ADHD THREAD FAGGOTS

ADHD THREAD FAGGOTS

This is a serious issue that cannot b- hey look, a butterfly

where can i fucking buy ritalin or dexies

>adderall

From kids that have prescriptions, where do you live?

Got these from my doc recently and they help me a lot. I still have a pretty bad memory but I'm way more productive.

Been spun out on focalin for 2 days now. I drove all the way home from school to buy 2 full bottles

Currently trying to hack ip cams on shodan lol

without my meds

i used to take concerta, i was puking all the time if i skipped 1 or 2 days, i dont miss that drug.

they give people with ADHD sum fucked up drugs to treat it i swear, and its almost always kids there peddling the drugs too

Not him but TN and interested

im also pretty sure it can cause heart malformations, sometimes i think i should see a doctor about it but i just dont have the motivation.

Need some concerta fam? I have some spare.

been on 54mg methylphenidate since i was 9.
also have concerta script.
im 26. havnt filled my script in 10 years.

pretty sure the seed fucked me up developmentally. doctors are fuckin loons.
i wouldn't take 54mg recreationaly today let alone every fucking day as a 9yo.

did they made you puke just like me ?

I have tremendous problems with focusing. When I used to try to pay attention in class my head was almost shut down and i'd struggle to stay awake.

When I'm at work I have trouble paying attention to people even when i'm being spoken to directly. Not trying to be rude to them, but I just can't keep on one topic at a time.

My grades were always shit in school, I never did homework, never studied for tests, and I have always found it near impossible to motivate myself to do anything other then existing.

When I get home from work I'm an irritable fucking cunt and the only thing I can do is sit down and try to chill myself out and cool down. I can put on the face at work and fake it all day, but it really takes the fucking good out of me.

My anxiety is through the roof because I always know that I will forgot some small detail or fuck something up that seems like it should have been so obvious. Just knowing that everything I try to do will be a failure destroys me and puts me on edge all the time.

I've been taking prozac and ativan for anxiety but my head is still fucked up and full of brain fog.

My question is, what are the chances that ADHD is the core issue here?

>diagnosed as child with ADHD
>been on ritalin or addy for years
>dad finally takes me off in highschool
> years of this shit has already fucked me UP
>have since graduated, gone to college, flunked college, joined army, got out, back in college
>new addiction is either massive amounts of caffeine or alcohol.
>have no idea how to function without take either/or
Fuck ADHD man, it isn't real. I'm pretty sure it's kids being kids. Idk how I for real am when i'm off meds because I'm either addicted to taking 3-5 oz redbulls a day, or a pint of fucking coffee if I can't afford redbull, and/or alcohol at night to cease the mind from thinking. My body doesn't function when I don't take anything. Idk what to do at this point.

no. never heard of people puking from uppers.

addy never worked as well as ritalin for me. probably because you cant give as high of a dost without it becoming kinda addictive or feeling good. you can dose the fuck outa ritalin and itll never cause euphorria or be very addicting.

i'm 24/male if that matters

>Fuck ADHD man, it isn't real. I'm pretty sure it's kids being kids
im and i agree.

ritalin destroyed my childhood.

don't have it but once I ate like 4 strong as fuck capsules of generic adderall and tripped the fuck out. stared into the metal grill on the door of my microwave confused for like 2 hours

>What?!? Meth has side effects on underage V8?

ADHD and ADD are both lies used to push medication into the consumer market.

i think ADHD is real its just waaaaay over diagnosed to sell drugs, its hard to diagnose in kids cuz there fuckin kids! also they tried to shove that shit down my throat when i was a kid and i wasnt having it, also now that im an adult i feel like a can focus just fine.

life is hell, i have very little motivation to do anything

except get trips

nice trips broseph

> had serious problems in school since like 1st grade.
> every report card said "has trouble paying attention", "doesn't follow directions"
> trouble continued through high school
> smart and had high SAT score, but barely graduated HS.
> slept through classes but aced exams.
> got into college but basically couldn't finish courses.
> became seriously depressed
> lame-o career after graduating
> still seriously depressed. thinking of an hero.
> decided to finish classes to graduate college
> finally graudated
> years later figured that I probably had ADHD
> got diagnosed
> figured shit out, strategies and shit for getting by.
> Adderall helps a lot
> decided to go to grad school
> in grad school and doing well

tldr; adderall saved my life.

Holy fuck the trips god master has arisen! One has been chosen! ONE HAS BEEN CHOSEN!

Lead us into the race war soldier!

u know whats nice though, if i ever want adderall i can just tell them i was diagnosed with it as a child.

feels good mang

yeah its a real condition its just waaaay over diagnosed in children cuz.. u know there fuckin children

>> had serious problems in school since like 1st grade.
>> every report card said "has trouble paying attention", "doesn't follow directions"
>> trouble continued through high school
>> smart and had high SAT score, but barely graduated HS.
>> slept through classes but aced exams.
>> got into college but basically couldn't finish courses.

this is me. except i was diagnosed and drugged. wasn't worth it. still got shit grades only i was a fucking zombie for 8 years.
iq 148 cant get good grades. fuck school.

work concrete as foreman make over 60k a year now. fuck it.

>has access to meth
>doesn't afraid of anything
>is a pretty cool doggo

Doc gives me 60 10mg of adderall a month and 30 60mg of vvyanse. Have to say vvyanse is the best, but if you don't eat the come down is terrible. I feel depressed and mentally retarded.

I'm supposed to take the adderall once before I take the vvyanse and once after. I never do. Or I just take one. I usually sell them to college students.

dont worry i have a plan once i get tired of life.

my iq was measured at 141, but yeah, still can't fucking pay attention and come across like an idiot sometimes. and residual depression, insecurity, of course.

still had a decent software development career. trying to get into something more sophiticated and higher paying (hence, grad school).

do whatever the fuck you're going to do, because why the fuck not?

Seriously Cred Forumsoys, get some Modafinil. I've been on it for a while and it's great.
I work as a programmer but I have terrible work ethic and I'm super lazy, when I can muster up the motivation I can produce top quality work.
Modafinil allows me to bypass the laziness and just go straight to quality work, it's easy to work the entire day, I don't get tired or bored or anything

it was very easy for them to diagnose me for adhd it was because i had odd aswell but they drugged the fuck out of me as a kid

how does it compare to adderall or other stimulants?