Just got kicked out of my parent's house in Florida, I have the following to my name:

Just got kicked out of my parent's house in Florida, I have the following to my name:

$12,300 USD.

My phone, with 2 months of service paid for including 3G internet.

About a weeks worth of clothes.

No job.

I'm sitting outside at 2AM and can't get back into thier house, so for tonight I'll probably see if any cheap hotels are open, though I don't know this area much since I've been a NEET since I lost my only job (which I had during my last year of high school and the year after) 2 years back. Wat do?

Do you not have a vehicle?

First thing you need to do OP is go on Craigslist and find someone looking for a roommate. Once you have a permanent residence apply for all the jobs you can find.

Sleep out of your car.
Get gym subscription for free showers.
Find job.
Get apartment.
Done.

Stay with friends or family or at a hostel/cheap motel. Make sure you lock up your belongings. Avoid spending too much of your savings. Start applying for jobs, literally anything to get some income, you can always keep applying for better things after you get a shitty minimum wage job. Eat healthy, cheap, home made meals (look up ideas online, endless free recipes). Get physically active, work on your overal health. Get some hobbies that push you to get out more to make some friends. Don't fall into drugs and alcoholism. Work your way up to a decent job or consider working part time and learning a trade which is a decent living usually in high demand. Good luck user. Don't depend on your parents, step out of the comfort zone and take control of your own life. Good luck user.

You can probably find a cheap apartment you can rent for a couple of months before you have to get a job.
What got you kicked out?

>What got you kicked out?
This, what's the story OP?

No car. Just what I listed in the OP, with a debit card with that money on the account. For now I think I'm heading to the 24-7 walmart to get a cheap bike, and then seeing what kind of hotels happen to have lights on. I'll check out the gyms tomorrow, thanks for the tip.

How the fuck do you have $12300 and no job?

You have become Florida Man. Enjoy being a news headline after being arrested.

Nothing. Like literally, I got kicked out because I don't do anything. I buy my own food, but besides that I just use my parent's stuff like washers and dryers and the fridge. I guess the final straw would just be that I accidentally woke my dad up past 1am.

I had a job for 2 years, and like I said I was a NEET living with my parents. I had savings, and very few bills.

lol I'm trying to save that much right now shit...with 12 grand you'll easily get a place, fuck with 12 grand you can move anywhere you want you buy a car or hitchike if you don't have a lot of belongings...I mean for me 12 grand is what my emergency fund would be which is what I need to live for 6 months...I had to put down 7 grand for my place (first last and security)
You should definitely be able to figure something out

Also you're not a NEET if you had a job...I'd trade my job and location for 12 grand and getting kicked out of some shitfucks place to make my way lol

Go buy a tent and crash in the back yard.

Get a BIG tent. Like circus big. Party!

How much is rent for say a bachelor apartment in Florida?

I think you need to find a place to stay ASAP and figure out how little you can spend per a month. Basically in the western world you need an address to get a job.

12k seems like a lot, but will be gone fast if you pay for everything, you need to find a job as soon as you can.

Tokoi is that you?

This if you want to be safe

Best course of action imo, but I would personally add that you find a roommate far away from your parents because they will want you back

> "Not in Education, Employment, or Training"

That's present tense, user. maybe 1 year wouldn't qualify someone, but OP sat on his ass browsing Cred Forums at his parent's house for 2 years.

OP, just spend 12K on alcohol and throw the biggest party possible, some famous people will show up and give you tons of money in return.

Learn Forex on your free time

don't do this OP its retarded
OP I live in Gainesville Florida and pay 350 a month for an apartment with one roommate. I guarantee you I can get you a job as a valet making around 2 grand a month. If you reply to this post I can send you some more details. Gainesville is a chill city and theres lots to do as it is a college town. Working as a valet you'll be able to support yourself financially until you find something else better to do.

why do you live at home if you have 12k in the bank? you could life for 7-10 months in an apartment using that depending how smart with money you are.

You deserved getting kicked out, obviously.

What a giant pussy you are

OP, if you dont reply to his post, your mother will die in her sleep tonight

Live in Gainesville but don't go to UF? kill yoself

Move to Ohio, but a cheap ass forclosed house, get a factory job, Save like a motherfucker

Look into Gainesville OP. Its cheap and you'll have a good time. You can find single bedroom places for under 600 and if you can deal with a roommate you can pay under 400 a month in rent no problem.

Anyways if you need a job in Gainesville google HPM (Hospital Parking Management) at Shands Hospital. As a valet there I made between 9 and 18 dollars an hour (depends on tips) and I worked about 40 hours a week. If you apply there you will get hired. They hire everyone as long as you arent retarded and can drive a stick (even if you can't just say you can and you'll get the job). They really need people right now and it's an easy ass job. You can also meet other bros to chill with there.

Theres nothing wrong with doing that. Gainesville is a great place. I just graduated from UF but I'm here working until the end of the fall.

nvm. Bless your heart. Go Gata

What part of florida

yasssss

Oh also OP we have badass sports teams if you're into that. UF is a great school. Come to Gainesville you faggot. Everyone I know who has moved here enjoys it.