Girls that make you wish you were still a teen so you dont feel weird about having bad thoughts thread

Girls that make you wish you were still a teen so you dont feel weird about having bad thoughts thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mtWWo1ac1Yw
youtube.com/watch?v=6f7pgA0riU8
youtu.be/on_qCkV14-o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

more of the girl on the left?

no. y?

more of big foot? damn thats fucking hawwt

Letting us down op....

Sorry. I just assumed /b would be more interested in the hot, thin, slutty teenage model on the right and not the hairless big foot on the left. My bad.

Well, stop being such a faggot and don't feel bad about it. If you feel guilty, it means there's something wrong with you...

What makes her sluttly?

The girl on the right is cute as fuck, why would I feel bad about it?

Just google her and tell me if you would be okay if your daughter dressed and behaved like that. Just look at her attire in the pic above. Are those shorts really appropriate?

youtube.com/watch?v=mtWWo1ac1Yw

She's been blacked

Are you from a Muslim country? Who gives a fuck what other people wear in this day and age?

If I was still a teen I would be far to shy to even make a play for bigfoot.

Now that I am a more experienced, older Man I would be perfectly happy to rail JJ on the hood of my car and let bigfoot watch and dream of being next.

Society. Oh I'm sorry I don't like that girls are trying to dress down year after year and you don't give a fuck because you're so carefree

Literally no one except repressed people give a shit about what other people wear. Mind your own business, and let people do what they want.

Next thing you know, you're going to want people to wear burkas.

Mods!

Who he fuck said I was trying to stop people from doing what they want? I can give my fucking opinion about things. I'm apart of society and I can have a say in it too. I hope your daughter is the biggest whore in school and you wouldn't do a damn thing about it because, "it's not hurting you. She can do what she wants. Let people do what they want"
I'm not talking shit about big foot over there because she actually has modesty.

>I'm apart of society
TOPKEK

I hope this is true.

Ahhh. I see you fell the bait. You cant bring up a solid point so you have to attack my grammar.
TOP TOPKEK
Get fucked.

Spelling, and not grammar.

You resorted to personal attacks first, therefore losing the game. Peace out, matey!

Simple, just don't feel weird.
youtube.com/watch?v=6f7pgA0riU8

the problem is once theyre old enough its no fun anymore

So th fuck what. musics ok and shes gonna fuckin rule out when she hits legal age. you won't care what dicks been in her you'll still eat her shit for a thousand miles just to lick her asshole clean.

youtu.be/on_qCkV14-o

even

can you just shut the fuck up and post some jj