Jelly?

Jelly?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IOCS1EzhBgI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Nice plugged barrel track pistol

looks pretty cool, useless but cool

I think that TV/monitor is old enough that you can take the stickers off of it now you redneck piece of shit.

not plugged like your mom

i keep the stickers on everything

get a 2 dollar tool kit and clean your fucken gun you shit head.

OP your place looks filthy as fuck

I don't know man, why don't you tell us about it?

no point if it's just sitting there, maybe if i go shooting

>fucking around with a loaded gun

wew lad. haha. oh boy.

take the fuckin lead out you stupid shit.

Not really

i can guarantee that it is.
not just looks!

>smoking indoors

god i bet your smelly.

Clean your disgusting keyboard, you slob.

I also like my long arms

double action, even if somehow i pull the trigger it will just cycle an empty round.
fingers not even on the trigger lol

colt army speical, built in 1912

why don't you come clean it for me i have better things to worry about

Nah, I have a better keyboard.

implying i can smell

your inside. why is it loaded? do you live in the ghetto of fucking Detroit?
there is brass in every chamber if you pull the trigger or snag it on something more likely it will fire.

your seriously retarded man.

other people can smell you.

i've never fired a pistol like those.
i have a browning auto5 and custom built 30-06 rifle in storage

that's their problem, not mine

Too bad that gun can't protect you from poor hygiene and shit health.

lol alright.
you should still unload your gun.

at least i'll beat you in the human race

Not especially. Shame a nice pistol like that ended up with a faggot like you though.

Nah bro, come on over to my thread its full of raging fgts. Needs more /k/

no i live in a florida ghetto
people get robbed daily. my house has been broken into twice

Keeping your rifles in storage? The fuck is wrong with you?

Don't be a retard. Clean your fucking gun or put it back in daddy's dresser where you found it. A real man respects his weapons.

just moved, not sure how long i'll be here

fair enough.

Edgy

Damn son you really like bayonets huh?

should have seen it when i bought it

youre place is trash

A .38??
thats just an overweight .22

See if you kept done decent hardware around they would think twice. Nothing says leave me the fuck alone like masturbations on your front lawn with a bayoneted shotgun

Nice Bro, you could show us a little more of those feet

Take it from someone who loves his guns as much as the next guy, but nothing says compensation more than a picture like this. Real sorry bout your loss friend.

Yeah? No excuse. If you want it to be reliable, clean it. And stop point the damn thing at yourself. If you want to die young it should at least be on purpose.

he's got good taste in incense though

Yess

Your grammar is trash.

i haven't pointed it myself once, not have i put my finger on the trigger
it's plenty reliable

Clean that thing u sick fuck

covers up pretty much every smell ever

It was for the /k/lass photo dumb ass

Sell one and buy a vacuum

Into his face maybe

yeah not the smoke in your clothes though.

i smoke all the time, never in my house. i did quit for a few years and was floored when someone would walk past me and the smell would be so bad id want to gag, fucking gross.

I'm sorry, I fail to see how that negates my point? Are you sure it is not you who is the dumb ass?

That fucking mask
It fits on your face like a fucking sack

Put ur hand in front of the gun and pull the trigger to test if the bullets are still good. U might have a box full of duds when the war pops off, that's a no-no.

wish i cared enough to do something about it

whats wrong with the pic i dont get it. his place is a mess but who cares.

Poorfag

>custom built 30-06
We're not bragging to our middle school friends at the lunch table. give me some details

If you're struggling with the concept of compensation and confusing it with it being in relation to a messy environment I invite you to swiftly off yourself before natural selection does the job for you.

You say shit like this
But then you follow up with this

Face it man, you have had your shit stolen twice you failed the human race

the barel is stock from husqvarna
a uncle of mine carved the stock and crafted the bolt. i'll see if i have photos.
it came with a pretty nice looking scope i don't know much about it.
it was inheritance

mah nigga

nothing of real value
just pot plants and game consoles

why dont you stop talking like an ass and say whats wrong? he has guns? hes posing with them? who the fuck cares? why do you?

.38 snub nose worth a fortune Barney fife only loaded one bullet into that gun..never fired
>nose hair still in barrel...Priceless

Why would anyone be jelly over a saturday night special?

even the chinz try to eat each other when bored

Sounds pretty neat, heirloom guns are the best. Don't ever sell it. How are you storing it?

Owned a .357 revolver since I was 8. No one gets jealous of guns in Montana. Most people have piles of them here.

Is that a mattress on the ground behind your desk for sleeping? Jesus Christ man how do you live like this? I'm no wage slave but I've certainly made sure I can make enough to live in a nice place and own a fucking bed frame at the very least. How does this environment not fuck with your mental health?

Too lazy to post pics. I have a Glock 22RTF2, M&P Shield 40, M&P 15, Glock 21SF, RIA 1911 .45. Beretta O/U 20 Ga. I'm good man

Nice I guess

I got the pump 30-06 that my dad got from his dad. And his dad put a starlight scope on it that he got from Vietnam.

We took it off but before we start hunting season we will put it back on and resight it.

>talking like an ass

You mean not sounding like I was educated by my inbred mother in my own home?

Doesn't matter, you let your stuff get stolen and you have a gun, next turn use it, or are you a guncuck

Don't use that shit oil. Use Hoppes 9 or kill yourself. You fucking newfag gun owners piss me off. You give people that actually know about and respect weapons a bad name. I hope you fucking shoot yourself.

it's beautiful.
i say storage but really it's a old friend of my fathers, he has been keeping good care of both from what i can see

You don't deserve to have gun. You are fucking stupid.

>put
Agree, hoppes 9 is the way to go. Or liquid mercury, if you can get it

didn't have the gun then or was sleeping

why because i understand the function of the gun i own?

no i mean instead of answering the question saying stupid shit no one cares to hear, kind of like your doing now.

Jesus your house is a wreck. It's certainly an odd looking basement.

My only revolver is a 6" 686+...not really jealous though. One is enough for now, although it IS my most accurate gun.

don't worry it'll happen soon enough
not like i'm gonig anywhere in life lol

i sleep on my futon

>double action, even if somehow i pull the trigger it will just cycle an empty round.

That's not what double action means you stupid cunt.

You don't, you just described the exact opposite of double action.

Nah.

How are you struggling so hard to grasp this situation? I simply stated that people who wear edgy teenager masks and line all their guns up to pose for a faggot ass picture are compensating for something else in their life. They are weak and feel they have something to prove. I have my guns, many of them, and have never felt the need to take or post pictures of them, because I'm not mentally handicapped. Having a messy home and owning guns are fine, normal shit, but taking the kinds of pictures that faggot took, for any reason, are excusable. Now fuck off.

What a shit hole.

single action means i pull the hammer
double means i pull the trigger and it pulls the hammer for me, but it doesn't just pull the hamer, the cylinder is turned to the next spot
i've fired hundreds of rounds through this gun

lol your sad man. orange computer case fucking gross.

your gun sucks too.

also your house is a shit hole. bet your mom was an alcoholic.

Any redneck would

Does that dingy environment not bum you out? Or is it something you've grown up with or something?

lol wow, you are taking a picture way too seriously.
i have more respect for an "edgy teenager" than a spazzing faggot who can't handle anyone different than him.
have a good day.

>This

no it bums me out daily

This guy knows whats up.

no she was cool

>double means i pull the trigger and it pulls the hammer for me

Exactly, and there's rounds in the cylinder.

It doesn't matter how sure you are the next one is empty, you're acting like a fucking moron.

You're going to hell

it's like the thing will go backwards the way the mechanics of the gun is designed is that it will go to the next round, which is always empty unless i'm shooting something.

There is no point of having a gun that's not loaded anyway

already there, buddy

If i roll dubs you shoot that monitor/tv
If i roll trips you shoot your motherboard in the north bridge while the computer is running

Not jelly, was considering purchasing something similar. My dad has two colts chambered in .41 I think. I can't quite remember but it was sort of a defunct caliber.

We all are, friend... we all are.

Nah it's you diehards who think putting specific shit is better.

My grandfather taught me the best way to clean a gun
And it doesn't involve using prissy oils and fancy doodads

Go out to your truck, older the better.

You prissy kids have a hybrid probably, so drive to the auto parts store near you.

Stick your arm under the truck, under the hood, in the truck.

Pick your poison, hydraulic grease, oil, brake fluid, steering fluid, you name it, it can lubricate.

If you don't have a truck, buy some nice cheap oil. Or literally anything.

Grandpa has been using his truck to grease his guns for 60 years and has never had a misfire, any fucked up accuracy, stickiness, or anything but a perfect shot. And neither have I. Just make sure you can handle the smell of car fluids, if you are sensitive it wouldn't be smart to force yourself.

>Inb4 any retarded replies

Yeh I feel you man. I remember when I was in Uni and going to friends homes who still lived with their parents and their livings situations being like yours. I'd smoke with them and just end up getting bummed out hard from it. Made me feel even more motivated to make sure I didn't let myself get that bad. I'm not perfect but I don't let myself sink too low. Do you plan on trying to get out of there or what's your situation if you don't mind me asking? Also to be clear, while I have a nice place and I love it, I'm also a fucking drunk who thrives off self loathing and anger, so I guess you win some you lose some.

Your faggot is showing, Weston.

i need both for work
can i shoot my landlords computer?

i have an 06 dakota

>not keeping your guns loaded at all times
Someone has never had their home invaded before.
Lucky you.
There's a gun with 14 JHP in the mag about 10 feet from where I sit.
Got a .30cal in my bedroom leaning against my night stand. 20 rounds of SP in stripper clips sitting less than a foot away from that.

I didnt roll anything so you dont shoot anything

>have a good day

You and I both know there is no such thing.

>people are born with a gun in hand
You know, sometimes there are events that prompt individuals to change their lifestyle.

this is the first place i have on my own
honestly want to leave asap.
don't want to stay in fl. wasn't born here, been shitty experience the whole time.
can't save money, most goes to bills, the rest goes to the mother of my child.
don't get to see my daughter, barley leave my house(work at home)
i'm a pretty useless person all around

That'll do gunbro, that'll do.

you got doubles in that post does that count?

lol not even going to bother.
at least use clean motor oil not the dirt/oil mix from your fuckin engine compartment.
take it off the dip stick.

sure oil will work but its not the best option. good enoughs good enough though.

i also have a stock of every lubricant used for the truck

You sound like my old friend Mike.
Even type like him.

i keep a loaded mag, i never keep a loaded mag in the gun or one in the chamber unless im ready to shoot it.
its not me i dont trust its the idiots who i have over from time to time who have probably never seen a gun in person.

Hey I work from home as well, so I know that feel. Honestly why I drink so much. But it helps a lot to have a nice place. The fact that you have a kid though, now that's where you fucked up big time. God I love bare back sex as much as the next guy but I refused to ever fuck without a condom for that reason. FUCK kids, that shit will ruin your life in 9 months flat. I feel for you user, I hope you get your shit sorted out, I know how fucked being in the hole can be.

2spoopy4me because my name is actually Michael. Not even fucking with you.

.41LC(long colt)
its very rare, but if you have cartridges you can just refill em

>Colt

>shells in the cylinder

Fake? Go Back to Red-dit dumbass!

>its the idiots who i have over from time to time who have probably never seen a gun in person
Do your goddamn duty as an apex predator and fucking teach your impotent friends how to use a damn firearm. It's fucking 2000+16 and you still hang out with faggots who can't defend themselves with a hunk of metal.

we have the same shitty samsung tv for a monitor

dont care to. they are adults they can do whatever.
also there is 0 crime here. no minorities. people dont even lock their doors.

Like I said...prissy.

I don't argue with old people, especially one who has proven his methods perfect. He is 89 years old but he with trash talk your ass into the dirt then spit on your grave if you talk shit.

That and I have seen him shoot a deer open sight at 300 yards and took its eye out. Old people are scary.

congrats!
You now own an IRL "off switch"
Nice

i have some friends that might let met roommate with them, but i haven't had good experience in the past.
it was with this girl i've known for 6+ years.
she got what she wanted from me lol. i wishi had been smarter
but that's hindsight
i drink daily.
i smoke cigs daily everytime i try and stop i just get angry and end up starting again
and weed when someone donates it to me

lmao I don't think he has kids
He hasn't had a girlfriend since middle school, either. He might be closet gay. Or just a responsible studen-hahahahahahahaha I can't even type that shit while I think about his drinking

Shit son, do you even invite them to come shoot?
It's bonding at the very least.

i've had it for three years now

At least he's not spraying it with wd40.

As far as op. Whatever you want to do you whiny little bitch. Just go pop some pills or something. You sound like your limp wristed and you'll end up fucking up your suicide.

Pills or a running car in the garage. You don't want to graze your skull with a bullet.
You think you feel sorry for yourself now!

Whats with all the vietnamese niggers and their SKS's, buy a modern rifle you fucking weebs.

samsung? lol get real

>Pills or a running car in the garage
Both can be halted by outside interests.
Jump off your nearest 5+ story building.
Let them try and stop you while you fly towards the Earth at 100mph

don't have a garage
probably would do helium tank like my friend

the one next to it you dumb fuck

some do but they piss me off trying to be bad ass.
"look how fast i can shoot" waving it around gettn pissy when i explain to them how to to be a retard.
nah. i take my range time seriously and spend a lot of time finding loads for my guns. they just fuck with my chi out there.
and never pay for ammo.

I quit the herbs about 3 years ago, went from a quarter every 3 days to cold turkey in a single day, just said fuck it and never looked back. Got hard onto the cigs following that, which I quit a month ago, have zero interest in going back, they disgust me now. My only vice at this point is Rum. I eat well, I only drink water (no energy drinks or soda), I don't eat fast food, I don't snack. I keep it healthy to justify my drinking habits. All round I'd say I'm much better for it.

I want to stuff my 12 gauge in my mouth saying this cliche shit but you only have one fucking life user, one shot, do it right friend. Have your vices, but you gota compensate for them or it will fuck you over. Live the best of both worlds.

Your grandfather is or was a stupid redneck faggot.

nice revolver... but jesus dude have some dignity, clean your damn place.. also ujelly, this is now an EDC thread:

oh my bad, the toc been a long day forgot it was tv

That's not doubles you fucking newfag.

relax.

What have you "turned off"?

Just feed a hose into the car and tape up any gaps. Works just as well outside.

Just find your guns new homes first. They deserve better!

i only go on Cred Forums for spiderman pics

nothing with a gun that is traceable to me

fair enough, compadre
I prefer company, a little competition once in a while never hurt anyone, either. I don't mind if they don't pay for ammo. Most of them don't, but the one guy I go with most usually pays whatever overpriced fee our local range has and drives us, too. I think he does it because he knows boolits cost monies

car exhaust poisoning isn't pleasant.
it's not like pure C02 you will feel horrible while dying.

helium kit best way. better yet die in your sleep as an old man.

i drink a lot of rum. its too expensive to get me fucked up though. even with the cheap shit .
i take caffeine pills.
i'm not a complete slob, i shower daily usually, and wash my clothes when they are dirty. i just have a hard time caring about anything.

yeah that and when i go i spend like 5 hours there every weekend testing loads. kinda a long time for most people haha.

>better yet die in your sleep as an old man.
Better yet, die awake as an old man covered in hot pussy
Better yet, die screaming and covered in the blood of your enemies but don't actually die, just beat the shit out of them with their own dismembered limbs

true, true
usually everyone else is done long before I am
>tfw when you bring 500 rounds and only go through half
Feelsbadman

yeah, that is better.

Would like to go as an old man covered in pussy, beating some other pussy with another pussy

You'll save a lot of money sticking to just a single vice, drinking being the cheapest. I live in Trinidad so drinking rum costs next to nothing, hence why it's my choice. personally I'd prefer gin and juice but hey whatever. Personal hygiene helps a lot so that's good, you just need to get to a better place. Don't be afraid to just say fuck it and move to a better part of the world with no money except for the flight.

Don't get me wrong, Trinidad is a shithole, but because everyone here is a complete moron and the work standards are so low, I can work for myself and excel beyond all the other lazy uneducated faggots, all the while being in a tropical geographical paradise, minus the shit culture and politics. Needless to say there are many exploitation's to be had in other parts of the world, get on it!

Shits in storage, but i got these two peashooters, a shotty and you can juuuuust make out the glock in the corner.

and your keyboard... just clean up, you fucking grub. jesus man, have some self respect.

the only thing really keeping me from leaving is my daughter.
i moved here because i was camping out in my families old house till the foreclose finished/
it's not a legal rental so i can pretty leave whenever though.
just need the opportunity.
i have thought about other countries. it'll get a little easier for me once i get my raise. about a month and half from now.

have absolutely none of that, sorry

self-respect is overrated

no problem bro, is the screen turning brownish for you to?

it's been getting a lot dimmer. not sure if browish, but definitely not as vibrant as it use to be

your hands are disgusting.
100% sure no girl ever will let you touch her body.

it's a shame really

you'd be surprised what a silver tongue gets you

i've had that thing for about 7 years now. surprised it still works to be honest

oh, also selling drugs helps

What is that... S3? Hahaha

Classic gun, my favorite toy as a kid
But why would anyone be jealous

same

Mine

>Sceptre

TOP. FUCKING. KEK.

Fucking Autists haven't seen a single handgun here worth a shit. Drop a grand on a real fucking gun you fucking limp dicks

How did you get a picture of my room? You must be a my doppelganger. That's even my brand of cigs. What's happening......

Good lord that thing Is ugly as sin

Here he is ladies and gentlemen, the real big dick swinger of the thread, the only real man here! Gaze in awe at his supreme weaponry as it encapsulates all that there is to be a true male. Praise be unto him!

Use that fancy little pistol to bore a nice clean hole through your brain matter, assuming you have the right ammunition for the job.

I live in the USA, guns grow on trees and fall out of people's pockets like loose change. So, nope. I'm not jelly.

No jelly, just jam

You work at a pawn shop, don't you

Clean your nasty ass keyboard and monitor!

Is that fossilized semen on that chair?

Is that Derf?

>weapons
it's all about the armor, boys.

You're America's next (non-nigger) mass shooter, aren't you?

Why does your ass cause so much friction on the chair that it wears off the vinyl? Are you constantly thrusting your dick at the computer screen?

illegal nice shotgun tho

do you at least have a decent computer?

Yeah, no true Scotsman would treat their weapons like that.

Wow, you know about tax stamps right?

>Bring this uneducated

yes i know about them.

what makes you think i'm a Scotsman?

Be jealous of no one. Make something to be envied for.

No tax stamps

same with my other shotgun

If u fagits aren't carful /k/ will turn up and then all your stupid assertions gonna be kicked to the curb bitches

i5 second gen
8gb ram
180gb sdd
1tb hdd
gtx 970

kill yourself.

what are you clocked to

/k/ommando here already bro. just lurkn tho.

You anger no one.

damn op,got same specs but you have better gpu then me, only running a gtx 950 sc

do it.

quad @ 2.80GHz i52300 nothing special

doit(killyourselffaggotshitjew)

Never.

Need a bit of an upgrade friendo.

youtube.com/watch?v=IOCS1EzhBgI

he lives in florida, there aint buildings here nigga
its flat for days.
one story.
no basement.
flat.
flat as fuck.
not even a fucking hill.

even if i did manage to find somewhere to jump from
i'll probably just fall through because of some sinkhole

or the fucking radiating heat will float you back to the 2 dimentional plane of niggerville.

btw, moon looks nice tonight. take a break from 4chin and go see it.

Eurgh, God! You Americans absolutely disgust me. Haven't you people heard of hot soapy water and a cloth? Clean your homes you scruffy smelly fat wankers

>fossilised Semen

Holy fuck I'm lmaoing at anons Semen fossilised chair with the sweat encrusted left arm rest

How do you stop the corn dog from greasing up your phone while they're both in your pocket?

>Bring this uneducated
>Bring this
>Bring

Fucking mong

hmong you dip

i prefer to know the touch of a woman than be jealous of anything you are OP.

Where the fuck is your sixth round?

Shoot something faggot

Cheeky tbqph

he keeps it out so he doesn't shoot himself with his always loaded gun.

Super funny to see what some kids do when they're loser step father is out of the house.

Yeah, mines loaded 24/7 also but I'm smart enough to keep mine fully loaded. No excuse for an empty chamber.

well op waves his shit around and points it at his face when he takes a picture of the round in the chamber down the barrel so maybe its a good plan for him.

That's reasonable. He should probably make sure that piece still works properly by test firing it while inspecting the bore

yeah, your not the first to suggest that.

>2016
>Revolver

This is how I imagine most people on Cred Forums live. Complete white trash. Absolutely disgusting. No wonder you fags have so much hate, you hate yourselves the most.

No one is jealous of your guinea greaseball gun, faggot.

The only half decent gun in this pathetic thread.