Let's have a pet thread. Post your pets

Let's have a pet thread. Post your pets.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Olde_English_Bulldogge),
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

one of my Guinea pigs, no good pictures of the other yet

raviolli raviolli give me the death i deservioli

How old is your dog, OP?

My baby girl Samus. Shes 7 months old and is already a big clumsy giant

6. And she is so sweet. She was abused pretty badly. But we connected on a level no on else did.

Look at that face. Adorable.

This fucking cat is wonderful. Here's one of my 10 cats. No joke. This is Agent Denton.

My Cred Forumsrothers, i introduce to you...'the gang'. In front we have the cat with no name, like john wayne, only fuzzier. In the back is my rat terrier, peanut. Shes 15 years old. We're pretty sure she wont make 16 :/. And lastly, 'the moose', Margo, my brother's dog. Half dane, half bassett. Shes 2.

damn... the snoot on the doge

My hermit crab. He doesnt move much but i still am his friend

Another greyhound lover!? And yours has the 'stare' too!

Is your dog part weasel? Looks like a dachshund nose on a greyhound body.

100% greyhound, she's an ex race dog.

as a puppy

I'm so glad she's on a good home now, things can get pretty bad for greyhounds
I have a dog too, she's about 8 years old now. We found her in the street when she was a puppy and she stayed with us since then

My lil pup Lulu

do you fuck it?

gigantic

Look at those paws. Youre raising a monster :-P

alt shot

I think i might explode from how goddamn adorable This pooch is.

yeah. I pleasure him, and he pleasures me. i put peanut butter on my balls and he goes to town.

you have no idea, this bed is a queen.

I took this picture when he was put to sleep but not pernamently. A small piece of grass went inside his leg so he had to operate it. Hes alright now

That's a mushroom

Shes adorable all right but shes literally like a kid in their terrible 2s phase. Just all over the place and literally whines and sighs when shes bored after sitting still for 3 seconds

On the right when she was still like 2 months old was my favorite time

Not mine, but looks almost exactly same

This is my baby girl Bella

My little boy Ozzie

kill yourself

last one i swear.

His girlfriend Murphy (both amazons are rescues)

Mine is named Lulu to!! BRO , thats whats up lol

Hopefully it will stop when she's a year old or so

My little turd Ion after a shower

Liar

My buddy

Sylvester, which gets beat up by all the birds

Is that a Spearow?

Uh what?

Lulus unite, breh.

It's the damn greyhound races. They treat them absolutely horrendously. When I got her she had a broken back leg from being hurt so bad. Was afraid of everyone except me.

Is that the one in the picture. She's adorable.

and I can't find a picture of my fish, but he's just a red betta

My roommates cat is awesome, chills with everyone, super playful and has good claw control. gonna miss him most of all when I move

He looks like Spearow!

Mine had puppers about 2 years ago :D

>TFW pets died and haven't gotten around to getting another one :'(

I kinda want to get a parrot though

Reminds me of my best friend

a horse would rip your nuts right off. fucking horses.

buddy and i parked near his barn one day to go shooting. fucking horse came to the open window while we were gone and ate all the fucking weatherstripping he could reach.

What is that, an Akita?

at the beach :)

my cat loaf

Im sure it will. Its just a pain for now only because she literally sees herself as the size of her Chihuahua buddy so god have mercy on anyone sitting on the floor or laying on the bed when she comes along. I brace for impact and get anxious as fuck when im on the bed and she jumps up

like his owner

Loaf. That's a cute name.

>rekt

Doggo named Luigi

I thought that was a cat at first

Kek

savage

This was my pet nigger. Its been 124 years since we put him to sleep. R.I.P. Jamal

LUIGI *hoo hoo*

Fine.. fucker. This is mine.

>jelly

It makes me sick to see how they treat them like money-making objects, not actual animals.

Yes she is! She's sleeping behind me right now

I was 11 when I named him and I didn't want to be a fat ass like Mario so what was I to do. He almost ended up Yoshi but I felt like it was too cheesy.

Here are my two... they're awesome.

My cat Sammie. He pets me as much as I do him.

They look like a match made in heaven.

Yep! My wife and I have an older boston terrier and when we got the english bulldog he was super playful of course, but the boston wanted nothing to do with him. So a year later we got the french bulldog as a playmate for him (or so we had hoped).

We got lucky and the two are inseparable and the best buddies. By the way, he's named Feyd, after Feyd-Rautha from Dune, and she's named Tali, after Tali'zorah from Mass Effect.

Piglie and Rocco

Are you saying my cats gonna get run over?

Here's the boston, Lola, in a rare moment of playfulness with one of the "youngins".

Are pigs good pets?

Yep but they are a lot of work

I'm curious as well.

She took a while to litter train and she was destructive as a baby, but she's a lot better now. Getting her fixed soon. Id say she's a good pet, comes when you call and loves belly rubs

OHMYGOSH THE EYES

Fixing females is extremely dangerous for a piglet...if you have her trained well, i wouldn't recommend it unless she is getting violent with you guys

She was kinda ugly as a little baby. But she was also the skinny runt

my goof. its golden doodle

Sweet how many you have

Yeah she got a little violent once and my husband had to get 5 staples in his foot. She likes females, but hates guys

What's the care on her?

Nothing ugly there!

Love my cat

This is Joy, the best thing that ever happened to me.

Some rednecks were raising her for meat...which is weird in the south when there are bigger breeds easily available for that

all 10/10 doggos

Damn. I know fixing the females puts them through a lot so i hope she pulls through. My wife and the pig had some issues but she trained her (acted like a momma pig and bit her ear was funny as fuck) but now she acts so loving except on her cycle when she likes to be left alone

Pot bellies or teacups aren't ment for meat lol

lel

2 of my dogs

Hi

and dog number 3

do you have any pictures or videos....well does anyone

This is Giru,until now we don't know what breed of dog is

That outfit is both the worst and best thing ever.

Yeah there's a super good vet here that does it all the time.

Sorry all my pics are fucked up.

Any recommendations for pig toys?

Hows the bulldog? I want one, but everything I read says that they are super high maintenance. I can take care of one but am worried about how much more you really have to do compared to just like a lab.

Yeah not any more lol a few people raise potbellies for meat here and just call them Vietnamese meat pigs bc they take up less land

It was well worth 4 dollars

Mine freaking loves the dog toy that's a ball you put treats into. We will fill it with popcorn for her and she will roll it around for a long time, she even picks the thing up and throws it around to play with. When she is outside she enjoys moving bricks and tree logs lol

Replytothispostoryourpetdiestomorrow.jpg

Her favorite thing to do is chase the dog and mess with the kids fake food in their play kitchen

We went out of our way to look for one that wasn't squat and exaggerated like the breed has become... I came very close to getting an Olde English Bulldogge (en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Olde_English_Bulldogge), but we were able to find what we were looking for from a breeder that selected for healthier traits and not the exaggerated look.

Thankfully we've had few of the health problems typical of bulldogs except for the tendency for him to throw up if he drinks too much too quickly. Though a relatively benign problem, it did once lead to a case of pneumonia, so it can be serious and we take steps to avoid it.

On the good side, he is by far the most gentle and loving dog I've ever had. All he wants to do is snuggle 24/7. Nothing better after a hard day.

I have 2 ratto brothers with the exact same colors

Awesome :) mine are girls

Golden Retriever / Bernese Mtn Dog, 1 year old

I had rats too. Rutherford and Lenny

her as a puppy

Beautiful rats!
Mine: Gulliveig and Ree

Thanks they were super spoiled

I thought you stuffed a cat in a pantyhoe for a sec

rats are 2cute

I lold

Yeh ours played with the dog for a bit running circles round the couch, was funny when she couldn't turn as fast and just fell over on her side but her little legs kept running and didn't really realize she was on her side. But for the most part she is either rooting outside moving stuff or playing with her ball or cuddling

Is that the majestic pacific northwest?

Good info. I appreciate it. Like I said I've done a lot of research myself but I don't know a lot of people that own them. I'm a single guy but still in school. A lot of the bars I chill at allow dogs and I want a cute full of rolls type bulldog. But like u said not the breeder trend stubby style. But yeah I need to save up some more to make sure I can afford getting him help if needed when he gets sick. Since they are so prone to do. Good looking dog though!

Freakin adorable

Is that a fucking raccoon?

Jake

What do you think about this little fucker?

Every fucking day. Every single fucking day when i come home this little faggot just sits there and gives me this stupid look on his face. What should i do about him? Ideas?

She looks goofy beside the.80 pound dog

Feeding this thing's a bitch...

Pet him?

BC, Canada

My pupper all snuggled up

That thing looks like it wants to an hero...

This little shit...

They're brothers from the same litter. 2 years old and I still don't know what breed they're mixed with someone help

pls
he's a silver fox

Dogs are the best.

Just the way her eyes are

Hes a lazy ass

One of these lives near our house with the pups and it comes for food all the time. worried it's going to get shot because the furs are worth a lot.

She doesn't always wear glasses

my rattos
gotta scare her off or get animal services to relocate them mang, the wild ones are too trusting to be around people

Heh. We have a long haired chihuahua so it works out

I got mine for $1500... expect them to go for higher (2-3k most likely). Be ready to go visit several breeders and NOT come back with a puppy. Never get one on the first trip out. When you're spending that much, you want to take your time. For Tali, the frenchie, I drove 5 hours to see her breeder.

My advice is to research the health issues, look for what's being done to mitigate them by the breeder. Ask for records as far back as you can down the line to make sure they're not line-breeding. Additionally, if possible meet both the parents (often not possible though). To me, the most important thing though is socialization. The puppies need to be in the house getting used to the sounds and smells of a home. If they're locked up in a set of kennels, I avoid that breeder. You want a responsible and knowledgeable home breeder, not someone that is breeding as a "business". Also, more expensive does not always equal better. You really have to judge each one on your own. If the breeder gets upset at the questions, you don't want to deal with them.

I know that this seems like a lot of trouble, but a dog is a 7-15 year relationship... its worth the money and time commitment to get it right.

They're even better with salt...

i miss them so much

it's already dependent on us, it's almost like an outdoor cat.

You just keep tellin' yourself that you abusive fuck

Tom Brady is gay...

well shit man

I'd say build and enclosure for them and bring them in but who knows if you could afford/handle watching after them

Stay mad, happiest dog in the world.

Football in general is fucking gay

watching after non-domestic foxes is a huge challenge since their temperament can be all over the place and they can deal terribly with other pets

My faggot doggo

Jesus... just look at the fear in it's eyes...

What have you been doing to that thing?

Glad to see I'm not the only one with a Bulldog.

sometimes i have to get the whip to get some discipline, yknow?

My hedgehog, he's about 6 months old

posting favorite pic of null when he finally figured out where the food comes from
do hedgehogs make good pets? They look cute but I dont know what they're like at all

Right Cred Forums, I want a dog that's clingy like a Golden Retriever or a Dalmatian, but I don't have enough space, so are there smaller dogs with this same feature?

Is this a husky? I don't know a lot about dogs

corgis and shibas

Pomeranian.
You'll never be able to shit/eat/breathe in peace again

My pet. Feed her dog food and walk her in my yard.

Yeah, they're only spikey when defensive, usually when they're still sleepy. They'll ball up, make these little jumps to deter you picking them up and make this snuffling/hissing noise. Once you pick them up they relax and make happy whistling noises.

Ours will curl up and chill on me, but he also loves climbing and exploring. They do have a tendency to poop whilst climbing so you've got to keep an eye on them (think it's a survival instinct, keeps their scent away from where they nest)

majestic pupper pose

Right male, left female. Found both on the street. The male around 1.5 years ago, the female around 2 months ago. Got the male castrated 2 days ago.

How old is your dog?, looks a little skinny not pretty common for a pug

im stealing this name

Shibas tend to be more independent, although there's exceptions to that rule.
I'd recommend a Cavalier King Charles Spaniel, especially if you're not super active.

Das rite, at the fucking beach, bitches!! No leashes, bark at everyone and run away! Fuck you!! Fuck you!!

(daddy, where's my water?)

thanks anons

My little girl Pip finishing off a cone for me

Yes all my rat Cred Forumsros unite

how freakish Null looks with his coat all wet

He is a mixed dog. He is an adult dog.

Our cates

Null's papa Jaeger

Me doggo

younger Jaeger

found this fucker outside my apt 4 years ago

we've been best friends ever since

took him to the beach and got him high on his bday

yo is that a fox nigga

Love my dog, he's so funny sometimes.
>pic related playing in the park

So you stole someone elses dog?

My pupper

yeah
jaeger was a fire-and-ice morph red fox
found him in the woods that are my backyard injured as a puppy and kept him after he healed since he got habituated
then I had him mated with a russian domestic and got a couple puppers from the program over there and they had puppies last year
he got lymphoma and pass away in 2014 though
pic related is the latest batch of puppers

Did he seem to enjoy being high?

That's awesome.

Pet 1

These are my mutts.

One on the right was found in a bin as a 4 week old puppy and I brought her home, she is now the size of a fucking horse. Not sure what breed she is yet.

return of the Foxhounder

she's got sweet eyes

My katterino. He's pretty old

Are they good pet? I hear they are hard as fuck to work with sometimes.

Louie

Thanks user

Heres another of her probably a couple weeks before that one.

She attempts slumber.

10/10 would fap again

Shit wrong pic! How do I delete??? Please help!

You post the other picture of course!

Jaeger was the hardest to raise since he was brought in from the wild, the puppy I got from the litter he had and the second pup from the other litter both had domestic genes and were much easier to handle
domestics are about as obedient as most dog breeds once you train them if not a little more independent
the tame ones that are what you usually are buying in the US are a lot more work than domestics but still really good pets, you need to work to housebreak/box train them and they get a temperamental change for their first autumn called october crazies that can make them incredibly skittish and hostile but its temporary
any option for them you need a big place where they can run around without you supervising cause even if you walk them 5 times a day they'll still have a ton of energy, its an investment to own one with all the enclosure setup and spec-vet connections you'll need but they're very rewarding and loving pets

limit

You must have a lot of dedication to raise foxes. Good on you friend.

nah I'm just a puss that cant deal with seeing animals injured even in the wild so I took him in and got hooked on them as pets since

weird how black men are attracted to white women

awe widdle baby puppy 10/10

jesus thats edgy

10/10 thread op

one of my retard friends microwaved one AND DIDNT TAKE PICS???!??!??! Would you?