Damn zipper heads

ok

dick comparison?

Euro fag

no dumbass, that's a gun

4 inches

pics?

*canada
we don't need to wear guns in public here cause nobody is armed except law enforcement.

>MFW OP spends good money on a shit sidearm that is nothing more than a sissy boys range toy

> Implying that criminals follow the law.

Pick up a fucking book, you must be new to the world.

Inb4 samefag

>implying criminals are everywhere
>implying you are a prime target for them
paranoid much?

Oh shit, what was I thinking. Muricas sleeping. Eurofags n poor fgts filling Cred Forums ill just go to bed. Nighty night

pics, please?

come on, i said the magic word.

fuck you, canada is Americas retarded cousin

Kimbers are good.
I don't see why your anus is getting puckered.

show me your cock, faggot.

Mr smith? Is that you?

Mr. Anderson, why do you persist on keeping your cock under wraps? Let it breathe a little so I can see it.

For gods eyes only fgt

Mines bigger (Taurus PT1911)

Have fun dying a virgin, Reggin.

Im drooling over that steel. Very nice

cock comparison?

Show us your dick

don't have one

Nice, let me see how low thoes flaps go

if dubs, shoot self in head

>kimber
>i have more money than sense
pick two.
It's like buying a DPMS AR
Or an apple computer
Too lazy to learn about it first? Go with the one that costs a ton because then it must be good?

Flaccid or erect... or we could each get 5 strokes and a Flick then snap a pic

just b cups, nothing special.

You should see the RIP rounds in the mag, then you'd really be drooling

>is poor fag
>can't comprehend people not giving a shit about spending a lot of money

Damn son

i meant put your gun next to your dick

trips trump dubs

looks like you live another day, user.

Haha ok what would you recommend?

Kimber? Really? Should have saved yourself embarassment buying that shit and gotten yourself a Sig 1911. Best 1911 for the money except for an SR1911 or a range officer

that's cool m8. where is your webm on how you can disassemble and clean it in seconds? also the webm of you being able to put a 5inch range on a full mag at 100 yards out on a target? that's all shots within 5 inches of the first and all of which hitting the headshot or center mass.

oh you just wanted to show off your pew pew jpeg?

do you even know what a gun is?
this is now a cringe thread.

I'm not a poor fag. Kimber just aren't that good of guns. People buy them because of brand recognition.

It's like saying I bought a PC because I'm too poor to buy a Mac. My PC cost more than most macs, and is way better.

Same with all my guns. You're a retard, and even pretending you're rich will never fix it.

Kimber is overpriced, I posted my Taurus above, picked it up for $400, new with case, couldn't justify paying $1,300 for a kimber

I have a surplus of money. No need to be stingy on the prices. Wonderful firearm. Got it for 850 so everyone can just shove it

>5inch group at 100 yards
>with a kimber .45
pic related

>you being able to put a 5inch range on a full mag at 100 yards out on a target?
A 5inch range? on a target?
You may want to avoid pretending to know what you're talking about, but you're right, you did effectively turn this into a cringe thread.

Hella skrilla fam

jesus christ if you are getting a 1911, pick a real one up from a war vets relative for a few grand. that's colt by the way.

>Wonderful firearm.
Like I said, too lazy to do the research.

Go back to your cave moronOk so where is your firearm of choice?

Woo!

Fag got you mad enough didn't he.
And range is used both ways in Coronado
but let's let b8 be b8 m8
I too got a kek

Exactly. OP must be one of the many retards !!!!wun sht 1!!! KIiLLLZz I gots .45acp"

nice dubs

All u kids salty af BTFO

bit
but range is actually a 2d measurement once you go beyond the civilian courses.
group is used for war vets.

Amerifag detected. Tell us more about how you shot your grandpas M14a once when he did a tour in africa.

Confidence is what I carry

I like to think of it as a big name car vs car that competes in the same category but isnt as well known. To each their own. But if I got enough I'm going to buy the Ferrari

bait.

>caliber/truck size is inversely correlates to penis size

Real men don't need guns. Real men can kill from 30 feet away with their bare hands.

>I just got a brand new macbook can't wait to play video games on it!!
you should have gotten a PC, it's better for games and you're not paying for a name
>lol u poor? salty af btfo

2 weeks later
>why won't these games run!?

>Mossberg 500a
also have
>savage mark II .22 rifle
plan on getting
>smith & wesson .357 snub nose revolver
for concealed carry but right now im poor as shit

What was that Obama said about people clinging to their guns and bibles?

Oh wait yeah, he was saying they're retarded inbred savages stuck in the 1800's.

>next he'll say
tell me your name and grad class because i saw a stolen valor youtube vid once
>fuckkkkk what a fucking joke.

>Kimber
I could never fully trust a modern Kimber tbh

What r u even talking about nigger

Have any of you fuck boys even shot at a real life moving target? 110% of me says if you're getting shot at, 109% of you fgts will freeze and shit yourself

1800's america is probably the greatest place and time in the history of earth ....ever.

who the fuck are you kidding?

ohhhh you can't make money with your jew banking in that era? makes sense why u mad.

Post pictures

Why even ask, OPs last photo was blurry as shit

lol squid this is 4chin...
what the fuck do you expect?

What is dis?

>1800's america is probably the greatest place and time in the history of earth ....ever.
economically yes, thats about it though.
glad i wasn't born 200 years ago.

Right? I should have expected less

It wasn't OP u dum dum

Glock 19 in a gun vault I mounted to my jump seat... Don't worry, I destroyed 3 of them with crowbars to make sure they were nigger-proof.

if you could shoot and use your brain, you could have manipulated a free life.

only drawbacks:
no internet (oh noes less of you people to be gay with)
no gaming aside from real life (oh noes i have to go outside)
no medicine, oh well get std's and die or find an honest girl...
oh noes...have to do work and put in work just to live?

let me guess, you wanted to vote for bernie...
fucking kidding me?

Yeah and I bet people in the 1800's harked back to the 1600's and so on and so forth. Faggots like you are just scared of the future and new things and ideas.

Fuck it, let's destroy all tech, post-wheel, and beat each other with clubs and start fires with sticks.

That's pretty cool actually

the only gun you should ever buy in that caliber....

Thanks. I only use it when I'm going into a place that doesn't allow carry... Chp or open. I have a dash clip for my holster while on road

P227 EE?

only drawbacks:
life expecty of 40 years lol.
you every play oregon trail? yeah that's how i want to live.
lol your a fucking idiot.

im conservative and reload/shoot over 2k rounds a month BTW.

tech ruined your culture. but then again here you are humping your dick to bitches with dicks on the internet and meeting up with fur faggots to get off..
so i understand your point. gotta love technology.
honestly tech is great. some of my best friends are pilots that sit in a trailer next to me piloting ghetto predators for training. love tech. just not the tech that makes your fatass google bullshit to spew and act like you actually matter.

sig sauer .45
only 45 you should ever buy.
p220 close.

What kinda truck do you have mate? Just wondering. I CCW, feel naked if I leave the crib without my pistol.

>insults equal masculinity

you wanna live past 40?
enjoy having your retirement ruined by liberal faggots who want to give it to the blacks and migrants!
enjoy your social security that will be gone.
enjoy your grandchildren, growing up to be whiny little entitled faggots like you.
enjoy your sad worn down pointless life that amounts to jack shit short of possibly one small achievement lost to a history full of catchphrase media that will never use their data storage to even remember you.

fucking live past 40. what a waste of time.
bet you think you're going to heaven too afterwords...magical land plus the bonus round?

KEK...
fucking sad.

>tryhard equals tryhard.
get gud faggot.

>magical land plus the bonus round
Lost

haha oh boy.

yeah i want to live past 40. you plan to kill yourself at 39 because of liberals? haha. your a fucking coward, eh?

i will try and enjoy it, not going to let some idiots ruin my good time.

heaven? no. I don't buy into any dogmas.

Your right, I'm such a fag for being a responsible gun owner damn, I should go riot in the streets and get on welfare and quit my job, much more rewarding. Fuck I should have voted for Obama, I should probably just tuck my cock in my own ass

You know what, I think I'll stick with my 56 hour work weeks. And I'll keep paying my own bills, and I'll keep paying for yours too.

yeah that gui is a loser.
we are cool m8.

>and I'll keep paying for yours too.
savage

libs btfo by responsible adaults

why would i kill myself?
you say average age
i say average is for faggots like you to get scared of.
be above average and win.
that's an era worth living in.
but you sit back and demand i enjoy the 'everyone gets a trophy and a long life' era...
fucking pathetic. worthless mindset.
why are you even here?

2015 2500 w dmax. Work truck, don't need leather

Duely masterrace

Fuck being average. Fuck the fags that suggest you try it.

Waste of life.

>why are you even here?
relax bro.
the 1800s were brutal. i grew up on a farm without running water or plumbing in the middle of bumbfuck nowhere. i know how much it sucks to have to go outside in the freezing winter to shit in an outhouse in the middle of the night lol
i know how much it sucks to pump by hand water from a well to bath with.
for awile we didn't even have power lines. generator or gas lamps lol.
i doubt you have any idea what your asking for when you say youd live in 1800.

do you have rabies? you sound rabbid.

Talking about your hair pie not ur tits blondy

My 56 hour weeks are spent in the back of an ambulance taking care of libs like that that get wooped after popping off

>wooped after popping off
ya lost me m8

Beat for talking back

yeah, you lived an entitled life, and you come here to look up pics of fagboys with tits.
tell me more about brutal, because we all know how hard it was being picked on for being a trans loving faggot.

do you even know where you are?

fucking troll is bad.

stop projecting m8

how does it feel to miss them dubs, bitch boy.

Wtf are you going on about?