Do you think black president will happen again?

do you think black president will happen again?

i think not.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vIrFpeEudLQ&feature=youtu.be
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Benjaman_Kyle
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

memory fades...eventually

May be one of the best presidents you american fags had since you started having presidents

not really....hes also a masked mass murderer

the mask makes it worst.

yes, im sure hes very popular w eurofags and other nationalities ....... but you both forgot......he works for us.

I don think you guys had a president who didn't mask a mass murder in the past fifty years

I think he was alright. They'll be another Black President again eventually due to him.

eisenhower was a pretty chill dude and tried to warn us against the military industrial complex

that he revolutionized...

When Congress rescinds the 15th and 20th Amendments, order will be restored again and the US will be returned to pre-1860 glory.

Wouldn't hurt to rescind the 13th and 14th Amendments too.

He wasn't a horrible president, and I'm sure he'll go down as one of the most patient presidents in history for how the republi-tards and white supremacists have treated him for eight years.

>third worlder
>thinks obama is grand

makes sense

I'm confused, u guys actually miss Bush's administration and stuff like that? (not that Obama changed it that much in some aspects)

Perfect observation my brother.

meh... he warned us but it is acknowledged that in the end he did a lot to intensify the complex.

same shit with obama, did exactly what he warned about.

Not sure, but after Hillary it will be those mexican twins. Oh man, the shenanigans they'll pull will be hilarious.

Shits worse than ever, remember he was supposed to pave the streets in gold. Fucking short term memory.

Not being as shitty as their predecessors doesn't make him great, just trying to understand why you think he was that different from the recent previous ones

>third world

do all americans live in the 50's ?

well you mean mixed hes not black
its as accurate to call him white as it is black
because he is the child of a black man and a white woman. He's only half.

still waiting on the 1st black president
hes no the 1st mixed president
so not 1st anything
just a slick taking do nothing self hating destroyer of america and promoter of globalism

youtube.com/watch?v=vIrFpeEudLQ&feature=youtu.be

The only thing he was patient at was his putting game. He did wonders with race relations. FUCK HIM AND FUCK YOU. PLAY THE RACE CARD SOMEWHERE ELSE.

NEVER! we only voted for him in hopes it would make blacks less shitty, they didnt change at all, if anything they're shittier.

the opportunity was given with good intentions and hopes for a better america.

never again, now we will make it clear to all who owns this country, this has gone on for too long.

Yo OP

I think so...bitch

>still waiting on the 1st black president
>hes no the 1st mixed president

what a fucktard

Give an inch, they take a mile.
The niggers need a firm hand, they only understand violence. The have never and never will adapt to civilization. To them, education and integrating into society is selling out.

user is right neckbeard
obama is multatto

>Dozens of terrible white presidents
"Lets try another white guy"

>1 black president that autists consider bad
"Never again"

Fuckin tard.

How is the racial tension his fault? Dont worry. Ill wait.

pretty much any percentage of African genes makes a person black unless they have white skin and white facial features which is extremely rare for someone with any African genes

im sorry but white presidents and white people made this country what it is today...

shitty as it is, it is the best place to be.

sorry you think our history is so terrible, maybe you'll enjoy life more somewhere else.

a huge majority of blacks in America are mixed and everyone still considers them black, why is Obama different?

thats cause white genes are pretty weak

How is racial tensions NOT his fault, he is the fucking president you neckbeard. Instead of leading and setting the example he is defending these criminals, who in stepping outside of civiliization in their eternal quest for bling and self validation get shot and killed on some shit poor street. I have no sympathy for them. Obama is a weak president and his only goal has ever been to be liked, he couldn't lead your mom out of a crackhouse you fedora wearing cucklord.

Who said I live there?

Because Obama has no control over anyone? You stupid fuck. Liie Obama is supposed to be everywhere at once, stopping everything. You're fuckin stupid.

A huge majority of people in the US don't finish high school. Explain how he is anymore black than he is white. His mother is white, his father is black. This is the mulatto. Mulatto are mixed. Black is African.

its a matter of convenience.

he doesnt get to be black, no sir. not if he wants our respect, we'll hold on to that white part thank you

I never said he is supposed to be everywhere at once, try actually reading my post instead of farting out whatever preconceived brainwashed gibberish you have floating around your thick mongrel skull you fucking basement dweller. I said he is SUPPOSED to LEAD by EXAMPLE. Not defend criminals.

Easily. Bigots have been lessening with each generation. By the time that a millennial is eligible for president, we'll have another black or first Hispanic president.

He isnt defending criminals (for the most part), hes defending justice. 90% of the niggas killed, yes, were criminals. But their crimes didnt warrant a death sentence.

Climb out from under you rock if you actually believe that. Every time some niggers strip a cop car more people realize they are and always have been a blight on society. Go ahead and duck your head back under a pillow though, Im sure your mommy will make you some pancakes to make it all better.

Yes he is and if you think otherwise you have obviously not been paying attention. When you break the law, a law like don't steal from other people, a law that exists in every society on earth that doesn't cook their own feces over a campfire, then you place yourself outside of civilization, and in doing so make the declaration I am dangerous and don't respect society. Cops have every fucking right to kill you if they feel threatened. Simple solution here Tyrone. Don't break the fucking law and you won't get shot.

because his fucking phenotype is black so his race is black, he is genetically African and Caucasian but he's fucking black you goddamn anonymous internet user

1) HAHAHA you think Obama is Black?
2) HAHAHAAH you think there will be a 2nd king nigger?
3) HAHAHAHAH

>nigga steals candy bar
>cops say put your hands up
>doesnt put hands up
>gets kill

>"He deserved it"

If you believe that, you're fucking stupid. Military personnel in the middle if a fucking warzone have better trigger discipline. Theres no excuse for why if someone reaches, they can be murdered, without even seeing a weapon. If you're in the military and shoot someone and your excuse is "his hand was in his pocket", you get your fuckin ass chewed out.

No princess, his 'phenotype' is brown, pure africans are black. Therefore his phenotype is brown eg mulatto. Nice try though keep selling the lie eventually you'll believe it yourself.

So much edge, all that edge must get heavy at night when your cuddling your anime pillow.

actually i said i didn't think so, but anyways...

Great counter argument. You could've just not responded, but being retarded works too, I guess.

Obama was a bad president wall to wall but will be remembered mostly for shit he didn't really have a part in doing. Not too much unlike his last few predecessors I suppose

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Benjaman_Kyle

Given time, why not.

Hopefully, because everyone can be dumb, they're not a dumb president, because that's great for everyone, black or no. Plus, people would probably have less reasons that could be legitimized to some degree if said black president wasn't equivalent to GWB.

This, essentially. I don't get it, but I get it.

Only if they belong in office- who am I kidding... we'll probably put anyone in office by then. Shit, you made me realize something I didn't want to.

>let the mentioning of arguments begin
Cred Forums just never disappoints with this kind of stuff.

Probably. You need to realize that all of those stupid kids under the age of 10 have never known anything BUT a black president. That is fucking scary.

But the punishment should be proportional to the crime, if someone is commiting a minor crime then they shouldn't be killed over it, even if they are black. And that's only one point of criticism, what about him significantly reducing the United States debt? Also he brought in Obamacare, I mean it wasn't hugely successful but that wasn't really his fault.

Fuck off faggot

We will just have to be happy that Obama was the last black president.

read that very carefully. ;)

Bad? Hardly.

Respond to what, all your arguments are patently retarded so why waste time trying to convince you of your own stupidity. It's better just to shove you off your bike, laugh and be about my business, dipshit. Community college liberal studies really don't give you the grounding to have an intelligent conversation with me, I get bored easily when discussing such simple topics and trying to guide a sad little cuck like yourself through the brainwashed mentality of his own failed logic. So pick your little bike up, dust yourself off, tip that fedora and be on your way convinced of your own infallibility.

He actually wasn't that bad of a president. With all of the negative reactions people got when he got elected, I thought he'd screw up hard but he didn't.

Somebody have a chart or something comparing Obama to Bush. Tell me which has been better.

good response

as good as your life's choices i presume.

>oh and I got bin laden
see what I mean about getting credited for shit you literally had no part in doing? king nigger was awesome at that.

So in other words, you have no counter argument. Right wingers are so fuckin stupid.

>ignores everything else

Everyone in the United States will be black by 2035 if you have never heard of science before.

>I get bored
>but I wrote all this
>cuck
>brainwashed mentality of his own failed logic
>claims he isn't the one with the fedora for being an edgy m8

Surely, this is bait. You guys seriously need to calm your tiddies and learn to be less partisan about certain things, when their only bearing is on that which you take to heart and refuse to openly criticize or receive criticism for. Politics can actually make you stupider than you really are.

>>ignores everything else
because he didn't do that either you fucking retard I just picked the most absurd example. check your facts before sharing retarded memes as fact.. I hope you are just joshing around faggot and not being serious right now

gas at $2.75 lol what flyover shit ass state is that in?

>
>Everyone in the United States will be black by 2035 if you have never heard of science before.
Source?

He inspired a large portion of America, and has satisfied a large portion (if not as large as he originally inspired, or perhaps more - time will tell). I am white and did not vote for him because he is black, but because I believed he could enact positive change for this country in ways that I support.

If someone makes people feel that way again, they will be elected - no matter what they look like.

KEK HAS SPOKEN

define better?

who attacked more countries?
who authorized most of the NSA domestic spy programs?
who destabilized more foreign governments?
who killed more innocent civilians as collateral damage while on international targeted assassinations campaigns.

obama wins all of those..

not that i care for or support bush but they're both carved out of the same piece of shit.

Great, so Im not the only one that noticed his faux snide attitude, to compliment his cognitive dissonance.

Oh the glorious voice of 'logic'. Come black jesus and show us simple white folk the light. Peanut butter sure is fucking delicious.

>again
When have we had one?
Obama is a mutt who was just dark enough to appeal to niggers and just creamy enough to make dems feel confident that they could continue to be regressive.

Its so painfully obvious that you have no counter argument to either of us, lol. Are you 13?

>who authorized most of the NSA domestic spy programs?
NSA operates mostly autonomously and Bush signed the Patriot Act

Counter argument to what exactly.
Herp derp let me rob this convenience store but I better not get shot because that would be uncivilized.

holy shit you're retarded

>I'm actually black
How'd you know? Do you work for the NSA or something?

Jokes aside, peanut butter is actually not that bad. And I mean, I don't know what some of the various black folk has ever done to you directly to make you so salty. But I mean, people are people, so I wouldn't put it past you that you've had a real bad time with a...
>black Jesus

>I'm actually trying to impart wisdom on you, regardless of who or what you identify as
>because knowing is half the battle
>and surely you're not always this retarded
>but you can't help those who don't want it

Weird, I guess I am black Jesus. Do you also know where I live?

but then obama greatly expanded it.

both of them are equal pieces of shit.

obama makes me angrier cause hes fake as fuck and a lot of people see him as this glorious person.

bush at least had mental retardation going for him.

obama is smart, no excuse for being such a massive cunt

You're fucking stupid. Noones saying if you are armed, that you shouldnt be shot. What is being said, is "not listening" isnt a reason to kill someone. Shooting an unarmed criminal because he ran, doesnt warrant death.

But you read to respond. Not to understand.

Nice counter argument, is retarded the extent of your vocabulary or do you actually want to stop shit posting.

Except for the fact that he is smart, so being a cunt is well within his reach.

It's looking like the economy will be in better shape when he leaves than when Bush leaves.
But the social unrest however...

but who got us into the situation with the ME in the first place? Why is all the blame on Obama, and hardly any of it on Bush?
Bush got us into the situation we're in right now. He caused it, for little reason other than a bombing on the trade centers. Which could have been thoroughly investigated and determined before rushing into the Iraq, which ultimately caused ISIS to form in the end. An organization that almost of of Americans, ignorantly, blames Obama for.
Does not compute to me.

Hillary is smart as fuck, and she is a huge cunt.

Case in point.

At least he was better than the last president or do you not remember bush crusty ass

being a cunt is within most peoples reach.

yet not everyone takes the noble peace price, turns around and bombs 9 countries while speaking of change....massive cunt, fake AF

Yet, it's not invalid for them to do so, because they have the ability to do so.

It's not great, but it's not wrong.

No doubt, I mean the Muslims were completely civilized before Bush came along. How dare he antagonize them by destroying a corrupt regime.

One problem was less worse than the other one.

One of the problems resulted in 9/11, pre-G.W. Bush.

Do you like your house completely burned down, or slightly damaged?

i see what youre saying and youre sort of right.....really i dont support either one

im not a complete ignorant asshole but i will say this about blaming obama for ISIS

the iraq war was a stupid thing to do....yet for all the mistakes taken in the aftermath of the largest attack on the american mainland in history.....we were almost done with it.

obama came in and took it as a media stunt, not really caring for the soldiers, the Iraqi people or anyone else but himself, interested only in how it would look if he was the one to END the war.

he basically pulled workers out of an incomplete building and started leasing the apartments.....then everything came falling down.

in my mind he did in fact gave ISIS the space to grow, and he hasnt done shit since.

I can get behind this.

Implying Muslims won't burn the entire house down regardless of your preference.

James Carter

forgot about this fag. what an uneventful character
i guess thats not a bad thing now.

Yes, but would you give them the lighter, or slap them silly if they tried?

Because we gave them the lighter.

Generally the racist one is the person who accuses others of being racist when they merely bring up the issue of racism. It's a tactic we've seen over and over and over again in this election. As if just talking about it somehow makes everything worse.

"Trump just said some racist things."
"No, you're the racist one."
"I'm not. I'm just pointing out that SOMEBODY ELSE, WHO IS NOT ME, is saying racist things." "You're a bigot for bringing this up."

It makes zero sense, but somehow the right seems to think that it's the exact opposite of something that makes absolutely zero sense.

Maybe the fact he hasn't spoken out about the fucking niggers rioting in the streets the last few years. Stupid keyboard nigger faggot.

>keybard nigger

thats a new one.

>Keybard

It's the world we've always lived in.

>I'm okay with this

Not only will there be a another black president it will be a black woman president.

See the pattern

8 years of bush. White male
8 years of Clinton. White male
8 years of another bush. White male. Son
8 years of Obama. Black male
8 years of another Clinton. White female. Wife
8 years of another Obama. Black female. Wife

America is so fucked

Then what the fuck do you do.. do you have a solution other than ignore it. Without the rule of law this country will fail hard for the common man. You have a constitutional right do be a dumb ass and a faggot. White people deserve your thankyous

i would gladly vote for michelle.

Are these the only fuckers that can run the free world?

Gee, it's almost as if going into office right after the worst crisis in almost 100 years makes your numbers look good. It's also great that he ended those two wars. It really is nice to see nobody fighting in the area...
OBUMMER
B
U
M
M
E
R