Cred Forums

Cred Forums

My dick and balls itch really bad. Why?

Still a virgin so not an std

Quints.

Checkem. I wonder what kek is trying to say...

Quads confirm something...
It may not be over just yet

When is the last time you took a shower?

A few days...why?

shower daily for a non itchy sack scrublord

Puberty. Now do that algebra 1 homework and stop worrying about it.

It's only been 9 days though. I'm wondering if it's the lube I use to jerk off with?

Pic related

I'm 32. Puberty was a long time ago lol

try to get used to showering every morning, it really is refreshing. And step two, roll your skin back, don't be a bitch n just start washing, it'll hurt less eventually.

why you 32 and virgin bro?

Fungus infection?

wew lad

doesn't shower often, and uses lube
32 year old virgin, that's brutal, probably jacks off like crazy, probably has foreskin, I guarantee you that shit is caked up n you got some dick cheese building up, get that shit cleaned ASAP

It's a warm dark moist place

It's probably fungal or yeast infection. Treat for that, if that doesn't work try low dose hydrocortisone.

If that doesn't work take high dose hydrocodone and amputate

9 days of not showering means you probably have a fungus like ringworm on your sack. absolutely disgusting.

Dude that sounds fine but I am getting older and still a virgin. I'm hoping that my pheromones will help me out so I don't want to wash them out.

Besides sometimes it's hard for me to get my balls and dick clean because I have a bit of a belly.

yeah and I am hoping my pheromones will help me solve the problem. Sometimes my mom yells at me when she comes into my room but I told her that this is the way to get grandchildren. She is really mean to me sometimes.

I can't think of where fungus would come from. I rubbed a mushroom on my dick once a couple weeks back but I was itching before then. Just not as bad.

Do cats have fungus on them (out of curiosity?)?

>Do cats have fungus on them

Dude, get your life together. This makes me sad

My life is fine. Are you some kind of wagecuck or something? Just because I'm not a debt slave like you doesn't mean you can cyberbully me like this.

I just wish my mom would stop yelling at me.

I do have some "dick cheese" (aka smegma) but it isn't that bad. The only thing is that it looks like yellowish semen. My mom saw it on my fingers one time and said "user, I can't do this anymore. You can't violate yourself to cartoon girls like this."

It wasn't even semen though that's the thing. I am very careful with it and keep it in a jar

B8

Fucking clean your toilet

>I'm hoping that my pheromones will help me out
Bathe, or have itchy balls and smell bad.
You can only have one. Your pheremones are shit because you're not spending enough time out of doors and your diet is shit.

Bathe.