How old were you when you moved out of your parents house? Or.. If you still live at home, how old are you?

How old were you when you moved out of your parents house? Or.. If you still live at home, how old are you?

I moved in with my 15year old ex gf and her mum and sister when I was 17, I'm now 21 living in London flat with current gf and cat

19, 32 now

18 when I left for college, like a normal person.

Moved out at 21.
Stayed out for 3 years in an apartment.
Moved back in for 2 years to save for a house.
Got about 50k in the 2 years and bought my current house. Shit is going good man. Those 2 years were shit though.

Moved out at 18.

>like a normal *american* person
don't worry, I fixed that for you

19 when I moved out to serve my time in the army. Never moved back in. After army studied somewhere, always had own household ever since. Married with kid now.

california fag here
how the fuck do you even move out???
i can never seem to save enough

Moved out at 25. I moved again this year into a bigger home. I'am 30 now.

So where did u live between semesters? You had an apartment or went back home to mom and pops??

stop smoking weed and going to music festivals

moved out at 17 (college)
bought my first apartment at 28
bought a house at 33, rent out my apartment

Had my own house at 16. But I was selling dope.

Moved out at 14. Recently moved back for a few months until I can organise a room with a few mates.

25 now.

Moved out at 22

OP here. Moved out at 20 to live with a roommate. Lived there for a year. Moved back in with parents to save up for a cpl months and then moved on to my own apartment. That was 2 years ago

23 and im still here.

You go to a different state that's how, millenials out here can't afford to live on their own unless you get some kick ass job after college or suck lots of dick and become someone's personal fuck toy

That reminds me... I need to find a new place soon or else I'm gonna be a homeless.

I've lived on my own since i moved out from my parents the last 5 years.

Awkward as fuck bringing a girl home when you still live with your mum and dad as you approach 30.

It doesn't count if you moved in with someone else's mum.

17 when moved out.

18, joined the navy. To live on a fucking aircraft carrier. Now that im out, still live in town.

moved out with 19 in a shitty 1 room flat
25 now, got my own house

How could u even bring a girl home at that age? Shit even at 21 I felt embarrassed to bring a girl to my parents

17 moved in with gf to the staff house of the hotel she worked in. 36 now, never moved back home and have lived in lots of different countries around the world. Never owned a home, never want to - it seems like it just ties you down.

ok fine me and my ex moved into our own place when I was 19, she was 17. we broke up like 2 months later

16 when I was kicked out, 21 now off and on homeless

19 now 28 owned home for a year now.

emancipated

20, still at home. working on that shit but keep getting turned down because my current job couldn't pay rent, even though I have proof i've got a bank account with at least a years worth of rent in it, fucking hell

moved out the first time @ 18
moved back in @ 19
moved out again after I joined the national guard @ 21 in 2000
my unit was on a high deployment cycle
so I moved back in @ 22
but I was there maybe 3 months out of the year until 2010
after I got out I said "fuck it" to everything and didn't get a civilian job and never moved out of my parents house
I'm 38 now

Its not how much you have currently saved. A finite sum will always run out. They want the money you're currently making and promise to KEEP making over time.

Damn you must have an awesome mom. Do you still do kids stuff at your parents house? pic related.

I'm 22, teach me your ways

>I almost went into the military at 17 in 2001
>moved at 16
>got a job working computer repairs
>ran the biz
>moved again at 18 still renting
>own a home at 23
>31 now, no HS diploma, just a GED,
>making almost 6 figures...

Military is what you make it. Life is what you make it. Grab it by the balls and move out of mom and dad's or mom's or dad's or dad and dad's or mom and mom's or a fucking toaster.

Never moved out, 31 years old.
But it's just my dad and I. And over the years the responsibility shifted so now I'm paying for everything (mortgage, bills, etc) and he's living with me (the house is in his name though).
Probably be this way until he dies.
It does make it kinda difficult to bring chicks home since I have to explain that my dad I and I live together, but he lives with me.

nigga how u own an apartment?

im 19 living with girlfriend and grandmother in a 2 room apt moving out soon as we can save enough money

25, I want to move out but the money just isn't there.

it is common in large cities for apartments to be sold instead of rented
it is like being in a HOA community

Left foster care at 19. Moved states on a whim and moved into an apt with some people. Got a job 2 days in to moving. Moved out less than a year later on my own lease. Been on my own since. I'm 25.

20, then I moved back in when the economy collapsed. Planning on moving out again when I pay off my student loans.

moved out the first time when i was 17, then moved back in for a couple months at 18 before moving out again. had to move back again at 20 and finally got the fuck out of there for hopefully the last time at 21. am 23 now

18 went to uni.
22 out of uni (no degree) cuz I'm trash
Still not home
Feels Goodman.

16 cuz I'm a rebel edgy faggot

Also
>Cosigners are godsend
>Having one of your two jobs at a restaurant cuts out food costs
>Internet is not a necessity
And finally
>Don't move out at 16

I got lucky that I bought my car before moving out