances faster and blur the horizon due to time-space bending ?

shut up you

>anyone can get a telescope
>anyone can see all the spherical planets
>anyone can see planets orbiting other planets and stars
>We're a flat disk tho
>the sun moves in a circle above us tho
>earth is flying upward at 3ft per second tho
>the government is lying about what we can see with our own eyes tho

Alright m8

If you stand on top of a tall building, you will see the flat horizon all around you. I covered everything else in that post, but nice try dismissing my entire proof.

Herp god don't know how to make balls. god can only make plates. Can'tz do easy orbits, make impossible orbits instead.

Do you even sarcasm?

I know that we don't allegedly come from apes. But you have no proof that we did. All you have is bullshit that your masters give you. I bet you believe in fucking dinosaurs too, just because there are a few bones (fake) in museums, and because Jurassic Park has got your brain lodged up your fucking asshole.

>If Australia is on the opposite side of the planet, how do you get there?
Yeah, exactly

>If Australia is on the opposite side of the planet, which is constantly moving upward, how does gravity work there?
>Wouldn't you just fall off earth once you pass the edge?
No, the other side is going in the opposite direction

The truth is right in front of you, yet you choose to be ignorant and get mad. Think about it, do some research and you'll see.

reddit.com/r/SchoolIdolFestival/new/

...If our eyes are not real....

I don't get what's so hard for three round earth truthers to understand. The earth is just like an air hokey table. Satellites bounce around, like the puck.

They're like Trump-Obama birthers or something.

Yes?

Yes, THEY.

THEY = the UN, NASA (and the other space agencies across the Earth), the Vatican, the education system, the corporate media, and the freemasons who work behind curtains, dividing us and conquering us like chess pieces.

>rather, we share a common ancestor with them
The meme of evolving from apes/monkeys/chimps is finally dying.
>A theory is
The meme of theories and the peoples' constant misunderstandings and confabulations regarding theories was actually defied on Cred Forums.

This is a great day. user, don't get too hung up over this thread- not that I don't think you don't have the capacitance not to, but... I value the fact that you're not all over the wall right now.

It's just a fucking SCAM.

That's not an explanation!!! That's a claim you make to dodge having to explain the concept of the geometry depicted by the illustration. If you're in South Africa looking up at the South Celestial Pole, you will see Octans. If you're in Terra del Fuego, same thing. If you're in Australia, same thing. If the Earth is a disk and the north pole is the center, everywhere opposite the north pole is south. But everyone should see a different south from a disk. Show me a diagram, or explain why everyone sees the same thing. Stop saying it's propaganda - it's geometry!

We see them as spherical because the lens is round.

Everyone except "random shithead on Cred Forums's Cred Forums board"?

Okay, then how the fuck did you "learn" that the earth is flat? Did you read it on the internet?
If the US government really wanted to cover up the fact that the earth is flat, why wouldn't they take down anything on the internet that "proves" the flat earth theory?
If they care so much about hiding this, why wouldn't they kill people like you, who discovered the "truth?"
Let me answer that for you: because you're a paranoid retard who thinks so highly of himself, you took up this crackpot theory to show how much smarter you are than everyone else.
Get over yourself, and read a book.

>WE ARE BREAKING THE CONDITIONING

You're an idiot.

>freemasons are the bad guys

jews please go

If that's the case, then why do we get square pictures from circular lenses?

>but I've done the research
>countless people have died doing the research
>b8

And don't forget the Democrats who are trying to take our guns

Was that an ace combat reference?

How about this?

This means theoretically that if I were to fly to Europe by going east, if I went west I shouldn't be able to fly to Europe. As well as if I flew all the way north I wouldn't be able to travel any further. But I have flown to Japan, from there I traveled to Russia, and then there I made it to France, and once again from France to the US where I have began. Explain the massive hole in your logic. Round earth has won once more..

Because that's the true earth

Read the thread, see the truth.
Besides, have you considered that if someone becomes unsure about a subject after reading something online they might explore it and learn new things? Just like you round earthers should do.

Thats a weak argument, hillarys lies are all over the internet aswell and no one taken them down yet

Do you have equations to support your thoery? Or rather, working maths completely independant of Newtonian/Einstinian Physics? Since were going to agree that you believe they generated garbage proof, them you're not allowed to use calculus in your proofs, since Leibniz and Newton generated calculus you're going to have to discount any scientific and mathematical contributions theyve made.

So, without using calculus, or subsets of calculus, without using modern or newtonian physics can you substantiate anything?

I'll give you a starting point, if I live on a flat earth how would I theoretically calculate the distance an object would go if I exerted force on it? Sans gravity, sans acceleration equations. Your society must have started to do this right?

And don't mention government, lies, fish eye lenses, we're talking pure math, pure observational experimentation quantified. Can you do that without disparaging anything?

The earth is flat because Trump made it that way. Trump is God. Why will you liberal shills not understand this?

but by logic of
they would be round.

dubs of truth. cant argue that

That's rich, a round earth theorist calling others incapable of thinking critically. If you only knew how blind you are.

JEWs

>not trying to explore and learn new things that aren't related to the flat earth
Well, I'm sure he's seen the truth a long time ago. I'm also sure he isn't that unsure about what he's been able to observe without suffering from the vice of faith. Or, bait.

They're never gonna take our guns away. It's their strategy, to make us beleive they want to take them away. It's divide and conquer. They divide the people by creating opposiion between ourselves, to fiht each other. What for? So we don't unite and fight against the government. They use the corporate media to brainwash us and divide us and keep us distracted with gun bullshit, with LGBT crap, with science, with racism, with war, etc, and the elites are safe and sound behind their curtains, plotting more bullshit to keep their asses cozy.

This thread is hurting my fucking head.
Either you're all really good at trolling or you're all really good at being complete retards, if there's a difference.

papa bless m80

Ask on of the last twelve Alchemist alive anything before I use Azoth to reset the world December 12, 2020 at 2:32 pm CPT
Yes I have created Azoth, the Philosepher stone and to power it the entire 7 billion humans will have to give up there Life Aura... So before you all return to the Aether ask me anything

see

great argument. not

Here's your proof. Real empirical evidence of the flat earth we live on and the hollow earth the reptilian inhabit.

>the answer is as clear as water is wet

See here

this user gets it

It's the same thing over and over again. I'm convinced that you shouldn't treat any legitimate FE anons any different than trolls.

The result is nearly exactly similar anyways. Nothing of value is lost, except your time. And a little bit of your life.

And 'round' earth theories!

check mate, flat fags

>curves in depth
>kek

I would post the flat earth if I could, unfortunately that information has been hidden for centuries in one of the greatest cover-ups of all time.

my dude what

Ah yes! More flat earth proof!

then post your proof?

What? WHAT? WHAT THE FUCK DOES THAT EVEN MEAN?
YOU CAN'T EVEN DEFEND YOUR LOGIC FROM ITSELF.
> "The gov is bad and hides the truth"
> "The gov doesn't hide flat earth evidence because they don't hide Hillary's lies"
I'm amazed you haven't forgotten how to breathe yet, but I hope it happens soon.

Nice quads fam

That makes no sense

If the earth was moving up AND down at the same time, without both sides splitting apart, then the earth would be still, yet acting like it is in both an upward motion on top, and a downward motion on the bottom, which, is kinda how gravity is.

What does the edge even look like?

How do physics work there?

AND HOW DO YOU FUCKING CROSS IT TO GET TO AUSTRALIA?

but how can the earth be flat if it rotates and doesnt spin.......................................................

>And 'round' earth theories!

Happened to read that as 'round earth terrorists'.

Roll

Where did you hear that one, middle school? You say the earth looks like a stupid ball? Nice meme, redditor

You got 99% of the way to convincing me, then I realized you hadn't generated energy equations to substantiate anything, so I fell back into my round earth ways, wait....do you have more pictures with forced perspective?

Make flat earth great again!

for real what a bunch of morons in this thread.

Don't worry, breathing is an autonomous process. It's more likely that they will have a miniature panic attack, because they may realize they can interrupt the process and (temporarily) suffocate themselves.

Why the fuck does the earth rotate? The sun rotates around the earth. Duh.

YES YES. GOOD GOY. EVERYTHING IS A COINCIDENCE. DENY DENY

JUST LIKE WE TRAINED YOU

As does the entire universe you say. All of it. Never mind red shift or anything.

but the sun didnt rotate in that picture, everything else did..................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

I'm going to bed now. thanks for the snowglobe nightmares you dickbags.

nah bro YOU JUST DONT KNOW SCIENCE LOL. FREEMASON JEW SCIENCE THAT IS

Wow crazy that all those guys that studied geometry had all those tools that are used to study geometry.

do you really think that someone would be able to prove a new model to you

I think you are arguing in bad faith.

Exactly

The biggest hole in flat earth logic... A fucking day and night cycle. Please elaborate on that as well...

>What you're programmed to tell me.
How viciously condescending of you to posit that we are incapable of thought and understanding. The explanation given by science is quite simple and obvious, but the only "proof" you have is that the good book says so according to your ministry, and that you see flatness all around you.

>But you have never proved that you live on a spinning ball.
We have actually, you just don't want to accept or hear any of it. You rely on the mantra of "that's what you've been told" and just stop thinking at that point. And you have not proved you're living on a flat disk. You only say you see it that way.

>You have never proved that "planets" are spinning balls.
I like to use a 14" schmidt-cassegrain telescope. I like to watch Jupiter. Because I can see the spot going by over the course of the night, see moons emerging from shadow, watch shadows play across the face of the Moon of the course of the night, and have seen Mars present different faces. I see the spheres. You do not even look.

>You have never been to space.
? and... ?? Neither have you been. But you won't accept the words of those who have been, so this is a moot point.

>You have done jack shit but believe in the science fiction your freemasonic leaders shove down your throat.
Again, stupid mantra to reassure yourself in light of your failing support for your nonsense.

>And that's pretty pathetic.
And you're insecure enough that you rely on belittling others to bolster your stance. You cannot come up with proofs. There aren't any.

>Open your eyes, but most importantly, open your mind. There's truth inside.
Pot. Kettle. Black.

You're not really going to even try, are you?

Check mate dumbasses

Have you done these experiments? I would guess that you have not, or you wouldn't be so quick to agree with your government. All modern planes that can reach high altitude are installed with fish-eye windows to further the illusion of a round earth.

YOUR MASTERS WILL EXPLAIN EVERYTHING. BAACK2SLEEP CIRCUMSIZED GOYIM JEW CUCKS LOL

What happens when you reach the edge.
Why hasent anyone fallen off the edge.
Why were people able to make a trip around the world, while documenting their Journey?
Why would the governmemt waste so much time and money just to conceal the fact that the earth isnt round.
What would they get for that

right, so the galaxy didnt move, we did. and if the earth is flat, why would it rotate like it would if it was a sphere?

+1 bro

fukken saved

relatively speaking, the entire universe revolves around me.

it literally, visually, i can prove it, revolves around me.

checked

counton2.com/2016/04/08/watch-sam-the-stuffed-dog-goes-missing-in-space/

The pale blue dot is Earth in this photo. It doesn't really matter if it is round or flat.

So there is no such thing as plane that can reach that altitude without "fish-eye" windows? And please say yes, been in the air force for 6 years, pilot for 2 and i already have a couple pics lined up to disprove you.

i can prove to you that the entirety of the universe revolves around me as an observer.

all you can do is prove it revolves around you, or around something else, but i already proved it revolves around me.

What if our senses (vision) didn't show us all the information 'thats there'

What if countless experiments prove the senses are easily deceived, even the 'best' of us

If so, all measurements are loose, close enoughs; not representative of nature

step one: go to any harbour of your liking

step two: look really long ant any ship leaving for the HORIZON.

step 3: ???

step 4: magic

Once again, because your cranial density exceeds passable levels, the image you posted is propaganda, so obviously it "disproves" the FET by creating a strawman image.
You dense mother fucker.

The earth is def flat...

The thing that always gets to me about flat earth theory, is WHY.
Why would the governments of the planet go through all of the trouble of hiding a flat earth?
Who the hell benefits from something so inconsequential? Globe makers?

this

>Read the thread, see the truth.

Why am I having to repeat myself? In the time since your post, two more very lame responses came by which also had no bearing on the question. Please post the ID of the messages.

With conspiracy theories, the burden of proof is always on the person who believes that it is true.

Keep this in mind.

>mfw ad starts off by saying the world is round

Are you implying I wouldn't accept it, or they couldn't do it?

True.

You don't really know what critical thinking means, do you?

According to science the earth spins. But since the earth is a "globe" it spins at different rates wherever you are on the surface. So if you are on the North/South pole you are spinning at 0km/hr. The equator is supposedly spinning at 2200km/hr and halfway between the equator and poles it is spinning at around 1600 km/hr. So tell me, if the earth is actually round and spinning how come when you travel to different spots on the surface you don't feel a sensation from our body moving 1000km/hr faster in literally minutes??

Denier!

A couple of questions flat arthers can't answer:

>Why do ships disappear rump-first below the horizon?
>How does gravity on a disk work?
>if the earth is flat, with a icey outer ring, why are flight-times near the northern and southern pole significantly shortened if you cross the polar region?
>if the earth is flat, why are all other planets we observe in the solar system spherical?
>If the earth is flat, what keeps our atmosphere from leaking out into space very rapidly?
>If a flat earth doesn't make the slightest sense, and is not supported by anything but faulty interpretation of photographs, why do you stick to this belief instead of critically thinking for yourself?

They know that people like me have almost no documented evidence to support the FET because they've hidden nearly all of it. Then they feed lies to the populace to ensure their subservient cooperation.
They're not scared because they think they've won, but the truth will be known one day.

It matters if you're a human with human-scope concerns on the planet itself.

Why?

Because human-scope concerns. Not ultimate-reality-scope concerns.

\/ \/ \/

im implying you are arguing in bad faith, and wouldnt accept anything that was more sufficient evidence than that which you have been presented. I am not a flat earther though.

with rational arguments, the assumptions is from a point of 'knowing nothing', though.

in the end

rationality is not the highest form of thinking

an individual can rationally prove many things that are really just mental masturbation.

Nice strawman argument. If you knew anything about basic camera mechanics you would already have your answer.

>is the actual dense one

youtube.com/watch?v=8Wznf3k57fA

This doc basically summarizes everything for globetards genuinely trying to see this objectively.

Yeah, yeah... all a fake, all CGI, all carnival.

Wow.

and your point is?

Anything not related to the widely accepted FET is government propaganda, obviously.

Hogwash, trite, despicable noncesense.

We created machines to measure for us, we made them, and they can prove our peer reviewed facts of nature to be invariably correct.

- P. Leese Shumeh

Round earth conspiracy theorists are idiots.

You ever try to take a map and make it fit on a sphere? It does not work unless you squish it all up.

Check M8.

BOOM

ROASTED

CHECK MATE FLATFAGS

GG NO RE

IZI PIZI

GET FUCEKD

YOUR OPINION IS A LIE

PROVE THIS WRONG.

WHY DO PLANES TRAVEL SHORTER DISTANCES GOING THIS WAY?

IF THE EARTH IS FLAT, THEY SHOULD GO THROUGH CANADA RIGHT?

AMIRITE??

RIGHT FLATFAGS???????

GAME. SET. MATCH

The earth is completely flat.. its almost like the iris of an eyeball.. think if it that way.

Wow clouds moved across the sky and the camera's simple but infallible built-in anti FET imaging worked like it does in every camera all the time. You want a fucking medal or something?

EXPLAIN THIS SHIT LMAOOOOOOOOOOOO

crit·i·cal think·ing
noun
The objective analysis and evaluation of an issue in order to form a judgment.

Flat earther is not being objective.

damn son calm down. checked.

if you admit there is a curve, and phoitos clearly showing that, where the fuck is your evidence against it being a sphere?

The flat earth redpill is just a red Mike & Ike

i can create that image wiith my laptop